• Service client

En savoir plus sur Flock

Flock est un outil collaboratif pour équipes qui vous aide à venir plus rapidement à bout de vos tâches ! Bénéficiant de la confiance de plus de 32 000 entreprises dans le monde.

En savoir plus sur Flock

304 avis affichés

Massimo C.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"irreplaceble"

Commentaires: Absoluty happy with it, both on desktop and mobile app.

Avantages: Flock simply allowed our team to continue working during the pandemic.
Since the day 1, we were already working as usual because it replaces all collaborative functions.
Furthermore, it integrates with many commons tools like Google Drive and Todoist.

Inconvénients: Maybe the assistance is not very fast, but we barely needed it.

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Brian W.
Chief Technical Officer
Design, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2020

"A more user-friendly Slack"

Commentaires: We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

Avantages: The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

Inconvénients: The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

• Publié le 27/02/2020
Christina B.
Office Support Specialists
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2020

"Flock is the best!"

Commentaires: I am a very satisfied customer. I feel I was provided with accurate information throughout the app so I could make an educated decision with my insurance options & finances. I hope we use Flock with our open enrollment every year!

Avantages: It's super user friendly! I love how it breaks down the price & has a description for all items available.

Inconvénients: Needs more of an explanation on the life insurance portion. Lots of questions that I had to call & ask for ehlp with, but that really wasn't an issue.

• Publié le 23/12/2020
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2018

"Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!"

Commentaires: Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

Avantages: - Easy to use
- Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free)
- Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

Inconvénients: - A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality.
- You can search a file but couldn't click or access it.
- A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back.
- Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

• Publié le 11/09/2018
Hannah R.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"The Team Communication Tool We Needed"

Commentaires: Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

Avantages: I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

Inconvénients: I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Jeremy G.
Lead Pastor
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Streamline Communication and bring your team together!"

Commentaires: With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Avantages: Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

Inconvénients: I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Jovana V.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"Make Your Flock Communicate With Ease"

Commentaires: When compared with the competition, particularly Slack, it is better in many aspects. It is visually more appealing and communication is more transparent. It is also an easy to use tool and a recommendable alternative to Slack.

Avantages: I love the clean and appealing user interface so much! I always troubled with communication tools that are super functional but the UI somehow creates clutterish feeling -- you are getting lost in all the exchange, you miss important info in a chat that seems to suddenly disappear. Flock

Inconvénients: Maybe some less taxing ideas about notification. Sending an email following a missed message is crowding my inbox. But overall, I can't think of any serious dislikes.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Brooke B.
Product Manager
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Not so bad"

Commentaires: My company enjoys the ease of using Flock to communicate between our different buildings at work and between different departments for an easy and fast response to questions or issues

Avantages: I like that you can share different things via flock like google docs, codes, etc.

Inconvénients: You have to pay extra for them to save your messages-- frequently we lose past messages because they disappear after so long

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Eva E.
Accounting Specialist
Automobile, 11-50 employés

"Flock"

Commentaires: We use it for interoffice communication so we don't always have to get up and go find a person. We message each other and some of have it on our phones as well so we are able to see our messages when we are away from the computer. It makes things easier and a lot more convenient.

Avantages: It is easy to use, you can share files.

Inconvénients: i don't know

Kendra S.
Resident Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"Flock Review"

Avantages: I like that it is simple to understand and use. I also like that you can make groups and have private groups.

Inconvénients: I don’t like the notification process, the email is a little much to remind me that I missed a message.

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Devansh P.
Data Scientist
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

"Flock review"

Commentaires: Flock is a good app, and really useful for team communications. Definitely use it on a day-to-day basis, and is a part of my workflow.

Avantages: One of the things I love about flock is the code sharing and note sharing features, extremely useful. As well as the integration with other platform apps like Google, zoom, etc. And the edit message button is a godsend.

Inconvénients: I really wish there wasn't such a delay in getting notifications on the mobile apps. Also that once a user leaves the platform, their chat history shouldn't be deleted. AT least we should get an option to export it or something.

Ron G.
Dir Business Development
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"We Chose as an Alternative to Slack"

Commentaires: As we are all working remotely now, Flock is especially useful for everything from early morning check-in to quick sharing of files.

Avantages: Having used Slack with several organizations, I was familiar with the benefits of a direct real-time communications platform tailored to enhance work activities. In choosing for our small company, we found Flock to be a better alternative both cost-wise and overall look and feel. The ability to bring in guests on specific projects without adding to our baseline use cost was a key recommender for us. The integration with Google Docs is very good. Flock also seems to be a more customer-focused independent company, rather than a large public corporation (and even larger now) that will be driven by how much more rent it can charge across its customer base, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Inconvénients: Some of the audio/video features need to be better integrated. The video conferencing still seems a bit buggy compared to other platforms, so we don't rely on Flock for that service.

• Publié le 03/12/2020
Judith C.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

"Wonderful Product"

Commentaires: This has been a real saving time saving issue because I can

Avantages: This software replaced a cheap messaging program we used internally. It allows us to communicate desk to desk without having to leave an office which now that Covid is limiting mobility, this works well. I am able to select a couple of computers that are support staff and create a team message so I don't have to repeat the message to them separately. Something I just discovered is that this is a cloud based software so while I was out of the office I could still use my Flock program to communicate with the office because I had it loaded on a PC in my remote location and I had internet access. This saved me from having to VPN to the office to access my desktop Flock icon. I like that emoji's were added so text can have some feelings. I can reply to a specific post or I can generate a new reply. And there is so much more that is available in this software that we haven't used yet.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to have distinctive sounds assigned to specific computers so that when a message comes from a particular computer, there is a recognizable sound that I've assigned to that computer and I know then who it is from. The program minimizes and if I'm interviewing a tax client, I don't want to break the interview to review the message if I suspect it isn't immediately important.

Suzan M.
owner / MD
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Remote non-tech team needs simple communication software!"

Commentaires: Changed my company, changed my life. I do complain sometimes about too many red dots! But at least I have it all in one place.

Avantages: We used to work in the chat function of Skype... true story! Then someone suggested Slack and the tech details were completely overwhelming for our non-tech team. I think we found flock when it was barely out of beta and we are using it day in, day out, all day! And it integrates with our existing project management tool trello. What I also like is the responsiveness of the support team.

Inconvénients: It's not very obvious where to switch the sound off, ha ha. The first month of our remote employees they are getting loopy from the noise until we find out by accident when we zoom with them and explain where to switch it off!

• Publié le 01/12/2020
Louis C.
Lead Purchase / Sales
2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 25/04/2018

"Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively"

Commentaires: In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Avantages: Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Inconvénients: Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 25/04/2018
Listing Cordinator
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Small office use"

Commentaires: Flock is one of the better programs for small offices. The ability to create groups with fellow workers helps to speed up the process of cooperation. Pinned Chats are great as they help you keep the most active members of your team in a spot where you don't have to look for them.
The To Do list is very helpful especially since I've learned how to use the "to do bot". Files are kept very organized and are helpful when needing to grab something from a few weeks ago.

Avantages: Ease of use - the interface is very simple to use. Any person on any level of Tech knowledge can use this.
Clean UI - The User Interface (UI) is laid out to where you learn where items are real quick. You have Pinned Chats, Open Chats and can search your most recent chats with no problem. There is a directory of users who are in your team. I also use the To Do Bot a ton. Using that automation bot to keep up with task and things that need to be done are worth the time reading the F.A.Q.'s.

Inconvénients: Every time it's installed on a PC you have to have a specific code to key in. This can be tiresome or a time waste when installing on 30+ machines. Should just allow you do add people from an Admin panel and they not have to enter a code.

• Publié le 25/07/2019