Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each. The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

Avantages: The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why. The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Inconvénients: Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported. Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement. Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Good Employee Review System

Publié le 19/01/2018
Brandon W.
Head of Content Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

Inconvénients: When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes. It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Great for the workplace!

Publié le 02/04/2019
Allie A.
Senior Sales Executive
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being able to easily track my goal, as well as the progress of my goal, has made it very easy to reach it and stay organized

Avantages: Lattice allows me to easily set my goals and track my progress! It also makes it easy to set up time with my manager, and give and receive feedback! It's a great program for the workplace!

Inconvénients: Overall, I have not noticed any issues with the software. It is pretty straight forward.

Helpful software to help organize company 1-on-1 and performance reviews.

Publié le 05/07/2018
Director of Products
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Even though there is some feature still lacking to this software, the team is very committed and are adding new features and upgrades every month. They listen to support request and are constantly asking customers about their experience using the product. This is great for a company because the software evolves with you. We now organize goals, reviews, and meetings using this tool. Many different teams use it, and most of our employees do like doing these activities.

Avantages: I work at a company of roughly 80 people. We have been trying different tools for making 1-on-1 and performance reviews for the last 10 months. Lattice stood out in features related to making performance reviews. They are called review cycles. You can configure many different aspects about how will you run them. Stuff like duration, who will make reviews, are employees able to review peers and things like that.

Inconvénients: In terms of handling 1-on-1 the system could be better. It seems they are making updates to the product and adding new feature constantly but something as important as a calendar integration was just added a couple of months ago.

Has helped our managers streamline employee reviews

Publié le 12/03/2018
Director of HR and Recruitment
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We were looking for a software to help facilitate 1:1 meetings, goal setting, and track employee performance that didn't feel corporate or like reviews just for the sake of reviews. Lattice fit the bill and we have almost all of our 150-person company utilizing the tool now. Different teams are able to use it differently in the way that works best for their team structure.

Inconvénients: Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

Great Performance Review Software

Publié le 25/02/2019
William S.
Lead Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

Inconvénients: Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

Publié le 10/06/2017
Adam B.
Makreting Ops Manager
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution.

Inconvénients: While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc. It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

User friendly way to collect reviews

Publié le 05/12/2018
Website Marketing Specialist
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We just started using Lattice to do our internal reviews at my company (we had been using a homegrown, somewhat janky solution before this) and I love the transition -- which is rare to say about switching tools. Most people hate change or changing software. Especially since we have three review cycles each year (peer reviews, manager reviews, and self-reviews) it's wonderful to know that the software we're using is making that task painless and easy. Specifically, I love that Lattice has an intuitive design and is easy to navigate, I know that my reviews will get surface to my manager, and that when I'm writing reviews for other it will automatically save them for me as I go.

Inconvénients: If I had to say something bad about Lattice, I would just be making something up. I really have no complaints.

Clunky, hard to use software for small teams/orgs

Publié le 03/10/2019
Aaron C.
Senior UX Researcher
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Looks good on the surface, allows organising an individual view, team view and company view to try and provide a link between your work and the company's overall goal

Inconvénients: Lattice was implemented in my organisation and it's incredibly difficult to use. It has been setup for a wide range of usage from company wide to individual tracking for OKRs, weekly/daily goals, and team management, however it has the following drawbacks:
- incredibly hard to use to do basic things. e.g. Trying to find my team member's one on one notes is hard as it defaults to my up level manager.
- OKR tracking performance is clunky when using it for individuals and cross functional teams - it allows too much functionality for it's own good (e.g. incremental tracking by percent can result in goals exceeding 100%).

Focus on what matters

Publié le 19/02/2019
Kimberly S.
Director digital
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lattice improved the focus on the organization and it has helped create a stronger culture as everyone the company can see how they support to the company goals. It also helped to streamline performance review processes.

Avantages: Lattice is a great software to boost productivity and make sure everything is working on their priorities. You can easily see the organizational chart to understand who is your manager and who are your direct reports. You can set up OKRs on the platform.

Inconvénients: Its mainly useful for medium and big organizations. Since its focused on measuring everything, some way to measure time per given task should be available on the platform.

Phenomenal Data

Publié le 14/03/2018
Bartholomew G.
Sales and Marketing Manager
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: The richness of the data is a game changer. We use this data to do much more accurate targeting of potential customers, to decrease the length of the sales cycle and the quantity of pipeline generation required to find a customer that is likely to buy.

Great tool for keeping track of team health

Publié le 31/07/2019
Support Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

Inconvénients: There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Great tool to increase productivity

Publié le 11/02/2019
Francis P.
Sales Specialist
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lattice helped us to be more efficient and focused. It aligned priorities and it let everyone in the company understand how are they helping to reach the overall business objective of the company.

Avantages: The system is really good. The organizational chart is a great tool that the system uses. Also, everything is well organized and structured. The follow up e mails every week reminding you to update your goals are really helpful.

Inconvénients: The app works really well. The only thing is they could integrate with some software so you can understand how much time does every specific OKR takes in terms of man hours.

All-In-One Performance Management

Publié le 11/01/2018
Chris J.
Account Executive
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome.
Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

Best performance management tool I'v used!

Publié le 16/07/2019
Shkelzen C.
AP clerk
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been great since deployed on my company, nothing but great experience it needs a bit of training for the first time users, mostly those that have never had experience with performance management plus that it let's you customize the items that the performance will be based on. Great !

Avantages: The ability of adding the goals of my team and the automated tracking makes my work so much easier. I used to calculate the goals and the achieved percentages all manually before .

Inconvénients: Nothing that I don't like about it, it keeps me organized plus that it saves me a lot of time.

A great solution to track OKRs

Publié le 28/04/2019
Ben B.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

Avantages: I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past. Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Inconvénients: Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

Publié le 04/04/2018
Jon K.
Head of Learning and Development
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

Inconvénients: The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Publié le 16/03/2018
Nina noelle S.
Manager, People & Possibilities
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lattice is helping our company make performance reviews less daunting, as well as helping us completely revamp our performance management process since the software is so easy to use.

Avantages: We love that we can add our Ways of Being (which our our company's values) in the system so that we can reinforce those within our performance management tool. We also like how easy the system is to use. It was easily adopted within the organization. They are also always making improvements to the system so we know the software will grow as our company grows.

Inconvénients: There are some aspects that are not customizable (e.g. the review cycles) that would be nice to have more control over. I also wish you could have more than one manager attached to an employee. But my dislikes are very minimal overall.

Great Sales Insight and Business Intelligence Tool

Publié le 01/10/2018
Riley C.
Business Development Representative
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lattice is a strong business intelligence solution to pair with Salesforce. It enables teams to better forecast their sales pipeline.

Avantages: Lattice allows you to forecast and gain key insights into how your sales and business development team is performing to target. Integrates well with Salesforce CRM.

Inconvénients: Lattice does take some time to use and set up when configuring reports and insights.

Performance management tool that drives results

Publié le 11/02/2019
Agostina M.
Business Intelligence
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Lattice the organization becomes more driven and ultimately more productive.

Avantages: It makes performance reviews very easy. Clear questions as templates. It helps everyone be more focused on their OKRs. Its very easy to use.

Inconvénients: The integration with Slack could be improved. So many notifications disrupt the day to day work. It should be more customizable.

Okay online company internal review platform

Publié le 08/03/2018
Clayton K.
VP
Support client

Avantages: Forces employees to answer the same review questions and can organize reviews by manager and self-reviews

Inconvénients: Hierarchy of employees often causes errors for who is reviewing who. Software is very pricey for simple review platform.

Lattice is a great platform for growth

Publié le 21/11/2018
Taddes K.
Software Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use lattice at work to keep track of goals, possible improvements and feedback company wide.

Avantages: Lattice has a terrific user interface and intuitive features that make it easy to track your goals, amend them and move into the directions of self-improvement and innovation. Our company uses this as a means of providing feedback, planning meetings, etc. As a result, everything is integrated in one central place, making it a great tool for growth.

Inconvénients: Not really anything. At first, getting the hang of its features and utilizing it seemed like a drag, but it's miles ahead of other types of similar software in this class.

Lattice is great for work and setting goals

Publié le 02/04/2019
Leah A.
Sales
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps a lot with knowing how far we are with goals individually and as a company, and i love that we can give each other feedback

Avantages: It is easy to set goals and see how other teams or coworkers are doing

Inconvénients: I wish the organizational chart was a little easier to navigate

Easy to use, but I'd prefer not to use it.

Publié le 24/09/2019
Managing Editor
Édition, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Lattice for quarterly peer-to-peer reviews company-wide in our 50 person company. Use is straightforward, but tedious given the ultimate payoff.

Avantages: A very intuitive interface. Next steps are always obvious, and I never find that I need to reach out for support, even when learning to use it in new ways.

Inconvénients: Peer-to-peer performance reviews need to be used carefully and taken with a grain of salt, and I'm not sure that Lattice fully addresses this yet. Set-up, especially when the software is used repeatedly in the same way, could be more streamlined – it gets repetitive. I would prefer to see a feature with which supervisors could copy peer lists between employees or import all employees working in the same role simultaneously.

Great tool for setting goals and tracking results

Publié le 09/04/2018
Director of Content
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: - makes employee revews/goal setting seamless and less intimidating
- increases transparency across the organization
- easy to use and adapt after coming from different systems
- always improving software
Overall: Lattice is helping our company make performance reviews less daunting, as well as helping us completely revamp our performance management process since the software is so easy to use.

Inconvénients: Some aspects that are not customizable. it would help a lot of if you could add more than one manager to an employee. Overall only thing I can complain about right now.