Avis clients sur BoomTown

En savoir plus sur BoomTown

Une technologie puissante conçue pour vous aider à générer des leads, à gérer votre entreprise immobilière et à convertir des opportunités en transactions clôturées.

En savoir plus sur BoomTown

The website was fairly decent. Also, the simplicity was good but for the price, there is a lot better out there.

The one disadvantage is that some of our customers find it a little difficult to use. As an admin it is easy, but some customers find it hard to navigate, search and explore.

BoomTown - Notes

BoomTown a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 229 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BoomTown ?

Daniel
Daniel
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Ferrari of CRM's

Commentaires : We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Erica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

Commentaires : I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Kendra
Owner/Broker (É.-U.)

Their leads are crap

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Awful

Their dishonesty!!!!!! Nothing at all it doesn’t work. I didn’t like anything about it. They hold you hostage until your contract is up. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!

Ed
Ed
Reator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great lead generation with a robust CRM

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : As a lead generation platform and CRM, Boom Town has proven successful.

The capabilities of lead management, seeing what the lead is interested in, and the ability to modify the properties to meet what the lead is searching for. A robust CRM at the back end is critical for the platform.

Customer support could be more available via a phone call instead of sending emails and awaiting a response. There should be better accountability by Boom Town on how the advertising monies are spent, with more frequent feedback and recommendations to implement for better lead generation. They are the experts in advertising, should be better transparency/accountability on their end. The inability to delete contacts.

Aaron
Owner/Realtor (É.-U.)

Solid Lead Generator

Commentaires : I'm a fairly new user, but the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm consistently getting new leads interested in buying all around my local area.

I like the concierge team who automatically text my leads. This saves me time and allows me to focus my efforts on the hottest prospects.

You will need to put in the time to learn how to work the CRM. It can be overwhelming with how much is under the hood. If you invest the time and commit to working your leads, you will close more deals.

Vicki
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Commentaires : I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Leaanne
Director of Lead Generation (É.-U.)

6 Year User

Commentaires : It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

Carli
Carli
ESL Teacher (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

User-Friendly CRM

Commentaires : BoomTown is an awesome CRM that makes classifying leads incredibly easy. It's got multiple pipelines that help users to see which leads are hot and which ones are less. The software has an excellent setup that makes communications with leads very visible and easy to follow.

It is user-friendly. Easy to see leads in different categories.

You can't actually delete trash leads. The leads go into a trash category, but it seems cluttered to have junk leads stay in the system.

Bre
Bre
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)

Best System I’ve Seen

Commentaires : I have had an amazing experience with Boomtown. Always helpful staff, easy to operate userface, and clean/modern look.

My favorite thing about BT is their customer service. I know that if I have a problem or question I can always get a timely, helpful response. I also love how user friendly the system is and all the help/training tools that are always available.

The thing I like the least is that I am not able to add my own Stage category for clients. Such as adding a category for mets that aren’t qualified but being dripped on.

Ashwin
Ashwin
Digital marketing specialist (Inde)

Real estate leads

Commentaires : Liked it. Loved the CRM easy to use and worth the money.

Like this platform. One of the best way to generate real estate leads. Simple yet effective. Liked it.

Nothing in specific. As usual some of the leads weren't that great. But it gets expensive over time.

il y a 2 ans

We are so glad to hear that you are finding BoomTown to be a simple, yet effective tool! Our team works hard to design a user-friendly platform. Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!

Timothy
Realtor sales agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Commentaires : Just learning

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

JESSICA
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Great Lead Management

Commentaires : Our agents seem to be happy using the system and so are we!

You can import from other databases. There are so many drip campaigns you can "set and forget". Super easy to use!

There doesn't seem to be a spam filter for false incoming leads and I would like to see that put in place.

il y a 2 ans

We so appreciate you leaving us a review, Jessica! Glad that you are finding BoomTown easy to use. In regards to the idea to implement a "spam" filter, this is something we have thought about, but we have seen so many times over the years these "trash" leads turn into real people. Ultimately, the best course of action is to simply put them in the trash category and don't worry about them. The system will notify you if they update their info at any point, so if things change, you will be informed! Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

Cici
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

BoomTown

Commentaires : Overall a good experience.

I liked that the software is user friendly and all records were well organized.

I hope that BoomTown is able to lower their monthly cost. It seems higher than most softwares for the amount of leads received.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Cici! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that overall, your experience has been good. In regards to the cost of leads, those do tend to fluctuate based on season & search traffic. Our recommendation would be to simply reach out to our Support Team if you feel that prices are higher than they should be. They can coordinate with our Digital Strategy team to audit your account and ensure that CPL is performing how it should. Our team is here to help! Thanks again, have a great day!

Jennifer
Admin Asst (É.-U.)

Boomtown is the Bomb

Commentaires : BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Laura
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

Commentaires : I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Rodney
Broker Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

Commentaires : I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

It works!

Arlie
Mr (É.-U.)

Mr

Commentaires : So many, real;y i can't list them all but top of mind are the following:
ease of communicating to agents (I'm a lender) the updates that they need before making the next call (and vice-a-versa)
Simple followup scheduling making it a no-brainer.
100% reliable the DB has never been down (even when bad storms evacuated Charleston, S.C.)

I like the advanced search features most I think, The ease of handling todo's when set. Love the integrated text and email campaigns. Haven't delved into Drip campaigns but can't wait to automate that from some of the pros hopefully on the Bombassadors hub. I have to say that I am 100% compelled to get into and live in my database on a daily basis. These calls allow me to make new friends every time I start to call people and it becomes a party so I'm thrilled because there are no restrictions that I have seen thus far that keep you from having serious fun while making money!

Gosh I don't even know because I haven't ran into one single thing that couldn't be done, However I haven't used it long enough to fully run it through it's paces. The only thing I haven't been able to do is export my email and text templates created under another user to my account once it was setup.

Gina
Realtor (É.-U.)

Boomtown helps me stay on track every day in my business

The love the ability to log all of my follow up and set new to dos for myself. It all helps me stay on track daily and not forget about a follow up. I know it has gotten me many sales. I love that your able to set up your clients with searches, and can view what they are seeing and their activity on the site as well.

I really like all areas of the site. I really cant think of anything. The only possible thing is sometime the leads put fake info just to see the listings

RICH
BROKER (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

The Silent Real Estate Sentry

Commentaires : It's been fabulous. For those agents that have NOT applied a CRM to their business, this is a great addition. One extra closing pays for the program in spades.

While I sleep, while I am busy with other clients, BT tracks and memorializes my prospective client's every move. It's stealth posture makes me look like a mind reader when I bring up a "property that I stumbled accross this morning" which happens to be the property that my client put hearts all over!

The mobile app. It's a bit cumbersome to drill down to clients information and / or the properties that they were looking at and applying "favorite" titles to.

Lesle
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Keeps me on track daily with client followup

Commentaires : Keeps me on track daily with clientss

the Phone App is easy and convenient to use - makes logging calls and memos etc super accessible. The Tagging ability makes keeping track of search areas convenient as well as other purposes.

No scheduling for text messages and auto pop ups for SOI when called for personal reasons. No Category Label on the ToDos...this would make it easier to prioritize on a daily basis.

Mark
REALTOR® (É.-U.)

Solid platform but time consuming for the cost/ benefit.

Sophisticated user interface, good info/ metrics on potential leads, good hot sheet information, lots of tools.

1) Requires a lot of time to set up mannual e-alerts, etc, etc. 2) Agents do not have control over their client database - we can not export contacts. 3) Leads are mostly luke warm or cold. High quality leads are rare. 4) Volume of quality leads is very low for cost of the program.

Gabriela
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

AMAZING Tool for anyone wanting to keep track of clients!

Commentaires : I use BT for newly signed Buyers and Sellers to feed them information. I also use it to keep track of potential clients and closed clients. Very easy to use once you have set it up.

I love the versatility and thoroughness of this platform. This system will do anything you need.

There is A LOTto learn to be able to utilize the system....it takes a good weekend of studying and setup and then refining it.

Manuel
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Boom Town is good, not Great!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far my experience with Boomtown is 'so-so'. Also, if it was more affordable I may think differently but I expect more for what you have to pay.

My favorite feature about Boomtown is the ability to use lead filters...and the layout is very easy to use. Also, I love how automated and easy to use it is once you know how to utilize it.

The biggest thing I dislike about Boomtown is that it's not affordable for a single agent. And I wish they had print marketing templates

l’année dernière

Hi Manuel! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We understand that cost can be a concern upon initial investment for a single agent, but do feel that the value provided through the software and services ends up being a great value to the agent investing in us. We have seen countless stories over the years where agents in your shoes had similar feelings- "this feels like a big investment for me." Though once they get going and start leveraging the system at a high-level, they see huge returns on their investment. Additionally, agents often get lenders involved so help offset costs as they can receive leads individually. We feel strongly that if you gave it a shot, you will see your business grow in a big way and see the returns on your investment (with the caveat that you adopt the software!). Thank you for the feedback, Manuel.

Jessica

BoomTown CRM

This is a very advanced CRM and works well for the money. It is easy to use and set up automated drips for emails and texts. The best part about this was the tracking feature within the searches from your website. It told you when anyone came to your site or clicked through the emails sent.

The cost is pretty high for this product. I used this product when my broker supplied it but switched over when I had to pay for my own.

Carl
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Expensive but worth it

Commentaires : It has been good, I am not where I thought I would be 6 months in as far as results, as in the leads aren't as hot as I expected, but overall it has been our best option.

The ability to know what a client wants by following their site history. Great feature.

The cost. Starting up in near impossible without having a large budget.