En savoir plus sur ApparelMagic

Comptabilité complète, ventes, achats et production, rapports, EDI, formation gratuite, assistance gratuite.

En savoir plus sur ApparelMagic

Shipping Module too simple, needs more features & auto-pack for multiple-store orders. No UPS & FedEx Integration without Shipstation.

ApparelMagic - Notes

4,9
4,9

ApparelMagic a reçu une note globale de 4.9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à ApparelMagic

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ApparelMagic ?

Jim Z.
Jim Z.
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Great Cloud ERP System

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall our experience is great. With the exception of the customization limitations, we are generally happy with the software. Support has been amazing in getting back to us in a timely manner. Migration from our old system (Apparel Magic Desktop) was smooth and with only a couple of issues.

Ease of use Very Intuitive Design Great Performance

No facility for customization of forms. Reports are customizable but only to a certain degree. New report layouts cannot be created.

Product Development - Designer (Sri Lanka)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Best inventory management system for all your sales avenues..!!!!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : ApparelMagic is currently being used to control all the inventory and production. Software is well utilized to maximize the income by meeting best demand products. Graphics and charts produced by ApparalMagic is used to make progress presentations and decision making effective. Availability of products are updated wp to the second and proposal for future plannings are the best features of the software.

ApparelMagic is the best apparel management software to supervise product design, it's development and manage the costing. The software keeps record about the raw materials, production, purchases, customers and demand. This helps us to improve profit margins by producing the best demand items for the market. The product runs in all operating systems(Windows, Mac) without any hassle.

Software price is very high. Basic software which is the cheapest of their developments can be shared only among two users and in one division. Other than that everything is great.

Ethan M.
Product (Australie)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Limitations

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a real shame that we were not able to find a solution for importing our product as Apparel Magic ticked all out other boxes.

The ease of navigation and setup was refreshing. The customer support team were super helpful.

We found a major drawback in Apparel Magic. We are a Sunglass and Accessories brand, and to import our products from Shopify we NEEDED 2 variations of the product. Which is all well and good when it comes to clothing ie. Size and Colour. However with Sunglasses we do not having sizing, and we have create different "product" for each colour meaning we have no variations and therefore not able to import any items from our store into Apparel Magic. Even if we were to find a workaround for this, we could not then input any historical data for the products as they also needed 2 variations for Apparel Magic to allow the import.

Robin F.
Operations (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Almost Perfect ERP

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Excellent experience, quick learning curve compared to other ERP software. Very responsive tech support. Very flexible subscription options and simple-as-it-gets pricing structure.

Price to Features ratio Very simple User Interface Powerful and easy-to-use data filters Ease of Import-Export Logical workflow

Shipping Module too simple, needs more features & auto-pack for multiple-store orders No UPS & FedEx Integration without Shipstation

Christian S.
CEO (Allemagne)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Value for money

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We run our full operation with AM and we are more then happy.

A constant development of a system which is never down. Including a great support.

Financial to link to a German „Kontenrahem“ will be a little complicated. But we are getting there.

Technical Designer (É.-U.)

Apparel Magic Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It is so much faster than using spreadsheets/Excel/PLM. I am getting detailed tech packs to my vendors very quickly.

Super easy to use, I've used many PLM softwares and this one was the best.

I wish my vendors could also use it as that would make my job easier.

Amazon Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Excellent software for Inventory Management

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Truly is a great overall platform, one of if not the best software I have used, it will definitely make managing your business easier.

Very friendly user interface and is simple to navigate. Makes managing inventory and recording production seamless.

A tad bit pricy but truly worth it because of how much you get out of this software.

Harrison H.
E-Comm Coordinator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A+ For ApparelMagic

5 il y a 3 ans

ApparelMagic was the missing solution that my company needed. By having multi-channel sales and in-depth inventory management, it allowed for us to scale at a much more efficient rate.

As of now I have a no cons for ApparelMagic

Zach R.
Zach R.
Chief Marketing Officer (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Best on the market

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great tech support & very quick learning curve. This is by far the best ERP software i have seen. Best of all, they are constantly updating software with new and updated features.

Easy to navigate, great tech support. Powerful data filters!

No complaints so far. Very satisfied with my experience thus far

Logan S.
Logan S.
Realtor Sales Associate (É.-U.)

Excellent software all around!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Premium accounting and data tracking services for my business.

I can't find much wrong with this software or the development team. The software is so robust, that I often find myself not even getting an opportunity to use the more advanced features.

Savon B.
SHIPPING (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Apparel Magic

5 il y a 3 ans

It does everything, invoicing, production, keeping tracking of inventory, EDI, shipping. You name it. It's a great software that has everything all in one when implemented.

I haven't found a flaw yet. But if I do, I will be sure to let Apparal Magic Know.

Fiscal Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Exceptional Software!!

5 il y a 3 ans

This software helped me to keep track of my inventory and customer orders with ease.

Do not have any complaints at this time but I will update if I have any.

Matt S.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Quality ERP for Fashion Industry

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : If you're in the fashion or apparel industry, I'd highly recommend ApparelMagic.

ApparelMagic has a powerful feature set that helps us manage our sales, inventory, and expenses. They have useful integrations that tie into many 3rd party services and a great customer support team.

The UI could use some more polish and updating.