Avis clients sur Sapling

En savoir plus sur Sapling

La plateforme d'intégration et de SIRH de Sapling aide les entreprises de taille moyenne à automatiser et à améliorer l'expérience de leurs employés grâce à des intégrations profondes.

En savoir plus sur Sapling

Ease of use, easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

It was difficult to get it to match up and open in my browser.

Sapling - Notes

Sapling a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 243 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sapling ?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Talent Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur

Have amplified employee onboarding with Sapling

Having a platform for employees to learn about the culture and history of our organization, as well as get to know their colleagues ahead of starting, has greatly improved the onboarding process. We really enjoy the buddy feature, as it has taken our employee buddy program to a new level and increases engagement. Instead of having to use paper forms and checklists for onboarding, and sending back and forth emails, tasks are easily delegated to the appropriate people in my office and there's more transparency in the process.

Sapling has released a plethora of new features in the year that I've been on the platform, many from customer feedback. I'd like to see an Office 365 integration, as there currently is one with G Suite.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your kind words. The team here at Sapling is dedicated to helping new hires feel right at home and get to know their colleagues even before their first day. It's great to hear that UCSF has found success using the buddy feature. Buddy programs are a great way to kick-start the process of connecting with your new hire and making them feel welcomed. Please keep the feedback coming and we're excited about the partnership we've created to help you do your best work!

Miyo
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Implemented Sapling Twice Now

Commentaires : Onboarding and offboarding has been enhanced in both companies I've implemented Sapling. The integrations have saved not only the People/HR team time, but other teams too!

I've implemented Sapling twice and found it easy to use and with a good CS rep, it'll go smoothly and your questions will be answered quickly. Once everything is set up, it's super easy to use.

There are still some functions that aren't that great; ie. start date change, but Sapling is working on it.

Rajneesh
Vice President (Inde)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 201-500 employés

Good Tool for onboarding and HR

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall is good application for Start-up business.

Support team response time is very quick, and good application to monitor and track the journey of each hiring.

Lost data recovery need to be streamline for betterment.

Judy
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés

A SOLUTION FOR ACCURATE HRIS DATA TRACKING

Sapling provides a good interactive experience that eliminates duplicate efforts while attempting to accurately track important data for both the employee and management perspective.

In getting up and running, the directive on how to load historical data from the employee perspective was vague.

Kristy
Kristy
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Sapling has taken our onboarding process to the next level both internally and externally.

Long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets and assorted Google docs. Sapling has saved us so much time and hassle by having all of the tasks in one assigned spot. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our onboarding experience and all of our new hires have commented on how welcome they felt even before they started. Sapling delivers a personalized experiences meant to educate the new hire about the company and ensure that they're able to hit the ground running on day one. Additionally, the customer support is phenomenal.

Sapling is a startup and still developing their technology so naturally has the occasional bug. The customer support is always great to help resolve any problems and I have no doubt that these will go away as they continue to grow

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for feedback Kristy! We agree, long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets. Sapling's goal is to ensure that your processes are automated to provide a streamlined onboarding and employee experience. We hear you, we have a long way to go, but we are constantly working on improving our platform and adding new functionalities to ensure that you continue being successful.

Dharmik
Project coordinator (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Very helpful tool to get people on board

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The best part is the UI they are providing to the users, They are frequently changing the UI to improve customer satisfaction. The support we are getting from the customer team is also the best they are very supportive. we can easily look at everyone's important information with a simple but pretty view.

When they are implementing new features it takes a lot of time. They should focus more to get the integration with other platforms.

Emily
Emily
Office Admin & EA (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Very clear and concise interface.

Commentaires : Automated all HR information tracking which has saved a huge amount of time from an admin perspective. Extremely beneficial when onboarding a new team member.

Very clear and concise interface. Varying levels of admin functions allow for complete control over editing company profile while also protecting conditional information. Support during the sale, contract and implementation have been fantastic. All questions answers and plan put in place to make sure we launch when planned.

There is sometimes a delay when clicking in to edit tasks in workflows but it's not something that would stop me from using the software

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for sharing your insightful feedback with us. Sapling strives to be an automated all HR platform and it's great to hear that you see us this way. We hope that Sapling continues providing you and your organizing value by ensuring an automated, streamlined process. In addition, our team highly enjoyed working with you throughout the sales, contract, and implementation stages and look forward to continue working with you to ensure Grow is successful.

Mallory
Mallory
Senior Manager, People (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Life Changing!

This has changed and made our onboarding process so much more efficient. No more google docs! Syncs with Greenhouse, Namely and more.

Can't wait for waterfall tasks, and more integrations.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Other than helping companies like yours get off spreadsheets, we are also focused on creating efficiency through our integrations. We're looking forward to bringing you and the rest of the team more value soon!

Julie
Senior People Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Design, 201-500 employés

Sapling review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I think it works for us, but could be enhanced with a few bugs that I've experienced

I like that you can set the workflows to assign relative to start date, assigning tasks, sending out onboarding emails.

Default email address first name last name without the period!

Pablo
Account Executive (É.-U.)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés

The most practical HR tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Has eased my processes and fastened every authorization, request, etc

It arranges everything you need to Onboard and manage a team. Very easy and user-friendly interphase

The least favorable tool or that could improve is the payroll platform

Clare
Product Manager - Delivery (France)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Fantastic software that saves time and makes your job easier!

Sapling targets CRMs and messaging platforms to help agents create personalized responses more efficiently. Managers gain conversational insights to coach and prepare teams. It helps you speed up your business process. It's great that Autocomplete Everywhere allows agents to respond to customers faster by providing deep learning-powered autocomplete suggestions across all messaging platforms. Another favorite feature of Sapling Suggest is that it automatically suggests responses to customer chats or help desk calls by matching customer queries with relevant responses. It allows you to effortlessly manage high incoming volumes, in short, an excellent software.

I did not have a negative experience about this software, everything is very good. There is nothing that I don't like.

Asif
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Onboarding experience

Usability and look and feel is quite nice. App is responsive and clear.

Mostly around the People/Team members section. * I would appreciate if i can click on the team member profile and open it in a separate tab. * No clean way to come back to list of team members (except clicking on the browser back). * Persist the filtering/page size: If i apply a filter or change pagesize, then click on a team member profile and come back to list, the previous filters/pagesize is lost and i have to reapply. Also i noticed while filling personal details, in Gender dropdown there is no field for LGBT, it would be nice to have that option for people who identify differently.

Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

So far it's good for the on-boarding process. Especially getting them started before they join.

Commentaires : Getting information out the candidate before they begin and being able to give tasks to employees for new hires.

I can pass on tasks to other employees in the company and getting information to the employee before they begin.

Still some bugs they need to get through. I'd like to be able to customize a little more, but overall a good program.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us. While we are happy to hear that Sapling has being a great asset for your onboarding flow, we also want to ensure that you are successful with your employee experience. We'd love to learn more about what additional customization you hoped for.

Senior Technical Writer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Sapling is a great HRIS

Commentaires : Sapling really seems like a great fit for a company at our stage of growth. It seems to have everything we need.

The interface feels modern and simple; it strives to look and behave like the best apps that you use every day. It makes simple tasks as simple as they should be, and complex tasks easier to accomplish. I like how Sapling encourages profile creation for a more social experience. Most HRIS software is cold and treats you like a peon. Sapling takes a warmer approach and makes it feel like you're connecting better with your coworkers.

The interface needs some more polish and performance improvements. Sapling also faces the same issue that other employee experience apps have where some parts of the interface can feel empty depending on how many features are in your company's license, and to what extent your company is utilizing those features. The layout (information architecture) seems too flat - It doesn't tell me what's most important.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your insightful feedback and time. This feedback has been shared with the broader team. We have taken action to changes as needed. We've changed our release cycles to ensure there is no impact on application performance. Moving forward, we hope Sapling continues to provide you with a platform that allows you better connect with your organization.

Customer Success (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great So Far

Commentaires : So far so good. I haven't heard any complaints and it gets the job done. I don't know what the price is, but it seems more cost-effective than others for what we use it for.

It has been easy to use out of the box. The time management piece is simplistic. The historical export of data from the previous provider seems to be working. The company page also seems inviting for new employees, it is all branded well.

The one thing I wish it had was a google calendar integration that allows you to add it to your own calendar and the company calendar after PTO has been approved. I feel like we had this from Zenefits, and it is a real pain to deal with. The UI seems a bit dated.

Ariell
Customer Experience Associate (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

My Experience with Sapling

Commentaires : I would say that Sapling has helped to bridge the gap within our company - a gap formed due to us being so far spread and unable to talk and get to know one another. To be able to read each other's bios, see each other's photos, and know each other's birthdays really helps bring us closer together!

I think it is an awesome idea! What a great, modern way to connect with coworkers and get to know each other better - especially considering the employees from my company are spread all over the country. I think the calendar with everyone's birthday is amazing! Of course, the time off and tasks are just added bonuses in my opinion!

My only critique is that I can't see how much PTO I have available. I can only see scheduled paid days off that are coming up. That may be due to my company though, I'm not sure.

Designer (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Super Easy On-Boarding Experience

Commentaires : My overall experience was positive! First day on boarding can be a lot of new information to work through but this was very approachable and seamless.

I liked how easy it was to navigate Sapling, I used it to start my on boarding at a new job. The interface and functionality was super easy to understand, I found it easy to go through each task and complete them.

This is minor, but when exploring to find my team I constantly had to click "see more team members" to load more people, maybe a scroll or some other type of way to load this info might be helpful? I found myself clicking this button 4-5+ times and eventually moved on.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write a such a detailed review. It's great to hear what you like best about Sapling and how Sapling has provided you with the tools necessary to ensure a that you are first day. We truly appreciate you also proving us with suggestions based on your user experience. This type of feedback is essential to ensure we we can improve our platform.

Nick
Customer Implementation Coordinator Intern (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

It's been easy viewing my tasks and referencing my profile to see what my teammates names are

Commentaires : It's made training and onboarding easy

It's laid out simply so it's easy to navigate to each area. I also love that I can see my entire team on here.

Sometimes it was difficult to find a task again if I accidentally marked a task as completed when it wasn't.

il y a 4 ans

Congrats on the new role! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insights. We are glad to hear that your onboarding and employee experience were enhanced by using Sapling. We are always looking to make improvements where we can, so thank you for identifying your pain point with tasks. If you ever wanted to locate all completed tasks, you can do so by navigating over to the historical tasks and selecting on completed. This will provided you with an overview of all completed tasks.

Dale
Inventory Control Specialist (É.-U.)

Easy to use as a new employee

I really enjoy the ease of use. The UI covers all of the needed assets in order to complete my work in a timely manner.

The one major issue I have is that Sapling logs me out far too quickly. I walk away from my desk for 5 minutes or so, and then I have to relog in.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for this feedback Dale and we hear you. The reason you were logged out is because after being idle for more than 10 minutes, you're logged out for security purposes. But good news, at the end of next month we will have a release that includes a setting option to change this timeframe. Note, this is a company setting that will have to be updated by your company.

Team Lead (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great for onboarding and offboarding tasks

Commentaires : Onboarding and offboarding has been a breeze with Sapling.

I love how easy it is to view your assigned tasks and see the progress of current tasks. I love how visually appealing the user interface is as well. It's very clean and easy to use.

There is an issue with the search function that they still need to fix. Sometimes the search doesn't work.

Linna
Senior QA Engineer (É.-U.)

My experience with Sapling has been a positive one. It is a very useful and easy tool to use.

This tool has helped me start my remote job in a very organized way. I got the instructions from the Peoples Ops team even before my start date through Sapling. It also helped me meet my new colleagues while working remotely.

It is not necessarily that I don't like but I wish there were more features implemented in your applications.

il y a 4 ans

We are glad to hear that Sapling has been useful to you as you were being onboarded. We are always looking to improve our product and appreciate the feedback.

Internal Communication Associate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

First Experience with Sampling

Commentaires : Again, I think this is making everyone's lives more effective and efficient. Great invention.

I thought this was very effective, clean, smart and suer friendly. I really enjoyed the pre-work prior to my first day. Streamlined, sexy and smart.

There was nothing I did not like about this software.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your experience. We hope that as you continue using Sapling the experience remains user friendly and streamlined.

Business Development Representative (Irlande)
Design, 201-500 employés

Simple and easy to use

Commentaires : The on boarding to my new role for very straight forward. Everything was clear and easy to complete.

The layout and use experience was great and easy to use

As a user I did not find any issues with this software

Tamika
Customer Care Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Sapling

Commentaires : I used Sapling to onboard with my company (ProcturU) and the experience was wonderful in terms of ease of usage, navigation from one point to another and how personable some questions were in terms of getting to know more about me as a person.

I truly like the ease of usage and the ability to navigate seamless.

At this time, because of my optimal experience with Sapling, I don't see any cons or anything that needs improvement.

Compliance Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Painless onboarding

All of the docs I needed to review and then sign were right at my fingertips. The organization and presentation of these docs was great.

I am on a personal crusade to have UX designers embrace full dark colors on a light background. The lighter colors may look cool, or even worse, white text on a light color, but those choices make items hard to read and easy to miss.