I have been using Money Movers for years, I am happy to say the service and software are the best!

Publié le 09/05/2018
Yvonne R.
club owner
Support client

Avantages: The ease of navigating the program is wonderful. Being able to complete an update or a transaction without having to go to multiple screens, saves time! Having on line access allows me to work from anywhere. So happy with this software!

Inconvénients: Occasionally our system will freeze or process very slowly. Whenever this issue occurs, the customer service is always available to help. At times it has been my internet connection.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par MoneyMovers le 14/05/2018

Thank you. We work hard on our customer service.

Excellent service and support! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality ACH provider

Jeremy L.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and setup different profiles and payment schedules. The real benefit is the people behind the software; the customer support and quick response you receive are second to none.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you run into errors that you need to reach out to support to resolve, its really not a big deal because support is always quick to respond and resolve an issue that pops up.

Money Movers provides us with professional and prompt service. Our queries are responded ASAP.

Namita P.

Avantages: Easy to use.
User friendly.
New users are able to learn the system with ease.
Reports are useful for business purposes.

Inconvénients: Sometimes we delete customers, however, they get charged.
It could be a data entry problem on our end.

Money Movers OBM software is exceptional, user-friendly and easy to navigate

Michele A.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: OBM is superior quality, clear and precise in its function. It is extremely easy to learn, including all your reports: billing, eft tracking, collections etc. It is simplistic, yet continues to manage every aspect of our business.

Inconvénients: There is not one thing we do not like. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. A fantastic product! I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a billing software.

We had issues with the functionality in the beginning. They have been working to improve to

Publié le 14/03/2018
Kelly A.
Operator
Support client

Avantages: They keep improving the software to make it more efficient. It has improved since we first started and I think it will continue to improve

Inconvénients: It's really slow for the type of business we have. We have members checking in all the time and the check-in has been hard to adapt too

I have used other services before, but the customer service I get here is awesome.

Vijaya K.
Franchise owner
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and pricing saving.

Avantages: Easy of use - software is very use of friendly. Software has good functionality. Customer service is really top rated. And of course pricing is very attractive.

Inconvénients: sometimes the updates in service do not reflect immediately and this has caused me bill students wrong amount a couple of times.