15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur CredentialMyDoc

En savoir plus sur CredentialMyDoc

CredentialMyDoc est une solution web d'accréditation et d'inscription de fournisseurs facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur CredentialMyDoc

May be quicker to skip to con section, but here we go. Software is so user friendly and aesthetically designed to mimic the flow of CAQH which is great for a large provider group such as ours.

Automated expiration reminders go out with the providers last name first...looks strange in emails received.

CredentialMyDoc - Notes

CredentialMyDoc a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 44 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CredentialMyDoc ?

Rebecca
Credentialing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

CredentialMyDoc my way

Commentaires : I'd like to see some conversions. It'd be great if CAQH could transfer info over to CMD. Also, to clean up some of the bugs with the auto verifications.

I love the Platform! It's super easy to use. There's not a lot of steps to complete something - easy to find what you're looking for. There's no time wasting!

Some of the extra features don't always work well. Ex: state license verification might not actually run the license so it's frustrating.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much, Rebecca! We're working to streamline the items you mentioned.

Tracey

Very Happy with CredentialMyDoc

Commentaires : I've been really happy with CredentialMyDoc as it has helped to streamline so many of my daily tasks. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new credentialing software option.

I really like the option to create custom reports and how easy it is to do so. There is a wide variety of pre-mapped forms, documents and applications available in the software, and the turn-around time for custom mapping is excellent. The program is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

There are some minor errors in the reports generated by CMD. For example, if I want to pull a CME report for a specific date or date range, it will either return no information, or incomplete information, meaning I have to download all CMEs and filter out what I need. Also, some of the headings in the CME report have CMD listed instead of CME (like I said, minor.) I'd also like the option to make changes to certain information across multiple providers. For instance, 85% of our providers have the same credentialing dates and next credentialing dates with our IPA and with many of our carriers, but I still have to go into each payer and IPA for every provider to update these dates every 3 years. An option to push updates to multiple providers for things like this would save dozens of hours that it takes to do it manually.

kim
CEO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

It is a terrible software system

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We thought it was terrible.

Absolutely nothing. It resulted in confusion amongst the team and even after a year we gained no benefits from it. We were eager to be able to export updates for our clients and they are not in chronological order and in turn our clients were frustrated and now we are back to manually writing and sending updates.

The features either don't exist that they say they have or if they do they don't work as anticipated. The response is always they are working on it. We opted for this to gain efficiency and it was the opposite. We've gone back to excel.

Ania
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : I work for a large specialty practice where we have doctors, NP's, PA's,(around 171 providers total). CMD allows me to house and track information on all of them. Sends me expiration emails to alert me when licenses are expiring and such. It is a very helpful tool. Also, their billing set up is very fluid, makes it VERY easy to add and remove providers. You just do it yourself and true up on an annual basis.

CMD team adds and maps forms for you free, other companies normally charge for extra for it. My favorite thing about CMD is the customer service, they go above and beyond to take care of me and make sure that their product fits whatever needs I need met. To me this is where they stand out miles above other products I looked at, their goal it truly to make the best product out there and they are doing that by listening to their clients and constantly improving based on our feedback. Ultimately, my choosing this system came down to the attitude and commitment to service they portrayed, and I liked the layout. There are so many thing that I like about the product, I like that it is very user friendly, the layout feels very familiar and easy to use. I love the form generator, saves me so much time! Implementation was very easy, they set me up a username and password and I was in. Initially, I was able to give them a bunch of spreadsheets where I had been tracking my information, and they loaded it for me. On some of the providers, they were able to pull some info from CAQH. Then I went in and added the details. I think if you are able to provide them with the data they will try to help in any way that they can, that is just who they are.

None

Thank you, Ania!

Wendy
President (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés

Five Stars - That's CredentialMyDoc

Commentaires : If you are looking for credentialing software, then CredentialMyDoc is your solution. I have used the software for over three years, and it just keeps getting better. Customer support is top notch - they are responsive and friendly. It offers everything you need to store information, run reports, populate applications, and much more without being complicated to use. If there is anything the software does not already offer, the CredentialMyDoc team will make every effort to add new features to accomodate the customer's needs. I highly recommend CredentialMyDoc.

There are so many pros, it is hard to narrow down, but my top three would be (1) the emailed, automated report I receive every Monday morning with all upcoming expirables; (2) the payer section - you just enter your payer information, status, etc and click a button to download into an Excel spreadsheet; and (3) there is no mapping of applications - if you need a new application or update to an existing application, then you contact CredentialMyDoc support, and they take care of it in a timely manner.

I have no cons - it does not have any negatives, and the CredentialMyDoc team is always working to make a great product even better.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you so much, Wendy!

Carrie

Review

Commentaires : Awesome! CMD is fantastic! I've worked in Asana and Modio & CMD is HANDS down the best (previous software use was with my previous employer before joining Acclaim). My person opinion, the only "one up" Modio has is that it can verify licensure's & DEA's straight from their system.

I love all the functionalities of CMD! Very easy to navigate software and I love how it's all broke into tabs.

3 things: 1. For Hospital Privilgeges/credentialing: I create tasks to track these and one feature I'd like to see added is Hospital names included in the payer names dropdown menu. 2. If I update a license expiration date from the "expired licenses" feature, it does not update the last verification date. I'd like to see that automatically update and list my name in the "License verified by" box. 3. Notes under tasks... my notes are VERY lengthy as I like to copy and past emails; Bullet points and paragraphs do not transfer to the notes. So when I go back to a task and try to quickly read through my notes it's VERY difficult because paragraphs or "return downs" do not transfer to the notes section. I hope that makes sense as it's hard to describe without visually showing you.

LaShunda
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

CMD is More than Just Filling Out Applications!

Commentaires : I credential for a pretty large group. CMD has been able to help me manage all of my providers important documentation, as well as provide great assistance with getting applications completed. I have been able to keep up with expirations for important documents by receiving alerts. If a provider is out of the country and I need them to complete a document right away, I'm able to set up access for that provider to log in where they are and get the documentation completed. This system has been quite helpful with keeping me on target for very important credentials for my providers to ensure nothing is missed.

The alerts that I'm able to set up to remind providers when something is due or needs to be current. Also, I don't have to write in everything on applications when it's time for reappointments. Their update data can be generated on to the forms for me.

Thank you, LaShunda!

Bonnie
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great credentialing system

Commentaires : Perfect! I've been a user for 5 years and would (and have) recommended it to any practice manager.

I was instrumental in purchasing CMD at my previous employer. Initially we were a group of 200 and CMD grew along with us to over 400 providers. I love the system so much I requested it be purchased as part of my package with my new employer. Reporting, forms, tasking all are easy to use and helps make the onboarding process seamless.

I would like city/state to prepopulate when the zip code is added and I would like the 4 digit zip code extension to populate based on the address entered.

Paula
Provider Enrollmant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Provider Enrollment

Commentaires : CredentialingMyDoc team is so helpful about answering you questions and trying to help you with ones request.

What do I like about CredentialingMyDoc is how easy the software is to use. Information at your finger tips. The software lets one know, when items about to expire ahead of time. CredentialingMyDoc team is so helpful answering ones questions and tailoring sections to fit ones practice.

Never been happy about the date spaces. I would like to be able to enter the dates by month and year, when I need too. Providers don't always gave dates by month, date, and year. I wish the date spaces would allow both month and year and at the same time you may have month, day, and year.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Paula!

Susan
Business Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Outstanding system and customer service

Commentaires : This system will save you a lot of time especially if you have multiple job responsibilities. All of the staff are phenomenal and your support request(s) are turned around instantly. CMD truly listens to their customers for any product ideas. If any changes or updates are going to be rolled out, you are notified ahead of time with a complete guide/explanation. There is no logging into the system with "surprises."

The team and the support you receive when you have a question and/or issues

I have not found anything that I do not like. The company is constantly listening to their customers and making changes to make our work more efficient, timely and easy.

Thank you, Susan!

April
Medical Staff Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent!

Commentaires : I was highly skeptical of a paperless office, but now with CMD, I can totally see being able to ax the paper completely within the next 6 months. Able to add a second credentialing specialist, and work seamlessly together, because everything is housed in one single location.

May be quicker to skip to con section, but here we go... Software is so user friendly and aesthetically designed to mimic the flow of CAQH which is great for a large provider group such as ours. CMD is superb for generating enrollment applications, facility privileging applications, and reporting in general. Canned & custom reports make utilizing data extremely easy with endless possibilities. Have roster reports with insurances?-Easily set up the exact columns to copy & paste new provider data exactly as it should be with no hand entering. Have to update EMR/HIT/IT/Care Coordination departments regularly?-Set up a recurring custom report that's emailed to them weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. Onboarding numerous providers at once?-Send provider a login to populate their data for you & upload supporting documents. Tasking section has been a huge assets and so easy to store all supporting documentation for the entire team to access instantly. Speaking of instantly, the cloud based access allows us to work from anywhere with internet. We all know how important this feature is now that life has taken a wild curve from the normal workday. Customer service is top notch when it comes to sales, training, and form mapping. We couldn't be happier with the programs adaptability, access, and customer service.

A little improvement needs to be given to the excel tables within several sections. Sorting & column manipulation is a sluggish. This is the only thing I can remotely think of that needs improvement and is certainly no way inhibiting accessing information.

Janet

CMD - Quick but Good Review

Commentaires : I think CMD is a good program but I'm sure it's a much better program than I realize as I've not had a chance to get the training I need to understand and know about it's all-encompassing capabilities.

It's very easy to input information, locate information and to update information. The customer service is quick and good. I like being able to print pre-populated applications and documents - saves A LOT of time.

Again, I need more training to be able to take advantage of all it has to offer. This is not because the training is not offered but because I've not had the time to get the training. CMD was in place only a month or so where I work when I took the Credentialing position and have had to train myself. I would like a reference "manual" of some sort ---which I understand is in the worksl

il y a 8 ans

I am so glad that I saw your review, Janet. You'll have product manual and a link to the training calendar in your email today. Thank you!

Jacqui
Credentialing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

CMD is great, customizable software

Commentaires : A one stop shop to house our provider information.

We have been able to add all kinds of features, applications, and options to our subscription that have made our use of CMD great! They even created a portal for us so our managers could access info and documents without inadvertently changing information. Customer support is always prompt and responsive.

Sometimes there are too many options, it can be confusing for the occasional user. More automated processes would be helpful (aka, if a renewed document is uploaded, an option to update the expiration date and archive the old document would be awesome.)

Thank you, Jacqui!

Amber
, 51–200 employés

CredentialMyDoc - Review by Cardiology Associates of Mobile Inc, Mobile AL

Commentaires : Our providers information and history is now just a click away! No more pulling physician files to find where they went to school or what type of CME hours they have done, it is now easy to find, easy to manage, and keep information up to date. The continuous flow of forms and apps to complete are now easy and can be done with confidence. CredentialMyDoc has made credentialing an ART!

I like to be able to pull information into a spread sheet quickly and know that the information is accurate. It will let you know when an item is coming up for renewal. It also is a tremendous help with completing forms and applications.

Thank you, Amber!

Alicia
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Credentialing Software for Dental Clinics

Commentaires : I have solved several credentialing issues in the past of our providers being out of Network. I can now easily generate a report to ensure all providers are linked with effective dates for all 50 location.

We have 50 locations and 90+ Dental providers, each location has it's own TIN and NPI, I am thoroughly pleased in utilizing the settings and then payer section to enter multiple effective dates (all different dates).

I would like to be able to add emails as documents by just dragging and dropping the email. We utilize emails like notes for each provider. I would also like to be a able to select all locations for specific providers when entering effective dates.

Karen
Managed Care Specialist (É.-U.)

CMD

Love not having to complete insurance applications by hand. Being able to keep the providers information in one location and not on multiple spreadsheets has been wonderful! Sending new providers a link to input their own information has been a time saver.

Multiple duplicate forms with the same information but different effective dates could be frustrating. Maybe if someone could update the forms and remove the old ones.

Paulene
Provider Enrollment/Credentialing Specialist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

CredentialMyDoc has Streamlined my enrollment processing!!!!

Commentaires : Timesaver!! Everything in one place!

Where do I start?!?! LOVE that the customer support maps all of my applications---this has saved me TREMENDOUS time. Just a few clicks and I have the application ready for signature. Customer Support is amazing and they love hearing suggestions for improvements. My Billing Department also loves the Weekly Update on status of our provider's enrollment approvals! I also greatly appreciate that it is web-based and can use it anywhere!

There can be a few tweaks here and there (and they're currently being worked on) but overall I don't have any complaints.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you so much, Paulene!

Connie
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

CMD

The applications are already loaded with easy access.

I liked it at the beginning, but now things have been changed and the photos that was attached to the providers are now gone. Also, all information does not populate on the app from the information that had been entered.

Laura
credentialing specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

CMD review for CDC

Commentaires : I think some of the features are redundant, such as the many options under the drop down box. Alot of the site wastes time finding what you are looking for or the best way to log it in under the drop down boxes

I like that there are different tabs for providers and for the facility under tax id for the tabs. I also like that there are reminders sent out for exp dates to my email

I do not like that you can add notes under the providers but you cannot see the notes unless you go to another tab under workflow and search for it. The notes and tasks should have access under the provider tabs so you can view them

Melonie
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

Key Feature Missing

Commentaires : I like that the look of it with the colors and font size. That is helpful to me. I have used MD Staff Before and Echo and CMD is much better in appearance. I like that the feature were designed for a Credentialist!

Initially we loved the feature of auto running License Verifications. Since we are in Texas tis critical feature is not longer an option.

inability to link to NPDB. I don't like the fact that we cannot hide fields. There are so many options of fields and that is great but I spend a lot of time learning and looking for the field that I need.

Erin
Credentialing Specialist (É.-U.)

Wonderful Product! Makes credentialing much, much easier!

The monthly emails regarding expirations for physicians, and the generate forms feature! To have an application auto populate with provider information instead of having to manually fill out each one is a tremendous time saver!

The only con I see to this software is actually being implemented, I believe. I would like for it to be able to have custom forms on it, like local hospital applications, etc.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the review, Erin! Sorry that you didn't realize we do map in any forms you need for you. I'm glad you're connected for some additional training to learn more about that. Remember, the forms are included at no additional charge, too!

Bekki
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Everything in one place.

Commentaires : I absolutely love the overall program. Having everything in one place makes my job so much easier.

All the information is in one place. Predecessor kept a bunch of separate spread sheets and lists. This has condensed everything into one place.

There have been several forms I have needed and they are not current. Mapping has been off in the new platform.

Emily
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Amazing Software!

Commentaires : CMD streamlines my department and increases productivity. It is very user friendly, and because it's web-based, it is super easy to use from home or your mobile device.

This software does all we need it to, and then some. The ease of adding new functionality is outstanding.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Say good bye to your old Credentialing Software

Commentaires : We were able to improve the quality and speed of our credentialing process. Data input was simplified which increased our ability to quickly document provider information over the phone.

There are so many aspects about CredentialMyDoc that positively impacted our business. First and foremost the secured cloud based format. We were able to get away from storing our credentialing documents on a shared hard drive. Compatibility with our primary medical management system was a huge time saver. We could quickly intake new providers in our core system and share the data back and forth. This greatly reduced frustration from our providers and our employees.

We did have some challenges with integration, primarily due to our high security requirements and limited use of popular web browsers. Working with the Support teams we were able to integrate and avoid delays in the deployment.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you!

Leslie
Credentialist (É.-U.)

Credentialing made easy

Commentaires : Overall credentialmydoc is everything we expected for our company.

I love how we can keep all provider data and applications in one profile. How east reports are pulled and how we can create task for all users/providers.

I would love to be able to print all the applications at once for a provider instead of having to print them one by one