15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Marker

Signalez des incidents et bogues visuels directement dans Jira, Trello, GitHub, Gitlab, Asana, etc.

En savoir plus sur Marker

I think the pricing is a bit steep, especially for small teams but once you've started using it, it's hard to stop paying.

Marker - Notes

4,9

Marker a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 55 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Marker ?

Alex
Alex
Software Engineer (France)
Internet

Easy way to share visual issues

Commentaires : This is the kind of software that saves you time allowing you to focus on what really matter.

As a developer, I love that all issues reported into Jira actually come with the source URL and information about the user environment (Browser, OS, screen size, ...)

I really hope that the team at Marker.io will build the ability to edit the built-in bug reporting template

il y a 6 ans

We now support a custom bug report template help your colleagues & clients report bugs that fit your developers' needs. Just go to your dashboard and you'll see this a new tab allowing you to edit your bug report template.

Ben
President, Operations (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Does a few, specific things *extremely* well.

5,0 l’année dernière

Marker saves our team tons of time by allowing our clients to report bugs and issues on the software we developer quickly and efficiently. Clients feel empowered to be able to send feedback with zero friction or issues. The resulting tickets go directly into Jira so we can prioritize alongside all of our other work. Marker is perfect for what it sets out to do.Also - their support is fantastic. The [sensitive content hidden] is responsive and takes care to act on feedback and feature requests super quickly.

N/A - it is perfect for what it aims to do.

Christian
Designer (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Marker is great for some things but not others

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very nice interface and integrations. May be a bit too expensive for a single web designer/developer. Would like to see on-page integration.

I tried Marker for QA and issue tracking on websites. It works great to create tickets and integrates nicely with Trello (and many other Kanban-style software). There is a nice integration for allowing users to post their feedback either as a guest or a registered user.

Marker does not have real-time live issue tracking for website projects. This was crucial for me so that there were no duplicate tickets on a single page. There are probably workarounds but I wanted something that would allow me to navigate to a webpage and see the tickets associated with it directly on the page.

Vincent
Vincent
Cofounder, Head of Product & CEO (Belgique)

Bug reporting has never been easier since I've been using Marker !!

Before Marker, it was very difficult to explain a bug to my development team. I had to take print screens, then send by email, explain in the email the bug, etc. Thanks to Marker, it became very easy! all done in <10 seconds!

It would really be nice if the team could add video recording as a new feature to capture more dynamic bugs

Sean
Sean
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)
Design

Premium capture and annotate tool built for Agencies

Marker.io makes it easy for our clients, project managers, QA and designers to report bugs and issues to our development team via Trello and other support services we employ.

If Marker.io could grab the content of the console log, that would be awesome. Also, really looking forward to having access the Browserstack integration!

Thomas
Thomas
Chief Executive & Co-Founder (France)
Logiciels

Super simple way to report web app issues to my team

Commentaires : Saved a bunch of time and it was a really easy setup with the Chrome (and now Firefox) extension.

GitHub integration was the big winner for me. As soon as I spot a bug in our web app, I report a GitHub issue without having to log into the GitHub interface. It's a big time-saver for me.

I'd love for the ability to create and edit different bug report templates for separate GitHub repositories. This would be really helpful and save me even more time :)

Founder & Director (Lettonie)

Reduced our QA process time by 60%

Marker.io is all about reducing the number of steps and it has helped us reduce our QA process time by more than 60%.

Can't wait for the Browserstack integration to get out of beta so that all issues reported via Marker.io will include the meta data of the Browserstack device

Vincenzo
Vincenzo
CEO (Belgique)
Internet

It just works perfectly!

Very easy to use visual tool. I use it all the time to explain things to customers or to create documentation for our knowledge base.

I would like to be able to capture screenshot outside of webpages. A Mac app would be a great improvement!

Sebastien
Sebastien
Director - Acceleration Program (Belgique)

Huge time saver!

t's really impressive! I had tried hundreds of similar tools and no one compares with Marker.io. Huge improvement to my workflow.

Maybe the only thing would be the ability to capture the console logs when I report a bug.

Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Gets the job done and saves time!

Commentaires : Makes reporting issues vastly simpler and more consistent

Easy visual capture enriched with critical environmental details Encourages consistency, but allows for flexible and fast reporting Integrates with backend project management systems

No option to set up integrations at the company level - leaves the integration up to each user Lacks workflow sophistication - integration with backend systems can feel very open-ended

il y a 6 ans

We now allow you to set up an integration on a company level. This way, your team members don't have to sync their own account. It's super fast to onboard your whole team or clients if you're an agency! Could you send me an email at ev@marker.io so we can enable that on your account?

Robert
CEO (Inde)

Anyone reviewing, commenting and collaborating on browser software should be using Marker.io

Commentaires : A simple-to-use tool for reporting software issues and getting them into our Trello workflow.

As a small team, wearing many hats, Marker.io has really streamlined how we develop software. We use it to develop our own Saas platform RunMags.com and also when developing our own website. We used to take screenshots with a regular snipping tool but then had to go into Trello, create a new card and then upload the screenshot. It was tedious so not all issues were reported. With Marker.io that entire process is simplified to one single move! An additional plus is that it's 100% Chrome based so those of us who work with Chromebooks can partake in the bug reporting process.

I'd like to have the same simple tool for phones and tablets. That would really simplify reporting responsiveness issues.

il y a 6 ans

We actually have a mobile app connected to marker.io. You can now take screenshot of a bug in your phone or tablet and create an issue in your Jira/Trello, etc with Marker.io. We automatically attach all the information of the device you were using when you took that screenshot. Learn more https://marker.io/mobile or go in your dashboard to download it.

Jonas
COO (Suède)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Excellent alternative to issue trackers if used with Trello.

Ease of use and comes with lots of functionality like full page or desktop screenshots. Integrations to Trello, Jira and Github or just get the sharable link and paste it where needed.

A deep integration with Browserstack would be a huge win for our QA team as the developers will immediately know on which device a certain bug was captured.

Kevin
Head of DevOps (É.-U.)

Marker has completely changed the way my team does bug validation

The ability to create cards on the fly without even having trello open is absolutely remarkable. This product has changed the way we do release management and bug testing. Not to mention I can organize to multiple boards at a single instance.

Honestly my cons for this product are few. Honestly I think you should bring back the legacy plan that my team is currently on. I have reccomend to a few small teams who would like that feature. Other than that just a few quirks with the UI. Mainly the pull direction when drawing arrows.

Chelsea
Electionbuddy Customer Support Manager (Canada)

Marker.io has been an excellent product to help us manage our software development.

I am the support manager for one of the products that my company develops, and so Marker.io has made communicating things with my development team extremely simple. - The GitHub integration means I can post new issues quickly and efficiently, vs. having to take a screenshot, mark up the screenshot, and then upload it to GitHub. - The fact that most of our GitHub items for our repository are right there when creating an issue with Marker.io means I can create an (almost) complete issue with all the tags, assignees, and information already in the issue without having to jump to GitHub to add these things. - All of the data it captures about my environment is helpful to my development team, so they get a clear idea of the situation. In fact, my team has had such good success with Marker.io that another one of our products in the company now uses it as well.

The only thing I would say I dislike about the software (and I don't even really dislike this, it's just the one thing that I think is missing) is that you can't assign the issue to a project. That is the one thing that I still have to go into GitHub to do after creating and posting an issue with Marker.io.

Andrea
Head of Bizdev (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Reporting GitHub issues is now a pleasure

Commentaires : Win time and be loved by your dev team.

As an account manager, I'm constantly in touch with our customer who report improvements ideas and small bugs. Marker.io makes is easy for me to log that for our development team

A desktop application to capture feedback outside of the browser window would be awesome, especially for desktop-based apps.

Immobilier commercial

We found it easy to start using marker.io and now it's an important part of our QA process.

Collecting product feedback and logging bugs visually with marker.io and a trello integration has proven to be really useful for the team. It is especially useful gathering feedback from business users on the team who may not have experience communicating about product features or bugs; the ability to mark up a screenshot removes the ambiguity that usually arises in these flows. The light-weight, visual and integrated nature of marker.io is perfect for our team.

Design

Easy to capture and send to slack!

Integrates with Slack to make project QA a breeze. Marking up screenshots for client support saves so much time.

No current way to capture a hover or dropdown effect. This is available with some desktop applications that allow you to delay the capture for a few seconds so you can click or hover over an element.

Perfect for QA & product feedback

Commentaires : This product saves us so much time, I recommend it daily to users!

Marker.io is a key tool for our development team. I love how they completely reinvented bug tracking via deep integrations.

The ability to record video is the one feature that I miss the most as sometimes bugs are easier to explain with a short Gifs

Brendon
Technical Director (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Intuitive way for clients to report feedback into Trello

The Trello integration is really the best part about Marker.io. Our clients and team mates use it all the time to report website issues into Trello

I wished it would be easier for clients to get started. The customer success team told me that this was something they were working on.

Steffen
CTO (Danemark)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Best & first bug reporting app to be adopted across all departments

Commentaires : Creating bug reports really easy and in a consistent manner across the whole company.

It's ease of use and simplicity. - While we started using this with Trello, we have switch to Productboard for our main PM-tool. - No problem for Marker - It's just send the bug report/screenshot to the inbox-email instead

It' limited to the browser only. We sometimes need to capture stuff outside the browser. - And video recording would be a big plus as well.

Billy
VP of Strategic Partnerships (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Use it every day!

Commentaires : It’s been a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing.

I love how easy it is to use across all my daily work- different apps, on the internet, etc. it’s been great for communicating with my team and capturing certain aspects of important work. I really love the integration to slack allowing me to directly share important pieces

Opens up multiple tabs while capturing screenshots

Seb
developeR / manager (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Nice product and helpfull staff

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I used it only for 2 weeks, but the experience is as good that I subscribed for a year. I think it is expensive, but the time saved using these bug reports will make up for it.

When customers file bug-reports the usually don't give the right context. With marker I have a screenshot with the possibility to draw / write on and i have very useful metadata (OS / browser / size / url /reporter etc)My client uses Jira, and the 2-way connection with Jira is very welcome!

I miss the feature to sync comments trough a integration (jira)

l’année dernière

Hey Seb, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a good review! As always, let us know if you can help with your setup or anything else :)

Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
CEO & Fondateur BetterStreet (Belgique)

Simple way to share product feedback

Commentaires : Ease of use...screenshot commenting, integration with Trello, daily usage

I initially signed up for the Jira integration but the Marker.io is much more than that. I use Marker.io as soon as I need to get a point across

Matthew
Matthew
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Using marker.io alongside Trello for project managements has streamlined our bug tracking

I love how simple it is to create a screenshot, markup the image to point out the issue and the fact that it supplies additional information such as the users browser version, resolution etc.

It was a bit difficult to figure out how to delete screenshots at first, besides that its done everything I've needed it to!

Jonathan
Editor & Customer Support Agent (Belgique)

Seamless bug reporting experience. Simple and easy on the eye.

Really enjoy the user experience and how it has reduced many of the unnecessary steps and friction when providing feedback or reporting bugs.

For the moment, you can only take screenshots. I hope one day I'll be able to take videos as my job sometimes requires showing more than a snapshot.