• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Quicken

Solution de gestion des biens locatifs et des finances personnelles avec suivi des informations sur les locataires, gestion des revenus et suivi des dépenses.

En savoir plus sur Quicken

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Quicken ?

Lissa H.
Lissa H.
Owner, photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Best tool for business and personal accounting and budgeting

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I love that this integrates with just about every bank, credit card, and financial website out there. It makes it easy to see your overall financial picture. I use Quicken for my business and for my personal finances. You really can’t beat it if you are trying to take control of your money.

It’s not the cheapest solution out there. It integrates with most financial websites but every now and then, it doesn’t play well with an account and it’s very painful working through the process of troubleshooting and fixing the issue.

Emerson N.
President/Owner (Mexique)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Have used it for years, still liking it!

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Good, easy tool to track your money, some technical issues with downloading.

Quicken quickly and efficiently tracks all my spending, earning and investments, and I have been able to link most of my accounts so it does it automatically.

Not all accounts can be linked, especially not international ones. And occasionally it has brought in duplicate transactions which are a nightmare to reconcile.

Patrick E.
N/A (É.-U.)
Nanotechnologie, 10 000+ employés

Buyers Beware of Bullying (Extortion?) Tactics After You Buy

1 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very unfriendly customer support personnel who don't want to help problem solve

The software failed in its functionality on several fronts

After the product failed to download my transactions properly from my broker, I chose not to renew my subscription. Shortly before the expiration date of my subscription, two huge "reminder banners" appeared on my screen blocking nearly a quarter of the computer screen. Neither banner contained a "dismiss" or "X-out" button, only a button saying "RENEW". Because the banners block the screen, several more keystrokes are required during every transaction to complete them. When the banners failed to disappear, I called to ask how to remove them. After talking to two supervisors, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , both were abrupt and unhelpful, stating there was no way to remove the banners without paying the subscription price. I was told that the original subscription agreement warned of some "loss of functionality" upon non-renewal, but there is nothing more specific mentioned to give potential buyers an idea of Intuit's penalty tactics if you choose not to renew the subscription because of product failures. Let this review serve as a warning that once you subscribe, you are locked in for life. Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!

Kandi N.
Hospital Administrator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Love Quicken!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have always liked Quicken, very helpful to see charts of where you’re spending money and create a budget.

Links with your bank and downloads cleared transactions.

I wish it downloaded pending transactions so your current balance is reflected in real time.

Fernando G.
Manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience. The technology is great. Just hard to keep up with the monthly fees for a small business.

I like it. I just don't like monthly fees or having to upgrade to be able to connect bank accounts for automatic upgraded on my financial statements.

Good software. Easy to use and practical. Helps you accomplish accounting needs in an easy way. Connecting directly to your banks helps you get things done faster.

Aryana R.
Founder (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

quicken is inexpensive but has errors

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available. There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

Admin Asst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Quicken is great

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It has been massively helpful with personal finance and keeping track of bank account balances.

I like Quicken for how it's fairly easy to set things up. I prefer manual sync since I prefer creating payees on my own, but it gives me a pretty good view of my expenses and the stocks I have.

I'm not a fan of the subscription pricing, but to their credit Quicken did credit me a discount when I asked them after initially purchasing the software without one. I do wish the budgeting was a bit better as it's not perfect, and sometimes I feel like the direct bank sync can be a bit wonky when it comes to sharing information.

Dan M.
Dan M.
President CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés

Quicken adds up to be a winner

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love finding past spending and summarizing my use of different vendors

Simplicity of use. It is set up for data entry just like a check book.

That its a subscription base service but for those who need the occasional tech support its a win win

CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product, but too many complex features

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally very good, but the past few years it seems it takes longer to do the same operations. I think this might be due to the product having too many features for the average user.

Integration with all my online accounts is excellent. It also works well in conjunction with TurboTax.

The ease of use has gotten worse over the past few years. I am considering using another product or perhaps doing this online in the future.

Robert G.
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Its ok but its no quickbooks

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Its ok... Gets the job done

Doesn't make you do a paid upgrade as much as Quickbooks does.

Not user friendly and most times you have to train people on it. Most accounting employees are used to and have used quickbooks. Most have never used quicken.

James D.
Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Lack of availability for Mac

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Patrick J.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Desktop Accounting Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : That software allows you to back up in the cloud and your computer. It has all the special effects at Quickbooks.

Ease of use and it allows you to add multiple businesses or personal accounts. The price is what it should be for accounting software. Excellent Support, I used the support two times and was very impressed with the customer service.

No way that I know of to recover the password vault.

Phil H.
Principal (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Serious improvement is only possible with serious measurement

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : These days we all have multiple accounts: checking, savings, investing, real estate, retirement, etc. All these accounts are necessary in today's world, however, keeping track of them all is a serious problem. Quicken is a tool that will bring all of these accounts into a single dashboard and help you stay on top of all the changes. While Quicken is an older piece of software and will probably never see a full rewrite to make it more modern, it is the only option for serious personal finance and it works well enough to get the job done.

It allows me to stay on top of my finances by downloading transactions from all my accounts into a single dashboard. It allows me to answer any question I have about my finances.

It is slow! Simple tasks like reconciling an account can be aggravating as the hourglass icon comes up way more often then it should for a simple task. I have run this on a modern Intel Core i7 processor and it is still a dog. You definitely need to be patient with this software.

Thandile N.
Freelancer (Afrique du Sud)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Extraordinary for following your financial status, all around incredible.

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional for getting your records all together and starting to see elevated perspective where you and your money is. I could have done without the evaporated features before my last update yet i'm adequate now. It's one of my essential applications!

It's a direct mechanical assembly to use for most business structures fit for managing trades, taking everything into account, and repeat. It is the best product (in my opinion) to follow records, adventures and business pay/expenses in all cases spot and on your work region rather than having that information simply on the web. Having the option to see each record in one spot truly permits you to all the more likely control your funds and spending plan. It's absolutely the best.

What I have gotten extremely astounded with is the marking in and my intuit ID. At whatever point the systems logs me out, for no good reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my standard page, it makes another page and new record for me. It's terrifying and it has been occurring even more once in a while. In like manner, I do feel the spending section of the application could use some work. I genuinely cherished it as a matter of first importance, however at this point it is fairly a desolation to use and have not used it since.

Mark B.
Application Developer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Great financial tool! I would be lost without it!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I love this tool and use it daily to track all of my finances. i would be lost without it!

I love how quicken puts all of your financial companies all in one view. The biggest reason i switched from Yodlee was the fact you could add recurring future dated transactions. Many financial tracking tools do not have this. This was a make or break feature for me, as I like to see exactly how much money i will have in the bank in 30,60, 90 etc.. days in the future. Quicken does this, and does it wonderfully!

The only con I can think of is there are too many features. I am by no means a power user, and just use the basic transaction features. I do not use any of the budgeting tools or other such things, but I am sure they are very useful to others. It would be nice to see a simple mode that turned off many of those features if you are not using them

Daniel F.
Daniel F.
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

stay up to date quickly with quicken

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We first started using this back in 2003. we have used the different versions over time as they upgrade. It is great because our account is well versed in the program, and therefore it saves us time and money to do the year-end reports.

This program is very versatile. Our account appreciates the account version that we can send him to do our year ends or PPP. It saves from manually recording checks into the register, allows us to split receipts, and split how we pay. the program is easy to use, and our bookkeeper can find online help or customer service help quickly and accurately. This is a program that is worth the money, and you won't switch because the years build off of each other.

It takes a little time to understand how it works. You need to really pay attention to how you set your program up and enter the data to distinguish between vendors, clients, etc., overall a solid program accepted in the industry.

Roger G.
Property Manager ()
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

USe it daily and have since the early 1990,s

4 il y a 5 ans

Puts all your finances in one place, updates all accounts with minimal keystrokes rather than having to go to each website yourself (Saving lots of time) works like an on-screen checkbook. See your net worth accounts and liabilities in one place. Navigation is easy as a click of the mouse.

Intuit, the author, recently sold Quicken to an Investment Group. When Microsoft dropped MS Money, Quicken became the Monopoly in the market. Now the new company made some changes and icons are different, some screens have pop-up windows that don't work right, and the internet is full of complaints from long time users. Most of the glitches I found are minor, but changes were made so that everyone had to renew in-order to be able to access all your accounts online with Quicken, a strategy they may use to continually force upgrades and fees! Watch for this. This is what happens when someone sees a chance to capitalize on a monopoly!

David Y.
IT Directors (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

5 il y a 3 ans

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Lynn S.
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Don't give up - it's probably worth it.

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

Cheryl H.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Personal Bookkeeping Software

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I really love using Quicken. I would definitely recommend it for use for personal bookkeeping.

Quicken is very, very easy to use. It is great for bookkeeping for personal accounts. The basic Quicken does not track debt and investments, so if you want to do that you have to upgrade to the more expensive one.

This software cannot really be used for business use. Also, I used to be able to buy the CD and install it on my computer and use it for 3 or 4 years. Now you have to pay a yearly fee to use the software. Also, when I bought the CD I could keep up with my loans and investments. Now you have to pay quite a bit more to do that.

Doug A.
The Boss (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

have to hold your nose to deal with thieving Intuit (maker of quicken)

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : it sucks; see the cons.

works most of the time but not always as upgrades have frequently broke my configured reports

they changed to a subscription service a couple years ago and force you to pay every year when I (and millions of other users) were perfectly content with the software that we already paid them for. While I hated that they were extorting a fee from me I almost got taken by them again when I went to downgrade my service to the lowest level. Their order form online starts the subscription the day you do the downgrade rather than starting it after my existing, already paid, subscription ends (which results in them stealing another month of fees from me). I hate them but as my title suggests; I put up with them because there is no other product that does what it does as well.

Randy H.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked. Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Ruben H.
Consultant Engineer (République dominicaine)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Another all-time favorite agonizes in the mobile era

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration with QuickBooks, additional security features, support for more cloud backup providers are features that should be already available but are no show.
Intuit own's Mint App is an example of how Quicken should be but, for some reason, they have decided to continue working on the same outdated software instead of relaunching.
Still, Quicken is a big respected brand in the financial software world that continues to be one of my favorites.

- A longtime runner with a big user fan base - The very familiar interface allows old users to upgrade without a steep learning curve - Very similar Mac and Windows version allows painless platform switch - Supports most banks and account syncing in The US - Does not require a monthly or annual fee

- The interface is beginning to look a bit outdated compared to new mobile apps available for iOS and Android - No equivalent mobile version available - Cloud syncing and backup is limited and not easy to setup (dropbox required) - Version to version upgrades sometimes include little to no enough new features for the price (That's why some users are still using 5-8 years old versions)

Joseph D.
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good bang for the buck for basic accounting

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Smaller businesses with less than 30 rentals, should be able to use this software and compensate for te deficiencies with desktop software like excel. This would be a very cost effective way of having computerized check register and reporting while minimizing software costs.

Integration with almost every bank to download transactions automatically makes me confident that we will not miss any transaction and keeps me updated on our balances on a daily basis. Categories and Tags are very powerful and flexible tools that allow you to custom configure how you use the software and define your reporting requirements.

Other than a good transaction register (with categories & Tags) , the program lacks many needed features for managing a rental business. The rental aspect is almost non-existaent.

owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Just works

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Works and just is what I need for my small business.

I have been using quickens for a very long time, it works for my needs. I run a simple company and do not use many of the features that are provided. The one feature that I do like the most is being able to download from the bank to the program to make sure I have the correct balance. However, when you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed. Just something to keep in mind. It also works for when I need to start and complete my taxes.

When you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed.