Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Asset Infinity

Pour rationaliser la gestion de vos biens, effectuez le suivi, l'affectation, le service, l'entretien, l'enregistrement et la mise au rebut des actifs avec des alertes, des rappels et des e-mails.

En savoir plus sur Asset Infinity

19 avis affichés

Robert K.
Robert K.
COO (Thaïlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Total transparency of our company Assets and Issues being raised

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The Management and employees in Asset Infinity have a excellent attitude and are always willing to help me achieve my company goals.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their domain

Can raise issues by using the Asset serial number and can have real-time status updates about the fixing of the issue. I like the user friendly screens

The various reports could be improved, for example KPI or SLA Reports. Currently I export the data into excel and produce reports to meet my requirements

Arnab M.
Senior Manager (Inde)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Surprisingly easy to implement and use

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Mu organisation is very impressed with Asset Infinity. This software has made a once painful annual audit of assets less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and very responsive to your business needs. And, customer care is great as well and they have regular check ins to see if the software is running smoothly and if any assistance is required.

1. It has a great UI which gives all vital information at a single glance 2. Implementing it was a breeze with easy to follow instructions 3. Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want

Nothing that is on top of my head at this moment. It is a very responsive team and works on feedback and improvement continuously.

Alternatives envisagées : IBM Maximo et Asset Panda

Prasanna V.
feedback (Inde)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Feedback

3 il y a 2 ans

software is Ok, Overall software is good

Software is not working very Often, we are able to raise the token but token raised, But after giving save your token raised successfully & mail is not getting generated

Hashan chandrasekara K.
Asset Manager (Qatar)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Helps to Streamline Asset Maintenance

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : A very versatile software as it helps me and my team to streamline maintenance activities of the company's most expensive assets on time consequently helps to reduce unnecessary expenses on legal matters related to assets. Customer service is purely dedicated, hence easy to work, whenever a problem emerges. Thank you, AI for this great software and support all the time.

1. One of the ultimate features of this software is, it helps me to schedule fleet maintenance tasks for the company's vehicles on time. Since I deal with a large number of vehicles and equipment, having the options of due date tracking and schedule activities options is priceless. 2. Another tremendous feature of this classy software is, sending notifications trough Emails especially for maintenance, hence I can easily focus on my work rather than remembering the special date-related tasks for each vehicle and equipment. 3. Furthermore, report generation for incidents and breakdowns is helping my team to keep a close eye on leased assets to determine to renew the asset agreements or not.

So far we have not experienced any serious issues. Users have experienced few problems with the mobile application as it gets slow sometimes, likewise, scanning of QR codes but once the matter escalated, it got rectified. Thumbs up for the support team for putting a great effort to resolve all our problems promptly.

K R.
Senior Executive (Inde)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Easy Asset & Tracking Management with Asset Infinity

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Asset Infinity is great. They have a very versatile software which makes my team easy to maintain all the expensive assets of my company.

1. The software is easy to use and simple which makes it more beneficial. 2. The software has a lot of features that saved me a lot of money on maintenance. 3. The best part for me is the utility management feature, I don't have to rush around for it anywhere else.

So far we have not experienced anything serious, everything is working fine. It's just sometimes few problems are experienced with the slow working of the mobile application.

Vjaindra S.
IT Project & delivery (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 5 001-10 000 employés

Asset Infinity Review

Commentaires : Overall:
The software is so versatile to streamline. The Maintenance of all the assets and unnecessary expenses related to assets have been managed well through asset Infinity.

Pros: 1. The software has very great features, but the most I liked is their notifications through e-mails for maintenance. This has helped me a lot focusing on my work rather than remembering and checking the dates of maintenance again and again. 2. It has solved my problem of tracking and maintaining my company's most expensive assets with such ease. 3. They also generate a report for incidents and breakdowns which has helped me and my team a lot with the renewal of the assets.

Cons: I have not experienced any kind of difficulty to date and will thank the support team for their effort to resolve the issues asap.

Charu C.
Owner (Inde)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Perfect for us

Commentaires : Very happy

As an organization, we wanted to track and manage our assets. Asset Infinity fits all our requirements and was perfectly customized according to our needs.

Nothing- everything about the product is good

Vjaindra C.
GM - It (Inde)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés

Applications is very flexible to use and great team and support

Commentaires : Great

Easiness, Good support, flexibility, readiness for enhancement

Pipe line module and features needs to added asap

Godfrey C.
Godfrey C.
Technical Quality Manager (Malawi)
Tabac, 1 001-5 000 employés

Asset Infinity Review

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Excellent visuals and end user interface so sleek

Everyone dream Enterprise Asset Management software with automatic preventive maintenance email notifications Smart and most efficient way to track inventory as well as accessing stock levels to support maintenance planning and cost management

Longer time to search and frequent errors

Ankit A.
Ankit A.
Analytics senior analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Best product in the market

5 il y a 2 ans

The technical support that comes in as part of the puchase

Nothing at all as of now. I liked the product completely.

Nagendra kumar V.
SR. OFFICER-IT (Inde)
Produits chimiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Asset Infinity EVALUATION

4 il y a 2 ans

Searching Capability is Good. We can search my multiple field value in single field. Asset History is maintained . Dragging Facility while Multiple Asset creation for duplicate data is also very good.

Record Searching Time is high. Error will be more specific reason.

Vrunda S.
Product Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

User friendly products

Commentaires : User friendly UI
Easy customizable workflows

Workflows and UI interface Easy integration Customize workflow

Customized workflows - create through Front-end, this can be a great feature

Vaishali A.
Assistant Manager Digital Marketing (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

Great experience while using Asset Infinity

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Instantly improved our ability to manage our assets and prioritize our support of both our internal IT users, as well as our external clients

1. I have relieved from the chaos of asset tracking issues to a great extent. Asset Infinity has solved my asset tracking issues with their software and the latest technologies. 2. We receive all the information about our company's assets through notifications, reminders, and alerts. Also, we receive good customer service. 3. Asset Tracking Software has helped in running business smartly and efficiently.

None as of now. Everything is running smoothly.

Jitendra B.
General Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

Real digital experience .

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We are now able to track each and every asset in organization very effectively . The reminders and alert facility is very useful for receiving the asset back issued for definite time period .

It Is single page application . Excellent UI .Very simple to use . Unlike any other enterprise application , this application provides B2C experience .

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review.

Romy C.
Sr Vice President (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information

Asset infinity

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It is an unique cloud based solution. Very rich functionalities and features fits to all industries.

Can be used on all devices from anywhere. Single page application.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review!

Rajesh C.
Inde
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Excellent SAAS Product

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Have seen full blown demonstration. Excellent product full of features CIO or CFO can think about tracking, integration with Finance system or latest technologies

il y a 5 ans

Thanks a lot for your review :)

Elbert A.
Elbert A.
Purchasing Manager (Ukraine)

assets controller

5 il y a 3 ans

this software is cloudly-based and hosted by the Microsoft Azure that guarantee all the time enterprise grade security

can`t say what I like least while using this software because it prevent me from unnecessary purchases

Vaibhav M.
Vaibhav M.
Consultant (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Asset Infinity - Excellent Product

5 il y a 2 ans

Excellent product to manage asset life cycle on a real time Feature rich product with multiple use cases

No cons as such implementation was seamless

Deepak M.
audit (Inde)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Good for control over asset

5 il y a 2 ans

Easy way to PV of asset without being running from desk to desk.

must have some drop downs for uniformity