AWESOME SOFTWARE

Publié le 17/06/2016
Sandra S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love the Rural Billing!!!! It is easy to understand! I love the tech support help! I have nothing but great things to say about this software!!!

Avantages: Pros: I love how you can talk to the support. I love how you can print anything you need to on the bills. It is very easy to learn and work with. I am thankful for being able to talk to a "REAL PERSON"!! Very fast and easy emailing, calling. I LOVE how the tech support can go into your computer and help you with anything you need!!!! I think it is a great help to any company that they send the billing sheets out without even asking! I wasn't ever trained for this job and I have called many, many times needing help and the gentleman that I speak with has always treated me with the most respect and encourages me and helps me to learn whatever I need to know!!! I am very blessed to have such a fantastic software!!! Thank you all!!

Inconvénients: The only problem I can say is one thing: The activity sheet is hard to explain and break down to the older customers. I have went to show details and still had to go step by step to explain why a customer owed what they did. It is easy if they have a bill no late fee and pay it! That is simple. The ones I need more help with are like a person owes a bill, then late fee applied, then another bill, they make a payment, it needs to be able to be placed under the bill they are making a payment for. I can give you a customer to show you a example for. I have to sit with the customer and go step by step adding and taking away to come up with why they owe each thing. I know this is hard to understand but please feel free to email me or call me so I can help you understand. 256-354-2359

Rural Billing is by far the most user friendly software we have seen when comparing to others.

Publié le 06/07/2017
C. darren R.
Manager/Superintendent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All the current technology available, with respect to software itself, but mostly customer service. We get any/all updates when they become available, but we get timely customer service which I like. If there ever is a problem, we simply e-mail Rural Billing, and usually within a few hours we receive a response indicating when and how it will be resolved. I don't ever remember having to beg for help, which is nice.

Avantages: It is simple, and easy to use, with account information quickly accessed. There are no needless screens or info to navigate thru when analyzing customer inquiries.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of is the activity screen is reflected on two pages instead of one, when choosing the default dates. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Municipal Government Water Billing Software and Support Review

Publié le 29/05/2019
Alisa H.
Town Clerk/Finance Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Rural Billing has been a great tool for us regarding our water billing. We are a small town with about 600 water customers. We are a staff of two. Town Clerk & Deputy Clerk. With Rural Billing and our radio transponder meters programs we have our billing process down to a one day operation. Posting payments, adjusting accounts, etc. Is very easy. The Redline Data Support Group have been awesome to work with. Haven't had a problem yet they couldn't solve.

Avantages: The software is very easy to use and most of it is self explanatory or has help drop downs to explain things.

Inconvénients: I can't really come up with anything that I dislike.

Very user friendly.

Publié le 22/01/2018
Mary lou H.
City Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps me manage my water utility with billing, reports, usage, etc.

Avantages: When I started in my position as city clerk, the program was already in place. I had nobody to train me so I virtually self taught myself. It is very easy to use. The customer service is very good. They respond right away and solve any issues that you may have.

Inconvénients: When you post a payment that is more than the balance due it has a pop up that asks you if you are sure, but really it's a good thing because it prevents errors.

Rural Billing is a great product!

Publié le 26/09/2016
Susan D.
Office Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Rural Billing is an excellent software program. It is easy to learn and easy to use. It's features are very useful. Customer support is always available and any questions are answered in a timely manner.

Avantages: The software is very easy to understand and use.

MY JOB- MADE EASIER

Publié le 25/02/2011
Brenda C.
OFFICE MGR.
Support client

Commentaires: 110 %.....Would recommend to everyone.....As close to a perfect program as you can get.....

Avantages: Nothing negative about Redline. Easy to use,
even for a computer illiterate person .Every report you can think of .. space for additional info... such as spouse, mate, SS #, drivers license, etc.
Handhelds are great .They alert you if reading seem to be out whack. Messages can be entered..example .. BAD DOG, etc.
Billing easy & fast. .. by account #, zip code, etc.
Entering new customer - a breeze. Refunding deposits simple. Entering pmts, easy. Mistake made...easily fixed. Wrong ck # can be fixed.
Adj. can't be made without an explanation... Really like this feature. Redline is a secure system. If I need help (which, sometimes is often) I email Eric & have a response or a call shortly. Make a mistake, Eric fixes them or tells me how to fix . I need something not in the program & it will benefit others, he will try to incorporate it into the program.
I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT .Feel free to email me.

Inconvénients: The only con I can think of, is that all water system don't have Redline. If we were all linked together perhaps we could catch all the customers owing money that move to another water system or put the water in someonelse's name.
Or maybe we're the only system that happens to....ha

difficulty in coordinating communication between two programs.

Publié le 22/08/2017
Kathy K.
Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to up grade and to modernize to adapt to our changing needs.

Avantages: The software has continued to upgrade and evolve to be compatible with more meter reading programs, The technical support service I received went above and beyond the call of duty.

Inconvénients: It took a little bit of time to find out we do not require a bridge for the programs to communicate.

I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS SOFTWARE; VERY USEFUL SOFTWARE.

Publié le 06/06/2018
Verloria W.
CLERK
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ONLINE SUPPORT IS VERY GOOD AND ALSO ALL THE UPDATES.

Avantages: I LIKE THE EASE OF USING THIS SOFTWARE. IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LIKE NOT THAT THE CUSTOMERS HAVE THE OPTION OF PAYING ONLINE.

Inconvénients: I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SOFTWARE AT ALL. THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. I AM VERY SATISFIED.

office manager

Publié le 16/10/2018
Kim K.
office manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's user friendly, quick response when having issues

Inconvénients: Still haven't got addresses to flood into our software for AMR reader.

rural billing the bomb

Publié le 31/05/2019
Renee K.
water department clerk
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The system is very user-friendly with a good support staff

Inconvénients: Cant program to automatically change cycles

I have never had any issues with getting help!

Publié le 20/11/2017
Evelyn F.
Utility Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the ease of use the most. It is easy to use, and input any data as well as printing off anything I need.

Great for a Small Town

Publié le 13/12/2016
Jolene H.
City Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our very small town has been using the system for almost 3 years. I love the ease of use and the reasonal cost. It has many other functions that are helpful, too. I love the way it's put together. I have used other systems and they were so cumbersome and complicated, it drove me crazy. For our situation, this one gets the job done. I highly recommend it.

Avantages: Ease of use. Nice looking system. Gets the job done.

Redline Data Rural Billing Solution

Publié le 06/08/2014
Chad W.
Village President
Support client

Commentaires: Our community purchased the Redline Data Rural Billing Solution over a year ago. We are a small community that needed a solution that was easy to impliment and maintain. This solution was perfect for what we needed from both a cost perspective and functionality. We were able to install and configure the solution within a few days and it was very easy to convert our manual billing system over to the Rural Billing solution. The Rural Billing application includes all of the features and functions that high dollar solutions include, but cost is based on the size of your community. The Redline support group is top notch and they go out of their way to work with their customers to ensure that problems are taken care of in a timely manner. We have been very satisfied with the billing product and services that we have received from Redline Data.

BRIVE

Publié le 17/06/2013
Becky W.
Water Clerk
Support client

Commentaires: This is the only water billing program I have used, and I have used it about 18 months. The program has a lot of features that we don't use, but I think we should. The help desk is excellent. The program creates very useful reports.

Avantages: The program is easy to understand. When you have several entries of money, it always lets you know if it adds up. If you have a problem or question, you can send an e-mail or phone call to the help line and quickly get it corrected. I enter payments and readings.

Inconvénients: We do not use the automatic meter readers so I can't tell you about them. Also, we enter all payments as cash, and we don't do receipts.

I have had a good experience with the software.

Publié le 04/01/2016
Stephen P.
Clerk
Support client

Commentaires: Most features are good but there are a couple that could be somewhat different. Meter changes and readings are a big concern here. Changing out meters and entering new readings are impossible if we are reading to do billing.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Redline Data Systems le 02/02/2017

Thank you for your review!

Meters and their associated readings may not be changed if the information has been sent into the field to be read via handheld/AMR. This ensures the information remains consistent between the main system and handheld/AMR. Once the readings have been pulled into the main system, or the reading assignment cancelled, the information can be modified as desired.

Rural Billing is one of the easiest software packages I have ever worked with. Great package.

Publié le 04/08/2015
Barb R.
Billing Clerk
Support client

Commentaires: Love the ease of the software, one click for where/what you want to perform. I had very little training, with the previous person, had lots of questions when I was on my own. The support staff walked me through every step. The staff returned emails/phone calls within a very short period of time with a thorough explanation. If you make a suggestion on something you would like to be able to perform or have the package do, they are working on a solution at their earliest convenience. Reports are very easy to analysis and modify. Great package, support, would highly recommend!!!

Excellent Program

Publié le 27/01/2011
Amy M.
Water Board Clerk
Support client

Commentaires: I have recommended this program to several systems who are now using it. I have had systems come to my office to view the Rural Billing set up and it's operations.

Avantages: The program is easy to learn and use. Excellent Technical Support. Technical support is easy to understand, and they are quick to respond to any situations. When I have a question, I always speak to the same person, who knows my system. It is not a different person every time I call.

Inconvénients: We have no complaints.

Redline Data Systems for Rural Billing

Publié le 01/10/2014
Sandy H.
Senior Staff Assistant
Support client

Commentaires: Over all I would say that Rural Billing is great and that I am still learning how to use the system. There are times that I struggle in knowing exactly what to do @ which time I do not hesitate to contact Support Redline for assistance . The great part about contacting Redline Customer Service is that they are always willing & ready to assist in whatever is needed, along with walking me thru the steps that I need to learn with our County's Rural Billing. Redline Customer Service is awesome!

Use of Rural Billing

Publié le 14/02/2011
Rhonda W.
Bookkeeper
Support client

Commentaires: We looked at several programs before going with Rural Billing. Rural Billing was the best program for our business and had everything we needed in a billing program. I recommend this program to any one who has thought about changing their billing program.

Avantages: Was able to convert old files from old system and creat new account numbers for each account.
Was able to change reading meters over to new electronic reading to run bills.

Inconvénients: Can not think of any at this time.

The software does exactly what I want for the water billing in our small community.

Publié le 04/09/2015
Thomas K.
Councilman/Water Billing Clerk
Support client

Commentaires: I would refer this software to anyone. The customer support is fantastic. I have made suggestions for software changes and this change was included in one of the updates. I have worked for many years for a large municipal utility with their billing system and the customer support for their software should take lessons from Redline Data Systems. Keep up the great work. It sure makes my job easier. Thanks

Great product

Publié le 17/02/2011
Bobbie sue H.
accountant
Support client

Commentaires: Allow more space for notes & integrated an easier way for transferring owners.

Avantages: Software is easy to use.

Inconvénients: We really had no major issues with this software...when we first began using we were unable to save reports in .pdf format, but that was upgraded soon after. It would be beneficial if there was more space to input notes on the owners accounts & an easier way to show transfer of ownership.

millerstown borough review

Publié le 31/01/2011
Karen K.
secretary
Support client

Commentaires: Completely recommend Redline & this version of rural billing.

Avantages: Eric is a wonderful source of information & always a complete pleasure to work with! I have all of my concerns & issues solved timely & explained how to avoid reoccurrences. I love the system. Any suggestions I hae have been implemented in updates.

Inconvénients: None that I can think at this time.

Simple and Efficient

Publié le 15/02/2011
Rhonda S.
Support client

Commentaires: I highly recommend Rural Billing and would not consider another system for my utility billing needs.

Avantages: This system is very easy to learn and is user-friendly. Reliability is 100%, and the cost-effectiveness is amazing. I have never had a problem with the system, and Eric is very accomodating with support, questions, and other items.

Inconvénients: There are none.

REDLINE DATA RURAL BILLING SYSTEM

Publié le 16/12/2013
Becky T.
WATERCLERK
Support client

Commentaires: CITY OF MOUNDVILLE HAS USED REDLINE DATA SYSTEMS FOR 11 YEARS .
THE SIMPLE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS GREAT.
EVERYTHING IS UPDATED AS NEEDED .
I HAVE ENJOYED THE SERVICE THEY HAVE PROVIDED US .
THEY HAVE A EXCELLLENT SUPPORT GROUP .
WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM AND CALL THE SUPPORT IS QUICK TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME .
I DON'T KNOW OF ANY CONS ABOUT REDLINE .

Easy to understand and use

Publié le 06/04/2016
Mary N.
bpa clerk
Support client

Commentaires: I had a few problems at first understanding how to fix problems but a quick call and customer service had me on track! This software has made my job so much easier. The tech dept is amazing! Every time I run into a problem, a quick email and I know I will get a quick response and help in no time.