15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Quip

Quip combine des documents, des tableurs et des chats en une expérience organisée.

En savoir plus sur Quip

Avantages :

Quip is very easy to use and navigate within the software. Basically, it offers you a never-ending list for your notes (very similar to OneNote for example).

Inconvénients :

It provides extremely limited options within files. If you try to ingest files from other sources it will not hold any formatting options.

Quip - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,4
Service client
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,1/10

Quip a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 199 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Quip ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (199)

Boris
Guide touristique (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Quip, outil de collaboration éfficace

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Le fait d'avoir connu Quip a rendu mon équipe de guides touristiques et moi plus efficaces que jamais. Il nous facilite beaucoup la tâche grâce à ses fonctionnalités de partage de documents, de création d'itinéraires détaillés et de suivi des tâches. Aussi, sa fonction de chat intégrée rend la coordination instantanée. J'adore cet outil.

Inconvénients :

Bien que je sois satisfait par les services qu'offre Quip, je trouve légèrement cher le prix d'abonnement par utilisateur. Avoir une réduction, nous fera plaisir.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Outil Collaboratif de travail

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Avantages :

Quip facile le travail d'équipe, permet une meilleure collaboration sur les projets, favorise la croissance et l'évolution des activités au sein d'une organisation

Inconvénients :

Quip n'est pas disponible dans tous les pays. Il est payant par abonnement

Charles
Charles
Owner - Marketing (Espagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

All your info access anywhere. Collaborate with your team and those on your external team.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I am quite happy with it. The fact that everything is there and it's secure and I'm always adding to it makes it more valuable for me and my team every day. Especially when I can pull up costs or ideas when out and about.

Avantages :

The way it easily works on mobile and on desktop and you get notifications as soon as someone has done something. Ease of linking documents in chats Having everything available in one place so you don't lose things and get others up to speed quickly. Ability to easily lock people out of the use of a document or not.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes it's hard to find an item if you clearly don't label it in the title. - Access to support is a lot harder since Salesforce bought it over. You now have to log in to Salesforce fill in a form to get the support, before you could message support within Quip.

Kreasan
Jnr HR Business Partner (Afrique du Sud)
Construction, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Quip has it all. The benefits are endless.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Quick integration and implementation. Very profound Services and smart results. I create documents and share them with ease and enjoyment.

Avantages :

Quip has a unique treatment that unites every department building a conclusively focused team fit to deliver on the goals and objectives of the company. I have been able to share documents and tasks while keeping communication at top notch. Furthermore, Quip is problem easiest to use software yet the capabilities are way beyond expectations. I am a happy user.

Inconvénients :

Quip is user friendly and reliable. It has helped us work as a team achieving goals faster and accurately. I have not experienced a single downside of it.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Perfect for quick notes

3,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Great tool for quick notes and easy access but not a tool I'd recommend to use over Google Drive or Microsoft Office.

Avantages :

Quip is a great tool to use for your team when quickly brainstorming and jotting down ideas. It strips itself of unnecessary formatting/UI options and provides you a clean slate to work smarter.

Inconvénients :

While Quip is easy to use, using Quip as a main tool to create spreadsheets or documents is not something I recommend. Exporting a Quip spreadsheets to Excel will export all the information over but leaves you with a lot of manual formatting and editing and becomes unreliable when needing to export something on the fly. This could be fixed if the "Save to PDF" function worked properly, but alas, saving to a PDF does not allow you to format properly and will include the Header rows and columns into the PDF - thus not allowing you to send clean, concise information over to colleagues.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

When using Salesforce, Quip is a great tool for working together

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The team can make a document of any kind and work on it together. Thus, we rely on it to efficiently record a wide variety of information. The quip app also allows us to exchange entire folders of documents if necessary.

Avantages :

In order to make reference to external services or data in Quip, you may simply type a @ symbol before their handle. The @ symbol has many uses, such as mentioning people or adding a time stamp or date. In addition, you will receive a reminder at the specified time.

Inconvénients :

Setting up Quip and getting the most out of it can be challenging; the optimum use is in conjunction with the Salesforce product, so you're limited if you're using a different CRM.

Yoyo
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Quip is like Google Docs combined with Apple Notes

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : A really great notetaking app. I can take notes on my android phone or iPhone and it syncs right to my mac. And it's very easy to keep organized. All the collaboration features are just cherry on top.

Avantages :

Super easy to use like Apple notes. Easy to view at a glance. Unlike Google Docs which things tend to get lost in. Google docs' dashboard is just weird compared to apple notes.

Inconvénients :

Running on windows the app seems to take a lot of RAM and my computer heats up quickly. Considering it's a notes app, it should be more lightweight.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Biotechnologie, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pros and cons of Quip

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall experience with Quip is great anyone has task scheduling and task management requirements then can surely opt this service

Avantages :

Two most used and liked features from our team is task scheduling and task management because we as development team don't wanna focus much on managing stuffs along with it the kind of authenticity with access controls management provided by Quip is commendable.

Inconvénients :

The interface where we handles stuff is sometimes bit fishy to understand and navigation are confusing at times other than that billing concepts are bit complicated too other than that all in all good platform to work with

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Électronique grand public, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Review for Quip

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I am enjoying this tool, and Quip has managed to stand out in this heavily competitive field of online collaboration.

Avantages :

Quip UI is really smooth, and feels new! it has a good functionality to provide the revision history for the document, which I think is very useful. When multiple folks are simultaneously editing the same document, the revision history for each line provides a very nice view of who changed what. Additionally, Quip has a chat tool embedded in its UI. I use this often to communicate with other folks who are working on the same project.

Inconvénients :

I dont have a strong dislike for any of the features, but perhaps one point was it takes significant time for a new guy to get to to speed with the tool and understand all the intricate details. Perhaps the on boarding proceed can be better

Amber
Amber
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

A Step Up from Trello

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

We were using Trello because it was so customizable and easy to use. But as our business grew, we needed more workflow options. Quip was just right for where we were at the time. It had documents and sheets built right into the platform, which saved time and kept us more organized. I especially loved the interface design.

Inconvénients :

If you have a lot of different workflows, projects, clients, and team members, Quip might eventually begin to fall short. I'd graduate to ClickUp if I needed more customization options.

Antonio
Antonio
Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Automobile, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Excellent solution for internal communication and collaboration with your coworkers.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We utilize Jest to keep our inside communication and archives organized, it moreover makes our lives simpler when we ought to collaborate on something. Joke Dynamic Reports are a more helpful format than emails, as modern information is displayed so you'll alter the data within the reports. In profound inboxes emails in some cases get misplaced, you know precisely with Jest where the 'file layout' is capable for each content. Illuminate others around unfinished ventures and make it simple to include modern ventures, we were able to choose how much space we would devote to numerous of our records, this permits us to track in genuine time the capacities of any part of the community. It permits us to work together on issues that are imperative to cross-functional collaboration, and especially when working remotely.

Avantages :

Joke organizes our company's communication and is additionally the finest arrangement we tried for collaboration, we will effortlessly relegate assignments to particular representatives and have them collaborate, permitting us to extend efficiency. My colleagues and I regularly use Quip to record key partner assembly minutes or to trade data. Much obliged to Jest, the number of our emails has been diminished and you'll take note the advancements that have been made. Frequently after checking for cautions, send updates, you'll be able rapidly share and indeed secure your records with others. I like that as my group individuals look, alter, and open records, Joke makes a difference me see upgrades in genuine time, so I can rapidly screen who's centering on what and when.

Inconvénients :

I do not just like the include that it can't be utilized within the native record route plans of Windows/Mac reports. To hunt for records and logs, you wish to open the application/software. Joke runs much slower than Exceed expectations or Express, since in reality the source record must be made at slightest two or perhaps three times, it was exceptionally difficult to inspire in the event that it was anything more than a client interface with a spare organizer. I would like to see the execution of pre-built formats since they can spare time for numerous clients.

Nikhita
Nikhita
Production Engineer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

An amazing platform to track your ideas

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We use quip to track our updates, design documents etc and it has proven to be a really powerful platform for the same.

Avantages :

1. I love quip as its the only good version controlled platform for taking notes that I have found in my industry experience of over 5 years. 2. Its easy to create public/private versions. I could easily create documents that are public (i.e. outside the firm) and private to me. 3. It is so easy to mark your favorite folders and share it across teams. 4. Its fast. I have found Google Docs to be a bit slower than quip. 5. You could easily import the content into a wiki or a word document with all the formatting intact. 6. You can create an excel sheet (or multiple sheets) in quip itself. 7. Onboarding and gettting used to the platform is really easy.

Inconvénients :

1. It behaves odd when creating tables and adding pictures (like indentation sometimes screws up). 2. If you are looking for a platform to create animated documents, quip might not be your friend. It supports basic data representation objects like tables, pictures, worksheets but if you want audio etc, you want to goto powerpoint.

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager (Zambie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Quip's An Alternative to Google Docs and Slack

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I tested Quip as part of a team effort to find a collaborative tool that we could incorporate across the board. Over the 6 month period that I tested it, I found that while it was functional for the most part as a lot of things, it failed in key areas that we would need it to work including handling large spreadsheets, edit history and connectivity issues. However the price and slow functionality when it comes to bigger documents/spreadsheets leaves much to be desired and as such, it may not be ideal for anyone but bigger organizations that want to cut off multiple communication channels and document tools. Overall Quip is a good alternative to Slack & Google Apps. However it leaves some things to be desired in the looks and function department.

Avantages :

Quip is a great collaboration tool that is something similar to Slack, Google Docs and Google Sheets all wrapped up into one. My favorite feature is the collaboration tool which allows you to edit documents and discuss them in real time with other users. You can send messages to other users and Quip has a nice way of letting you know whether a user is online or offline. The messages can be sent to individuals and within a group chat setting. When commenting on spreadsheets, you can annotate cell by cell which is something helpful especially if you are reviewing spreadsheets with a lot of information. File management is a charm. You can easily upload shared documents to folders and limit who can see the documents as well as who can edit/view the documents. One gripe about collaboration apps that I have had in the past is the amount of notifications you get if you have multiple people working on documents/projects etc. Quip solves this by giving you the option to prioritize the notifications you want to this. You can also @ specific people which makes communication easier. Similar to Slack, there is an option to notify everyone with an @everyone option to send messages to a whole team. Quip integrates well with Salesforce, so if you are using Salesforce, this is a good option.

Inconvénients :

If you want to test Quip before deciding, you may not like the requirement for a work email. You need constant internet connectivity to make Quip work, if you find yourself in a place where there is no internet, you may be out of luck to use Quip. While Quip is good for communication, editing and collaborating on big spreadsheets slows the app down and you can find it slows down performance. You are better doing light to medium size documents/spreadsheets. When collaborating documents, versioning and edit history are important. It gets hard to revert to an older copy of a document and it can create some confusion if there are a lot of people looking at the same document.

Lisa
CEO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best docu-sharing tool for a team

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I would highly recommend Quip to any team needing to collaborate on a lot of documents. It keeps us extremely organized, we love the workflow features, and communication tools. We have tried using Google Drive in the past and have STRUGGLED with the shotty navigation and lack of tagging/communication options. Quip is exponentially better than any other docu-sharing tool we've used!

Avantages :

Simple user interface and easy to onboard my employees. Quip keeps us very organized and is great for tagging each other in comments and collaborating in single documents. They have a number of workflow features that we've used several times to help manage project timelines, etc. I also love that I can share links to documents so clients can pop in and review without having to be added as a full user. We've reached out to customer support several times, especially during the onboarding process, and they have always been extremely helpful.

Inconvénients :

Notifications are a little overwhelming and difficult to manage. Very rarely we've had issues with pages not updating or saving, especially when there is a lot of text that has been copy/pasted.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Quip combines MS Office or G-Suite into one app

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Quip was fine, but it is redundant to both MS Office and/or G-Suite and there is no need for all of these. It was fine, but the ability to have different doc types was alright, but not that needed.

Avantages :

Quip allowed an easy format to combine multiple document types into one document. It was also great to document sharing across multiple parties and the related and needed tracking or changes, comments, notes, etc.

Inconvénients :

The storage / saving and file structure was odd, and the ability to create secure directories vs sharing with everyone was not always clear. Also, the embedded spreadsheets in word docs was ok - but not great. The generalization did not have the same capability as each dedicated system.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good for smaller groups.

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

I love how Quip allows you to create both shared and private documents. The language feature is really great (i.e. it is completely functional in Spanish). The folder system is really helpful and is easy to be organized, even with different groups. You can comment on the documents, tag people, and even comment on photos. All changes are tracked.

Inconvénients :

Once we got to be a much bigger group, it became less functional because you cannot directly access Google Suite with it. We needed to expand more, and Quip didn't allow for that.

Desirae
Data Quality Professional (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Quip and Quip for Salesforce

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Quip is a great addition for any company with its easy to use style of collaboration and flexibility in security and structure. I'd like to see a lot more training videos on how to leverage Quip for things like Project Management to plant those seeds and help companies grow and realize the full potential of this application.

Avantages :

Salesforce recently added Quip to it's suite of products and we couldn't be happier. We have been searching for a project management application as well as a solution for sharing documents and data while not housing inside our Salesforce org, due to storage limitations. We see Quip as being that all in one application that can solve many of these needs in our organization. It is powerful, flexible, offers free and paid apps like a project management app and allows for flexibility with security of files and folders. Not to mention the live chat and collaboration features it offers. A great all around solution for anything you can't already solve in your standard Salesforce Org.

Inconvénients :

I have requested several specific demos from our sales team so that we can more fully realize what Quip can do to meet some of our more basic needs. We've been given links to sales demos which don't address our specific needs. Once we get an idea on what we can do with it and how, it will drive more ideas and creativity for our team, we're just having a hard time getting started.

Justin
Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best collaboration software i've used!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

Quip makes it incredibly easy to collaborate with others on shared document writing. I work with a number of people who may not easily adopt new software, and Quip's simple and familiar interface allow them to begin working quickly and without fear. I lead teams of 15+ people working on the same projects, and can easily monitor progress and who is editing what!

Inconvénients :

I have very few cons for Quip - most of which would be a desire to see more features, although this would likely come with the trade off that it would become more complex. No real complaints for me.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Électronique grand public, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Quip review

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : In my experience, I've really enjoyed using Quip to easily house documents and spreadsheets with a friendly and easy to use interface.

Avantages :

Quip is a great tool to use for collaborative work. Often times, my team would have to share multiple versions of the same spreadsheet, but with Quip, you can see real-time updates from colleagues and communicate all within the app.

Inconvénients :

While it is great for collaboration, the tool becomes glitchy when it contains a large amount of data. There have been instances of lost work due to inability to save changes. If you are working with large spreadsheets with multiple tabs, it could become too much for the tool to handle.

Holly
Program Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Easy to use, simple, accessbile

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

I like the commenting and accessibility features. I also appreciate the organization of the software. It makes it easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients :

I feel like the app could use some updating to make it more mobile friendly. I also wish there could be more editing ability in Quip.

Harsh
Senior Associate (Inde)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Quip

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

It is easy to use, keeping a track of the sales documents and sharing it with other associates becomes easy through Quip

Inconvénients :

Lags sometimes, takes too long to log in at times

Eric
Instructional Designer ()
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A refreshing way to collaborate and communicate in document creation

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The big takeaway is that Quip uniquely enables you and your colleagues to create a multi-asset document in one place, together.

Avantages :

Quip enables users to build a rich, multimedia, and multi-asset document in one location. Do you need to create a document that includes a calendar, spreadsheet, and kanban board all in the same place? Quip can do that.

Inconvénients :

While the interface has improved recently, it is still a little difficult to navigate from your document to the folder in which it is contained. Also, Quip could make better use of icons for identifying content types.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Fast-loading word documents, great for sharing, not great for functionality

3,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

Overall, I intellectually understand the appeal of Quip: It's fast, it's clean, it allows for easy sharing within organizations, and allows for tagging your teammates in-line within docs. It loads quickly, and because there isn't a ton of bloat, it seems to respond quickly and it overall feels lightweight. It absolutely serves a lot of purposes, and a lot of my colleagues use it as their app of choice when creating new docs, however, for me, I've never gotten over the hump with it.

Inconvénients :

I feel like perhaps they missed the boat on some basic UX principles. I can't name them (not a UX designer), but if feels like the app isn't conforming to the norms of UX... the app seems difficult to use, and I work for a tech company, am an early adopter, and usually can easily find my way around any new app. Additionally, the "conversation" pane is defaulted to always show. Imagine seeing having "tracked" changes from Microsoft word ALWAYS ON - granted it's in a sidebar, but it takes up valuable real estate and is just visually terrifying IMO.

Debraliz
Director of Marketing (Philippines)
, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Quip for my Team

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : But I think quip is still deserve a 4star review.

Avantages :

Our team use quip software as our project management because we can interact in quip from real time and we can also send a documents using this software.

Inconvénients :

It is not totally easy to use, you need a knowledge using this before you make it work fine and I think it still lack of some features.

Alyssa
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Doc Storage made easy

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

love to know that information, projects, data, etc can be stored and accessed here safely and for those on your team to ask

Inconvénients :

no cons to report. it does exactly what you need it to do