Avis clients sur Upper Hand

En savoir plus sur Upper Hand

Simplifie la gestion d'entreprises sportives, en fournissant des outils marketing de pointe avec des logiciels et des prix personnalisés.

En savoir plus sur Upper Hand

I love how easy it is to use and can get revenue reports and NO DOUBLE BOOKING.

A current big miss is the drag and drop feature for events as well as the ability to cancel classes or customers from a class directly from the schedule.

Upper Hand - Notes

3,9
3,8
4,0

Upper Hand a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 106 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Upper Hand ?

Josh

Creating Margin

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am highly satistfied.

The main reason I switched to upperhand was to cut down on the time I was spending with scheduling and coaches’ payroll and I have been extremely satisfied. I am spending much less time on that and more time on actually growing the business

There are some calendar features I would like to see implemented such as “drag and drop” and a direct link from the calendar session to the client profile. There are also changes I feel are important to the client experience. Many clients get confused between parent and participant profiles. That’s the number one headache I have and the biggest complaint I get from clients is confusion beteeen profiles.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Josh, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so excited to hear that you've been able to refocus your time and energy into growing your business -- that's the reason we do what we do! We also greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve our platform to better support your business and provide a better client experience. We've taken your suggestions and concerns to our product team. Thank you again for providing your feedback, and hope you have a great day! We're looking forward to continue watching your business grow! CK

Liz
CEO (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Easy for customers, but lacks some bells and whistles

Commentaires : Upper Hand doesn't have as many features as our old software, which makes it a little harder to use when you're used to having tons of control. But the plus side is that it does a few things very, very well. Overall our customers are having a much easier time using this software, and it's straightforward if you're doing straightforward things with it.

The software is pretty easy for customers to use, and we have a lot more customers doing their own account management vs. asking me to do it like they did with our last CRM. It looks great, and creating events is very easy.

It's hard to tell what your customers owe. Different things are managed in different places - to cancel a lesson you have to go to the contacts tab, to mess with a membership you have to go to the membership tab (can't do it from the contacts page), to see what people owe you have to go to reports. It's hard to shift money around if a customer buys one thing and then decides they wanted something else instead. Also, it sends way too many emails, including a receipt that makes customers think they've been double charged because of the way it's worded.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Liz, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that your clients find our software easy to use--that is one of our main goals! However, we are sorry to hear that certain functionality could be improved. I have passed along your feedback to our product team so that we can continue to improve for your use cases. Thank you again for your candid feedback, and have a great day!

Brandon
Athletic Trainer (É.-U.)

Regretting Leaving MindBody

The ability to create a unique platform specific to our business needs. Merchant fee for credit card transactions is favorable as well.

At our business we are constantly booking clients. We have a mix of repeat and new customers but for the most part we know when we’re seeing clients and classes. The fact that we still cannot make recurring events possible is ridiculous. I should not have to time out of each day to book a client, whom I have had at the same time and date for over 6 months, over and over again. It’s been promised for Q1 for 2020 but that was after Q3 and Q4 of 2019 fell through so we will see. The mobile app continues to either crash or run extremely slow regardless of cell service or WiFi connectivity. Its a coin flip whether I’ll be able to complete a purchase or book an event with out the window dropping. The desktop version is better but we’re not in front desk all day. Functionality seems so circuitous to perform simple tasks like deleting or rescheduling events. I have to find the three vertical dots on one side of the screen then the window populates on the other side to do quick pay or reschedule. If I want to delete I have to search for the specific client rather than doing it through the calendar view where I can actually see the event I’m deleting/rescheduling in the context of my day. In order to reschedule I have click view session then find three vert dots. View event doesn’t seem to do anything. Now imagine trying to train employees who don’t have the knowledge of this platform on how to use this.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Brandon, Thank you for your candid feedback. We are glad you have had a positive experience with our customer support teams, but are sorry to hear some of the functionality has not met your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve our product. Thank you, and have a great day!

Natasha
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great for Lessons

4,0 il y a 11 mois

UpperHand has made it very easy for our clients to book lessons and apply credits from bulk packages. Also made it easier for instructors to see who scheduled lessons with them. Instead of waiting for an email form our training director.

Still have to do a work around if an instructor needs to be listed for multiple sessions the same day but is flagged as a conflict.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that the software has enhanced your staff and client experience when purchasing and scheduling lessons. We also greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve to best fit your business needs. Thank you again for the kind words, and hope you have a great day!

CHRIS

Great Support, Developing Product

Commentaires : We have a facility with multiple zones, with different thigns going on in them depending on the day , and even hour. The software helps us keep everything staffed, organized, and paid.

We like how easily we can add and change things and how it tailors well to our use case. The team is also very responsive and the software continues to improve.

Reporting needs to be stronger and more actionable.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We're excited to hear your positive feedback that our software has been great for your use case and easy to use! We hope you find that our updated reporting features within the UP Financial Suite add value to your business. Thanks again and have a great day!

Peter
General Manager (É.-U.)

Love this software.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The set up was process was well executed. The customer service was fantastic after the set up.

The Service and response is fantastic. The people I worked with are courteous and patient. I love working with them and it is nice to know that they are there when we need them.

Signing up a new client could be a little easier

il y a 3 mois

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that your switch from Mindbody has been a good one, and that you've had such a positive experience with our team as you've been onboarded onto the software. We're looking forward to watching your business grow! We also appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve our platform to give you and your clients a better experience. We have taken your feedback to our product team! Thank you again for the kind words, and hope you have a great day! CK

Shanel
Director (É.-U.)

Upper Hand for facility owners

Commentaires : The pricing is steep in comparison to the features.

I love the ease of setting up programs and clinics. The software is great for creating clinics with easy to understand prompts.

The software features are not robust enough to manage a facility. The reporting function lacks features to easily capture daily sales. The mobile reports feature doesn't exist. The software is great for clinics but cumbersome for recurring classes and front desk check in.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Shanel, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that setting up your programs and clinics is easy, and ease of use for your clients has been improved. We appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve to better serve your needs. Have a great day!

Donny

Thanks UH

Commentaires : Excellent, super easy to easy and intuitive..great people at UH

Ease of use, great customer service, easy for customers and super Intuitive.

Functionality could be boosted for our industry, a few work around a here and there.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Donny! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the customer service and find it easy for your customers to use. However, we're sorry to hear that the functionality could be boosted for your industry, and we'd like to learn more about the specifics that could be improved for your use case(s)! I've shared for your feedback with our team and they will be reaching out in hopes of scheduling a product feedback call. Thank you again for your candid feedback and have a great day!

Trainer (É.-U.)

Great Business Tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has helped me a lot so far!

Really nice way to have all your clients in one system.

Can be confusing especially on the customer face, when signing up for the first time. I commonly get questions about the schedule as they cannot see it before they sign up for a package or membership.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the software! We're so glad to hear that our platform has helped your business and keep your clients organized in one system! That said, we greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can create a better scheduling experience for you and your clients. Thank you again for the review, and hope you enjoy your day! CK

Jennifer
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Upper Hand review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : So far its been a good tool for us that is much less expensive than what our company was previously utilizing.

Ease of use and ability to schedule events quickly.

Not able to move credits around very easily

il y a 3 mois

Hi Jennifer, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and are glad to hear that you find it easy to use and quickly schedule your events. However, we're sorry to hear that you've experienced some challenges with managing client credits. Thank you again for providing feedback, and hope you enjoy your day! CK

Tina
CEO/Owner (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Buck Fastpitch Academy Review of Upper Hands Sports Software

Commentaires : Overall, we have been extremely happy with our customer service experience with Upper Hand. They are great to work with, and are always so quick to answer questions or fix software bugs. I don't know how I would have grown my business success without the Upper Hand software and their team!

I love the camp/clinic registration feature, as it significantly helps reduce time I spend processing registrations and payments. Additionally, I love the messaging feature, as it allows me to send mass marketing e-mails and messages to our entire team of athletes, parents and coaches. Lastly, I love that I am able to access Upper Hand through the mobile app, as I am always on the go and often need to be able to schedule or process a payment when I am away from my computer.

The software is sometimes not very intuitive for the client. I often have clients contact me, because they are struggling with the scheduling feature, as they are not able to easily access their lessons credits or past scheduled lessons. It would be great if they would be able to view all past and upcoming events, as well as their total number of remaining event credits on their dashboard after signing into the mobile app. And while I love the messaging feature on the app, I wish it was better visually designed and would allow you insert graphics and change font size and style. Lastly, while I was thrilled with the latest upgrade that sends out automated reminders, I was bummed that this is only offered to those who upgrade their accounts to the next level. When I first purchased the Upper Hand software, this was one of the initial features included in the membership. I would love to see this feature included for all membership types.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tina, Thanks for taking the time to write a great review! We're happy to hear that Upper Hand helps you reduce time with admin tasks and that the messaging and mobile app have been helpful. Have a great day!

Jiselle
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

So convenient!

Commentaires : The entire process has been easy from the initial request for information, to setting up our programs and events. Would definitely recommend their software!

Being a non-profit that is focused on many aspects, this software helps me in each one. The many programs we run, employee tracking, and in the near future, facility management. You aren't really limited to what you can do with this software. If it isn’t something they currently do, they are open to any and all ideas to make it even more user friendly. Whatever makes it easier for us!

The only downside is some of the small things that we aren’t able to customize ourselves, as far as special questions in the account creation process. Since they are always updating and coming up with ideas, I’m sure it will happen soon.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there Jiselle, We appreciate the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Upper Hand has worked out for you and has helped manage your programs and staff. It's always humbling to hear how we're able to make our customers' lives easier. We're also happy that you have found the software very customizable and flexible - that is music to our ears! We put a lot of work into hearing our customers' feedback, so we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Myles
General Manager (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Feedback

Commentaires : UpperHand support has been outstanding. We are new to the system, but any questions we have had are quickly and easily answered by the support system here. I like that, even though we are new, I feel like we will get answers quickly to help us operate efficiently and provide that quality care to our customers.

I like that the software allows for us to schedule and book lessons, rentals, and more with ease. It is nice that the calendar view helps us see and access sessions directly from that same view.

It is frustrating with the payment set up. It is difficult that the way a session is booked also completely dictates how payment is done. For example, if someone wants to schedule say 8 weeks of lessons. If we book it one by one, as 8 individual sessions, payment is set up as 8 individual payments. So they come in and say, "Oh I'm paying for all of this at once". We then have to physically go in to each event and pay those out individually. That is annoying and time consuming, but that is the less cumbersome of the outcomes. In the other way, lets say we book someone for 8 sessions and set it up as 8 sessions in the system. Then the client comes in and says "I'd like to just pay for tonight". We can't even do that. We would have to delete the entire event and re book it as individual sessions because the payment would be set up where it wants the entire session paid for all at once. It would be awesome if we could just pay for what they want and the event would mark it as such. Something where we click what is being paid for and the system holds the balance or lets us know what is still unpaid or needs to be paid would help a lot.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Myles, Thanks for taking the time to write this review! In addition to your positive experience with support, we are happy to hear that Upper Hand has allowed you to book lessons and rentals with ease, and that you've had a great experience with the calendar! We also appreciate your feedback on the various use cases regarding client payment. This is something our team is actively working on, in addition to a few other exciting payment-related enhancements. If you have more feedback, please let your point of contact know and they'll be happy to schedule a time and provide an update on the timeline of these features. Thanks again for the review! Have a great day.

Natasha
Marketing & Creative Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great Customer Service!

Commentaires : Customer service has been exceptional.

We initially go it for our training sessions located at our warehouse location. It has been great especially with the app. Coaches are able to see on their end if they have anyone signed without having to go us. Clients are able to sign up via the app if they didn't get a chance to do it ahead of time. We also use UpperHand to create a new website which has been great overall.

You can't group programs together. You have to do multiple links for the same event.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Natasha, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with our app and customer service. We appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve to better serve your needs. Thank you again and have a great day!

Zeena
Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)

Upper Hand Review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

The best feature, and reason for switching over for our company was the ability to add a card on file.

while they have built in a feature to allow repeat booking, it is not the most user friendly. The other thing is only being able to completely block users from booking/registering for things instead of picking and choosing what can be done on the client facing side vs the admin.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Zeena, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Upper Hand! We're thrilled to hear that the ability to keep a card on file has been a game changer for you and your business. We greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve the software for your use case, and for your feedback on our new repeat booking feature. We have taken this feedback to our product team! Thank you again for the review, and hope you have a nice day! CK

Kevin

UH Implementation

Commentaires : Very good so far. A couple hiccups in the beginning but most of that was our team learning the SW and how to navigate around. The UH Post Sales and Customer Support teams are very good.

The SW platform allowed us to move off the "freeware" we were using to a combined platform at an affordable price. Although some of the features are not very intuitive, there are ways available to get what you need done.

Initial setup was not easy as there was no way of importing customer data that we had from other platforms, so we had to have all of our customer profiles created from scratch. Not a big deal, but time consuming.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that our training and support teams have been helpful in getting your staff onboarded to the software. We are looking forward to growing with you! Have a great day!

Austin
Sports, 2-10 employés

Upper Hand in Baseball/Softball Facility!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

The calendar and scheduling are most useful, along with the membership and contact functionality!

Some of the areas don’t tailor exactly to the baseball/softball sport specific or multiple team/organization layout.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Austin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're excited to hear that the calendar and scheduling have been beneficial for your business, and that the memberships and contact capabilities have had a positive impact on your business! We also appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve our product for your business use case. Thank you again for the review, and hope you have a nice day! CK

owner (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Highly Recommend

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I've been with Upperhand since 2017 , couldn't run my biz without it , ive tried! Well worth every penny.
I love the improvements that the make and they listen to what we as customers want. I recommend Upperhand to all my colleagues.

This takes a bit to get use to but when you implement all the options it makes biz life easy! Way too many good things to list. This software takes care of all my biz needs, Calendar , Scheduling, income , memberships , camps, point of sale ,email lists just to name a few.

A few things in the calendar are a tad buggy but Ive learned how to get around them.

il y a 3 mois

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review! We love to hear that the platform has been such an important part of your business! We're glad to hear that many of our recent improvements have been impactful for your business. Thank you so much for recommending our product to your colleagues, and for your product feedback on how we can continue to improve the software. We look forward to continuing to watch your business grow! Hope you have a great day! CK

Peter

Upper hand Review

Commentaires : Overall I have had a very good experience with upper hand their customer service support is extremely efficient

Overall a very good product reasonably priced and very good customer service

I think the software overall is very good with constant upgrades

il y a 3 ans

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback about our product, customer support, and constant upgrades. We put a lot of work into those areas, so we're glad to hear it's serving the purpose! Have a great day!

Kasey
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Fastballstrike1

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Only thing I would say is that there are times that I can’t get something added or taken off in a timely manner. Don’t get me wrong, staff has been amazing and 9/10 is within 24 hours. At one point I asked if I could also make changes to the site which was very enlightening for me. It wasn’t as easy for me as it was for them. Gave me a good look at the back side of the website. Thankfully they do this everyday so they are well rounded.

Everything is great with the software. I haven’t used anyone else for my business so I don’t have a whole lot to compare with. But all in all, it’s been perfect for my business.

Once again, this is the only thing I know of. I’ve been with UH for 7 years now and they have progressed well. Thumbs up!

il y a 4 mois

Hi Kasey, Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled to hear that the software has been a great fit for your business, and we're looking forward to watching your business continue to grow! We're also happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team -- we enjoy being able to serve as a resource for you. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, and hope you have a great day! CK

Mason
Soccer coach (É.-U.)

Growing company

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Quite good. I think the workflow will improve but you can do almost anything and it is vital to our small business

For private trainings, the amount of options for events are numerous. Parents can usually book easily

Marking availability is not always easy. And changing the trainer or time of a session isn't done in the same window.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Mason, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our software! We're so glad to hear that this switch has been impactful for your growing business. We look forward to watching your business continue to grow! We've also passed along your feedback on how we can continue to improve our platform. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us! Thank you again, and hope you have a great day! CK

Josh
Partner; Director of Business Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Industry Value Where Its Needed Most

Commentaires : Our move to Upper Hand has been very good, overall. We're spending less money for better functionality with their software. They're on an upward trajectory and have continued to come out with new iterations and functions that improve the user experience (both our staff and our clients).

The customer service. No software or platform is going to be a perfect match for what your company needs. Where Upper Hand has been most beneficial to DST is through their partnership with me and my team. Whenever something has been confusing, deficient, or lackluster from our perspective, their team has made every effort to fix, communicate, and better their software to tailor it to our specific needs.

Any time you switch software or learn a new platform, there is going to be a learning curve. It was no different with Upper Hand. There have been some frustrations getting everyone on the team educated and up to speed with the platform and functions, but nothing that wouldn't be expected.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Josh, WOW! Thank you for taking the time to write up such a positive review. Hearing how Upper Hand has helped DST and about your positive experience is what we thrive to accomplish!! We look forward to our continued partnership with you and your team!!

Christopher
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Value

Commentaires : We have been a user since the beginning of when Upper Hand created their software. I have been able to grow my personal business along with the growth of Upper Hand. They have always listened to user ideas and have implemented many of our suggestions. They've been a great fit for our company.

Pretty easy to use. Reporting. Ease to duplicate events. Great customer service

Edit-ability of pricing and what is shown when a buyer gets a marketing email. Offer a check box system at check out.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Chris, Thanks for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Upper Hand has been apart of your growth at STFA over the years - it's been great growing with you! Thanks for all of your feedback over the years and helping us continually improve. Thanks again for taking the time to write up this review!

Dan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Upper Hand works well for us!

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we have enjoyed Upper Hand, while it has some flaws it is still user friendly for the staff and easy to get to information quickly.

Ease of use for administrator, lots of features for tracking finances and automated emails to clients. Schedule is easy to use and view as well as creating events is a breeze if you need to add something quickly.

More user friendly for clients so that scheduling can be easier. Ability to provide one-time discounts on fees after they have already purchased a membership.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Dan, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using Upper Hand, and that the scheduling and financial features have been beneficial for you and your staff. We also appreciate you sharing your feedback on how we can continue to improve the software to provide a more positive, user-friendly experience for your clients. We have taken your feedback to our product team so that we can look to improve the software for your business. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, and hope you have a great day! CK

James
CEO (É.-U.)

Sogility UH

Commentaires : I’m happy with the willingness to take constructive feedback.

The features that I like most are the ability to create needed events & the new features to switch users or trainers.

Scheduling view for the clients. Ability to obtain needed data.

il y a 2 ans

Hi James, Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that some of our newer features have been helpful for you and your business! We also appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to improve our product. Thank you again and have a great day!