Avis clients sur Marker.io

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Marker.io

Signalez des incidents et bogues visuels directement dans Jira, Trello, GitHub, Gitlab, Asana, etc.

En savoir plus sur Marker.io

25 avis affichés sur 52

Alex G.
Software Engineer
Internet
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Easy way to share visual issues"

Commentaires: This is the kind of software that saves you time allowing you to focus on what really matter.

Avantages: As a developer, I love that all issues reported into Jira actually come with the source URL and information about the user environment (Browser, OS, screen size, ...)

Inconvénients: I really hope that the team at Marker.io will build the ability to edit the built-in bug reporting template

envoyé par Marker.io le 27/03/2018

We now support a custom bug report template help your colleagues & clients report bugs that fit your developers' needs.

Just go to your dashboard and you'll see this a new tab allowing you to edit your bug report template.

Vincent L.
Cofounder, Head of Product & CEO
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"Bug reporting has never been easier since I've been using Marker !!"

Avantages: Before Marker, it was very difficult to explain a bug to my development team. I had to take print screens, then send by email, explain in the email the bug, etc. Thanks to Marker, it became very easy! all done in <10 seconds!

Inconvénients: It would really be nice if the team could add video recording as a new feature to capture more dynamic bugs

• Publié le 28/03/2018
Susan C.
Game Tester and QA Specialist
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2018

"There are a lot of problems with this software. I would describe multiple of them as dealbreakers."

Commentaires: There is some screenshot-taking and annotation functionality that is slightly better than another tool that I have used.
The Issue can be properly assigned before submission.

Avantages: The product team seems to be willing to fix problems: Marker was not working with our software at all, but the product team fixed the problem within a reasonable amount of time and now they are compatible.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to decide which of the numerous problems is the worst. Probably the most annoying problem is the poor screenshot support: it is impossible to have multiple screenshots at the time of submission, downloading a screenshot causes the Tab to disappear, and it is pretty much impossible to use Marker to Attach a screenshot after the fact.

Sean H.
Digital Strategist
Design
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Premium capture and annotate tool built for Agencies"

Avantages: Marker.io makes it easy for our clients, project managers, QA and designers to report bugs and issues to our development team via Trello and other support services we employ.

Inconvénients: If Marker.io could grab the content of the console log, that would be awesome. Also, really looking forward to having access the Browserstack integration!

Thomas K.
Chief Executive & Co-Founder
Logiciels
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Super simple way to report web app issues to my team"

Commentaires: Saved a bunch of time and it was a really easy setup with the Chrome (and now Firefox) extension.

Avantages: GitHub integration was the big winner for me. As soon as I spot a bug in our web app, I report a GitHub issue without having to log into the GitHub interface. It's a big time-saver for me.

Inconvénients: I'd love for the ability to create and edit different bug report templates for separate GitHub repositories. This would be really helpful and save me even more time :)

David D.
Founder & Director
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Reduced our QA process time by 60%"

Avantages: Marker.io is all about reducing the number of steps and it has helped us reduce our QA process time by more than 60%.

Inconvénients: Can't wait for the Browserstack integration to get out of beta so that all issues reported via Marker.io will include the meta data of the Browserstack device

Vincenzo R.
Internet
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"It just works perfectly!"

Avantages: Very easy to use visual tool. I use it all the time to explain things to customers or to create documentation for our knowledge base.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to capture screenshot outside of webpages. A Mac app would be a great improvement!

Sebastien D.
Director - Acceleration Program

"Huge time saver!"

Avantages: t's really impressive! I had tried hundreds of similar tools and no one compares with Marker.io. Huge improvement to my workflow.

Inconvénients: Maybe the only thing would be the ability to capture the console logs when I report a bug.

Jean-marc P.
CEO & Fondateur BetterStreet
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Simple way to share product feedback"

Commentaires: Ease of use...screenshot commenting, integration with Trello, daily usage

Avantages: I initially signed up for the Jira integration but the Marker.io is much more than that. I use Marker.io as soon as I need to get a point across

Inconvénients: I think the pricing is a bit steep, especially for small teams but once you've started using it, it's hard to stop paying.

Matthew W.
Co-Founder
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"Using marker.io alongside Trello for project managements has streamlined our bug tracking"

Avantages: I love how simple it is to create a screenshot, markup the image to point out the issue and the fact that it supplies additional information such as the users browser version, resolution etc.

Inconvénients: It was a bit difficult to figure out how to delete screenshots at first, besides that its done everything I've needed it to!

Robert B.
  • Publié le 19/03/2018

"Anyone reviewing, commenting and collaborating on browser software should be using Marker.io"

Commentaires: A simple-to-use tool for reporting software issues and getting them into our Trello workflow.

Avantages: As a small team, wearing many hats, Marker.io has really streamlined how we develop software. We use it to develop our own Saas platform RunMags.com and also when developing our own website.
We used to take screenshots with a regular snipping tool but then had to go into Trello, create a new card and then upload the screenshot. It was tedious so not all issues were reported. With Marker.io that entire process is simplified to one single move!
An additional plus is that it's 100% Chrome based so those of us who work with Chromebooks can partake in the bug reporting process.

Inconvénients: I'd like to have the same simple tool for phones and tablets. That would really simplify reporting responsiveness issues.

envoyé par Marker.io le 27/03/2018

We actually have a mobile app connected to marker.io. You can now take screenshot of a bug in your phone or tablet and create an issue in your Jira/Trello, etc with Marker.io.

We automatically attach all the information of the device you were using when you took that screenshot.

Learn more https://marker.io/mobile or go in your dashboard to download it.

• Publié le 19/03/2018
Jonas R.
COO
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Excellent alternative to issue trackers if used with Trello."

Avantages: Ease of use and comes with lots of functionality like full page or desktop screenshots. Integrations to Trello, Jira and Github or just get the sharable link and paste it where needed.

Inconvénients: A deep integration with Browserstack would be a huge win for our QA team as the developers will immediately know on which device a certain bug was captured.

Kevin R.
Head of DevOps
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"Marker has completely changed the way my team does bug validation"

Avantages: The ability to create cards on the fly without even having trello open is absolutely remarkable. This product has changed the way we do release management and bug testing. Not to mention I can organize to multiple boards at a single instance.

Inconvénients: Honestly my cons for this product are few. Honestly I think you should bring back the legacy plan that my team is currently on. I have reccomend to a few small teams who would like that feature. Other than that just a few quirks with the UI. Mainly the pull direction when drawing arrows.

Chelsea M.
Electionbuddy Customer Support Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"Marker.io has been an excellent product to help us manage our software development."

Avantages: I am the support manager for one of the products that my company develops, and so Marker.io has made communicating things with my development team extremely simple.
- The GitHub integration means I can post new issues quickly and efficiently, vs. having to take a screenshot, mark up the screenshot, and then upload it to GitHub.
- The fact that most of our GitHub items for our repository are right there when creating an issue with Marker.io means I can create an (almost) complete issue with all the tags, assignees, and information already in the issue without having to jump to GitHub to add these things.
- All of the data it captures about my environment is helpful to my development team, so they get a clear idea of the situation.
In fact, my team has had such good success with Marker.io that another one of our products in the company now uses it as well.

Inconvénients: The only thing I would say I dislike about the software (and I don't even really dislike this, it's just the one thing that I think is missing) is that you can't assign the issue to a project. That is the one thing that I still have to go into GitHub to do after creating and posting an issue with Marker.io.

Andrea B.
Head of Bizdev
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Reporting GitHub issues is now a pleasure"

Commentaires: Win time and be loved by your dev team.

Avantages: As an account manager, I'm constantly in touch with our customer who report improvements ideas and small bugs. Marker.io makes is easy for me to log that for our development team

Inconvénients: A desktop application to capture feedback outside of the browser window would be awesome, especially for desktop-based apps.

Head of Product
Immobilier commercial
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"We found it easy to start using marker.io and now it's an important part of our QA process."

Avantages: Collecting product feedback and logging bugs visually with marker.io and a trello integration has proven to be really useful for the team. It is especially useful gathering feedback from business users on the team who may not have experience communicating about product features or bugs; the ability to mark up a screenshot removes the ambiguity that usually arises in these flows. The light-weight, visual and integrated nature of marker.io is perfect for our team.

Senior Developer
Design
  • Publié le 22/03/2018

"Easy to capture and send to slack!"

Avantages: Integrates with Slack to make project QA a breeze. Marking up screenshots for client support saves so much time.

Inconvénients: No current way to capture a hover or dropdown effect. This is available with some desktop applications that allow you to delay the capture for a few seconds so you can click or hover over an element.

• Publié le 14/03/2018

"Perfect for QA & product feedback"

Commentaires: This product saves us so much time, I recommend it daily to users!

Avantages: Marker.io is a key tool for our development team. I love how they completely reinvented bug tracking via deep integrations.

Inconvénients: The ability to record video is the one feature that I miss the most as sometimes bugs are easier to explain with a short Gifs

Billy T.
VP of Strategic Partnerships
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2019

"Use it every day!"

Commentaires: It’s been a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use across all my daily work- different apps, on the internet, etc. it’s been great for communicating with my team and capturing certain aspects of important work. I really love the integration to slack allowing me to directly share important pieces

Inconvénients: Opens up multiple tabs while capturing screenshots

• Publié le 12/03/2019
Brendon N.
Technical Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Intuitive way for clients to report feedback into Trello"

Avantages: The Trello integration is really the best part about Marker.io. Our clients and team mates use it all the time to report website issues into Trello

Inconvénients: I wished it would be easier for clients to get started. The customer success team told me that this was something they were working on.

Steffen B.
CTO
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2018

"Best & first bug reporting app to be adopted across all departments"

Commentaires: Creating bug reports really easy and in a consistent manner across the whole company.

Avantages: It's ease of use and simplicity. - While we started using this with Trello, we have switch to Productboard for our main PM-tool. - No problem for Marker - It's just send the bug report/screenshot to the inbox-email instead

Inconvénients: It' limited to the browser only. We sometimes need to capture stuff outside the browser. - And video recording would be a big plus as well.

• Publié le 18/03/2018
Chief Technology Officer
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/03/2018

"Gets the job done and saves time!"

Commentaires: Makes reporting issues vastly simpler and more consistent

Avantages: Easy visual capture enriched with critical environmental details
Encourages consistency, but allows for flexible and fast reporting
Integrates with backend project management systems

Inconvénients: No option to set up integrations at the company level - leaves the integration up to each user
Lacks workflow sophistication - integration with backend systems can feel very open-ended

envoyé par Marker.io le 27/03/2018

We now allow you to set up an integration on a company level. This way, your team members don't have to sync their own account. It's super fast to onboard your whole team or clients if you're an agency!

Could you send me an email at ev@marker.io so we can enable that on your account?

Jonathan K.
Editor & Customer Support Agent
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Seamless bug reporting experience. Simple and easy on the eye."

Avantages: Really enjoy the user experience and how it has reduced many of the unnecessary steps and friction when providing feedback or reporting bugs.

Inconvénients: For the moment, you can only take screenshots. I hope one day I'll be able to take videos as my job sometimes requires showing more than a snapshot.

Steven L.
QA
  • Publié le 22/03/2018

"I use marker io on a daily basis. It has definitely made posting github issues easier"

Avantages: The github/ slack integration is by far the most useful portion. Being able to directly create github issues had improved our efficiency

Inconvénients: Not being able to add github labels. The github repo list can be slow -ish to load. I wish there was improved slack integration

Nicolas F.
Co-Founder
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2018

"Sharing visual feedback feels like a breeze!"

Commentaires: The support team is really good and they have promised a few key features that they have delievered so I don't have much to say.

Avantages: Whenever I want to share something visual to a team mate or a customer, I use Marker.io. But the best part is how easy it is to create GitHub issues.

• Publié le 12/03/2018