4,4 /5
    4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Favro

Favro est une application de planification et de collaboration pour le flux organisationnel.

En savoir plus sur Favro

421 avis affichés

Michael M.
Partner, Cofounder, Chief Creative Technologist
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Abstract Approach to Cards; Few Limitations"

Commentaires: For business partners & employees there was a steep learning curve; BUT Favro’s blog and resources do an amazing job at showing a lot of different management styles & project management approaches being used on the platform. This really helped people with different business and personal backgrounds start with a strong footing. The biggest part of the adoption wasn’t the platform, but how individual actors in the organization wanted to manage projects and action items when there was no platform limitations... Which for a startup, is definitely required as the business solidified it’s processes over time. Basically, there were no bottlenecks presenter while doing a myriad of different project types on Favro... that’s a big statement for a platform.

Avantages: The platform approaches cards agnostically, but ensures re-use of customizations through templates. Lanes, groups, automation, and tagging make almost anything manageable in Favro... more than almost all others that I’ve worked on for production level projects. Agnostic to project management styles is a huge benefit when running things in the platform. Also important, the platform is amazing for how old it is. It’s “young” but I’m sure it will surpass others in terms of features.

Inconvénients: Lanes displayed as standard cards in “My cards” is a bit overwhelming. I’m sure in the future they will keep upgrading to pay a bit more attention to “admin” views and have more “authority” driven dashboard views that summate statistics that currently are only viewable directly to the boards themselves.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Renan S.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2020

"Everybody needs support at some moment and if you see yourself in this situation too, avoid favro."

Commentaires: The trial experience is not good when we were implementing and onboarding the team we need more days to have everybody working in the same page, but Favro don't have this option and lock down all my account data. We came from Asana to work in favro but when we had many projects running at the same time we lost the full picture and after 3 months we came back to Asana. I asked the support how to downgrade my plan and they told me the wrong instruction and my data was locked again. This is the worst feeling that you can offer to someone: lock someones data and answer the day after, well, I'm still waiting it.

Avantages: Intuitive views my team enjoyed to work with favro

Inconvénients: We can have a macro view of the projects and we had to work with other platforms together

• Publié le 01/04/2020
Renny K.
CTO
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"Great UI, but lacks depth of functionality"

Commentaires: I wouldn't say we had any benefits. We tried it because we liked their other product (Hansoft) which is native, and expected that they would be creating a web-version of what they had or at least something that is feature comparable.

Avantages: 1. Great UI for KanBan based products
2. Concept of parent child hierarchies that are not limited to 3 or 4 levels (allows us to do great planning). However, this functionality is really tedious to use in the UI, unlike their Hansoft product.
3. Easy to update cards/add comments/add attachments
4. Multiple assignees to cards
5. Tasklist within cards

Inconvénients: 1. The parent-child hierarchy is nearly impossible to use due to UI design / usability problems
2. Searching and reporting is completely lacking. I wouldn't even call it mediocre, it's just not there. There is some "filtering" which is absolutely unusable for any large project.
3. No ability to link tasks in any way or mark duplicates.
4. *** NO WAY TO EXPORT DATA *** : BEWARE OF THIS
(I wrote my own export using their API, but lost between 30-50% of the details of each card)

• Publié le 28/11/2017
Devan L.
Food Service & Specialty Manager
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2020

"Getting organized with Favro"

Commentaires: Wonderful - I've never been more organized with my work

Avantages: I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)

Inconvénients: No issues so far! This software is superior than the countless others I have tried before it.

• Publié le 30/03/2020
Chris G.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints."

Commentaires: Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards. The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

Avantages: We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

Inconvénients: My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion. It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

• Publié le 04/12/2017
Arturo R.
Account Manager - SEM/SEO Specialist
11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"As simple or as complex and you need it to be for light project management. Like Trello on steroids."

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to set rules, easy to create and assign tasks.
Once you set the rules and procedures adapted to your processes, it's very easy to use and to keep organized. I recommend spending some time setting up processes and rules: It'll make your project management bulletproof, even when multiple team members collaborate in one board.
It's also very easy to switch from one board to the other and it's easy to differentiate your dashboards from one another.
Integrations are amazing, you can connect with many other third-party software.

Inconvénients: Centralized time tracking is not offered, making project accounting difficult.
Multiple clients or projects might require different ways of working, so I recommend diving into the details of the platform to fully understand it and master it.
It also does not provide Gantt chart or project completion graphs that are so useful. I recommend complementing this platform with other tools for these features.
Integrations are very useful to compensate for these cons.

• Publié le 17/05/2018
Grunbaum G.
Personal secretary for Defence Minister's advisor
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/10/2018

"Honest Opinion"

Commentaires: Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

Avantages: After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them.
Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two.
The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

Inconvénients: I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

• Publié le 14/10/2018
Travis anna H.
Product and Business Development, CFO
Logiciels
  • Publié le 25/05/2018

"Favro's main competitive advantage is the hierarchical listing of cards to help organize process."

Commentaires: Project management is challenging in startups. Things are moving fast and devoting the resources to tracking progress on reaching goals and organizing your team isn't easy. Favro helps us communicate as a team and track progress on our big goals. The customized collections and views enable our strategic team to look at the "big picture" while our developers can look at the day to day task list, but all our information is synced up.

Avantages: The primary reason we went with Favro was the ability to hierarchically organize cards (like Asana) but also organize workflows like a Kanban tool. This fits our team approach the best. I also like that cards are the atomic unit of organization and that individual cards can show up in multiple boards, backlogs, and collections. In addition, the multiple and cutomizable collections is also helpful. But one of the best parts of Favro is their responsive and intelligent customer service reps who are able to answer questions quickly and effectively.

Inconvénients: The UI is very text heavy and doesn't allow for incorporating custom iconography. Icons improve efficiency in working with SaaS tools and I see places that would help in Favro. The pricing tiers seem steep. Doubling the monthly rate for an increase from 5 to 10 users feels inappropriate.

• Publié le 25/05/2018
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Updated review"

Commentaires: This is still a really good tool for my company to manage projects with external stakeholders, the UI was a big improvement but there are still some issues that make it a little bit frustrating when you use it everyday.

Avantages: A couple of months ago they changed the user interface of Favro, which I think it was a good improvement. It's easier to navigate around boards and to find cards. Also, reporting tool is really good.

Inconvénients: It takes too much time to load, and the drag and drop functionality is very buggy. Also since they changed the UI, it's difficult to find your cards and notifications, also not every time an email is sent to external guests.

• Publié le 26/05/2020
Nathan S.
QA Lead
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"A great, intuitive tool for tracking tasks and monitoring project process."

Commentaires: Good, collective high-level alignment for our project. More team involvement in the production process.

Avantages: The intuitiveness and flexibility of Favro's boards makes it one of the easiest production tools to use for high-level planning and execution.
The visual design also makes it more appealing to use for most creative-minded folks.

Inconvénients: The same flexibility that is great in some situations works against Favro in other situations. Templatizing for work flows and bug tracking is not as easy to do in Favro currently.
It is very pricey, especially if you would like to try it out for personal use.

• Publié le 26/03/2018
Ivan S.
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2018

"Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on"

Commentaires: The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Avantages: Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever.
The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up).
The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project.
To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

Inconvénients: The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

• Publié le 21/05/2018
Training Specialist
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2018

"It's a great start - but hope they start adding more features soon..."

Commentaires: It has been good overall - I think they just need to making updates and improvements more often.

Avantages: I like how it flows and how cards can be in multiple areas. I like how the cards can be built out and be pretty custom. While we haven't been able to get them 100% for our needs - we've been able to get close. I also like how you can see a full history of everything that has happened. The workflow rules are nice (these seem pretty basic though - would love more options for these).

Inconvénients: I'll be honest, I don't know the history of Favro or how long it has been around. We've been using it for around 4-5 months and it is replacing some of the other tools we were using. But the impression I am getting from it is that it is still in a beta phase. The main bones are there but it could really use additional features, or improvements made to the ones there. I haven't seen a single update since I've started using it in this time, and when you reach out asking if Favro does something they are helpful to offering other ways you can use the tool if the feature you want isn't available, but if the feature isn't there they just say they will make note but don't offer any other information. As someone who also works for a SAAS company I am not expecting any etas on anything, but having been almost 5 months and no updates to anything have happened it makes me wonder what's going on... One of my biggest pet peeves is with the custom fields, I wish there was an option to hide them from the card face because on some of our teams we had to stop using them because it made the cards too long. This was disappointing because they were super helpful, but when you have 30-40 cards in one lane - it's a lot to scroll through. Something else that needs improvement is alerts and knowing what all is assigned to you. I could have 100+ cards at one time and "my feed" is not an easy way for me to see what all I need to do.

• Publié le 12/10/2018
Taylor P.
Technical Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2018

"Favro has been great - we migrated from Trello, and it has been overall pretty seamless."

Commentaires: Overall - this has been a great productivity software. We have very much enjoyed the ability to have cards live in multiple locations, so that people in different departments can all make updates to the same card.

Avantages: The ability to have cards live in multiple locations is the #1 reason we switched from Trello to Favro. The Marketing and Product teams have separate boards, but, often work together on tasks. It is great to have a single card or group of cards live in multiple locations, so that when anyone makes an update to the card, it is updated for everyone.

Inconvénients: Management of cards and boards isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Every week, we make a new board for tasks that we want to accomplish that week, and we move the cards between columns as we make progress on them. When we complete the task, we move the card all the way over to a 'Done' column that we create. The columns are the same every week, and each week we need to manually create a new board and all of the columns. It would be great if we could have a new board automatically created each week to satisfy this. Or, at the very least, be able to create new boards from a template, to make this process easier. Additionally, managing tags is a bit of a problem. We migrated our boards over from Trello, so the old Product team boards and Marketing team boards from Trello each had their own tags, but, some of them overlapped. Favro doesn't offer a way to manage these tags and clean them up, so, assigning tags is difficult. For example, there could be 3 distinct tags for Video: "Video", "video", and "Vids". When creating a new card, and assigning a tag to the card, if I type in 'vid', all 3 of these tags are available to assign to the card. I have to know which tag I'm supposed to use and which I'm supposed to ignore. If I choose the incorrect tag, that could make finding a card later on more difficult.

• Publié le 22/05/2018
Tomas R.
Agile Project Manager
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"My favorite tool!"

Commentaires: Favro is really my favorite when it comes to this type of tool. In fact, I use it both in my professional and private life, and have done so since 2016! I’ve looked at other tools, but haven't found anything better. My main collections are (as the workspace is called in Favro - where you plan and overview your work):
- Personal Kanban - A collection with rolling weekly planning for all my work activities.
- Famban (Family Kanban) - A collection with rolling three weeks planning for all family related activities.
- Lean Coffee - A collection used to run lean coffee meetings with remote team members.
- Various collections for my different hobbies.

Avantages: - The ease of setting everything up just as you want it, within minutes.
- Strongest tool I’ve seen when it comes to visualization! Collections, columns, boards (“swim lanes”) and cards come together naturally, and it looks pretty too!
- With the app on my phone I can reach all my collections at any time, if I have a thought and want to add a new card for example.

Inconvénients: - Not really, everything I need is there. The app for the phone works, but it could be improved with a zoom in/out functionality (to get both overview and details).

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Liran B.
Managing Partner
  • Publié le 19/09/2017

"I've been looking for a tool to replace Trello for a while. Favro is Trello on steroids."

Avantages: The ability to turn features on and off. For example swim lanes are huge. Another example is the Slack integration. The core functionality is there, but I can also add additional pieces per project as needed. I also love the fact that if you can use Trello. Favro feels like its older, stronger, smarter brother. After a while, some of my client Trello boards turned into 30 column monstrosities. Favro allows me to turn those into clean organized boards. LOVE swim lanes. Swim lanes are a Kanban staple and allow me to easily organize my boards vertically and horizontally. Also love the Backlog elements. Helps keep things organized and contained. Clients and most people in general get overwhelmed with too much information. Favro allows me to strip away the noise for my clients so they know exactly where to look and what they need to do. For example, I can hide the backlogs, I can minimize the boards I don't care about. Less noise = more focus.

Inconvénients: I wish the card templates were dynamic. In other words, I create a template, and after updating the card template it updates all the other templates moving forward.

• Publié le 19/09/2017