Avis clients sur Lattice

En savoir plus sur Lattice

Lattice est la nouvelle façon de gérer les performances. C'est la solution idéale d'évaluation des performances pour les entreprises centrées sur leurs employés.

En savoir plus sur Lattice

We will soon be rolling out performance management (currently handled by BambooHR) and career growth and I’m looking forward to taking advantage of those features.

It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Lattice - Notes

Lattice a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 104 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lattice ?

Nina Noelle
Nina Noelle
Manager, People & Possibilities
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Andrei
Andrei
Student (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Lattice is the management software that brings something new other than something more.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Lattice is the management software that really brings something different to the table. It does not "fight" with it's competitors but rather complements them. The human focused aspect of it makes Lattice a great management tool to use along with the others ones and it works really well.

The human focused aspect of the software is excellent. It has many tools and they work really well, as a result you can view the different HR aspects of the work proccesses.

Because it is a people management platform it can sound not as resourceful as it's competitors.

HR Lead (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Employee Engagement in One Convenient Portal

Commentaires : Lattice has been a great tool for our company to eliminate the use of many spreadsheets saved in a million different places. It allows managers and employees to manage the entire employee experience in one place. We have enjoyed implementing this for our company.

I love that all parts of employee engagment are tied up in one fairly easy to use platform. From engagement surveys, to 360 feedback, performance management, one on ones, employee recognition, goals/OKRs, and employee growth plans. Lattice is able to fit all of these into one platform which makes employees, managers, and executives jobs simpler to manage!

The interface is not always intuitive to use. Employees are constantly asking how to get places or how to do certain things. As an administrator I am often left unsure how to tell employees how to do things as they show up differently on the admin dashboard from the employee dashboard. The analytics on pulse surveys is not great either. It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Alternatives envisagées : 15Five

Pourquoi choisir Lattice : Combining multiple platforms into one.

Logiciel antérieur : TINYpulse et Small Improvements

Pourquoi passer à Lattice : Lattice seemed to have more functionality and ran performance reviews more similarly to how our company wanted them to be run. The calibration feature in performance reviews was a huge selling point.

Ivo
Talent Acquisition (Portugal)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

On the way of something great...

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Using it on a more user level, I feel the layout and interface are very attractive and easy to use. I like the option of only checking feedback after you submit yours, meaning you can avoid biased feedback and that is very important.

Not sure if this is something related to our Licensing or related to limitations, nevertheless, I feel that exactly, is very limited and could have more options in terms of managing the team, creating a constant evaluation, etc. So is not a secure review in this sense.

SDR (Madagascar)

Great tool for HR management

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Amazing so far.

It’s very easy to stay human focused. Teams can fill in their OKRs and update their goals as they go, same for individuals. Tracking achievement as well is easy. Another great feature is being able to do 360 peer reviews (yourself, your manager and your teammates). I also love the fact that you can praise your colleagues privately or publicly.

It might seem hard to find your way around if it’s your first time using Lattice. Linking goals of individuals to team goals for instance can be tricky. But as any software, after some time using it, it becomes easier.

Emily
HRBP (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Lattice - a robust performance management tool, best in it's class!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I highly recommend lattice for an org of any size. For our org (under 200) it's taking away a lot of the manual work that we would have had to do without it. The implementation is relatively hands off, so it hasn't been too much of a strain on our small HR team.

The best thing we've experienced so far is the customer support. Best i've had had with an HR platform! Our dedicated support rep is available (with a back up) for as many demos or trainings as we need for our HR staff, leadership, or managers. They also have a chat feature for quick questions! As for the tool itself - really great performance management system. We also use their engagement survey function and Grow. Grow allows us to create competencies and career tracks across any teams, as well as pair our career development with continuous feedback conversations. This has added great value to our org, since this was cited as a missing feature of our previous performance reviews. We're super happy with how the feature has added value to our org and increased our employee engagement and satisfaction!

We preferred the engagement survey function in culture amp, but only slightly. Lattice does the trick, but is some functionality from culture amp that we miss (assessing how important certain factors are, better ability to sort departments within the system and not just as an integration/data flow from HRIS, customization, making changes after the survey out - to name a few.) The questions are very applicable though.

Alternatives envisagées : Culture Amp

Logiciel antérieur : Culture Amp

Liam
Liam
People Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

Commentaires : The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each. The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why. The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported. Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement. Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Alternatives envisagées : Zenefits, ADP Workforce Now, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite, Namely, BambooHR, Paylocity et 15Five

Logiciel antérieur : Zenefits, ADP Workforce Now, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite, Namely, BambooHR, Paylocity et 15Five

Pourquoi passer à Lattice : Better application to what we were looking for: a feedback and goals tracking platform designed for biweekly engagement and performance tracking over daily tracking of mood, behavior, and outlook of the office culture which I felt was more the focus of our secondary choice, 15Five.

Kyle
Art Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Makes 1:1s with my team so much better!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : As a team manager, Lattice has been a dream. My direct reports already love it and are more engaged in our 1:1s because they have just as much ability to control the agenda. 1:1s have become more of a collaborative 2-way conversation, as they're meant to be. The creator's of Lattice have put a lot of thought into these critical types of interactions and it shows!

I love everything about the 1:1s feature within Lattice. It is so easy to set up custom recurring agendas, and copy over agenda items from my team's weekly updates. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. I also love the "recommended for you" items in 1:1s. It helps me to guide the conversation, if need be. It's so easy to get an accurate pulse on how my team is doing with the "Updates" feature. And it works great going the other way too — I can easily add agenda items to the next 1:1 I have with my director.

So far I have been very impressed. Everything is so user-friendly and intuitive that it is difficult to find something I don't like about this software.

Margaret
VP Finance (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Lattice is easy to use

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive

Easy to use for employees and very easy to administer for HR team

Reporting is not entirely customizable. I wish i could write and format my own reporting.

Tyler
Student (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Overall good software but could use some improvements

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a good software to track goals and performance feedback.

It was efficient and effective in keeping track of goals. I like that there were multiple ways I could measure the achievement of goals, and that there were different categories and subcategories I could set my goals as.

I did not like how there were constant reminders to update goals every quarter. I think it should have simply carried over and not said it was a goal from the previous quarter.

Learning and Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

If you're looking for an efficient performance management tool, Lattice is great!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It just took me a couple of minutes to understand what to do with the tool, as mentioned it is very user-friendly and you can do steps a and b quite quickly

This product is user-friendly and straightforward to navigate, it also clearly defines its purpose to users

None that I've experienced - customer service is also very quick to respond to any issues

Laura
Video Editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Great Tool for Company Performance Reviews

Commentaires : It seems there are several useful tools available to both supervisors and direct reports on Lattice, but it's unclear, at least at first glance, exactly what all these tools are, or how to best use them. Because of this, my company mainly only uses Lattice for performance review purposes. Perhaps more time spent watching tutorial videos could help us to better understand the other uses for Lattice, but I can't say the product as is fosters an immediate understanding of the full capability of the software.

Lattice is an excellent tool when it comes to issuing and completing performance reviews within a given company. Within my company specifically, department heads and supervisors are able to easily issue a set of questions to their direct reports with ease, choosing either a written or number-based response option for each question. Past performance reviews are saved within the system and available to both the supervisor and the direct report, in order to reflect back on past performance reviews and track growth. And there is a "Weekly Update" feature, which prompts you to reflect on your week. This is especially useful when filling out performance reviews, as the weekly updates you've written throughout the past months or year give you a more detailed summary of your performance over a large span of time.

The user interface is a bit confusing, in that it's not immediately clear what each tab on the Web sidebar does, or what information it contains. When you navigate to the "People" tab, you're able to view individual people, teams, and the full company, as well as milestones, company updates, and OKRs. But there is also another separate tab for OKRs available in the sidebar. The organization of the interface seems that it could certainly be a bit more streamlined, and clear, and perhaps explanations of what each tab is for and how to use it could enable users to better utilize its tools.

Brandon
Head of Content Marketing (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Good Employee Review System

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes. It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Kevin
Business Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Great software for managing employee reviews

Commentaires : Generally speaking, Lattice is a good tool to track goals. and provide reviews for employees.

- The user interface and experience are fairly good. It's easy for users to understand the flow required to take a specific action. - Review functionality enables individuals to requests and submit reviews from managers or peers - Goal tracking is helpful in that it acts as a historical archive for when an annual review takes place.

When reviewing other people, there is no mechanism for the reviewer to choose the fields / questions to comment on. In some cases, this lack of flexibility risks having the reviewer decline the review entirely.

Noime
Customer Success Manager (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Performance Management Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If my manager has a set roadmap for my goals, it's easier to keep track of everything that I did and accomplished on a weekly basis.

The ease of use since everything is handed over to you as an employee and you'll just have to enumerate what you are doing at your job on a day-to-day basis. It also specifies to list down pointers on your agenda before one-on-ones which is quite handy for discussion. I also like that you can see the feedback from your coworker way back.

It's not relevant if your managers do not have a set plan since they have the option not to have one so if your manager does not have a specific road map for your goals, you'll have no choice but also be too relaxed since you don't have to write anything.

Adam
Makreting Ops Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution.

While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc. It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

Support Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great tool for keeping track of team health

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

All-In-One Performance Management

Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome. Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

Jon
Head of Learning and Development (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Kyle
IT Team Lead (Canada)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Reviews finally not a pain

Finally, an easy, straight forward way to handle the reviews and 1:1's with your employees.

Some little UI bugs.. like missing the ability to cancel meetings once they are created and etc.

HR (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés

Great

Commentaires : Performance management, time management, goal tracking- its all amazing

I love everything about this software. The best part is the 1:1 agenda and the collaboration on it.

I would love to see where we can integrate the google calendar for 1:1 with the agenda and if the 1:1 gets rescheduled then it can reschedule in lattice automatically.

Zack
Zack
Senior Digital Analyst (É.-U.)

Lattice is an Easy Way to Complete Performance Reviews

Commentaires : I love using Lattice for performance reviews because of its simplicity and pleasant design.

Our company used Lattice for the first time this year during our annual review process, and I found the software to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Nothing about the navigation was complex. I especially liked the auto-save feature which insured that even if my browser or computer crashed, I wouldn't lose my saved work. Lattice also offers a robust Help Center to answer any questions.

The Org Chart feature is cool but it's very hard to navigate without accidentally zooming out (admittedly this could just be an issue with the Chrome browser).

Recruiter (É.-U.)

Basic tool that works

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good product that does that job!

Lattice is an easy tool to do 360 performance reviews. It integrates with Slack and sends email reminders. It automates the whole process of nominating and reviewers and collecting their reviews. It's a simple product that does what it's supposed to!

It doesn't provide anything unique regarding performance reviews. I was hoping it would offer a new innovative way of doing them...

Taddes
Taddes
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Lattice is a great platform for growth

Commentaires : We use lattice at work to keep track of goals, possible improvements and feedback company wide.

Lattice has a terrific user interface and intuitive features that make it easy to track your goals, amend them and move into the directions of self-improvement and innovation. Our company uses this as a means of providing feedback, planning meetings, etc. As a result, everything is integrated in one central place, making it a great tool for growth.

Not really anything. At first, getting the hang of its features and utilizing it seemed like a drag, but it's miles ahead of other types of similar software in this class.

Anna
Order Opener (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Easy to use and update employees

4,0 il y a 10 mois

I like being notified within Slack via the Lattice app integration when meeting with supervisors are and what is on the agenda

Subtasks within OKR building could be more functional

chris
Buyer (R.-U.)

great feedback

A performance management tool that allows me to capture 360 feedback for, and from staff. The report function is outstanding

Couldn't pick fault with it. It did take a while to learn how to use it but once established its great