Avis clients sur Flock

En savoir plus sur Flock

Flock est un outil collaboratif pour équipes qui vous aide à venir plus rapidement à bout de vos tâches ! Bénéficiant de la confiance de plus de 32 000 entreprises dans le monde.

En savoir plus sur Flock

For our use, it meets all expectations, we have nothing to complain about, but on the part of the administrator I have already seen complaints about lack of integration.

Flock - Notes

Flock a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 309 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Flock ?

Mohamed
vendor (Maroc)
Textile, 51-200 employés

magnifique et j'adore

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : c'était et c'est toujours l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai eues avec de nombreuses applications

j'aime l'application qui est facile à utiliser, et qui possède d'excellentes fonctionnalités de communication

actuellement, il n'a pas de problème très bien

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
Sales And Marketing Specialist (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Communication and ideas collaboration

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I love the commentaries on the images feature. Flock is a fantastic tool for swiftly sharing visual insights. I love how you can make comments and doodle directly on photographs within the application. Also, the interface is more superficial than Slack, and it has a "spacious" feel to it. I also enjoy that it includes build-in assistance to aid you in learning the ropes.

The least I like, and also the one that has to be improved, is that specific files are not readily available and occasionally become missing, but this is not a significant issue because it does not occur frequently. When using the software, it feels a little complicated. Overall, it still performs admirably for a variety of tasks.

Brian
Brian
Chief Technical Officer (Kenya)
Design, 11-50 employés

A more user-friendly Slack

Commentaires : We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager (Inde)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Effective Collaboration Tool for Teams and Businesses

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We use Flock as a basic communication tool and to provide warnings for our live apps. All of our applications receive real-time alerts. It has a number of tools that help teams interact and cooperate successfully, including as messaging, video conferencing, file sharing, and task management. I can get updates on the move by downloading their app to my smartphone.

The finest characteristic of a flock is that it incorporates everything. The flock API may be used to trigger alarms and as a regular messenger, similar to Microsoft Teams. The platform is also extremely customisable, with several connectors available to assist teams in streamlining processes and automating operations. It's really elegant, and getting used to it doesn't take long. It manages to talk wonderfully. It facilitates team collaboration, and I appreciate the recording options, which allow you to save calls for later use. Flock has been with our organisation for a long time and has shown to be a solid tool in helping us expand.

Flock's mobile application does not always provide timely alerts. As a result, if you use the mobile application, you may miss a few notifications or messages. Despite having a fast connection, the Android app occasionally fails. Calling has poor voice quality. It would be good to see a fresh redesign since this would propel Flock to the top of the market. The call feature is subpar. Even when the internet connection is fast, the voice quality is poor.

Michael Elias
Sales Support (Philippines)
Immobilier commercial, 11-50 employés

6 months usage of Flock

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

This app is very easy to use like any other messenger app such as Skype, Messenger etc.

The one thing I don't like is that there are a lot of times that the search results don't appear when you're backtracking your previous message.

Nirav
Manager (Inde)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Internal Team Communications Made Easy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We have extensively used Flock for business communications within the team. It helps you create groups for your team. Since they have also created android app for the platform it becomes seamless to use across devices.

Apart from chatting, Flock allows you to conduct polls, create to-dos, and share files. It also allows you to do audio or video calls with a group of people based on the need.

At times, the app fails to show notifications for the message received

Pamela
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Flock

Commentaires : We are a construction company that uses this for our field techs to load pictures and we have had no problems, whenever I have had to contact flock which was twice, they were able to handle what I needed at that time, I would highly recommend this software. (still looking for in expensive software to use with my techs on sending work orders)

Our main purpose for using flock is being able to share pictures.

There is only 1 thing I would say is cons, when contacting flock it is sometimes hard to understand what they are saying due to they have a different accent the usa does. I would recommend a search bar for finding older pictures.

Hannah
President (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

The Team Communication Tool We Needed

Commentaires : Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Jeremy
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés

Streamline Communication and bring your team together!

Commentaires : With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Lucas
Director International Expansion (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Great Business Tool

Commentaires : It's a pleasure to use and I cannot see myself ever using another communication tool for business.

Very easy to learn and use. Makes interdepartmental communication efficient and quick. I love the ease with which you can share files, and make audio/video calls if chatting is not getting the job done.

Not sure if this is anything that could be fixed, but the only thing I found annoying is hearing my phone/computer ding with new message notifications hundreds of times in an hour. This is due to being part of several group chats, so not a defect in the software at all.

Massimo
Massimo
CEO (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

irreplaceble

Commentaires : Absoluty happy with it, both on desktop and mobile app.

Flock simply allowed our team to continue working during the pandemic. Since the day 1, we were already working as usual because it replaces all collaborative functions. Furthermore, it integrates with many commons tools like Google Drive and Todoist.

Maybe the assistance is not very fast, but we barely needed it.

Ron
Dir Business Development (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

We Chose as an Alternative to Slack

Commentaires : As we are all working remotely now, Flock is especially useful for everything from early morning check-in to quick sharing of files.

Having used Slack with several organizations, I was familiar with the benefits of a direct real-time communications platform tailored to enhance work activities. In choosing for our small company, we found Flock to be a better alternative both cost-wise and overall look and feel. The ability to bring in guests on specific projects without adding to our baseline use cost was a key recommender for us. The integration with Google Docs is very good. Flock also seems to be a more customer-focused independent company, rather than a large public corporation (and even larger now) that will be driven by how much more rent it can charge across its customer base, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Some of the audio/video features need to be better integrated. The video conferencing still seems a bit buggy compared to other platforms, so we don't rely on Flock for that service.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively

Commentaires : In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

Meredith
Creative Producer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Communication Game-changer

Before Flock, we were relying on group texts and email chains. But as the company grew, group texts were becoming more unmanageable and confusing. I like that this keeps quick, business communications in one place. You can organize the channels easily. I also really like how smoothly Flock syncs with Dropbox. In our audio production field, we deal with a lot of big files. With Flock, you are able to send those files to a group to listen to easily, with quick loading time and with a smaller chance of the communication being lost like it would be on another email chain.

Sometimes I find myself missing notifications from Flock. I'm not sure if I just haven't fine-tuned my notification settings. But occasionally, I'll click on Flock and realize I didn't seem to see a slew of messages.

Krishan
Senior Software Developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Very Satisfied

Commentaires : We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome.
I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste.
It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office.
We have integrated flock api for alert on our application.
Overall flock makes our entire team life easy.

We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome. I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste. It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office. We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also.

I found one thing irritating that I can not delete reminder which was set by another team mate on group. and I can not download notes. Everything else is just awesome.

Project and Operations Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Excellent communication tool

Commentaires : Flock has become a key part of the entire companies communication. Company wide channels to share information for all employees as well as focused channels to handle specific areas of the business make it the best solution for us.

It's easy for all level users in the company to communicate with. Great real-time solution to responding to client needs ASAP. Administration of the users and environment is simple. Excellent uptime - rare that the service is ever slow or unavailable. Support and dev team are on top of the product and updates.

Can be a challenge to manage multiple groups/channels. Would like a better way to keep channels and groups cleaned up and current. maybe a way to customize the interface for the company would be nice.

Heidi
Insurance Broker (Canada)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Flock Review 2019

Commentaires : Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

- easy of use - connects staff spread out

- the notification noise

Siddharth
Manager (Inde)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!

Commentaires : Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock. 2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps. 3. Keyboard shortcuts. 4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos. 5. File sharing feature is superb. 6. Multiple organization capabilities. 7. Ability to create reminders.

1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.

Geof
Senior Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

A good alternative to Slack

Commentaires : After the very simple and awesome HipChat, we needed a replacement. Flock works. The apps are easy to use, and again, love to see if a message was successfully sent and read. However, Flock is starting to get bloated. There is too many "feature" and options and tie-in and plugins. There is a whole bar of icons on the right I'd love to get rid of. Also, free version seem to allow anyone on the "team" to invite ANYONE (inside your company or not) to the chat and you can't turn this off without upgrading. HipChat was best, Stride was terrible. Flock and Slack are likely here to stay.

Easy to use, nice color scheme, small, quick. Love being able to see if a message was delivered and read.

Becoming very cluttered, I want a chat program to do just that, not try to be everything. I realize they're competing with Slack, but you don't have to make things cluttered. Dislike that free version has SO many limits on administration.

Punit
Fellow (Inde)
Think tanks, 11-50 employés

A useful team collaboration tool

Commentaires : Keeping it short - it has helped to save time in the group collaboration and hence has improved efficiency in the team.

In no time Flock became an essential tool for my team, not just a communication tool, but an overall performance enhancer. My favorite features of Flock were: 1. Very quick file sharing 2. Conference call feature 3. Quick poll option - very useful for all essential and non-essential decisions(eg. what food to order tonight) as well :p 4. Reactions to every message 5. Sub-groups can be created in the group with the option of keeping it public or private.

Well replying to messages was tedious. Being used to WhatsApp, this felt cumbersome at first but then they slowly improved on it. There is this slight difference in the app and desktop UI especially wrt using font formatting options like bold, italics, etc.

Jay
Cloud Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Used as organizational chat app

Commentaires : Downloading/Installing and Updating is super easy, Using flock is even easier.
Integrations are easy to set up and work fine.
So far so good, something which serves its purpose.

- Connecting and reconnecting based on internet availability - Online/Offline/Away Status based on activity - Notes feature is super effective and easy to use - Ability to edit or remove the message with super ease - Integrations with GitHub, Google Drive, Google Calander are up to point(Removes the need for extra apps or add-ons) - Files sharing and download

Everything does what I want it to so I did not find any area in my daily usage.

Michelle
Benefit Administrator (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Great Messaging System!

Commentaires : Wonderful. I use flock on my phone and iPad and computer and they all work perfectly.

I love how easy it is to use for a company. You can add members who work there and take away once that leave the company easily. It helps with productivity as I do not need to get up and go down the hall to ask a coworker a questions. I can just Flock it to them.

The BOLD and ITALIC features don't work that well and there is no auto-correct or auto capitalization for the I in the program. The system could use a few upgrades in that sense. But, that is my only complaint as everything else is great.

Courtney
Lead Practice Representative (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Flock if great!

Commentaires : great for open parallel communication in the office.

This is a great tool for daily use in our office to keep communication open and everyone on the same page.

I have not come across anything that I dislike about this software yet.

Kelley
Owner (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Flock review

Commentaires : Keeps the team in communication

I like how it is easy for my team to have converstaions and that I can have different channels

I use just the basics like chatting with team so I don't have any issues with it

Sabareesh
Lead Test Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Flock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years.

Commentaires : Team communication is improved alot.

Flock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years and its features are improving day by day. Earlier we used it within in a team of around 250+ members are using it.Good Job team.

I feel that they need to improve the user interface. Current interface is looks good but need to add more features and make it as a colorful one.