Love this software

Publié le 01/05/2019
Bookkeeper
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has made the end of the year a delight. Before it was very hard but with this software it is a breeze

Avantages: It is put together so that it is easy to use and if you need any help they are just a phone call away

Inconvénients: It doesn't keep ALL years active so that you can look back in them. It only leaves two.

Payroll relief

Publié le 08/08/2019
Jenna G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Payroll is easy to do and easy setup

Avantages: It is easy to set up clients and employee information. I like they switched the direct deposit processing from the clients to 3 days instead of 5 days.

Inconvénients: How they switched the processing for e-filing taxes for clients. Some clients keep coming back rejected and the customer service agent never has the correct answer or not willing to help resolve the issue.

We have had a very good experience with AccountantsWorld and the Payroll Relief platform.

Publié le 25/05/2017
John M.
Support client

Avantages: Payroll Relief is a payroll service bureau platform for processing payroll, paying taxes, and electronically filing tax forms. Many service bureau payroll systems allow you to process payroll but electronic payments and form filings have to be done outside of the system. The system is modern and flexible. We can customize our clients' accounts to their exact specifications which allows us to meet their needs more effectively.

Inconvénients: I would like to see Payroll Relief's integration with the timekeeping and 401k services that we offer to our clients expanded upon. AccountantsWorld has developed a new API so I'm confident that new time saving features will be available to us soon.

A fully automated simple to use system that makes you look like a large payroll provider

Publié le 12/07/2017
Jim S.
Partner
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefit of being able to offer payroll directly to my clients which not only creates a new profit center, but also allows me to post directly into the accounting software.

Avantages: A fully automated system that I can run remotely from my iPad if needed. Once payroll is finalized, nothing more to do. Direct deposits generated, tax payments scheduled, third party check/ACH payments done, reports emails to client, and complete quarterly & annual form filing.....all done for me. 24/7 access from wherever you have an internet connection. Client and employee email and text notifications

Inconvénients: The need for a cross year detailed earnings report. The inability to work with some smaller local banks

Very Good

Publié le 01/06/2017
Tim W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits allow the small accounting and payroll firm to compete with ADP and the larger firms. We can offer similar service at a reasonable cost.

Avantages: The program is efficient and easy to use. The program is powerful and allows our company to offer a broader base of service than other programs available to small accounting and payroll firms.

Inconvénients: The cost of the program cuts into our profits and limits us to a small extent. The lead time on direct deposits are very tight. For a Friday payroll, the payroll must be processed by 8 pm on Tuesday. It would be nice to have until 8 pm on Wednesday.

Excellent Program for Small Business Users

Publié le 16/05/2019
Larry S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our business has confidently relied on Payroll Relief to power our payroll business for 10 years. Going forward we know that we can always count on Payroll Relief to adapt and be ahead of the curve of the continually changing compliance landscape.

Avantages: Payroll Relief has been able to maintain a balance between providing an affordable software option for small business users without sacrificing the robust, powerful features of the software.

Inconvénients: The process to setup a new client can be a challenge to navigate.

A fully automated system that pretty much runs itself

Publié le 13/07/2018
James S.
Partner
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: New profit center and integration with accounting system

Avantages: Fully automated, all functionality included system that allows an accounting firm look like a professional payroll company and providing all the functionality, and more

Inconvénients: Needs 3 days to process direct deposits. If a client had an NSF then all automated tax payments are turned off and you must make all ACH payments manually

Best payroll software I have used

Publié le 15/08/2019
Mike C.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Except for the training video on the upgrade, it is wonderful.

Avantages: Easy to use, web based so I can get to it anywhere, intuitive.

Inconvénients: I don't like the software update training video. It jumps between accounting and payroll that does not allow a smooth transition between features of the payroll. It presents a few steps in payroll then jumps to accounting without completing the payroll process.

Payroll Relieft

Publié le 18/07/2019
Maria L.
CPA
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Obtaining more accurate data from clients.

Avantages: Ease of use. Allows access to clients info and allows us to control what they can do. Also, access from any where.

Inconvénients: When contacting support I do not always get a direct answer even when I list my email and phone number. Most go to owner and I have to wait until he forwards to me.

Wonderful! Allows us to offer payroll on a level that we could not before.

Publié le 07/07/2017
Steve B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use. Timely updating. Quick processing of payrolls.

Avantages: Ease of use. Access to all states for processing. Integration with Accounting Power is great! Payrolls are simple and easy to run.

Inconvénients: Lacking in reporting to local tax authorities and various state unemployment agencies. Setup is time consuming.

Great payroll software with lots of automation

Publié le 26/02/2018
Jeffrey W.
Accountant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love all the automation with the payroll taxes. Almost all of the taxes are taken care of monthly, quarterly, and annually without me having to do anything extra.

Inconvénients: It can take a while to learn everything about it, and the search feature often doesn't help me find what I need.

Very user friendly!

Publié le 01/08/2018
Cydni nicole W.
Ophthalmic Coding Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The practice I work for uses this software for our payroll. I log in to my employee portal about twice a month to look at my check stubs, view my remaining PTO, ets. It is very easy to navigate the employee portal!

Inconvénients: I have been a user of the employee portal for over 5 years now and I have never had any issues with this aspect of the software!

They are not responsive and the software appears to be unstable.

Publié le 12/10/2018
Debra F.
Principal
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am completely unsatisfied, they are horrible!

Avantages: It appeared to be fairly easy to use, but pray you don't run into an issue. Because you will get no help, waiting 6 weeks for a resolution on various issues getting the same garbage from different people, who then promised to call back. And forget trying to escalate your complaint, the higher ups simply cant be bothered.

Inconvénients: It seems unstable and no one there seems to know how to fix it.

Unable to fix their own issues...

Publié le 20/11/2018
Gregg F.
IT Manager
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Works for most employees, but have 1 employee who can't login to the web app. Not on their phone or someone elses. Have verified that the all the information is correct, but can't get in. Payroll Relief has no ideas why. I haven't seen the web portal fail for any employees though, so there's still that going for it.

Avantages: * Does Payroll
* Web interface
* Phone App (when you can log into it)

Inconvénients: * Phone App doesn't remember an of the user information, even though they have a remember user switch on the login screen
* None existent customer support

Software conversion nightmare

Publié le 11/01/2019
Meredith L.
Administrative Specialist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I'm trying to think of a "pro." None come to mind.

Inconvénients: Converting from Accounting CS to Payroll Relief has been an absolute nightmare, and we're still having problems getting the system to pull taxes. Customer Service has been of little help, and they are sometimes not responsive, at all. When addressed with the sales rep who convinced us to convert, we were told they were very busy with other clients, so it might take a while for them to get back to us. Not happy, at all.

Stay away

Publié le 30/07/2019
Marc B.
Managing Partner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have tried payroll relief twice, both times a disaster. This go around I have experienced incorrect calculation of social security and medicare tax ( different amount from employer to employee, off by more than $10 so not a rounding issue), no one at customer service can tell me why. No one at customer service can tell me how to input personal use of a company car. No one at customer service can tell me why the software won't calculate company match for a SIMPLE plan. And out of the blue it paid a tax deposit that was already paid. This payment is/was marked as paid manually in April and three months later it processed the payment which resulted in an overdraft fee.

Avantages: I was attracted by the price and the ability to run unlimited payroll

Inconvénients: Functionality is a train wreck but customer service is simply non existent with this company. Hope you never have a question. Help database hasn't been updated in quite a while and none of the screenshots match the actual software.