Avis clients sur Exercise.com

En savoir plus sur Exercise.com

Exercise.com permet la gestion de toute votre activité de fitness au sein d'une même plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general.

Exercise.com - Notes

4,9

Exercise.com a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 137 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Exercise.com ?

Jesse
Jesse
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Commentaires : Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Jonathan

Alternatives envisagées :

Exercise.com is the best online training software on the market.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The support team is unbelievable. They go out of their way to get you up and running as quickly as possible. I’ve had multiple coaching calls with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] about the design of the app, how to use the software, and ways to tailor it to my business.

What I like most about the software is the automations. I feel that this software really does it all, you have all the apps that you need in one place, and one action can trigger multiple actions from accountability messages, to assessments, progress reports, scheduling, and payment collection.

There are a ton of features, so you have to spend some time upfront learning about each feature.

Hailey
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

ABBIE is the best thing about Ex.com

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I LOVE [SENSITVE CONTENT] and she is the reason I stuck around for year two. When I send an email it can take days for someone to respond- this is a huge negative and makes me rethink this platform as my new business has started to grow. Abbie is the one that saves me every time.

I like that you can customize and edit plans after you have published

the start button needs to be larger as so many clients miss this. There needs to be a timer that doesn't stop when you look ahead to the next exercise. There needs to be a 24/7 help line as I launched a very pricey program once and the site crashed and there was nobody to help me until the next day, which was a huge bummer. There should be a way to swap exercises on the mobile device for clients.

Felix
Student (Allemagne)
Sports, 2-10 employés

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

Justin

Exercise.com review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very satisfied so far and system is extremely beneficial to my business.

It’s a very well thought out software system. They also take requests for features. I worked with[SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the success team to help get me going and understand how to use everything. She was extremely helpful and always around to answer questions. Whatever I needed, I could always communicate with her and get quick responses.

They only use stripe as the option for payment processing so the fees are okay, but not the best.

Jason
Partner/Owner (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Flexible and Extremely Helpful

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] both have been fantastic helping transition from multiple systems to one on a very tight deadline. We received a two-day turn around time on our portal, and a crash course on how to set up the system to accept clients for our open house that weekend. They continue to help with any questions or on-boarding necessary to make sure we utilize the software and all it has to offer. This has been as painless of a transition we could hope for.

The product is all encompassing and has allowed us to merge multiple systems into one. The online programming/workout creation is a game changer.

There is a little bit of a learning curve when using the software. Adding capability for EMOMs would be great for a function fitness type gym. Calories as a measurement for an exercise would also be a great addition (e.g. rower, ski-erg, bike, etc.).

Rachel
Front Office/Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Exercise.com review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

What I like most about this software is the ability to see packages online. We aren't currently using this feature regularly because we're still working out kinks in the training business model but once we can sell virtual programs on our website, it'll be a game changer.

More integrations!! We are still having to use a separate training site for one of our group classes because Exercise.com does not integrate with our "PERCH" system. We are also having to use a separate endurance training site (training peaks) because Exercise.com does't have the capability to track mileage and add endurance workouts. It would be nice to have one systems that does it all.

Abhinav
Program Manager (Inde)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awesome Guest Service!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

majorly all the features are all good be it billing, membership management, communication etc. The simple UI and ease of use is really awesome , all our customers use it and are really happy!

I don't feel that there are any issues with the software , we are really happy with its service.

Darius
Online trainer (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

9/10 software (sage is the best)

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Communication has been a 7.5/10. Everything else has been great

I like my ability to customize how everything looks

I like a lot about the software but if I had to choose something I like the least it would be price

Mariano
Impiegato (Italie)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Helpfully

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The thing i like of this software is the semplicity even for young persons

The attitude and the concept inside are important too

Garrett
Manager Sports Performance (É.-U.)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Amazing support staff

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

There are many features to sort through.

il y a 2 ans

Garrett, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

Patrick

Everything in one place

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Sara
Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

il y a 2 ans

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Brittany
Founder (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Commentaires : Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

il y a 2 ans

Brittany, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Shane
Owner / Performance Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Commentaires : Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

il y a 2 ans

Shane, Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

Alex
Alex
Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

All in One Solution

Commentaires : Great

I used to bang my head on the desk trying to tie all my software together- this is a great all in one solution for my online and in person business.

It takes time to setup - be patient, it's worth it.

il y a 2 ans

Alex, Thanks for the review! We are here to help in any way and are only an email away!

Mike
Mike
Performance Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful and makes life easier for us.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our company has thoroughly enjoyed our process of building our app mainly due to the young ladies behind the Success team. Extremely helpful, responsive, and always pleasant to speak with during our zoom meetings.

The software allows our company to package and launch performance training programs in a very effective and convenient manner. We are able to utilize the many features to give our users and individualized experience to help better themselves off the court.

Mainly learning all of the features and tools is an experience in itself. It is a very complex software that has many features and learning said features is time consuming and tedious.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks for the review, Mike! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to help you navigate and learn the many features!

Jodi
Jodi
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Phenomenal Customer Service

5,0 l’année dernière

What an amazing experience and incredible platform! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal in helping us get our custom branded app set up at lightning speed! I'm blown away by the amazing customer service of this entire team! Not only is the platform incredible but the service is world-class. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this has been the best! Highly Highly recommend! Thank YOU

Not sure yet - still learning it. Wish it was a little "prettier" aesthetically but that's just because of what the clients are used to from Trainerize

il y a 12 mois

Jodi, Thank you so much for the review! We love the feedback and our team is always looking to improve, so if we can help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out!

Taylor

Props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal over the last couple of years. I am not tech-savvy and she has spent her time helping me learn all the systems with Exercise.com. She is patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the client is confident as a user.

The easy user ability and all my clients love using the software.

I don't have anything to say at this time but will let you know.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor! Our team is always here to help and we appreciate you and your business!

Nick

Awesome Stuff

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Nick! We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Jonathon

Exercise.com is amazing

Commentaires : Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections Great communication with developers Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

il y a 2 ans

Jonathon, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Ryan

5 stars for Exercise.com

Commentaires : The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're always here to help and love seeing our clients succeed through our platform.

Max
Director (Australie)

Great onboarding

5,0 l’année dernière

The onboarding team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredibly helpful in helping us develop the software for our needs and transition from our current software.

Not much to list - it requires a bit of time to learn how to use the software, because there are a lot of features and it's quite flexible, but that is also one of the positives.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the review, Max! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource to help you learn those many features.

Barrett
Ownder (É.-U.)

Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use for the most part. Includes scheduling

Would like to be able to change reps and sets from one screen, not have to click on each day

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review, Barrett! We love the feedback and are here to help if you have any questions.

jason
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Awesome coaching and customer service!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (my coach on the platform) has been really the greatest element of my success with the software. Someone like me has neither the time nor the patience to sit through videos learning every aspect of the software only to forget the information when they need it. Nor would one wish to sift through videos looking for the right answer to small navigational problems.

The software is great. It has the features I need and has a usable design for someone who doesn't spend every waking minute behind a computer.

There are some features that could use some advancement to be of greater usability. But the team seems to take recommendations into account.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for the review, Jason! We love the feedback and our team and software are always looking to improve, so feel free to reach out if we can assist!