15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur symplr Provider

En savoir plus sur symplr Provider

Logiciel web sécurisé avec outils de reporting, de privilèges et d'accréditation pour les systèmes hospitaliers/de soins de santé ainsi que les MCO (Managed Care Organization) et les payeurs.

En savoir plus sur symplr Provider

The product is easy to use one you get it. The integration process took one month since their was a lot of intense training to be provided about the system.

Unreasonable business practices. Little to no experience in Georgia.

symplr Provider - Notes

3,6
3,8
3,5
3,4

symplr Provider a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 115 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé symplr Provider ?

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Very Powerful

Commentaires : this program is a very powerful program and when used correctly is a valuable tool in the credentialing process. I don't have much experience with other programs but what I have experienced I am impressed and am fairly happy. even with the cons I listed, I would and do plan to stay with this program.

Makes tracking Privilege dates, license expirations....a snap.... easy to pull reports and fairly easy to input.

we switched from Visual Cactus to web based Cactus and the transition has not been very smooth. most of the bugs have been worked out but not all. it would have been best if Cactus/Symplr had worked all the bugs out ahead of implementing the new product.

Kristen
Performancy Improvement Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Symplr Event Reporting System is user friendly and the customer support is quick and knowledgeable!

Commentaires : Our overall experience is EXCEPTIONAL!

We love the ease of use for our caregivers! Customer support is quick and helpful!

We really have no issues as they are fixed within an hour via their customer support team!

Kris
Director, Medical Staff Services (É.-U.)

Not what we expected.

Commentaires : Upper management talks the talk, but are not good with follow through.

Trainers are good and so is support, but the initial build of the system and clean up from conversion is the client's responsibility - very time consuming.

-LEMM (web crawler) only works for MD/DO state licensure boards, it will not perform web crawls for DPM, DDS, etc. Also, the LEMM "bucket" (after it has performed a webcrawl and results sent back) has to be cleaned out daily. It's like having another email inbox to manage, and saving the results to the system for each individual provider. Very time consuming. -OIG/SAM query - you can do a monthly sweep of the entire medical staff, but it will not provide a report to show evidence of completion. -Mass uploads - when large groups renew malpractice insurance, you can only do a mass update to change the expiration date, you cannot mass upload the certificate of insurance (COI) to each provider in the group. It's a manual process to save the COI to each practitioner's file. -Uploading documents - what symplr refers to as images - you can click on a PDF file from your computer and drag it over into the system, but you cannot click/drag/drop a PDF from an email attachment. You have to save the email attachment to your computer, then click/drag/drop. Extra step. -Primary Source Verification - you can go to various Board, NPI, etc. websites and the system will create a PDF to be saved to a practitioners file; however, this feature will not work for AMA/AOIA website. Same extra step as above. -Letters -have to create your own letters and forms (affiliation, peer reference) within the system-functionality is the same as Microsoft Word, but it's not Word-very cumbersome.

Kirk
Credentialing Specialist (É.-U.)

I think the customer support operates at a high level. Software ease of use could be more friendly.

I like the overall visual layout. I like being able to populate and move from name to name in the left hand, blue sidebar.

I have offered these some of these suggestions in the past, but nothing has seemed to change. 1. I wish that information viewing "boxes" say, in Specialties/boards, would have the capability to expand, versus being fixed and using a slider bar. This applies to several of the different "instances". 2. There are far too many redundant keyboard "clicks" required. I make my choice and then a screen comes up asking "am I sure" and I have to verify my choice. When I make a choice, don't ask me to verify. Another wasted extra keyboard click is when dropping a PDF into "images" on the toolbar of the credentialing instance. I move the document in, then a screen comes up that I have to click on stating "An image has just been added...". Every time that pops up I say to myself, "No, s#*t. I just purposefully added it." 3. When I enter a "from" date, I would like the cursor to automatically jump to the "to" date box, (like it used to do in visual cactus), instead of having to press "tab". 4. When I enter, let's say, a new license on the licensing screen, I would like for it to automatically go and populate into the credentialing instance, versus having to go to the credentialing set up, to click on the yellow icon to approve the entry. Again, I purposefully entered it. Trust that I wanted to do it. Don't make me have to do yet another verification of my actions. 5. Re: "Packets" they don't work the way they were explain to us,and sought clarification/direction 2x

Susan
Medical Affairs Assistant (É.-U.)

Visual Cactus works well for maintaining our credentialing information.

The Documents are fairly easy to work with/author/edit. Multiple users can access the same record simultaneously with no problems. Assigning screen- and field-level security is simple to understand.

There has been a decline in Customer Support responsiveness over the past few years. We used to be able to get connected with someone who knew the software very well, and if they didn't have the answer, would consult with someone and get back to us. Many of my Customer Support calls have gone to someone who doesn't seem sure of what the system can do or how it should be working. There also seems to be some confusion ever since symplr acquired Cactus--there is a definite division between symplr and Cactus but sometimes following a link, etc. will get me to the wrong place and it's like I've reached an entirely different company.

Tammy
Director, Medical Staff Affairs (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

I've been in Medical Staff Affairs for 23 years.

Commentaires : Moved from a consultant developed Access database.

LEMM is a real time saver. The tracking and reporting capabilities. A new employee that used CACTUS at her prior employment, stated that they never utilized CACTUS like we do. I feel like we are using it to its maximum ability.

Since CACTUS merged with symplr, Customer Service has declined. Customer Service isn't as knowledgeable; therefore, it takes longer to obtain resolution. Would like updates to AppCentral that were planned a couple of years ago. Better tracking area in CACTUS for OPPE/FPPE. Currently, we are using the Peer Review form. The number of times staff keep telling us we should move to the web version. We have no plans to change. The length of time it takes the NPDB result to attach the image on the Credentialing/Verification form.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very unhappy with customer services and overall experience.

I like the fact that our Provider Enrollment Team can share information easily with the Credentialing team.

Customer services has been awful and we have been sold a product that for the last 5 months has not done what we were promised and we just keep getting the run around and excuse after excuse. Always someone elses fault or another department or have to get the correct people on the call even though every week we are told the same thing. I understand the first couple of calls but when you tell me that you are going to get the correct people on the next call that is what I expect not to have to be told the same thing again and again after spending the time and money our facility has.

Melissa
Manager, Medical Staff Services (É.-U.)

Declining service in the recent past and recent increases in cost will make us do a good ROI.

The functionality of the database and ease of use in finding things on the screens. The ease of creating easy queries is great.

Letter revisions, customer support is declined. The company has grown too large, taken on too much and forgotten about the client/end user. Fragmented sections of the company that make you call the other section - Symplr needed stuff for peer review and I had to call Cactus to get them. This is not good customer support. Requests to the help desk aren't handled timely. Long time account managers are changed for no apparent reason. All in all, I have gone from a very happy customer to being on the fence about the new organization.

Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

Cactus is the credentialing software my organization purchased.

Commentaires : It keeps all of our provider information in one database for ease of access.

I prefer the ease and esthetics of Visual Cactus over the more challenging and unappealing web-based Cactus.

The web-based Cactus is not as user-friendly as Visual Cactus. Also, it does not interface with my organization's other programs. **This review is based on my time at the Corporate level. I have recently started with the managed care business unit, therefore my Cactus experience here is limited.

Barbara
Barbara
Manager, CVO, Baystate Health, Medical Staff Services (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé

overall it has been a great experience

Commentaires : Make our credentialing work easier and more efficient.

it's easy to use and it can do wonders if you use it to the max. and to its potential in addition to their products.

when there is an error and they can't figure it out why or and upgrade and can't be upgrade. Or when you have codes that can't be overload.

Bobbie
Medical Staff Services Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

I have been a Cactus User for many years.

Commentaires : It was the first credentialing software used at our facility. It helped to facilitate efficiency in the credentialing process, but did not get us to a fully electronic process.

My familiarity with the software. We were not able to expand on the use and move to a fully electronic office due to constraints of the software we utilize.

Many folks find it complicated and hard to navigate (not intuitive). I find some of the data fields we enter cannot be generated in reports. The software seems to be more geared to managed care organizations than hospitals.

Stuart
Coordinator, Credentialing Systems (Canada)

This software is very IT dependent and glitchy. It is not user friendly or intuitive.

The query writing tool and the Credentialing/Verification instances are great for sending dates to the provider and privilege forms.

Credentialing Manager doesn't send work properly. There are tons of workarounds that make the system undependable and questionable. There is no workflow. Everything is query driven. Queries don't have "Or" statement ability in Visual Cactus. Any change is considered an enhancement which takes months or years and costs money.

Territory Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

How symplr does business

Commentaires : Symplr has been one of the most difficult of the vendor management groups to work with, when I would have issues with access in the morning at the hospital I knew if it was a symplr account I wouldn't be getting access for a while, when it was a documentation error or something was about to expire but hadn't yet.

Gave me access to hospitals they had partnered with

I received an auto bill from them since I had an account with a previous company I worked for. I did forget to cancel the account but reached out 3 days after they charged me $249 and they refused to refund. Intellicentrix was great about it and refunded me immediately. In my opinion companies with policies like "no refund" for honest mistakes are extremely hard to do business with. Keep in mind when considering your vendor management system.

Stephanie
Director, Medical Staff Services (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique

Enhancements to the system are expensive. The new web based software is not easy on the eye.

Commentaires : Historically we have benefited, but I would shop around if starting from scratch.

We have it already and it would be a big endeavor to change software. Staff is trained and it would be too expensive to change.

Enhancements are too expensive. The recent OIG/SAM querying capability should not be an extra fee. This is should be a basic function. Company has lost "family feel" since it became Simplyr.

Jolee
Provider/Network Systems Specialist (É.-U.)

I am a huge fan of Cactus Symplr. Our health system has had very positive results with the product.

Cactus is constantly looking at improving their software and adding additional features to streamline the credentialing process.

We are experiencing a great dissatisfaction with deploying a new module purchase. The skills of our contact have been less than expected, and the response to our concerns is gravely concerning. Our hope is that this isn't a new trend.

Amy
CVO Manager (É.-U.)

Since the acquisition by Symplr, things have gone downhill.

Commentaires : Easy access to provider's information.

Easy of Use. Privilege forms for reference. The ability to attached verified items. Batch print of verification letters.

Reports get changed and then no one knows how they originally existed and they are never the same. It seems I have to be "ugly" to get anything fixed. Turn around time for tickets seems very slow.

Maggie

Overall very satisfied

New updates and enhancements - new online application process has been wonderfully easy to implement and use. New and existing providers love it!

cost is a huge factor to adding new features, such as license and OIG monitoring. It's hard to cost justify these types of things when it costs so much to implement and then pay yearly to keep.

Suzanne
, 11–50 employés

I have over 20 years in the Medical Staff Credentialing field.

Commentaires : Good product that meets our needs for now. I am concerned about the web product and whether the bugs have been worked out of the new product.

I am happy that it is customer friendly! That makes for a lot of the sections to be more useful for many different uses.

I am not sure that it is the software, but the solid problem is that the customer service has gone ho

Lisa
Systems Analyst (É.-U.)

The system has been easy to learn and use and our account crew has been amazing

I like that I am able to pull up snapshots of our organization at any moment it's needed, as well as being able to pull real-time data. Having all of the rep information easily accessible is very helpful

It would be nice if I could perform remote overrides from my desktop without having to go to the sign in station

Shannon
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

I have enjoyed the "upgrade" to symplr from priv plus. It truly makes this job easier.

I really like how everything seems to flow seamlessly within the system. There has be no down time with symplr.

It would be nice if the email from the system was a bit more user friendly. If it would show that it came from my office instead of a different address that is not recognizable to my people.

Sara
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Visual Cactus is excellent for credentialing.

Commentaires : More consistency and accuracy

Data entry is user friendly. It is easy to set up basic queries. There is some customization allowable. LEMM is a life changer.

There are some limitations. Cannot query off the audit log, i.e., changes made. It is very costly to have documents revised in AppCentral.

Krista
Medical Staff Coordinator (É.-U.)

It doesn't have everything I need and is difficult to add to

If you don't need any reports from it, it gives a quick review of the provider. However, reports are difficult to write, feels like you need to have studied programming.

Not user friendly. Feels you need to have had programming experience to be able to get reports out of CACTUS.

Pam
Supervisor, Medical Staff Services (É.-U.)

This software is not user friendly at all and requires way too many "clicks" to accomplish anything.

I seriously cannot think of anything that I like - a shame that PrivPlus sold out. I have nothing else to say.

Everything - as stated above - there is nothing that I like about this software. I will be very happy if and when we move on to something else

Christy
Medical Staff Services & Credentialing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Symplr is a good basic software.

I like the facility reports, that the software is web accessible, I like the dashboard and the previous providers list.

I don't like that at times I constantly get kicked out of the software. There are too many useless standard reports which makes it hard to quickly find the one I need. I don't like that there is no photo of the provider on the Provider At A Glance screen. I would like an easier way to list a street address versus a mailing address. I would like to be able to rename some fields and the Board certifications screen needs better options.

Pam
Director of Administrative Operations (É.-U.)

I have a good experience

I love the OIG feature and how easy that is to run that report. Everything seems to flow very well with the features.

The only thing that I can think of is that it is not able to do continuous querys for the NPDB so therefore we are not using the add on because we need continuous querys. It would be nice if you could add the Death Master to CACTUS. ECHO has already done that.