Tried them all, Crisp is the winner by far! Here's why...

Publié le 15/10/2016
Brad K.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used live support applications for years and during that time, I've tested all the major platforms and some most people have never heard of. In general, I'm opposed to the idea of SAAS. I prefer to buy a script that runs on my own server. It's not just because of monthly fees, it's mainly because I like to have total control over the application and be able to hack the code to make it work exactly how I want. Since Crisp is a SAAS product, I was biased against it, but since it was free, I decided to try it anyway. Within a month, I ended up buying a monthly subscription to their Pro plan. There are so many reasons why Crisp is superior to every other solution I've tested. It runs on all my devices, which is hugely important to me. Also, due to its extensive API, I can effectively hack the code and make it do whatever I want. Another important feature is that Crisp is like Intercom in that it seamlessly transitions between live chat and email. So if a customer leaves your site, you can continue the conversation with him via email, without having to do anything different. When you send messages, they're automatically emailed to the customer and his replies show up in your Crisp conversation. Unified messaging is a huge deal and Crisp is planning to add more channels such as SMS, etc... There's a lot more I could say about various features, but overall, I just love the elegance of Crisp. Unlike conventional live support apps, which display your chats in separate windows that are closed when the session ends, Crisp makes no distinction between open and closed conversations. Everything is in one Window, like how the Apple iMessage UI works. When a customer sends you a message, his conversation moves to the top of the list. This allows you to move through the list quickly and efficiently, responding to each conversation without having to open/close windows or tabs. It's like text messaging. Conversations are fluid and ongoing and don't interrupt your workflow. It's hard to overstate how much more efficient this is. You really need to try it yourself to fully understand the benefit of this workflow.

Avantages: * Seamless transition between live chat and email
* Beautiful UI design
* Highly efficient workflow
* Extensive API
* Apps available on all platforms

Inconvénients: I wish the MacOS desktop app was a real native app, rather than a wrapper around the web UI.

envoyé par Crisp le 15/10/2016

We really hope to have a native OS X version as well :)

Great live chat system, even better help docs

Publié le 01/05/2019
Viktor N.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall Crisp is an excellent platform, especially for what they charge. Their pricing is one of the things that attracted me to their platform, in addition to all the features. It makes communication easier, especially since it integrates several channels into one platform. Allows us to reply quickly, in many cases, instantly. They just need to fix never-ending conversations, and I'll be 100% happy.

Avantages: Crisp is an excellent live chat and communication tool for support and sales. It's easy to use, has a mobile app that I use to reply to queries, and it also integrates other platforms like Twitter DMs, Telegraph, Line. We use Twitter DMs often as prospects and clients tend to DM us sometimes. In addition to chat itself, I really do like their help docs solution (knowledge base). It's very easy to manage, has very nice and clean design, and offers really good JS SDK for integrating with your website/apps. It's nice to be able to display articles in modal on our website.

Inconvénients: My biggest issue with Crisp are never ending conversations. There's no way to have separate conversations with the same customer, old conversations get dragged into new conversations. It really needs a way to keep conversations separate, similar to other platforms like Intercom. For example, it sends out chat transcript after an hour of inactivity in chat. Problem is, that transcript might use subject line from an older conversation and/or include older conversation in the transcript. When I chat with Crisp's support and experience platform as a customer, those things are a bit annoying. Not a deal-breaker, but it definitely needs to be fixed.

envoyé par Crisp le 02/05/2019

Thank you for this nice review :) We will try to improve the feature you are talking about !

Closing the gaps between customer and business

Publié le 27/11/2018
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Crisp is a program I've used personally in my own ventures. It makes customer communication super easy, which is ultimately what a business is about- customer experience. I like being able to keep track of communications and customer interactions all in one place. Strongly recommend.

Avantages: I like how simple it is to communicate with the very people you are selling to or providing for. Great for businesses of many sizes. Cheap enough for a small business and a free plan for even the smallest of business.

Inconvénients: Overall better tracking of interactions and history. Logs have an expiration date, which could prove damaging down the line.

envoyé par Crisp le 29/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review!

Perfect for small businesses

Publié le 27/05/2019
Customer Support
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great software, I have been using it everyday and love it! The UI is amazing.

Avantages: I love how simple the UI is, anyone can use it. It is very simple to understand the way it works, inplementing it and configuring.

Inconvénients: Back in the day they had a feature which allowed you to search for exact words in the chat, nowadays the filters can be confusing.

envoyé par Crisp le 17/06/2019

Good live-chat solution for every website.

Publié le 20/09/2018
Co Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Crisp eases customer communication, increase responsiveness and helps with pro-active support when needed.

Avantages: Easy to set up, fast and convenient. The interface is good and there is a Free plan, convenient for any smaller projects. The project is alive and constantly developing. The settings for business hours and custom translations of the widget are nice.

Inconvénients: Message history of the free plan is 30 days, after that, you can't access any of the messages. It's better to limit the number of users instead of the message history. Sometimes the chat widget doesn't load or the mobile apps crash.

Really enjoy to have a chatbox with my face on it! Should have been there for a long time!

Publié le 08/10/2016
Zouhair M.
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Took me 5 minutes to set up Crisp on Cedrus.ma. The dashboard that lets you talk with your prospects is one of the simplest I have ever used. I was using Zopim in the early days but Crisp is way more intuitive. I had a few discussions with their CEO last week about an issue they had with their iOS app. The team fixed it very quickly and now everything seems to perfectly work. In a nutshell, I recommend Crisp if you are looking for something simple.

Avantages: Affordable price, great customization and simple integration to our existing website

Inconvénients: Need more infos on the customers but i think it will come on next updates

envoyé par Crisp le 08/10/2016

Thank you Zouhair.

Regarding your needs to access more information on your customers, you are perfectly right and it is coming in the next release :)

Feel free to reach me at baptiste@crisp.im to get a preview access.

As good as any other livechat product + it lets you see what your users see!

Publié le 01/04/2019
Timothy T.
Designer / Front-end Developer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm a big fan of this product. I spent a few days reviewing the 20+ livechat options out on the market, and after all that time I settled on Crisp. Save your time and start with this. If you need the larger feature set and marketing abilities of something like Intercom, just upgrade later. Afterall, removing crisp and adding intercom is as simple as removing a code snippet and adding a new one.

Avantages: - Great interface
- Painless installation (simply add a code snippet to your site's header)
- Offers a freemium tier which will cover most of your needs
- Lots of design options for the livechat box
- Includes a 'liveview' feature where you can see exactly what your users do (great for helping them with any issues they may have)
- The team that builds it has always been helpful when I had questions

Inconvénients: I don't have any negatives to say about this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the big boys like Intercom, and you can launch it on your site for free. When your user numbers or team size grows, then you can upgrade to a higher tier. Save your money and choose this over the others. The extra liveview feature alone is worth it.

envoyé par Crisp le 02/04/2019

Thank you for your review!

Honestly one of the best tools someone can use.

Publié le 08/05/2018
CEO & Founder

Avantages: Easy integration.
Easy dashboard. Good customer service, really nice visualization of the features provided in the paid package.

Inconvénients: I honestly dont have anything negative. Maybe a storage selection so that you can choose in which region your data goes to would be helpful.

envoyé par Crisp le 11/05/2018

Hello and thank you for your review.

About hosting locations, we choosed hosting hosting countries known for their privacy policies (Germany and Netherlands).

For the rest, Crisp is having dedicated data points for customers in the US, and Asia.

Must have tool to communicate with site's visitors in real time

Publié le 28/11/2018
Alex M.
CEO & Co-founder
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall experience, users map, plugins that work with other tools (e.g. Slack), great sync between web app, desktop app and mobile one; team features; possible integration to inner CRM/authorization system, full-functional search, detailed users profile

Inconvénients: NPS type triggers are less flexible that I'd like to get; some settings are very tricky, but it's more than ok comparing to the value we get from the tool usage.

Crisp is on Eduvoices and we love them

Publié le 21/10/2016
Joris R.
Co-founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed something simple when we started Eduvoices a few months ago. Crisp fits with our needs and we never thought about switching to another service. The user experience is fantastic. Your product helped us get a lot of valuable feedback from teachers so thanks guys.

Avantages: The desktop application is perfect for our use.

Inconvénients: I know that it is not on your roadmap but I would love to have an helpdesk integrated.

envoyé par Crisp le 21/10/2016

Thanks Joris. We really appreciate your feedback. We fixed the issue we had with our iOS application last week. You should redownload it. Everything is working now.

Company should not refuse refunds with zero terms or conditions online.

Publié le 04/09/2017
Ross T.
Creative Lead
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After the experience with the refund issue because we require a bot qualifying component to successful chat conversion for our business type, we received an invoice, messaged support for canceling the account as the only method was to click into micro copy in the design to change your package type (not clear) and they refused the refund. stating: As I mentioned before, we don't refund after the trial, every customer receives an email about the trial, we can't refund to every person who did not know how to cancel the trial. With no terms on their site regarding this https://crisp.chat/en/terms/ or anywhere, it is just a precaution to beware of a startup that has not yet learnt the value of retaining clients which clearly stated we would like to re evaluate drift once they release their bot, but until then we would not use.

Avantages: The tool is aesthetically easy to use, and their product offering for cost is very affordable in comparison to other providers within the industry.

Inconvénients: Lack of seamless integrations that limited more non dev/technical members of from setting up crisp.

Easy, quick, powerful

Publié le 08/03/2018
Colin B.
CMO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like Crisp because you can manage different conversation with a lot of operators.
Notes, message editing, live assist, very customizable, quite cheap

Inconvénients: The feature allowing you to see your interlocutor's screen is not that efficient, but useful
I miss integration with freshdesk

envoyé par Crisp le 12/03/2018

Hello and that you for your review!

Don't hesitate to to contact us about your issues with MagicBrowse so we can fix it

amazing software and excellent value for money. Simply the best IM tool for support & conversion.

Publié le 15/10/2016
Ed B.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Crisp for one year now. We compared and tried most of the popular IM tools and decided to give a try to Crisp. We can say now that it works amazingly and we're wondering why it is not the most popular software. Probably a question of time until it becomes so.

Avantages: It is super easy to setup and there is a great free plan.

Inconvénients: nothing, it's above our expectations

envoyé par Crisp le 21/10/2016

Thanks a lot Ed! We are releasing a Crisp 2.0 in a few weeks. We will keep you updated! It is gonna rock! :D

Xen Orchestra is using Crisp and we love it!

Publié le 17/10/2016
Olivier L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was one of the first Crisp users. I really love the work they did and the progress they made for the last two years. The product is working well, we only had a few issues at a time that they quickly fixed in the following week. PROS: Easy-to-use. CONS: I really need an easier way to trigger the chatbox for some specific user behaviors.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: I suggest you join their Facebook group to get updates about the product and advice from the founders.

Beautiful chat interface and innovative approach

Publié le 21/01/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Folks at Crisp are innovative for sure. If I am not wrong they were the first one who came out with peek feature wherein you can find out - in real time - what your users are typing. Since then I have seen them innovating a lot and their competitors simply copy them.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. The best chat solution. Period.

Your service is great but as I told you, triggers are missing.

Publié le 11/10/2016
Benjamin D.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Crisp everyday to get feedback on QuelMetier. Their customer support is available 24/7 and was willing to implement most of the features I needed. I recommend Crisp if you need a reliable solution to talk with your clients.

Avantages: Great product and very easy to implement.

Inconvénients: Please can you implement triggers. It is not easy for non-programmers to use your Javascript SDK. I hope you will build a plugin for this in the future.

envoyé par Crisp le 12/10/2016

Crisp Team is making an automated message system. Leave a message to baptiste@crisp.im to get the preview :)

Crisp is the best livechat plugin I found to talk with your customers

Publié le 04/10/2016
Julien L.
Growth Hacker
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using Crisp on my personal blog (www.hackisition.com) and I can definitely tell how reliable the solution is. I benchmarked every existing live chat plugin and they are the bests on the market. They are easy-to-use and quick to implement. You should have a look and try it by yourself.

Avantages: Reliable and easy-to-use.

Inconvénients: I would love to have a better dashboard which would list every customer I have.

envoyé par Crisp le 04/10/2016

Thank you for the review.

Keep going guys!

Publié le 16/10/2016
Marc M.
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used Crisp from the early days on Toolwatch.io, I was the one who submitted the product to ProductHunt. Your product is great and is exactly what I was looking for. Keep it simple.

Avantages: The simplicity of installing Crisp on my website. Just a line of code to copy paste!

Inconvénients: Honestly, I would have a hard time finding any considering the fact that it is a pretty new service.

envoyé par Crisp le 16/10/2016

Thanks a lot Marc. We already have a public roadmap on Trello. :) https://trello.com/b/Xt5Uyvny/crisp-public-roadmap

Good chat app

Publié le 31/10/2018
Jose M.
Business Development Associate
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It gives you the functionality you need to talk to your customers while they are browsing your website.

Inconvénients: It does not allow you to create campaigns with new leads you enter.

envoyé par Crisp le 01/11/2018

Hello!

It's possible to create campaigns for new leads.

Please contact our support, we will explain how to do this :)

Crisp is great!

Publié le 27/06/2017
Quinn C.
Operations Manager
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The pricing is great for a small team and its integration was top notch. Customer service utilizes the platform and actually responds directly to you instead of creating a ticket and following up later.

Inconvénients: Ticketing is a weakness of the software. It doesn't work as well as Live Agent or other.
Some of our clients have had trouble with the interface in the past.

envoyé par Crisp le 27/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback. A new vision is coming soon, with a better ticketing system :)

User friendly

Publié le 15/02/2019
Customer Success Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The UI is good. It makes it easy to add notes and search for histric conversations with clients. The mobile app makes it easier for me when I am travelling.

Inconvénients: The load time is a little more than it should be. I get a notification on my mobile app, but to see it on the system, it takes time to load. The notifications for mobile also work vice versa, Due to which sometimes I miss on chats.

Crisp is amazing

Publié le 06/08/2019
Davis B.
Co-Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I highly recommend Crisp.

Avantages: Crisp is a fantastic tool for chatting with site visitors, but it also has so many more advanced capabilities if you need them.

Inconvénients: Nothing, Crisp is great and the customer support team is very helpful.

Most bang for your buck - Replaced 3 other tools for us

Publié le 13/12/2018
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Crisp replaced 3 other tools for us. Intercom, Freshdesk, and Upscope. For an easy low price, Crisp gave us the segmentation and automation tools from Intercom, as well as the customer chat from Intercom, the help center from Freshdesk, and the ability to view a users screen from Upscope... All in a single solution for a tiny fraction of the cost. And it seems like it's a quality product. Also, the Bot for chat is 100% customizable. I prefer it much over Intercom's bot and Drift's bot. This is the best option out there, especially for the money.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. When we were shopping a year or so ago, it seemed like the product was still in its infancy. But now, it feels fully baked.

envoyé par Crisp le 14/12/2018

Thank you for the review!

Tells you when someone is on your website and where they are

Publié le 07/02/2019
Don S.
Co-Founder
Services sans fil, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The only function I use Crisp for is to get notifications when someone is visiting my website. This helps me prepare for communications ahead of time. There are a ton of plugins that allow you to integrate other tools with Crisp.

Inconvénients: Great for live chat but other apps provide a more robust communication toolset for the entire sales cycle.

The power of IM

Publié le 27/11/2018
Suzyo N.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes you look professional by giving your clients a platform to chat with them in real time

Avantages: most of my clients like to use it to contact me via the website

Inconvénients: the free version has very limited functionality