15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LastPass

En savoir plus sur LastPass

LastPass fournit une gestion sécurisée des mots de passe sans compromettre ni sa facilité d'utilisation ni la productivité des employés.

En savoir plus sur LastPass

Avantages :

It was free and very simple to use. I decided to subscribe to the paid version, and I had some of the best customer service, but some of the premium features fell below my expectations (more below).

Inconvénients :

If lastpass has an outage, you can't login to any platform and that can ruin your day. You can't put a setting on lastpass that says keep me logged in for the next 4 hours.

LastPass - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,5

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,8/10

LastPass a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 747 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LastPass ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (2 747)

Brooke
Brooke
Head of Marketing
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Unspecified
Source de l'avis

LastPass User Review

5,0 il y a 2 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Seydou
Freelance (Sénégal)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Une application tres simple, sure, complet et facile à utiliser pour la gestion de nos mot de passe.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Vraiment Lastpass est une excellente outils Car il m'a fait gagner énormément de temps sur souscription dans les sites e-commerce

Avantages :

Personnellement LastPass a résolu mes problèmes de gestion mots de passe, j’étais confrontés à un choix potentiel de mots de passes fort à choisir pour chaque site de ventes et autres site pédagogique. LastPass est un excellent logiciel de gestions des mots de passes qui aide non seulement nous les freelances mais aussi les propriétaires d'entreprise à avoir l'esprit tranquille.

Inconvénients :

Avec la version 4.72.0 de Lastpass, si je reste une seule journée sans l’ouvrir et juste après avoir redémarrer mon PC, le logiciel oubli souvent mon mot de passe principale et je suis toujours obligé de le récupérer avec mon adresse mail. Merci d'apporter une solution a cette anomalie sur la version suivante. Cordialement.

Abdelaziz
Abdelaziz
Finance (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Un logiciel très sécurisé dans la gestion de mots de passe

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel de gestion facile de mots de passe qui offrant de stockage illimité de mots de passe, est une plateforme bien sécurisée et très efficace. Il propose des fonctionnalités très avancées avec une interface intuitive

Inconvénients :

Le stockage des pièces jointes est très limité

Osiano
Osiano
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Import/Export, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Outil de gestion de mots de passe très efficace

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel de gestion de mots de passe très facile et efficace, il me permet de bien protéger mon identité en ligne, sécuriser mes mots de passe. Il est doté d'une multitude de fonctionnalités que j'apprécie beaucoup et son interface est très simple.

Inconvénients :

Rien chez LassPass que n'ai pas encore apprécié. C'est un logiciel très facile et efficace. Je le recommande

Issifou
Issifou
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Gestion de mots de passe en toute sécurité

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : LastPass est un gestionnaire populaire de mot de passe, une référence de la cybersécurité disponible en version gratuite comme payante avec des fonctionnalités innovantes.

Avantages :

Générateur des mots de passe , changement automatique des mots de passe ,il permet la surveillance des failles de sécurité

Inconvénients :

C'est un logiciel que j'apprécie beaucoup mais il n'y a pas de stockage de pièces jointes

Ezechiel
Agronomie (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

LastPass un logiciel simple

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : C'est un logiciel qui a une large fonctionnalités mais ça a aussi quelques inconvénients

Avantages :

LastPass est un logiciel donne un accès facile aux utilisateurs à maîtriser Par ce logiciel on partage d'identifiant rapide et simple

Inconvénients :

C'est un logiciel qui ne permet pas l'ajout des utilisateurs

Money
Money
Cyber Security Engineer (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médecine douce, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Streamlined Security Solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Everything about using LastPass has gone really well for me. It has become into a vital tool for me in my digital life, improving security on all of my devices and handling passwords with ease. LastPass still impresses me with its dependability, ease, and dedication to protecting my information, even with slight setbacks. I heartily urge everyone looking for a reliable and effective password management solution to check out LastPass.

Avantages :

LastPass is excellent at offering a thorough and efficient security solution. Sensitive data is unmatchedly protected by its strong features, which include password management, two-factor authentication, and safe data storage. Accessing accounts is made simple with the single sign-on feature and mobile authentication, while real-time warnings and notifications give even more peace of mind.

Inconvénients :

Despite its amazing feature set, LastPass occasionally has small bugs or delays when synchronizing across devices. Furthermore, there can be a learning curve for certain users who find the user interface to be initially a little complicated, necessitating full utilization of all functions.

Rakesh
Engineer (Australie)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

No fuss password manager

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been positive so far and encryption makes it safer.

Avantages :

LastPass really helps in a team environment where an account for a tool is shared across multiple users. Given the nature of work I do it is very vital to have a password manager that works across different tools and accounts.

Inconvénients :

Not very much worried of anything as it solves the problem I and the team have. Can't really comment on the admin side of things.

Lance
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Lastpass failings after breach

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Lastpass suffered a breach, and they were not transparent about what had happened, providing very little information for months. They also neglected to increase the iterations of the Password-Based Key Derivation Function on older accounts, making them far more susceptible to having those passwords eventually brute forced. Although they have remedied this post-breach, we are not comfortable using them moving forward.
If you're new to lastpass, you're likely secure at this point, but they dropped the ball with long time users.

Avantages :

We used this product for years and found it extremely easy to use, but had to leave after their lack of transparency surrounding a breach. It is a good password manager and easy to use, but we are no longer comfortable using this service.

Inconvénients :

Lack of transparency after they experienced a breach.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

It once was a great Password Manager

1,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We've all been there: You've been using the same password for months, only to realize that it was breached in a recent data breach and is no longer secure. Now you have to change your password on several accounts. Most password managers can't help here, since it won't know what all those new passwords are supposed to be. There was a nice feature in Lastpass that helped you change multiple passwords. That was probably their strongest feature, besides the core password management features

Avantages :

A password manager helps you manage all your passwords. Each password is unique and is protected with a master password only you know. That means you can use unique, strong passwords for every account without having to remember them. This is extremely important for accounts with sensitive information like your email or banking account. Lastpass has done a great job up until recently.

Inconvénients :

I loved using LastPass, and had been using it for over a year. After they changed their pricing model to pay for a subscription I decided to see if there were any other great password managers out there. I'm not against paying for services, but I don't like how they pulled the rug out of everyone who relied on the free version, where they get so used to the software as apart of their daily life, that it forces many to just pay the fee (many of whom would likely have never signed up in the first place if it were not free). So to me, it feels like a bait and switch, where they had this planned all along. So it's the principle for me. The smarter way (to strengthen, and not harm their brand), would have been to all along offer a freemium version and offer other extra features that a small percentage of all users are willing to pay for. Essentially they trapped people into using the free version, and are forcing people to pay to now use on multiple devices. It feels shady and left a bad taste in my mouth towards their software and brand. I've decided to look more into Mozillas free password manager. There are also those from the likes of Google's and Apple's built in password managers. After testing other products, I believe google or mozilla are the way to go, since apples is too proprietary (*they are a closed ecosystem - you can't as easily use cross platform and on other browsers)

Petter
Petter
Parish Manager (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A very good password manager!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

LastPass is one of the first software I install on any new device. I very much like it's ability to sync passwords across devices, including AutoFill even on iPhone and iPad. At the moment I couldn't do without it!

Inconvénients :

There is nothing not to like, really. I am a massive fan.

Salma
Admin (Indonésie)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Just a few clicks of LastPass can help you log into your account easily

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : For team admin workers like me who need many accounts to use, I am greatly helped by lastpass

Avantages :

I work as an admin where there are several accounts that I need to use. Where I work my boss facilitates me with lastpass on his laptop, the first time I used it I had no trouble at all because it is very easy to understand, I was quite helped with lastpass because I don't need to remember many passwords moreover lastpass has an autofill feature

Inconvénients :

There is not much I don't like, it's just that I am quite annoyed when there are circumstances where I need to change certain account passwords but I am confused to update the new password on lastpass, so it continues to display old passwords so I am a bit bothered

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

LastPass review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

LastPass is a nice tool for password management and allows you to store sensitive information securely. I like the integration browser extension, and how seamlessly it works with the login. Also, secure password suggestion is another cool feature.

Inconvénients :

I did not encounter any major issues while working with LastPass.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Helpful If you forgot your logins very easily

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I found it very helpful and highly recommend if you are also someone like me.

Avantages :

I use Lastpass to store my passwords. As i have very bad habit of not keeping my passwords written or saved anywhere whether it is for me or for my clients. Lastpass helped me to saved them at one place and dont need to worry about keeping them save somewhere else.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes extension cause the conflict when you try to log on a domain having multiple users

Alexandru
Inside Sales Support (Roumanie)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Excellent product for high grade security

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Great feature that I can save passwords, addresses, and even card details, all in one secure place.

Inconvénients :

It had one small bug, instead of updating the login details from a certain website, it saved the details as a new login account.

Vishal
Vishal
Junior Consultant (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Simplifying Password Management for Seamless Security

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My enjoy with LastPass has been exceptional. It has made handling passwords lots less complicated and more solid. I like how smooth it's far to use and the way it really works properly on specific devices. Even irrespective of the fact that there had been some small troubles with autofill and the unfastened version has limits, LastPass has been sincerely beneficial for maintaining my on-line debts solid and prepared.

Avantages :

I realize LastPass individual friendly interface and its capability to purchase secure content material and generate complicated passwords. Its Pass platform compatibility and dependable self-enforcement high-quality simplifies password management on device structures. In addition, the potential to soundly percentage passwords with individual employees helps collaboration at the same time as keeping security.

Inconvénients :

I've had troubles with LastPass not filling in passwords successfully on sure websites or apps. Also, the loose version has limits, like simplest working on one kind of device (both pc or cellular). But these problems are small as compared to all the great things LastPass gives for dealing with passwords

Michael
Driver (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

LastPass is a must have.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a great saver when having to save or generate new secure passwords.

Avantages :

It's easy to set up and manage passwords.

Inconvénients :

Nothing so far at this time. It's great.

Nick
General contractor (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Last pass is exceptionally well thought out

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

The ease of synchronization is key to success of this app working for my company or not. And it nailed 6on all aspects.

Inconvénients :

Thought The color of the interface could of been brighter

Michael
Owner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Seamless and and organizational life saver

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Avantages :

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Inconvénients :

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

Rick
Director of Photography (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

Avantages :

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

Inconvénients :

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Avantages :

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

Inconvénients :

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Julia
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent Password Manager-Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, LastPass keeps my passwords secure and has a great autofill. It also is helpful to see where you are reusing passwords or have weak passwords.

Avantages :

LastPass is very easy to use and has a great app and desktop experience. I have used a few other softwares, but LastPass seems to have the best interface with mobile and desktop. The autofill on mobile and desktop is very useful and works most of the time.

Inconvénients :

When the app gets logged out on desktop or mobile, it can be frustrating when the autofill will not work. It also used to be free for several devices, but they now charge for this feature.

Eugenie
graphic design (Canada)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A very good and easy password manager storing system online

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Reasonably good pricing plans for business, single users or families. Features i love are the NOTES, the notes are really important for me since I use them a lot for any type of passwords that are not used with your computer, example: your alarm system or your school locks or anything else.

Avantages :

I use LastPass Business everywhere, on my desktop, my phone and all my browsers. It is very easy to use and very practical. The Strong password suggestions is very useful.

Inconvénients :

Sharing issues I’ve had some issues with the Family sharing in the past where a family member shared a few passwords, I accidently deleted all his shared passwords in my family sharing center and that person that had shared the password just lost all his original shared passwords (from his lastpass account. I have not had this issue with the Business, but I will make test just to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Hard to get prices with the business plans.

Carla
Office Manager/Support (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Password Manager

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have been using this software for several year. It manages my passwords and it will also manage credit card information, bank account information and other types of information you want to keep secure but at your finger tips.

Avantages :

Ease of use and user interface.

Inconvénients :

Exporting of saved password

Keith
IT director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Review

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We were looking for a solution to how to best store all our different passwords. Whether it is user accounts or website logins, we needed a secure, easy way to share program for the entire IT team. LastPass allows all of this and with the added benefit of great reports.

Avantages :

The ability to get a quick report on all the activity and status of each user is awesome! I know how often the IT staff is using last pass and if everything is secure.

Inconvénients :

When you want to retrieve passwords for things NOT tied to a specific website, it can take more clicks and time than one would want.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy and seemless

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

The LastPass app and browser plugins work seemlessly together across whatever device I'm using. On mobile, it allows for app passwords, not only websites.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes the Android app stops running in the background or loses its permissions. Not sure if it's an Android issue or a LastPass app issue.