15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RoboForm

Protégez votre entreprise et économisez de l'argent avec RoboForm for Business.

En savoir plus sur RoboForm

It is easy to create long passwords for websites that is impossible to guess. Easy to use and it automatically updates.

Sadly, they cleared out my entries on my phone but I still rely on them.

RoboForm - Notes

RoboForm a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 311 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RoboForm ?

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

I cant Live Without IT!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Emmanuelle
Présidente (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Un précieux gain de temps secure

Commentaires : je m'en sers tous les jours et le plus c'est la génération de mots de passe

facile et complet, permet de générer des mots de passe sans se casser la tête

pas toujours intuitif , pour les personnes comme moi qui sont nulles en informatique

Ed
Ed
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Been using RoboForm since day one

Commentaires : I use RoboForm Business edition to share my safenotes and password with my IT and Quality Dept depending on the login or server.
I also depend on Roboform to keep safenotes on all my server config notes. They may have passwords or IP addresses that I need to keep secure.
I own crypto currency and I use Safenotes to track my Coin addresses and passcodes safe.

Safenotes! They are a great place to store sensitive notes and passphrases when logins are not enough. I keep Birth dates, social security numbers, Bitcoin wallet passphrases and server notes here.

When an app password match is not found on the mobile app, there is no search box, just an option to see everything. We need to be able to search for passwords, because my everything is 500 passwords long!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ed - The search box is available in the latest version. Please upgrade. Thanks!

Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A password manager should be mandatory and RoboForm should be at the top of your list.

Commentaires : I have a business license which offers administrative control over a number of accounts. Despite the lack of polish of the UI in some areas, I find RoboForm a lifesaver that I don't go a day without using. For individuals, I still recommend the free version of LastPass but for any heavier user, RoboForm is certainly worth the consideration.

At a previous organization we used to use KeePass which the desktop password editor seems to be based on, so familiarity went a long way for me. I like how condensed the UI is and the organizational "tree" folder structure, while bringing me back to Windows 3.1 days (joke) is actually probably the best approach for cramming in many passwords for many organizations. This, compared to the Last Pass "card" view for example is way more efficient. There are extensions for virtually every browser and sync generally works well.

There are some login forms that RoboForm has a hard time with. A little ironic as RoboFORM originally started out as an auto-form completion tool. Anyway, it's not a big deal to open up the app and copy a password now and again. The second gripe would just be inconsistencies within the UI(s) of the various apps. It could be more aligned and user-friendly. The one feature I wish RoboForm had was the ability to bulk-change passwords at the click of a button if you get an inkling that something of yours may have been compromised.

Ray
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

RobotForm #1

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great!!! Perfect !!! Comfortable!!! Love it!!!

I have been using RoboForm for over 10 years and have saved over 1000 url/passwords. I have never had any issues with it. It is my #1 software of all times.

So far, after 10 years, I have no cons on RoboForm.

Craig
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

It Drove Me Crazy so I Stopped Using It

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Not much. I found this software difficult to understand how to work it. It was supposed to be simple, but it never made much sense to me how this was better than the password management I get with google or safari.

I had to log in to Roboform too often, it became a nuisance.

Adam
Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This is the first software I install after setting up google chrome browser

Commentaires : Roboform helps me keep all the passwords secure in a cloud and access them wherever and whenever I need them (also when on mobile). Having 30 character random passwords I'm never afraid of someone stealing/learning it - that person will only have potential access to 1 out of 2000 my current v. strong passwords.
Adding 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) to the equation, Roboform makes my online life much safer.
The other thing is speed of usage and time saved by not typing URLs of the websites I wanna visit and not typing/trying to remember corresponding login details. This alone is worth a gold - and that's why password managers are so important these days. The above combined with great and easy to use password generator, it makes it ultimate tool for Personal and business use cases.
The only thing that could be improved is team collaboration and password sharing.
All in all, I highly recommend Roboform to anyone who's not using password manger and/or using different one.

Firstly, I wanted to point out that I've been using Roboform since 2004 and have been always their great ambassador. I love what the company has done over the years and looking forward to using it for years to come. Of course the most important feature is possibility of securely storing and accessing my data, passwords and other sensitive information on all devices (I'm on a business plan) and possibility to login to 99% of the sites with just 1 click of a mouse. This speeds up your workflow a lot and saves me loads of time everyday. Also easy integration with most of the browsers and even mobile browsers, makes it a great software.

Really, all the necessary features are there, so I can't see any major flaws. The 2 things that come to my mind would be: a) better integration with Android based browsers - the app lacks some of the features available in Roboform's native browser - which is again limited with some features b) With the recent updates, they've taken possibility to view login details through the app - and it rather opens up online - which is taking longer that it used to. Other than that, this is a great app for me.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Save you money and time

2,0 il y a 3 mois

being able to save my password and see it on the computer

you have to download it. not on the cloud

Jason
IT Specialist (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

What password did I use?

Commentaires : I don't always have my computer with me, the app that loads on my phone either iPhone or Android, I can look up a password while at a customer site. If I need a complex password, it comes with a tool to create a complex password for me and then save it.

Being able to find a password that I've used for any site that I log into. I try not to use the same password for multiple sites, doing this I don't always remember the password. RoboForm allows me to organize and save my passwords. It allows me to put notes on the passwords saved and give it a name that I can easily find if needed. It saves the website info and the fields I fill in while setting up the password.

Minor dislike in my opinion, but once you fill in the password using the software, it will prompt again to save it even if I don't change the password. Just have to close the prompt, like I said minor.

Professor Sarah
Medical Office Administration Program Director/Faculty/Instructor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Roboform is the only password security system with no headaches or worries for the users...

Commentaires : ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like i have to do with other security data storage now a days.

I could do anything in this platform, add as much information as I wanted to, change, add, move, review, search, keep info from before I made security code changes within my computer system. It was the first one to pop up when in a search engine.

Is it not on the first page when search. I cannot find it as easily now as before. I'm not even sure it is still available for colleges or individuals to use now. Must have went private for businesses I guess. It was the first and the best in my opinion.

Flint
Founder/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

How did I live without it

Commentaires : HANDS DOWN a must have now. I will never be able to go back to a static spreadsheet or writing down my passwords. I have way too many now. I have over 100 passwords and now I can make them all unique and as complex as needed.

- SUPER convenient - Password are complex and secure now - Just a click of a couple buttons and I'm in - Company ability to create groups for controlling passwords to different users/groups - Save time and hassle immensely. - Always updates - Decent user interface

- Always have to restart due to new updates. BUT not a bad thing I guess ha. - User interface could be cleaned up.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Roboform is a staple for me and my team

Commentaires : Very happy with the outcome for our team.

-- Easy to setup users and folder access that store the passwords -- Easy to enforce login passcode for the team -- Great ability to download and upload credentials

-- Cannot figure out how to use it for desktop client applications (not web-based)

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! We're thrilled to hear you're having a positive experience and we look forward to assisting your team. Regarding the use for desktop client applications, at your convenience, please submit a ticket to our team so they may assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Sue
Editor (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Saving Passwords Made Easy

What I like the most is the ease of storing my passwords, and RoboForm is a secure feature. It has the option of filling out forms as well as submitting them if you so choose. You can have several identities in it, such as yourself and each family member with each one's own information; ie: address, birthday, etc. There is a free version which will store up to 10 passwords, or the paid version which is unlimited. You also have the option to protect each password with a "Master Password", which double protects your account. As you log into your sites and want to save your password, RoboForm asks if you would like to save, and lets you create/choose categories you wish to store them in. Home is default, you can create whatever folders you want such as each user name's category, work, games, etc. With so many passwords needed for work, I would not want to be without RoboForm. I have never had an issue with security, and find it a great value for the money! This makes about eight years I have used it.

I think that what I liked the least about RoboForm is the difficulty to "attach" it to some browsers and to sync it together. It attached fine to IE and Chrome and has its own browser bar in each. In Edge, it took several tries to get it to work; and even now I have to click the icon in the taskbar to be able to use it.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear attaching RoboForm to Edge was such a hassle. The icon does require an initial click in order to access your RoboForm data, but if you're having issues with the extension remaining attached, please do not hesitate to contact our technical team so they can assist. Thanks again!

Denys
Front End Developer (Canada)

Safety of personal data

While it's still not safe to store passwords on your computer or over the Internet, I still wondered how it all worked. In fact, this company is still worth paying attention to, since the level of safety of personal data is extremely high here. Also, the client will not need to pay a lot of money for the provision of such services, and after transferring important documents or files, you can sleep peacefully. The company has been operating for quite a long time and is already trusted by a large number of customers. The functionality of this project is also at a high level.

The main options have already been implemented of course and it is quite possible to use. Storage, adding new accounts to the database, and editing work stably. But sometimes there are problems with filling, the fields on some forms remain empty, I still don’t understand what this is connected with.

Matt
Teacher / IT Advisor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

A true lifesaver

Commentaires : As stated above, the ability to not have to give employees passwords is the best feature on the business side. We may have an employee for just a few months and don't want to have to change passwords every time we get someone new. Roboform saves us this hassle and gives us an ultra-secure platform.

I have used this program for a number of years both on a personal basis and for business. On the personal use side the ability to have your logins autofill when you go to a website is great. The ability to generate complex passwords with any number of characters and the ability to choose what characters to include or exclude is perfect. The Safenotes feature allows you to save credit card #'s or personal information with the knowledge that it is safe. For the Business end, the ability to share logins to employees without them actually having to know the passwords is my favorite feature.

For a novice, this program takes a little bit of getting used to. I recommend Roboform to all my friends and family and almost always end up having to show them how to set it up and use it. Once the get into using it they say it is the greatest thing ever.

Services financiers

We love this product and have now used it for several years. Great secure password tracking.

Commentaires : All my log ins and passwords are now securely stored in the encrypted cloud, all in one place, with easy (secure) access by me from just about anywhere.

Reasonably priced, secure, cloud based means of securely storing and accessing the bazillion login/passwords we all have. I can get easy access to all my logins from any machine that I run using the RoboForm anywhere service. I can't imagine not using this type of product.

My greatest fear is that one day I will see headlines saying that SiberSystems servers were hacked. Maybe this is unfounded, but that's really the only think I don't like about storing the crown jewels on a vendors servers. Not a criticism of RoboForm per se, just a concern about the concept. However I believe the encryption and security they uses is adequate to justify use of the product.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We certainly understand your security concerns, but rest assured, security is our top priority. We go to great lengths to protect our user's data and we're happy to address any specific security questions you may have. Additionally, you can find a brief overview of RoboForm security here: https://www.roboform.com/security.

Ric
VP (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

RoboForm Comments

Commentaires : Actually, I am a personal level user, even though I have the business level account. I have several hundred passwords that RoboForm has been managing for many years, and overall I'm quite pleased with the product. Tried Dashlane and OnePass for a while, for they seemed now more prevelent, but came back to RoboForm, since it just performed better. I am now planning to get a lot of the family information/records into the system, and share out with my grown kids. I hope you can continue to develop the product.

Identities. And Reliability. Ability to store much more than just passwords.

Wish it was more visible, with a larger user base. I previously had difficulties sharing logins with family members, but I upgraded to the Business level and set up my family as a Company, and that seems to work. I cannot get this to work efficiently on my smartphone, and I've sort of given up on that. (I can never get it to fill in a form with my credentials on the phone, even though the little pop-up icon for RoboForm is there.) It would be good if I could search for a login on my phone, and that have it open in Chrome, rather than the RoboForm browser. (Is there a way to do that?)

Sherry
Sherry
Business Intelligence Analyst (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

The Best Password Manager available!

Commentaires : Easy to use, and remembers what you need to secure all your sites. Even offers a Master password so no one can access your password even if they access your computer.

RoboForm stures your usernames (or email account) and password to sign into all your favorite sites. The software also works as a bookmark manager too to remember the site addresses (has search function) and then when you arrive, ability to use saved login information. And I create folders allowing me to separate bills, career, housing, and whatever I desire. This software can also generate passwords that are random so they are stronger. I have used this software for over 20 years and it was one of the best purchases I have made.

The free version allows you to save about 10 passwords. But after you try it, you will buy it so not a big issue! This should be available at all companies as they require different passwords for everything. And companies want to 'generate' complex password which cannot be guessed... but that is harder for you to remember.

Layton
COO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Allows me to keep all my logins and passwords in one place and access them anywhere.

Commentaires : Ability to maintain and share login credentials, passwords, and notes securely.

The feature I like the most is the ability to share certain passwords with my coworkers. My company is on the Business edition, and we have various shared folders set up. The passwords are always up to date for everyone even if someone has to change one.

My only complaint is that with the web, desktop, mobile, and all the browser extensions, it seems like they are not always all on the same version.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding the version of RoboForm, once you upgrade your desktop to v8 and sync, your data will automatically be upgraded to the new one file format across your mobile devices and this will be reflected in your online account. If you're experiencing inconsistencies across browsers, this may be due to individual browser limitations which are imposed on the RoboForm extension. To be sure, however, please do not hesitate to submit any questions or concerns via our online support center and our technical team will gladly investigate: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Password Protection at its Best

Save all your passwords in one spot, protected by a master password with RoboForm. I've tried a variety of other password programs, but none have been as easy to use and full-featured as RoboForm. While a lot of people store passwords with their browser, that is NOT a best practice. For your online safety, you should not be using the same password over and over, plus, they should be complex, so having a password manager like this not only simplifies things, it makes you much safer online. The password generator feature is great too, allowing you to use very complex, nearly impossible to crack, passwords.

Having had it for years, I was accustomed to how it integrated with browsers and kept it in its own toolbar. They've had to make some adaptions to how it integrates with browsers. It's still there on the browser, just not like it was in the past.

Anne J
Anne J
Senior Human Resources Assistant (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 10 000+ employés

Excellent for saving password

Commentaires : Nowadays it is common to have many accounts in different web pages, and it is impossible to remember each password, that is why the use of an app like Roboform is essential, in addition to saving the passwords I can generate a new one with special characters so that they are more secure.

I have been using Roboform for more than 5 years, with this app I keep all my passwords, I like it because it is easy to use, I mainly use the version for Google Chrome, I like that in addition to saving passwords, it saves information on identity profiles and credit card data, addresses, telephone numbers, among others, I like that it is easy to identify which web each password is since it saves the icon of each web page.

I don't like that I have to log in every time I open the browser, it's not a big deal, but it would be easier if I only asked for the password once.

Richard
Richard
CEO (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

A Great Tool

Commentaires : I have been a RoboForm user from almost the very beginning and what I have noticed is the continued improvement of the product. This is the best product for storing User names and PW, plus the other apps that are incorporated make it the best on the market.

It's adaptability and responsiveness to changes in technology. This allows the application to remain extremely relevant in today's changing security environment. The Safenotes portion is an extremely handy repository for items that you need to protect.

The functionality of the personal name fill for filling in web sites with personal information, Address, Credit Card, etc., needs to be looked at. using it with Chrome can be very cumbersome if you're setting up a new account.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! Regarding autofill issues with an Identity, should specific sites pose a problem, please send them our way so our team can troubleshoot. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Megan
Megan
Accounting Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

With RoboForm your passwords are more secure

Commentaires : Before when I didn’t know about this password manager I had many problems since I forgot my account passwords , a coworker recommended Roboform and since I use this application all my passwords are in one place.

What I like most about Roboform is that all the passwords for my different accounts are secure, the option to automatically fill out the forms in a secure way is impressive and they save you a lot of time, Roboform has shown me that if I can have all my accounts secure and that I don't have to worry if someone wants to steal my password and it still gives me double security with the option of the master password.

I like everything about this application because it takes care of my very important accounts like Paypal, even the least important one like my Spotify or Netflix account.

Zina
IT Asset Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 5 001–10 000 employés

Keep it secure with RoboForm

RoboForm has helped my everyday job task and responsibilities. Having more than 30 vendor sites to access by trying to manage all of the different passwords was overwhelming. RoboForm maintaining all of the URL's, and passwords was a game changer. The Encryption aspect to secure any financial or personal information is an important tool. Along with the Data sync , this tool is a must.

I have used RoboForm for over 3 years and the only Con that i have come across is when i updated my system from Win7 to Win 10. I lost some passwords, but i should have exported all of my data prior, which could have been performed prior through RoboForm. Just something that should have been done on my part.

Aivar
Administrator and owner (Lettonie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Often overlooked, but amazing and secure password manager

Commentaires : I've been using Roboform for 8 years or so. It was always reliable, unobtrusive, and worked just right. I have a different password for every one of the hundreds of websites I've joined, but I only ever have to remember one.

End-to-end encryption Great browser plugin Seamless synchronization Ability to not only save passwords, but any kind of forms

I don't like the new password edit interface - a bit slow and inconvenient Based in Russia - sometimes I worry that their government might force them to install a "backdoor"

Ratko
Ratko
Manager (Croatie)

Easy to use password manager that works on multiple devices

Commentaires : I use it for passwords for around 500 accounts and all credit cards and similar personal information.

Simple and easy to use. Has autocomplete for forms, which is a one click login. Works great on mobile - with finger print access. Works perfectly for pin codes and similar notes - a one stop shop for logins, credit card details and similar data. Plugin for Chrome. Good value for price.

The chrome plugin has bugs. Plugin doesn't recognise all forms and doesn't save the login details automatically then. No workaround to save logins if it doesn't recognise the form.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding Chrome issues, if you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our technical support team can look into the matter ASAP. Thank you. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en