15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BoomTown

Une technologie puissante conçue pour vous aider à générer des leads, à gérer votre entreprise immobilière et à convertir des opportunités en transactions clôturées.

En savoir plus sur BoomTown

The website was fairly decent. Also, the simplicity was good but for the price, there is a lot better out there.

The one disadvantage is that some of our customers find it a little difficult to use. As an admin it is easy, but some customers find it hard to navigate, search and explore.

BoomTown - Notes

BoomTown a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 235 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BoomTown ?

Daniel
Daniel
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Ferrari of CRM's

Commentaires : We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Erica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

Commentaires : I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Adam
Team Leader (É.-U.)

DO NOT USE FOR REAL ESTATE

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Terrible. I Can't wait to get out of this contract.

It is a pretty straight forward and easy to understand system.

Expensive, Leads are very low quality if real at all, Customer service is combative and not helpful. Sales Rep who was our initial contact lied about what we should expect. lead flow is terrible and of low quality. They hold you hostage.

Heather
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

BoomTown's Platform is Worth Investing in

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great! Implementation team was great, and training modules are very helpful.

Ease of use, the CRM helped us with efficiency and customer contacts.

Aesthetics. We ended up leaving the platform because we had complaints about the site just not being attractive. We also could not filter to our unique property types.

Aaron
Owner/Realtor (É.-U.)

Solid Lead Generator

Commentaires : I'm a fairly new user, but the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm consistently getting new leads interested in buying all around my local area.

I like the concierge team who automatically text my leads. This saves me time and allows me to focus my efforts on the hottest prospects.

You will need to put in the time to learn how to work the CRM. It can be overwhelming with how much is under the hood. If you invest the time and commit to working your leads, you will close more deals.

Vicki
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Commentaires : I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Ed
Ed
Reator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great lead generation with a robust CRM

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a lead generation platform and CRM, Boom Town has proven successful.

The capabilities of lead management, seeing what the lead is interested in, and the ability to modify the properties to meet what the lead is searching for. A robust CRM at the back end is critical for the platform.

Customer support could be more available via a phone call instead of sending emails and awaiting a response. There should be better accountability by Boom Town on how the advertising monies are spent, with more frequent feedback and recommendations to implement for better lead generation. They are the experts in advertising, should be better transparency/accountability on their end. The inability to delete contacts.

Kevin
ceo (É.-U.)

An honest review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Good

Great website and features. The CRM and texting features provide me with some good tools

Expensive. I wish I could receive more leads for what I spend

Carli
Carli
ESL Teacher (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

User-Friendly CRM

Commentaires : BoomTown is an awesome CRM that makes classifying leads incredibly easy. It's got multiple pipelines that help users to see which leads are hot and which ones are less. The software has an excellent setup that makes communications with leads very visible and easy to follow.

It is user-friendly. Easy to see leads in different categories.

You can't actually delete trash leads. The leads go into a trash category, but it seems cluttered to have junk leads stay in the system.

Randie
Agent/Admin (É.-U.)

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Love the ease of adding a contact and keeping track of where they are

Would really like if there was a way of using own phone number for my boomtown number. This way we don't have to have several numbers that a client is saving

Timothy
Realtor sales agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Commentaires : Just learning

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

Brad
CRM Analyst/Consultant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Mid-tier CRM.

Commentaires : BoomTown is an average web marketing system for real estate professionals with an efficient mix of technology and services. BoomTown gives lead generation, CRM technology, and consumer-facing websites. I would recommend looking at other CRM before going with this.

I have been consulting as CRM Administrator/Analyst for a while now and have had the chance to work with a couple companies that use Boomtown as their CRM tool. Boomtown isn't my favorite software to implement or work. The UI is clunky at times but has definitely improved over the years. This is a mid-tier dashboard, that leaves you wanting more. What I do like is that individuals can easily set up campaigns and client contact information. The product does make it easy/clear to Identify which clients you have not reached out to in a while. With this CRM they offer the ability to do texting campaigns, which are very easy to set up. This is great because you don't have to use your phone to send out the campaign to the targeted clients.

Pricing and Customer support. I have help companies during the implementation process and have not been a fan working with their support team. They have never been attentive and rarely know the answers to issues the first time. Also, I would not recommend this product to a small business because it can become very expensive and you are locked into a 12-month contract that may not work for every company.

Lawrence
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I almost left them but...

Commentaires : I ALMOST left them over the email issues. After two days of training on a competitor program I came back. It's that good.

It's super easy to use, once you work with them. Their canned drip campaigns work. They're property alert system is as good as I've seen (but it lacks a few functions I'd like). The interface for the client is excellent. It's super easy to stay organized.

They flag emails as invalid when they are valid. They claim there was a hack that caused ALL @mac.com and @me.com emails to be flagged as invalid and they claimed it was a common problem, yet when I email those addresses from my gmail account they go through. I can't tell if a person read a text. I can't distinguish between an email or phone listed as invalid from one that opted out (they should be identified differently. I'd like them to make it easier to embed images in communication.

Geoffrey
Buyer Agent (É.-U.)

The Best CRM

Commentaires : I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

Adrian
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Boomtown is great but expensive

Commentaires : Great!

Great features for tracking clients and automation for drip campaigns.

It seems a little dated and would be nice to have a face lift. A better mobile app would be helpful.

Laura
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

Commentaires : I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Rodney
Broker Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

Commentaires : I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

It works!

Kevin
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier

BoomTown Software Review

The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

Zach
Realtor (É.-U.)

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Customer service leaves much to be desired

There are many features in BoomTown, which can be overwhelming. A better training program that walks new people through, step by step, would be very helpful.

Suggestions for NEEDED improvements are only taken on a voting basis. Meaning that if you're having a problem with their search engine, you have to have to wait for others to "vote up" the problem. I find this to be absolutely unprofessional and it makes a terrible impression with our agents. Customer service is almost always awful. You cannot get a direct number to consistently call one person with an issue, meaning you will have to explain it over and over (and over).

Immobilier, 201–500 employés
Source : GetApp

Poor leads unscrubbed

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Poor. I used Boomtown for 6 years.

Easy to use and can customize messages so much.

Lead generation. Leads were crappy. You would get leads that had fake email and phone numbers - and you have to pay for that lead. Nothing in their system checks for valid email addresses. Very expensive to pay for leads that are [sensitive content hidden]

Lucas
Team Lead (É.-U.)

I absolutely love Boomtown! I am appreciative of support and all that the CRM has to offer

Easy to use. Categorization, automation, tags, e-alerts, admin tools, optimization...my agents love it!

This one is a struggle for me. There is not much I don't like about BT. I would say that the thing I like least is the mobile version...thats not very easy to use nor offers the same as desktop...when we are on the go all the time its a little frustrating that we can't easily use it on our phone....especially as the team leader/ Admin.

DaeLynne
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

They are great!

Commentaires : The ability to stay on top of our clients.

I like the usability of this. The system has a ton of options and does a great job helping us stay on top of our clients. I like the search ability of the tags.

I would like to be able to update my website on my own time. Having to go back and forth with a rep is time consuming and sometimes its hard to get across what actually want it to look like.

Bridget

Great for Realtors

Commentaires : Excellent

Great customer service, excellent drip campaigns. Love everything about the system. Helps me keep in contact with my leads seamlessly!

I have not found anything to complain about with the boomtown system.

Réponse de l'équipe de Inside Real Estate

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bridget! We so appreciate it, and are of course excited to hear that you're getting a lot out of the platform. Have a good one!

Jennifer
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

I've been a loyal BT user for over 6 years and have always been satisfied with their product!

I love how easy the system is to use. I especially like the text feature and the ability to automate so much in terms of follow up. Realtors typically hate follow up so the system makes this piece a breeze.

I do wish you could mass email/text and that there were text campaigns. So many prospects prefer texting and this would allow us to set simple texts regularly.