• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Semrush

Système de référencement qui inclut la recherche par mot-clé, les backlinks, l'audit du site, le suivi de localisation, les graphiques et la recherche publicitaire.

En savoir plus sur Semrush

Filtrer les avis (1 451)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Semrush ?

Filtrer les avis (1 451)

Zsolt P.
Zsolt P.
SEO/SEM manager (Hongrie)

Online marketing tool for SEO & PPC

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great online marketing tool for SEO purposes & PPC advertising. I use it every day for tracking keywords positions, monitoring new and lost backlinks. You can also use Semrush for checking your competitors marketing activities. One of the best SEO tool in the industry.

Great online marketing tool for SEO & PPC advertising. I use it every day for tracking keywords positions, monitoring new and lost backlinks. You can also use Semrush for checking your competitors marketing activities.

The free version should provide more keyword rankings report.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy (É.-U.)

Solid all-in-one for marketers

4 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

il y a 2 jours

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

Tom V.
CEO / Owner (Pays-Bas)
Internet, 11-50 employés

After 4 years being a customer this company rips me off

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I feel ripped off by Semrush. We are customers already for 4 years. We always have enough with one user. Now, we have been loggin in, by accident, from a few different locations. This is because of remote working due to corona and it was unclear in the team who was responsible for Semrush. Now is our account suspended, which I can understand. But the only 'solution' is that I have to buy a €540 extra user. But wo do not need that! I told them this was an accident and that one user is enough for us. Which it always has been for 4 years. But we can only get our account back with paying 540€. And a refund of the unused service is also not possible. This feels like bribery. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 'helping' me, but only offering me this upsell that I do not need. It is a shame to be treated like this after being a loyal customer for 4 years. I will recommend other potential customers SeRanking. It is much cheaper, has almost the same features and they will not rip you off with unwanted upsells. Shame!

It has a lot of features, in dept analysis.

It is expensive and there are quiet a few other, much cheaper alternatives where the customer service doesn't rip you off!

l’année dernière

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We have investigated the situation - it seems like multiple users logged in from different locations under your account for 3 times, which triggered our security system, and we sent several warnings before your account was blocked. We kindly remind you that by default, the account only includes 1 user, adding extra seats is a paid option. As far as we know, you account was unblocked by the team after finding out that your team logged in accidentally from different locations. If you still have any questions, please email us at mail@semrush.com and we will be happy to answer them!

Jorge P.
Product Manager (Nicaragua)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner. Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity. Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

Christopher H.
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Give your marketing a competitive advantage with SEMrush

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : SEMrush is a great tool for SMEs or marketings seeking to go a bit beyond tools like Google Analytics or Search Console. There are plenty of tools, reports and competitive analysis functions that can provide all kinds of insight. It can be easy to get overwhelmed with it so start with a few tools and then use the blogs and website to continue to explore the rest of features.

The keyword magic tool is so useful and much easier to use that Google's keyword planner. The quick access of keyword variations and having themes grouped allows you to quickly develop insight into useful terms and where you may have the best opportunity to rank.

Once you get beyond content optimizations and into the technical side of SEO the tools maybe a bit more advance for those without a development background or those just starting to get into SEO.

Tom W.
Technical Solutions Lead (R.-U.)

Very good for SEO management

5 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

This software is used daily in our business to keep ontop of keywords, SEO audits and competitor analysis and it works better than other software!

Can be a little expensive when you add more team members on

Claire M.
Claire M.
Director of Customer Marketing (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 201-500 employés

Lots of reports, easy to use

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great tool to get your SEO program up and running and to support your SEM efforts.

There are so many rabbit holes of data and analytics for SEO/SEM that you can go down through SEMrush. The tool hints are helpful for exploring and it's generally pretty easy to use if you've got decent knowledge of the principles behind SEO/SEM. The content marketing tools are also really great for pulling it all together.

It can feel a bit overwhelming at times.

Project Manager (Australie)
Design, 2-10 employés

No other tool than Semrush

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Give every single report & data to analyze your ranking & help to improve the SEO. While using it I can clearly see 90% organic traffic for my site.

I am super happy with them & have no CONS till now

Digital Marketing Specialist (Turquie)

Semrush

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The price is worth it but expensive if you subscribe to it make sure to use it as its max potential to get back your ROI on this software if you have a marketing agency 10/10 would recommend but as a freelancer pretty much need calculations to afford

the things that Semrush can offer to your business is huge like you can benefit from it and i can assure you it is the most beneficial marketing software you will find on the internet.

the pricing is really high, not gonna say "overpriced" but really high price

Vansh C.
Vansh C.
Growth Marketer (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Can't go wrong with SEMRush if you want an all-in-one SEO tool

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I've seen positive results for almost all articles as I started using SEMRush's tools, and that's everything I wanted.

The features I used the most were Keyword Magic Tool and Content Improvement. They worked just as I expected them to. While developing the blog section of the website, I always used the magic tool to research keywords. There are enough filters and sorting options to obtain exactly the results you want, and the related keywords returned are always bang on. The content improvement feature tells you exactly what you need to match up to search results appearing above yours. I was able to see results when I edited articles according to this, so I guess it works!

The user interface is outdated and very cluttered. Definitely takes some time to get used to. I would have preferred a more minimal layout. Also, one minor glitch that I consistently noticed was that it undercounts the words of all articles; for example, if I've written a 2,000-word article, SEMRush may tell me it's 800 words long, and ask me to expand it further.

Anuj K.
Anuj K.
SEO Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Yassine E.
Yassine E.
Manager IT (Maroc)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services. Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements. IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.

Naz H.
Google Consultant (R.-U.)

Swiss Army Knife of SEO Tools

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall I'd say an 8 out of 10. Customer service is good, the tools are powerful and data-rich and help me make powerful conclusions.

The UX, range of tools and insights are great. This is a really powerful tool. I love the projects and the ability to manage backlinks and cleanups. The content management is very nifty too!

I dislike the fact you've to spend $100 dollars per month to get white label SEO reports. Also, I'm not too keen on the sales guys pushing new deals and not supporting old deals (a few friends have experienced this). Previous I wanted to upgrade to an annual plan and essentially I'd lose some of the benefits I had, that didn't make sense.

il y a 6 mois

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback! The revised pricing model includes either new features or alters additional to main tier product's prices. However, we always value our loyal customers and provide them with the unique opportunity to stay on the same level of subscription for the same price! - Ed

Julio A.
President (É.-U.)

You can't drive blind

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I admit to get the most out of SEMRush, I had to spend some time with it and I can tell you that after three years, I don't know all of it. Yet with all that complexity, you can get a project up and running and become useful in a matter of minutes.

Go deep into a URL and discover the good, bad and ugly of SEO on a project. There are very few platforms that hold up and deliver on the promises made. SEMRush is one. This one works and it works for my company.

Like any SEO platform we sometimes get false positive results and there never seems to be a rhyme or reason for it. But I am nit picking.

Carsten H.
Marketing Strategist (Allemagne)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Die Rund-um-Sorglos SEO Software

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Mit Semrush haben wir erstmals einen umfangreichen Einblick in die Markt- und Wettbewerbssituation erhalten. Die Ableitung von Keywordrecherche zur SEO-Texterstellung ist sehr einfach gehalten und überzeugt immer wieder aufs Neue. Den größten Gewinn gab uns das On- und Offpage SEO Audit. So konnten wir große Fehler in Minuten ausfindig machen und korrigieren.

Am besten gefällt mir das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis der Softwarelösung Semrush. Semrush bietet uns alle Features, die wir für unsere Keywordrecherche und tägliches SEO benötigen.

Die Navigation könnte etwas einfacher sein, um den Workflow zwischen den einzelnen Komponenten zu erleichtern.

Vasilis S.
Mr (Irlande)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Rank with Semrush

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords. If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100. That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them. Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition. A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank. As usual you have to know your business. Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors. I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use. Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc. There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand . There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site. The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information. That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic. The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there. That is a serious problem with the tool.

Mike W.
Senior Digital Strategist (É.-U.)

SEMRush Vastly Improves SEO Efforts and is Worth the Investment

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, SEMRush has allowed great value for us and our clients. We are able to take action and improve websites and SERP rankings, and provide a resource to content writers to find a good balance between great content and SEO friendly content. Every serious business looking for growth should be using SEMRush or a similar product as they reveal a lot about your website.

I have enjoyed that SEMRush has continued to add features to its product offering. This helps consolidate software and accounts being used, staying within one platform, and adding value to building SEO audits, reports, and the ability to pivot and make changes with all of the information in one platform. There are equal competitors out there but most require you to subscribing to individual products from different companies to achieve what SEMRush can accomplish.

There's not much to dislike about SEMRush. The only true con that I dislike about SEMRush is the pricing around adding users. For the price you pay, and the size of teams needing access to the platform, I can't find the justification of the pricing for adding users to that extent for the majority of companies that would use the platform. I think 2 or 3 users to an account should be a no brainer and provide long-term customer relationships, instead of nickel and diming to add users. If someone else is logged into the same user account, one will get kicked off the platform. Next, this isn't really a con based on the pros stated above, but because of the numerous features available within the platform, it can become overwhelming or slow down the learning process for newcomers as it is a comprehensive, robust platform. There are many navigation paths to get to specific features and reports, but that is just the nature of the beast with consolidating and growing the product mix that is the evolving, for the better, SEMRUsh.

Jay B.
Jay B.
Digital Project Manager (Australie)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Nice SEM tool to have

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics) Feature rich Easy to Use Free trial period Competitive Research

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links Position Tracking a bit inaccurate Log files doesn't support .log format

l’année dernière

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at mail@semrush.com for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Steve Z.
SEO Professional (É.-U.)

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

l’année dernière

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Laura C.
SEO Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

4 l’année dernière

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account. 2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM) 3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better. 4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

l’année dernière

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

SEO Manager (É.-U.)
Édition, 51-200 employés

A must-have for competitive analysis

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

l’année dernière

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

Ray G.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Bang for Your Buck

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a small niche company serving clients throughout the USA and Canada, SEMrush has made us more efficient. We deliver as good or better quality data that larger companies, and still keep it personal.

SEMrush offers a lot more features compared to similar products/services. Keyword research and site audit is just the tip of the iceberg. The customized reporting is great for distributing to clients or potential clients. The writing assistant tool that connects to Google Docs helps us stay efficient. We also use the social media posting tool, which is a once bonus feature. Also, I started using the marketplace feature, which is an additional cost. SEMrush has the majority of features that marketing folks need.

There is not enough units in the Plagiarism checks (10) and Social profiles (50) for posting compared to the number of projects (200) in the subscription.

l’année dernière

Hi Ray, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools! Will pass your feedback on units to the team for consideration.

Tim J.
Lead Content Specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Extremely useful, but sometimes unwieldy and expensive

5 l’année dernière

SEMrush is one of the most comprehensive SEO tools I've ever used. It's a great way to track our keyword performance across many crucial terms for which we need to rank for our business success, and it also helps us track benchmark performance metrics like Authority Score and Page Rankings with incredible detail that helps us know what's working and what isn't.

I don't like that there isn't an option to purchase a single subscription for a certain amount of users; instead, one has to add users individually to an account for an additional monthly subscription rate. This puts SEMrush far and away in a much more expensive category than almost any other leading SEO tool

l’année dernière

Hi Tim, thank you so much for the review you left us! Great to hear you enjoy so many features. We will also consider your feedback on multiple users option!

Susan S.
Partner (É.-U.)

Great Product for SEO

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it is great and the software is really excacly what I need for doing my SEO work. . The support is awesome they get back to you quickly and are always ready to assist with any issues. Overall I say this the perfect software for SEO.

I like how easy it is to use, it makes my job much easier. I am able to get the info quickly send to trello for the team to work on some items and it's great for giving me ideas for keywords, content and article writing.

My only con for this item is the AMP and needing to have the highest plan to access the amp info. I am on the mid tier and I can't access the pages with Amp errors. Since AMP is so important right now I would think that info would start at the mid-tier level.

Mary A.
Senior Content Engineer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Easiest and Most Robust Option

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.