Make your signature official even if it's electronic.

Publié le 20/09/2018
John andrew C.
Leasing associate
Immobilier commercial, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you will look at the bigger picture, this program can eliminate paper trails. Less waste, less cost and more green.

Avantages: Since we handle operations across different sites, it's challenging getting someones signature. But if it's acknowledgements or anything like that, we use DigiSigner. I can use my mouse to sign, or just type in my name. We can go and sign documents online, i don't need to print or fax anything or leave my chair. I can make it official even if it's electronic. We still handle sensitive materials via paperwork. but in the event that you need to, DigiSigner is the way to go. Their encryption and safety precautions is the main reason we chose the program. Even legal documents can be handled, collected and distributed via the portal. All signatures you create are legally binding and will be recognized in court.

Inconvénients: The only drawback about the process is not really an issue with the program. It's a matter of personal perspective. The veterans of the field who wants to keep it like the way it is will have a hard time embracing the fact that everything now is digital. I still encounter folks who would want a hard copy of the document for them to sign. But I hope everyone joins in. Because this program can eventually eliminate paper trails.

Safe, secure, and easy!

Publié le 07/09/2018
Amanda D.
Director of Instructional Design
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Digisigner has allowed our department to easily disseminate documents for signing among individuals and departments who are geographically separated. It has sped up our contract processing seamlessly and easily. Users are happy, and files are no longer lost in the inter-office mail, or left sitting on a desk.

Avantages: The Audit Trail allows users to track who signed the document and when. A recent upgrade allows users to determine the order of signers. Documents can be signed on mobile devices with ease!

Inconvénients: File management is a bit cumbersome. Once a document has been signed, only the owner has access to it in Digisigner; individual signers must remember to download the file from the email notification.

envoyé par DigiSigner le 12/09/2018

Amanda, thank you for the great review. Just one remark, I would like to make. The individual signers have of course also access to the signed documents. They can request the password for their own DigiSigner account from our login form, and immediately receive access to their personal DigiSigner dashboard with all the documents they signed so far (naturally, it is free for them).

Extremely easy way to share and sign documents!

Publié le 19/01/2018
Amanda D.
Director of Instructional Design
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tracking and maintaining documents has never been easier. With a few clicks I am able to upload a work order, send it out for signing, and receive a completed form. Being able to see who accessed the document and when is an incredible benefit. I especially like being able to send reminders to signers directly from the uploaded document.

Avantages: Before DigiSigner we relied on interoffice mail to move work orders through the signature process which was time consuming difficult to track. DigiSigner saves time, and enables us to track documents from start to finish. Developers are open to suggestions which results in continual improvement.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to sort documents by name instead of by signature status. Documents can also be sorted by title.

excellent software for any kind of document or contract and superbly user friendly!

Publié le 06/09/2019
property building superintendent
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: our customers are so much happier, we are happier, it just puts everyone's mind at ease knowing the necessary paperwork is taken care of

Avantages: This software has been a huge benefit for our company as many of our clients that we do business with are in countries half way around the world. we will never have to turn down another contract again due to location barriers. DigiSigner is one of the best softwares I have ever come across, and extremely user friendly.

Inconvénients: its a little bit on the pricey side for a company that has to send to more than a handful of users, although i still think it's worth every penny.

I really love using digisigner, however it recently increased prices.

Publié le 26/01/2018
Gabrielle C.
Support client

Avantages: It's very easy to use and I can easily send my customers their contracts. I love that I am able to get on effortless and it really makes it easier on my clients to be able to just get online and fill out the form.

Inconvénients: I had designer for a few years and it is a year. Then I was charged amount out of nowhere and was just given the explanation that you've increased your prices. I don't believe that is fair for someone who has used it for the past few years.
Can't fill in on cell.

Great and easy

Publié le 05/01/2018
Advisory Board Member
Mode et vêtements
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy, fast and cheap signing

Avantages: Free version is a great starter
Easy to use and upload
Has the functionality you need, signatures, signing order, etc

Inconvénients: I didn't see functionality to automatically take the signer to the next place they have to sign. The signer has to find it him/herself, not a big deal of course. There's also no way to require certain actions before a person can mark it as complete, for example if I want someone to sign and date it I've gotten it back with only a signature, no date, and had to resend which is a hassle

envoyé par DigiSigner le 08/01/2018

Hi,

thank you very much for a positive review. It is also great that you highlighted how easy it is to use our service.

I would like to add some comments to your review.

It seems like that you missed the possibility to add fields to your documents. This is a great option which allows you specify where the recipient should sign your document, enter texts, date it, select radio buttons etc.

This option will solve both of the issues that you mentioned, because the recipients will be automatically taken to the next place where they have to sign or enter text, and they will be able to submit the document only after all the required fields will be filled in.

For more details please see the tutorials on our web site or just contact us for more information.

Best esign program I've tried!

Lissa Y.
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use. Very intuitive. Easy for recipients to click the link, follow the prompts, supply signatures and information. Allows text input as well as initials and signatures. I have vacation rentals. It is so easy to send rental agreements and receive back. Not overkill and complicated like some other esign programs.

Inconvénients: I currently have three free per month. I don't usually need more than that so I don't need the Pro version with a monthly fee for unlimited. But occasionally at certain times of the year i may need one or two more than my free three. I wish there was a pay as you go option so if I had an extra document in a given month, I could just pay for one extra instead of having to upgrade to the pro version and pay for potential documents that I don't use. I also wish the 3 free was for processed or sent documents, not just uploaded. If you make a mistake and upload the wrong thing, or have to go back to your original document and edit and reupload, each upload is figured into your monthly total, even if you never send the document out.

Very happy with it.

Publié le 25/07/2017
Jean A.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires: easy to use

Avantages: This soft ware is very easy to use and cost less then the competitors. Great for my Real Estate business.

Inconvénients: You cannot attach multiple file at once. Not to many option when it comes to searching older file..

envoyé par DigiSigner le 25/07/2017

Hello Jean, thank you very much for the review.

By the way, the option for sending multiple files at once is already available.Just select the files using checkboxes and click on the "SEND FOR SIGNING" button at the top.

Great software for small businesses!

Publié le 26/01/2018
Jenn L.
Photographer, Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am not sure why some phones (clients') cannot access the software but I don't actually have this experience with my phone so I cannot fully testify that this is just a user's incompetence.

Avantages: I love how easy your software is especially with some clients who are not very technology competent. Also, the ability to check the step by step of who accessed the document.

Relatively easy to use and upload / share documents.

Marie F.
Creative Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use, nice free usage for not many documents a month.

Avantages: Easy to use, you can share the document, the layout of the menu so you can see all your documents, notifications of when people sign.

Inconvénients: The signature is not transparent. I use an image of my actual signature and I have to shrink it down because the white box around it takes up so much space. Would be better if it were transparent. I would appreciate some more font options for the signature text. Sometimes the text features do not work and I have to start over.

envoyé par DigiSigner le 02/02/2018

Hello Marie,

thank you very much for your review.

Now when you upload a new signature the background gets automatically transparent, so your request is already implemented.

My experience has been easy for both me and for the recipients of forms that need to be signed!

Justin N.
Administrator
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes business so much easier! Love it.

Avantages: The simplicity of use is the best! I never have to explain how to sign the docs to form recipients and that saves me a lot of time. I never once had to look at instructions. Completely intuitive!

Inconvénients: The only thing that could be improved would be to add a drag and drop option for file uploads. This would speed up the process of uploading files.

envoyé par DigiSigner le 24/01/2018

Hi Justin,

thank you very much for the great review.

By the way, the drag and drop option for file uploads is already there :).

You should just drag your file on the "UPLOAD DOCUMENT" button.

Best regards,

Dmitry Lakhin, DigiSigner

Excellent experience. Easy to use and user friendly.

Simon A.
Support client

Avantages: User friendly. Easy to use. Easy and fast way to get your documents upload & signed online with templates.

Inconvénients: If something is wrong in the document we have to work it out again and upload it again.
I am not sure why some phones cannot access the software.

Great product!!!

Publié le 05/02/2018
Dennis R.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: its easy and efficient. my clients love it. it saves me so much time not having to drive around for signatures...

Inconvénients: sometimes people have trouble with it on the receiving end. probably because they don't know how to use it to be honest.

I'm a photographer that uses DigiSigner for my contracts with clients.

Publié le 02/02/2018
Kelley B.
Photographer
Support client

Avantages: I like how easy it is to set up documents for signing, and I think it's very easy for my clients to use as well. It saves a lot of time being able to use DigiSigner to get signatures, rather than having to send a physical copy of a document or even a regular, fillable PDF.

Inconvénients: I dont think there are any downsides to the software itself. I have encountered problems in the past regarding the three document per month limit for free users, however - sometimes it will say I've hit the limit when I've only sent two documents in a month.

I needed a quick e-signature site for docs for my doctoral research and Digisigner is a good one!

John B.
Doctoral Candidate
Support client

Avantages: Once you understand it, it's easy to use. I simply uploaded my document and then hit the send the document button. It allows you to input the recipient's email and tailor the email to your specifications. That's all! You are notified in your email as soon and the document is signed!

Inconvénients: I thought I could upload a master document and then it would be replicated out to each signer. I didn't realize until a few people had signed one document together, that I needed to upload one template per signer myself.
I corrected the problem after I double checked the forms that I sent out.

envoyé par DigiSigner le 25/01/2018

Hello John, thank you very much for your great review.

We indeed have a possibility to upload a master document that will be replicated for each signer. We call them templates.

To upload your form as a template just switch to the template list and use the UPLOAD TEMPLATE button.

We have a step by step tutorial on our website. You can also always contact us for more information.

Share your files and documents, have tried and review the work you need.

Publié le 18/05/2018
Diana isabella C.
Diseñador gráfico
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is perfect for sending and receiving files, it gives you an incredible capacity to create or sign the documents you need, it is perfect to make deals or brands with it, any company that provides remote opportunities should have this software.

Inconvénients: at the time of inserting your signature or brand you do not do it where you want since the document only allows some sections of insertion, I would like you could move it or accommodate it to increase the aesthetics and profecionalidad in the document.

Great for small business

COO
Ressources humaines
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Value for money, freemium usage

Avantages: I'm using the tool for signing documents from time to time. The free version covers my needs most of the time. The service allows to smoothly switch from the free version to the paid and back if needed. So it's a pay-as-you-go service for me, that saves money.

Inconvénients: Every signed file has a page with non-encrypted data about signees. I would prefer not to display IP address publicly.

envoyé par DigiSigner le 02/02/2018

Hi, thank you very much for your review.

The additional page we add to each signed document contains the information that is useful to prove the legality of the signing process and signatures in official organizations (e.g. courts).

But if need to hide this information for some reason, there is a corresponding option in your settings.

Outstanding Experience

Publié le 27/01/2018
Sanjai D.
CBDO (Chief Business Development Officer)
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I now use DigiSigner for all document signing, and its very very easy and efficient.

Avantages: Ease of Usage - very easy to use platform
Stream-lined working process - The way of signing is perfect, I love the signing order feature also.
Team Feature - this is great for enterprise usage

Inconvénients: We are not able to edit docx or other format files in an editor.
An Editor in website would have made it better.

We save time and money by using the digisigner

Publié le 21/08/2017
Rafi U.
Business Owner
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been using digi signer for our small accounting firm. Now, we can capture client's signature and execute contract with ease. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: We've been using the digisinger for over one year one. The layout could be improved. Other than that, we really have no cons.

Love This E-Signer

Publié le 02/05/2017
Mike G.
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and faster signatures for my business.

Avantages: As a Realtor I use electronic signature often. With Digisigner my customers have said they prefer the interface to my previous document signer program. I like that the docs go out to all parties at the same time and there is no waiting for one to sign before it goes to the next person like some programs.
Being able to pull the pdf from my Google Drive is awesome.

Does the job

Publié le 29/01/2018
Marc M.
Officiant
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: able to have customers digitally sign contracts

Avantages: I like the simple interface. It is easy to implement and It does what I need to do and nothing more.

Inconvénients: I would like more options to customize the interface so that my customers feel like the process is more seamless

Digisigner allows us to sign documents with clients that are far away

Asesor y Broker Inmobiliario
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: we managed to transmit an image of a modern company. Our clients see that we adapt and that we use new technologies to make their experience pleasant.

Avantages: It is fast, the image of the company that is transmitted to the client is very positive because a small company like ours can use a new technology.

Inconvénients: It is not translated into Spanish, so customers who do not speak English have a hard time understanding the operation of the platform.

I really love this service. It's perfect for my real estate business!!

Publié le 29/11/2017
Re nauta B.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Support client

Avantages: I absolutely love the convenience and it's easy for individuals who aren't necessarily technologically savvy. It is overall a really amazing service that I would recommend to any professional who requires signatures of any kind.

Easy to use, interface looks slightly dated

Publié le 05/02/2018
Lauren H.
Co-Founder and Partner
Design
Support client

Avantages: The fields are simple and user-friendly. I've always been able to use it for any documents that I had to have signed. I think our clients find it easy to use too.

Inconvénients: The look of it is slightly dated. Hellosign is, in my opinion, more updated and clean looking. I would probably like the interface to be updated and I think it would appeal more to younger people.

FREE, reliable, and does what I need it to do

Publié le 11/05/2018
Jane G.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's free, and it's reliable - I can see if clients received their proposals, and get an email when they accept / sign contracts so it's exactly what I need. Perfect for a small company that doesn't send out proposals on a daily basis too. Simple easy to use interface too.

Inconvénients: Clunky to add form fields to a contract, but it works. You can't line them up for instance, but that's ok.