Avis clients sur ProfitWell

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur ProfitWell

ProfitWell est une solution de reporting financier clé en main, gratuite et utilisée plus de 5 000 entreprises SaaS et d'abonnement.

En savoir plus sur ProfitWell

20 avis affichés

Jonathan Z.
Co-founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Solid subscription revenue analytics"

Commentaires: Excellent value. The free platform is quite robust and their pricing for the add-on features is smart and reasonable.

Avantages: Accurate, clean interface for subscription revenue analytics dashboard. Super useful when running a SaaS business.

Inconvénients: No cons that I can think of. The software is solid.

• Publié le 09/12/2019
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Solid product. Forget Baremetrics and ChartMogul. Profitwell is #1"

Commentaires: Highly recommend ProfitWell. We use this software to track our growth, revenue, churn, customer activity, and so much more. Additionally, their anti-churn tools help us battle delinquent churn successfully.

Avantages: You can't beat free to start. As we grew our business, their pricing worked really well for us and their solutions just clicked. We see results, and the data is invaluable compared to other tools.

Inconvénients: No cons! If we're being picky, when you email their team, they take some time to respond back or sometimes there is no response at all.

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"Profitwell good for heavy users of Stripe"

Avantages: Profitwell provided us a useful way to show our Stripe payments to outside users during an acquisition. It was easy to connect our Stripe account and easy to add read only users to our Profitwell account (which Stripe doesn't really provide). I think for users who do a lot more transactions through Stripe (including one off and subscription) Profitwell will be more useful. Profitwell also provides a lot of writings on pricing models which are worth a read if you are building a company.

Inconvénients: The software itself seems fine, it was kind of overkill for what we needed it for so we didn't really use it to it's full potential. You really have to be using Stripe heavily to get a useful benefit from Profitwell. If you have subscribers etc that are paying through Stripe, signing up for Profitwell is likely worth your time.

• Publié le 17/04/2019
Senior Product Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2019

"Excellent tool for understanding SAAS business"

Avantages: Firstly, Profitwell is Free.
When compared with similar paid tools for SAAS analytics, it is very good, and will suffice for most customers.
They are focused on maintaining data accuracy with the payment source (like Stripe/Braintree etc.), which is crucial for trusting the metrics.
Their paid product Retain for reducing delinquent churn is fantastic, and let's our team focus on other activities rather than follow up with customers with credit card issues like expiry and failed transactions.
And the daily and monthly summary emails are very helpful for insights into your SAAS product's performance.

Inconvénients: The slight quibble I have is that it is a work in progress and some of the features are slightly underdeveloped. But the team has been adding new functionality at a rapid pace.

• Publié le 05/01/2019
Co-Founder/CEO
Logiciels
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"Could not live without Profitwell"

Avantages: This is the ultimate SaaS dashboard for any growing SaaS company that wants to understand key metrics for their business.

Inconvénients: I wish it also incorporated data from iTunes connect so we could see all of our subscriptions in a single dashboard instead of just those coming through the web (Stripe).

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Jacob H.
Residential Roofing Director
  • Publié le 08/02/2018

"ProfitWell has been a great help in understanding where our money comes from and where it goes."

Commentaires: The best benefit of this particular software is the analytics it shows you. ProfitWell is able to automatically calculate your income compared to your goals, show you what customers have been the most profitable for you and their number of users. Finally it helps us forecast for future months to see when and where we should be spending our money.

Avantages: The best aspect of ProfitWell for me would be the analytical computing capabilities it auto generates for you. I can easily see how many customers either signed up or churned in the month we are in and compare that to years past. This has helped us learn when to spend our advertising dollars and who to chase as customers.

Inconvénients: The aspect I like least of the software is the scaling costs. As you gain more customers and profits running through the app the fee increases.

• Publié le 08/02/2018
Madhav B.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Great business insights tool for our SaaS"

Commentaires: Made me regularly check on our revenue progress

Avantages: The daily email reminders on where we stand behind our goals
Love that it's so built towards getting your head straight in terms of revenue goals as a business

Inconvénients: Too many things in the app. I haven't fully explored each section, but i guess it's a lot more than required to be shown.

• Publié le 14/03/2018
Tomer A.
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Can't move without it :)"

Commentaires: Amazing product. Every SaaS that works with Stripe should use it.

Avantages: Porfirwell provide us the numbers we need with ease. It is totally free and the support is great. I didn't expect a free product to be so advanced.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Maybe adding stats about location (countries) could be nice.

• Publié le 27/11/2018
Antoine L.
Trafic Manager
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"Very good metrics software"

Avantages: This software is quite easy to use with a very wide range of metrics to monitor your growth and find your weaknesses. It does not only focuses on cash flow but also on monthly recurring revenue or churn.

Inconvénients: Some metrics are not easy to understand, and I've some troubles understanding how refunds are calculated. But overall, the datas are quite clear and complete.

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"A reliable option to see how things are going into your business in terms of subscription payments"

Commentaires: It's a great tool for any kind of business in order to have a clear view of their customers payments

Avantages: It integrates with stripe and provides a lot of data, like renewals, lifetime value, retantion and churn rate, cash flow and more.

Inconvénients: If you want to look into more advanced analytics it's not so easy to find the appropriate field to search.

• Publié le 26/10/2018
Vincent F.
CMO
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Perfect to manage financila Metric"

Avantages: I love this tool to manage all my sub and financial metrics. It's directly linked with Stripe and very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Have more view to analyse our business, for exemple a chart for the cohorte and other metrics could be very helpfull

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Vivek K.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2018

"Most Exhaustive SaaS Metrics - Ever"

Commentaires: As a founder, I make it a point to spend atleast 2-3 hours every month analysing the reports that are available in Profitwell. Some of the metrics especially the lagging metrics and the trend around churn are extremely powerful for B2B SaaS businesses. Also, a huge shout out to the owner for putting together a product that works seamlessly with payment gateways and subscription solutions.

Avantages: The retention cohort that Profitwell is able to produce gives a brilliant picture of the state of the business. It provides amazing feedback to every single team - CS, Marketing, Support and Product. We have been a big fan of a this and a bunch of other reports

Inconvénients: It took us a few months to actually discover that there was a Retention cohort tab in the reports section. More of a discovery challenge with us rather than them,

• Publié le 29/11/2018
Customer Success Manager
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Provides clear snapshots of my revenue"

Avantages: ProfitWell does a great job of helping me visualize my MRR. I can also use it to handle churning customers, and the clarity it brings to the situation has actually helped me save some accounts. I very much like this software.

Inconvénients: It takes a bit longer to learn than I would like, but I'm not sure that's ProfitWell's fault. It's feature-rich, so it's bound to take a little time.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Julia E.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 15/10/2018

"Answered all of our high-level questions about customers and revenue"

Commentaires: Found them on the Stripe marketplace when looking for analytics software to better understand retention. Very impressed with the product and ease of use.

Avantages: For a company build on top of Stripe, ProfitWell has helped us tremendously understand our revenue and customer base. I'm love that it's free and so easy to set up! The dashboards are informative and answer my questions before I even ask.

Inconvénients: I wish that ProfitWell could merge multiple accounts. We had trouble when we had to switch to an incorporated company Stripe Account and couldn't combine the data.

• Publié le 15/10/2018
Marketing Manager
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"Wow, how can this app be free?"

Avantages: All the metrics that they offer are crazy insightful. I wish I had more time to dig deeper in all the data they are offering. Love how they split the voluntary churn and the delinquent one.

Inconvénients: I cannot say I dislike something about ProfitWell. They have an extraordinary product, that's for sure.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 27/03/2018
Bradley G.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/02/2018

"We liked it...but ended up going with another company."

Commentaires: While we did not end up using this product in the long term, it was very useful in the beginning. We just ended up needing a bit more functionality and went with a competitor in the end.

Avantages: Nice looking user interface
Very easy to set up
The data visualizations were very helpful for us as we were getting up and running

Inconvénients: After about six months of testing this product alongside another product, we concluded that it was not as robust as we needed. It did not integrate with all of our financials to enable the executive team to make decisions across all important inputs.

• Publié le 16/02/2018
Dan O.
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Easy Financial Tracking for SaaS & E-Commerce Applications"

Commentaires: Overall, ProfitWell is incredibly powerful, feature rich, and once properly setup -- gives excellent insights into our financial progress, account value, churn rate, and more.

Avantages: Our favorite thing, of course, is that ProfitWell is FREE! Excellent financial reporting and trend tracking software without any cost. You can't beat that!

Inconvénients: Setup was a bit cumbersome for integrating with Salesforce and our SaaS tool.

• Publié le 23/04/2020
Kamil R.
CEO & Founder
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2018

"Great revenue analytics app for starters"

Commentaires: Business overvoew

Avantages: It gives me an overview of most interesting saas metrics. I use it along with other analytics tool, but what I like about PW is the ability to set targets and get everyone informed about the progress.

Inconvénients: Nothing at the moment - it's free so I shouldn't complain. Maybe it could have more statistics but I am not sure.

• Publié le 08/03/2018
Head of Growth
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2018

"I like it!"

Commentaires: Overall, I like Profitwell, and if you're a SaaS company on early stages you definetly need to check ProfitWell

Avantages: It's easy to use, and give much more data then Recurly provides,
Plus it has a Free plan

Inconvénients: I'd love to have a mobile version (app), sometimes I do really need to check graphs from my Phone

• Publié le 25/09/2018
Corey M.
  • Publié le 12/04/2017

"Answers your questions at a glance"

Commentaires: This app integrated simply with Stripe and immediately showed me data points like MRR and churn. It's a simple app that gives me the answers I need so I can get back to work.

• Publié le 12/04/2017