Avis clients sur TOP PRODUCER

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TOP PRODUCER

Système de gestion des clients, accessible depuis n'importe quel appareil et comprenant la gestion des leads, les suivis, le contenu convaincant et les organigrammes de listes.

En savoir plus sur TOP PRODUCER

109 avis affichés

Justine W.
Real Estate Broker
  • Publié le 22/08/2020

"Great for managing a high quantity of leads"

Commentaires: Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Avantages: Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

Inconvénients: It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 11/09/2020

Thank your for your feedback Justine!

We're happy to be a part of your business

• Publié le 22/08/2020
Michael A.
Realyor
  • Publié le 02/10/2019

"The CRM of all CRMs"

Commentaires: My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Avantages: The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Inconvénients: Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 03/10/2019

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

• Publié le 02/10/2019
Michael M.
Real Estate Broker
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Top Producer is a key part of my business."

Commentaires: I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor.
There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Avantages: Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events
One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page.
Calendar and reminders.
Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers.
Income and expense tracker

Inconvénients: I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry.
It would be good to have it.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 06/04/2020

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

• Publié le 31/03/2020
Travis O.
  • Publié le 09/11/2017

"Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool."

Commentaires: Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Avantages: The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Inconvénients: Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

• Publié le 09/11/2017
Aaron W.
Broker
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Review"

Commentaires: Awesome

Avantages: Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

Inconvénients: No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 13/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback Aaron!

Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/

We appreciate being a part of your business!

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Beth D.
broker associate
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"Couldn't work without it"

Commentaires: It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Avantages: This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Inconvénients: Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 04/11/2019

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Roz A.
Agent
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 06/04/2020

"Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract"

Commentaires: The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

Avantages: We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Inconvénients: Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 29/04/2020

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 06/04/2020
Renata S.
Real Estate Agent
  • Publié le 20/04/2020

"TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!"

Commentaires: Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Avantages: Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Inconvénients: When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 29/04/2020

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

• Publié le 20/04/2020
Tammy H.
  • Publié le 09/10/2019

"Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!"

Commentaires: Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Avantages: I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Inconvénients: I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry.
I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 04/11/2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Publié le 09/10/2019
Blaine T.
Broker/Owner Real Estate Company
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Top Producer Contact Managament System"

Commentaires: Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Avantages: Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Inconvénients: Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 04/11/2019

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Stephanie C.
Managing Broker/Owner
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"Top Producer in real estate"

Commentaires: Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Avantages: It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Inconvénients: The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 24/01/2020

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Gina S.
Transaction Manager
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot"

Commentaires: The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Avantages: I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 23/01/2020

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Julianne L.
Team Leader for the Lesniak Group
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"BEST CRM for Real Estate E V E R!"

Commentaires: My experiences with TopProducer have been nothing short of fabulous! The customer service is amazing and every person I have ever needed to speak with at TopProducer has been friendly and knowledgable.

Avantages: TopProducer is a complete CRM with so many features that Realtors need! From contact management and lead conversion, to transaction management - this is the sole reason I have been successful as an individual agent for over 15 years and now my entire team of basically brand new agents are also incredibly successful as well!

Inconvénients: To be perfectly honest - there isn't anything I don't like. It does everything I need to manage my business and my team! I'm excited about the new features coming out in 2020! This just keeps getting better and better!

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 24/01/2020

Thank you Julianne for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business!

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Neomi L.
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Keeps me organized!"

Commentaires: Great.

Avantages: I gave Top Producer 3 stars for ease of use because it does take some time to learn the platform and get everything in place and running. But once you do it's easy and customer support has been great and always walks me through whatever issue I'm having. I like all the features and reports and how it connects with my gmail account. Great way to track your pipeline and stay on top of your prospects and past clients.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are miscellaneous features I wish it had that come to mind when in the program, but can't think of any at this very moment. Nothing to the point of wanting to switch to another CRM. I do wish it was a little cheaper each month of course. : )

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 06/04/2020

Thank you for your feedback Neomi! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM in beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Francine B.
Realtor, CRS, ABR, ePRO, TRC, RECS, ASP
  • Publié le 15/12/2020

"STILL THE BEST - EVEN BETWEEN TWO CHAIRS ( X & 8i)"

Commentaires: The quality of the products will attract the most discriminating clients/users and the strength of the support/technical support will get you through any of your challenges and will keep you there

Avantages: The "X" is bringing along new wonderful features including integration with Realtor.com, MLS, Outlook and Gmail emails and social media - NEW FEATURES such as to text directly from contacts files, property insights, transaction management are simply wonderful and addressing today's needs - ..it is an ongoing process, still in beta version and the staff is dedicated to listen to our feedback and implement suggestions from seasoned veterans - very refreshing....

Inconvénients: We need a tad of patience - the sophistication of Listing & Actions plans experienced in 8i is not yet available in X - which forces old users like me to navigate between the two versions to fully complete my work ( not ideal but bearable for the time being) - while Top Producer may not be offering the most user friendly product, you would be hard pressed to experience the power and sophistication it conveys with any of its competitors - like anything worth having, there is a learning curve with it and it is 100% worth it - the blessing in disguise is that you are never alone, the support team is the best I have witnessed in my life and I have been a Realtor for over 30 years - while the staff is unbelievably knowledgeable, they have agreeable personalities and they have the talent to listen carefully and explain patiently - rare for nerds LOL!

• Publié le 15/12/2020
Rick H.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 21/05/2021

"Very poor business practices"

Commentaires: Actually the KW platform does everything, has a more modern interface and integrates better with our other programs.

Avantages: We had not discovered that the credit card used for this account had expired and we eventually assigned another to it. In the interim we decided not to continue using this as we transitioned to a Keller-Williams platform. Shortly after, when logging in we received a notice that the account had been closed, and took no further action since we weren't planning on using it. We discovered some time later (almost a year) that the company had kept billing the new credit card even though the screen said account cancelled. When we discovered this, we contacted the company and asked for a refund. They refused and forced us to continue paying until the term ended. Not a very positive way to conduct business.

Inconvénients: Their billing practices really aren't very positive. The software is fairly old in terms of the interface. The functions are okay.

• Publié le 21/05/2021
John A.
  • Publié le 04/12/2020

"TPX needs to come out soon"

Commentaires: It works, but again it's 10+ years old and it's been left behind by the industry.

Avantages: Easy to use. I've been a TP customer since 2006. I go to the office and it tells me what to do every day

Inconvénients: Literally nothing has been improved in years. My office is starting to utilize Monday.com, and I'm almost definitely moving over. Waited for years for TPX to come out, but the features I use most have apparently been the last thing to be integrated. It was great in 2006, but it's been ignored for about a decade.

• Publié le 04/12/2020
Hannah D.
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2021

"I Love Top Producer for My Business!"

Commentaires: I love Top Producer and plan to continue to use it! They also have great, supportive training.

Avantages: I have tried various different CRMs as a Realtor, and so far, Top Producer is the best fit for myself and my business. It has a really great layout for creating campaigns. I run an expireds campaign on it and it keeps me on track daily. Other CRMs just are not robust enough to do this.

Inconvénients: I think the software could be organized a little better and it could be more intuitive to find where certain functions are on the platform.

• Publié le 05/02/2021
David H.
Manager / Broker Associate
  • Publié le 02/10/2020

"New User"

Commentaires: So far I don't see anyone that is able to do better than Top Producer so I plan to stay here. I do hope more updates will happen to make Top Producer more automated it would really help me.

Avantages: I'm new user just getting started so I'm not familiar with many of the features yet. One feature that I loved is the other CRMs I used at least 50% of the emails I sent went to junk or spam folders making over half my communication never reach my clients. When testing Top Producer every email I send out of the CRM actually goes into the inbox.

Inconvénients: I wish there were features to make text and emailing more automated. I wish that when a leads information was transferred into the CRM such as from IDX Broker that I could set up an automatic text messaging response instead of manually having to do it. I with there was an auto feature that could be set up to tell the CRM when "X" happen I want this text to be sent out. Then within a certain about of time send this email. If the features could be made more automated it would give me more time on other clients and help me acquire new clients easier.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 03/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback David! Our native email integration boosts performance for every email you send. Stay tuned for updates on text!

• Publié le 02/10/2020
Kristin G.
Real Estate Agent
  • Publié le 11/05/2020

"Everything a CRM Should Be"

Commentaires: Excellent. From purchasing the software to getting everything set up... I have had a great experience.

Avantages: Functionality, tools available, interface, style and design of the software

Inconvénients: When using 8i I need to use Internet Explorer. That's the biggest downfall. I use Chrome for everything so having to have another browser open is a little bit frustrating.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 29/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback Kristin! We appreciate being a part of your business.Upgrades will continue to come!

• Publié le 11/05/2020
Ryan C.
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Great for large brokerages, terrible for end users"

Commentaires: I did not like it at all. I was never a fan the more I learned, and the more I got frustrated with the overdone workings of it. Too many steps for simple tasks. It is too time consuming to use, and discourages follow up with clients, when the CRM software is the burden.

Avantages: It is a tried and true platform for brokerages and teams to track deals, clients, and every aspect of the business. it can do a lot, and I mean a LOT. This is the industry standard software that has been around for ages in Real Estate.

Inconvénients: It is severely outdated. It is cumbersome, not easy to navigate, and just clunky. Its a step above an old DOS system that has been modified to work in windows. Its behind the times, and difficult for end users that, especially if they are not very tech savvy, to use and operate. Deals and clients seem to get lost in the mist, its hard to know what way is up.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
Robert S.
  • Publié le 05/05/2021

"Vastly Improved"

Commentaires: The support is always top notch. If you need help, a real person is available that knows the software and can get you running again in minutes.

Avantages: We are looking at all our platforms and I have been using TP since 2015. Called support to start exiting the software till they introduced me to the new platform TPX.
After working with it for a week, I am truly impressed with the updates and ease of functionality. The old system was horribly slow and hard to navigate. TPX may keep us using Top Producer in the years to come.

Inconvénients: Still need to improve navigation but TPX is moving in the right direction.

• Publié le 05/05/2021
Anoir R.
Broker
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Amsterdam Netherlands Broker"

Commentaires: Over the years TP has been a front runner, however now I feel that other companies are doing pretty well as a competitor

Avantages: I used to swear by Topproducer. I have been using your software for the last 15 years (not continuously) as I moved abroad to the Netherlands. Now I’m using it again. What I like most is the search functionality that can be used in an advanced way.

Inconvénients: What I don’t like at all is that Market Snapshot can not be used in the Netherlands, it would have giving me an amazing advantage as no CRM offers that. I also had quite a lot of problems with syncing calendar and contacts in terms of the calendar going awol a few times with the sync and the duplicates contacts that I had to remove manually and lost a lot of time in

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 10/08/2020

Thanks for your feedback Anoir! Unfortunately there are no plans for Market Snapshot? Reports in the Netherlands. Feel free to reach us to check on your calendar / contact sync. We appreciate being a part of your business!

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Tamara D.
REALTOR(R)
  • Publié le 10/10/2020

"Real estate focused solution with easy-to-use web interface in Top Producer X version"

Commentaires: The sales and support interactions were all excellent, at every step of the way, from initial sales contact to following up to make sure I continue to be successful. Their sales and support people know their product roadmap and have input to product developments. This shows their product management is on point. Good product management is the key to having a system which will support their users continued success.

Avantages: The contacts are easy to import and easy to set up in the Top Producer X web version. I enjoy seeing my email conversations within the contacts. It is a good addition to my normal work environment, using Win10 touchscreen laptop. I keep Top Producer X as one tab open in a Chrome web browser alongside social media and property information throughout my working day. The layout makes it easy to update information and next steps for multiple clients and contacts.

Inconvénients: The web version doesn't have all the features of their legacy 8i product. They have an active development team working on porting features from an older system (which is still functional) into the newer system I started on, Top Producer X. Mobile version still needs updates to newer interface. Text messages sent from the TPX CRM are hard to view and act on responses on my mobile device. It's not perfect, but I have trust that they will incrementally provide updates that solve these issues and more.

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 03/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback Tamara! As a real estate CRM we value your feedback to and will continue to improve

• Publié le 10/10/2020
Arielle D.
  • Publié le 24/09/2020

"Excellent Real Estate CRM"

Commentaires: A great program for the price and really provides a lot of helpful features

Avantages: Top Producer is a great CRM that can link to your listings, automatically email clients, set client anniversary dates & touches, just an overall excellent CRM to help with transactions

Inconvénients: The interface seemed a little difficult to learn at first and the set up was a little strenuous however it became the most used platform we've ever had

envoyé par Top Producer Systems le 13/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback Arielle!

We appreciate being a part of your business !

• Publié le 24/09/2020