Avis clients sur Shirt Designer Tool

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Shirt Designer Tool

Product customization solution that enables users to customize shirt with their own design preferences.

En savoir plus sur Shirt Designer Tool

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Shirt Designer Tool ?

Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Owner (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Design away

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Everyone loves a cool or funny T-shirt, weather it is for a function, a party theme or even just to sleep in. This is a great tool for that and sell some on e commerce as well

You don’t need knowledge of t-shirt designing. There is a user-friendly dashboard, design the t-shirt as you like, and place an order. The dashboard makes it really easy to let your creativity flow. Make some up for a wedding party or a family reunion and come up with something fabulous to sell on ecommerce.

I didn't find anything I didn't like. The dashboard is really easy to use

Nitin N.
Inde
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Shirt Designer Tool Great!!!!!!!!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I am too happy that I have all in one product design software. All my customers are very happy using this tool.

Totally user friendly designer tool

idesignibuy did fantastic job to developed such tool, great!!!!!

Réponse de l'équipe de iDesigniBuy

il y a 5 ans

please display this review

Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Webmaster (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Next level software TAILORED for designing shirts

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Only having use the demo version of this software I am Seriously considering purchasing it in order to take my design business to a specific focus geared towards apparel.

I love the fact that you can design on the go on a mobile device or tablet with a software. You’re not tethered to your desktop computer to make updates and edits or even create a new design.

There are a lot more options for specific tailored styles of shirts than I will ever need so there’s a bit much to sift through.

Mark S.
Inde
11-50 employés

Excellent plugin!!!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I purchased this shirt designer software for my website and it's working fine as they describe, support was brilliant.

Support was brilliant

Its easy to manage from admin panel, just i need to upload one fabric instead respective angle wise fabric.

Réponse de l'équipe de iDesigniBuy

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review mark

Showroom Consultant (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés

Ease in design

5 il y a 4 ans

Takes the illustrative struggle out of mockups. I really enjoyed the ease at which I could bring my ideas to life.

Installing the software was a little bit tedious for someone like me who is not as tech savvy, but once I got it working I really was able to pick it up quick.

Jonathan B.
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Super cool!

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : This is a super cool program with lots of features. This really makes designing fun and easy! It's definitely helped bring out the creativeness in me!
Awesome!

Merlin B.
Web Designer (Colombie)

Designing has never been so easy

5 il y a 4 ans

Designing has never been so easy for us until we discovered this soft, it has allowed us to elaborate our uniforms and make us notice in our company, excellent program.