Avis clients sur Hive

En savoir plus sur Hive

Puissante plateforme de gestion de projet et de collaboration

En savoir plus sur Hive

The email integration and being able to create templates that can be re-​used - helpful when adding sponsorship details.

The chat constantly messed up and either didn't show messages or just didn't notify me.

Hive - Notes

Hive a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hive ?

Robert
Robert
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Stephen Brent
Stephen Brent
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The project management product we were looking for

We looked at and tested several project management options and had used several in the past. Hive was never on our radar and unfortunately isn't as well known, but we discovered it through the WeWork employee portal and gave it a try. The set up was simple, it offered flexibility in terms of how you view and sort projects. It also allowed us to add external users without paying for a seat. This was extremely important because we want our clients to have access to our project boards, but we don't need full functionality for them. While it wasn't available when we first started using it, the addition of time tracking was a huge bonus for us as an agency, and Hive continues to impress us by adding additional features and functionality. When it comes to support, they are extremely responsive and in the rare times we have had to utilize support, issues have been resolved to satusfaction.

I wish there was a native integration with HubSpot, but we're able to get around that with Zapier.

System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Communication, Deadlines and Task assignments

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's a useful tool for keeping track of everything you have to do. A fantastic platform that prioritizes its users by offering low-code alternatives for constructing automated forms and other labor-saving features. More people will use the software, and it will be more adaptable.

It was a helpful resource for organizing our work. The platform's emphasis on its users contributes to its widespread popularity and adaptability. Low-code form and automation possibilities on a fantastic platform for streamlining our operations. However, reporting at the corporate level has received scant consideration.

There's room for improvement in the price system. For instance, regardless of the size of your team, you're limited to 500 automations, regardless of how many seats you buy. The gap between one level of service and the next is fairly wide, making the decision to upgrade a major one.

Marketing Consultant (R.-U.)

Good Software for small teams

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It was an easy to use software, but we needed more functionality.

It was easy to use and implement and roll out in our small business.

Unfortunately, the software was very slow at times and some of my employees reported very long waiting times. One of my employees was not able to use it on Linux PC.

Jhanvi
SEO Team Leader (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Perfect Software for Projects Management

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It's a powerful projects management software for organization's that woks on multiple projects and teams. Great to go with this software.

This software allows to handle multiple projects. It offers many useful features to setup and track tasks with team. It's very easy to use and time saving tool.

Sometimes i noticed that realtime notifications makes issue. Otherwise it's perfect for projects management.

Sadie
Media and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!

Commentaires : Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

Jennifer
President (É.-U.)

Fantastic Project Management Tool for Agencies

4,0 il y a 9 mois

The intuitive nature of Hive's functionality makes it easy for anyone to use and to quick to onboard and learn. The ability to move between different views allows users to the program in their favorite mode. Once you've set up templates it makes building cadenced projects even more simple.

I would love to see the ability to quote jobs added to Hive - it would help eliminate another program we use at the Agency.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for the great review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear Hive helps your team stay organized.

Christopher
Owner (É.-U.)

Love Hive!!

Commentaires : Organization, costing, task management. The Hive app and mobile are also awesome!

We are a small digital marketing firm. We had tried other programs, but Hive had the best package of support, collaboration and work flow!

Time tracking needs some work, but that is eclipsed by the wonders of version control and mark up of assets prior to approval.

Frank X.
Frank X.
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Truly Insightful Project Management for Agencies

The multiple team and dashboard views are a difference maker for our team, as well as the agency view which helps us anticipate and overcome potential bottlenecks.

The mobile app is not nearly as robust as the desktop version.

Herman
Educator (Taïwan)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Hive is a useful networking tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have improved communication between myself and colleagues.

Very few bugs and delays. The software seems to function smoothly and the customer support is prompt and effective.

The general design could be made more visually appealing, but there is very little problems with the functionality.

Sudhir
Planning Engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 51-200 employés

An effective collaborative tool for managing projects and tasks in detail

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : As a result of Hive's unique workflow planning and management software suite, the team was able to keep track of all the details and monitor all the tasks, as well as raise the attention on due dates and priorities by each team member and clients on a regular basis.

Hive allows the development of the team's capabilities to follow up on all projects on one system, as it provides us with enough flexibility to display different information in detail about all our projects independently or at once. Hive, through its capabilities to promote effective communication between team members, enables them to be familiar with all the details of workflow plans and also all the requirements of different tasks. I like in Hive the ease of preparing work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of work programs. Hive enables you through the project dashboard to know all the information you need, and also for each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and the dates for closing them.

Not a lot of complications, Hive is very easy to use and all members can do their jobs directly through it. I just find that Hive needs more automation, especially with regard to updating the start and end dates of missions, also some improvements must be added with regard to search options, because in the current situation we cannot reach accurate results.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for leaving us a review, Sudhir! We are so glad Hive keeps your team organized and on task. Cheers!

Jeff
Director of Brand Development (É.-U.)

A Great Tool For An Old Dog Who's Still Learning New Tricks

Commentaires : All jobs are run through Hive so we solve all our team productivity, scheduling and asset sharing (not final assets but briefs, notes, schedules, background documents, comps, etc) through the tool. We do not currently use the tool for client interaction, sharing or as an approval mechanism although we would like to.

I very much like the ablility to integrate IM, email and the productivity capabilities into one tool. It's a fantastic way to keep a 360-degree record of every job.

I do find that there is a huge learning curve for someone like me. I've been in this business for a long time but have always relied on others in supporting roles like traffic and production. Working for a small company where I am now responsible for everything from strategy to implementation and project management is a big challenge in and of itself. But learning the software on top of that does take time. It's not necessarily intuitive for someone like me that hasn't used other productivity software. Finding help and instructional videos to help me learn the basics and progress is somewhat difficult. I find myself spending lots of time sifting through the blog, doing Google and YouTube searches and reaching out through he tool's chat capability (often times it takes several hours to get a response). I wish there was a channel with all the videos that were well organized into a series of tutorials that would get you up and running quickly. I do a lot of trial and error and "learn by doing" on the platform. Again, because I'm a newbie, I suspect that would be the same no matter which tool I was using and probably isn't an issue for my younger, software native, brethren.

James
Project Manager (Allemagne)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

"One of the most functional software for project managers and entrepreneurs."

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The best thing and the most productive benefit of the hive are that it can alter anything into an engaging task. Thus, with the multiple features and simple interface, this software is bringing a wide range of work opportunities. Hence, to be on track you need such easy-to-use software with the best integration and drag plus drop attributes. In short, the hive is one of the most functional software for entrepreneurs and other users. The easy-to-use keys and appealing dashboard make it quite interesting for users to work. Thus, bring it one and enjoy the unlimited proactive tools.

As quoted, this is one of the best and first management platforms supporting democracy. So, this software manages the whole working schedule very well for the users. Thus, you will regulate the timings and working strategies with the help of this tool. Hive helps in the engaging audience and provides productivity with collaborative teamwork.

Having no problem is a problem. So, when it comes to hives then a lot of users complain about the notifications that don't pop up while working. Thus, there are many analytical report generation and buffering issues that customers encounter.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for leaving a review, James! We appreciate your support, and are thrilled to hear the benefits your team has seen with Hive.

Wagner
Project Manager (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

A good tool for multiple projects

Commentaires : My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view. This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis. I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A Great Project Management Tool!

Commentaires : It's been great working with Hive! My team and I use this application every day and I've found it really helpful for project management, which is one of my day to day tasks. I was responsible for finding a PM tool when I joined the team—and I'm so grateful that I found Hive!

In the past, I've used Asana for project management and Slack for messaging. Hive is the best of both worlds! I also prefer the layouts in Hive to any PM tools I've seen. Status view, calendar, Gantt chart and table view are all really helpful.

Tags and dependencies can be developed a bit more. Also, notifications are often messy. Would love an inbox for notifications rather than a popup in the top right corner and have the ability to mark certain tasks as read or unread.

Jesse
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Hive for in-house design & marketing team

Commentaires : It;'s been pretty much exactly what I wanted, and has worked as well as I could have hoped for. It has helped us greatly reduce the time it was taking us to input data from design requests, and it helps us stay on track with our large volume of active projects.

First off, it's the best priced option I found in my research. It's way below other services. I was happy to find that the interface and functionality did not suffer due to the low price tag. The platform is pretty much ideal for our purposes, design request forms, job traffic, and even long term strategic organization. Customer support is good, generally quick responses and help.

A few minor things here and there, like not being able to delete custom fields that I created. I feel like I looked pretty thoroughly for a way to delete them and didn't find it, but I also have not spoken to customer support, which i'm sure could help. Some trouble adding users at first, invite email took a while to get to teh person.

Jim
Cofounder, Operations Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Comprehensive Collaboration Feature Set

Commentaires : Hive brings our entire team into one collaborative workspace, allowing us to replace most emails with chat & task management. Samepage.io is also worth reviewing - haven't tried it but seems to also have a strong feature set at a similar or lower price, and includes video chat.

* Ability to view work by project, but team members all in one view, and then filter tasks to everything assigned to me across multiple projects * Chat * Responsiveness of customer service team via in app Intercom

* Threaded chat would be nice. This was recently added to Slack, but Workplace by Facebook does it even better * Filter out actions that have not hit their start date yet, AND tasks that have an unmet dependency. Goal is to focus attention toward work which can be done now, and minimize extra human manual filtering. * Needs FILTER BY DATE COMPLETED: We're most interested in seeing this available on the "My team" view, but could also make sense elsewhere. While we can filter status view by assignees, projects and status complete, just need this additional ability * Should be a way to AUTOMATICALLY MOVE URGENT ACTIONS TO TOP: Automatically sort tasks marked "urgent" to top of each respective status list when "Sort Type" "Sort by Priority" has been selected in the project navigator so users don't have to hunt them down and pull them up.

Delivery Lead (Inde)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great tool for workflow/project management

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We use Hive as our primary workflow management tools (for the client account I'm currently working with) - it helps us track ongoing projects for all the members of the team with real time updates on the progress. It becomes quite efficient to track and manage deadlines.

It lets you create subtasks within each task head that allows for better tracking of the progress on the project and also makes it more streamlined. This makes it super to easy to manage your ongoing projects and deadlines. I can just add a comment at the end of each day under the respective project heads that allows my team team/ manager to stay updated on the status of the project without the need for constant follow ups.

I usually have multiple projects lined up sequentially one after the other each with an independent start/end date. However, if there is a delay on one project for any reason - each of the following projec dates need to be edited and moved individually which can be quite frustrating. Would really appreciate there being an option to move all the project deadlines in one go.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Hive helps your team organize projects and deadlines. Making sure teams work more efficiently is our priority. Cheers!

Hannah
market research analyst (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Hive is a much needed resource during remote work and continues to improve!

Commentaires : Project management and in-house (only) team communication.

The chat function is HUGE for keeping our team connected while we are apart. We use it every day. I also love the "my actions" view because it keeps everything organized for me and I can stay on track and on time while juggling many different projects at once. Hive takes our feedback and makes improvements in a timely manner. I would recommend this product and it will just keep getting better!

I think "my actions" should automatically sort by the next due date at the top (the closest date). Instead, you have to manually adjust the order of tasks by due date, which is a little tedious. Maybe you could offer both options? Manual and auto.

Mark
Mark
Partner (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Hive Works!

Commentaires : As I mentioned above, working remotely can be difficult but I've been able to stay connected to my business partners using this software.

I like the fact that it consolidates the functionality of Slack, Trello and other project management software packages into one. I work remotely and it's easy to stay in touch with other members of the team on a minute-to-minute basis.

I can't get it to work reliably on my iPhone, despite updating it regularly. I have an older phone (5s) because I just like to have a smaller phone to carry. Soon this needs to change, but for now if I get notifications from Hive I have to find a place to pull up my laptop.

Raghav
QA engineer ()
, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It is a great tool

Commentaires : Events are gathered in HDFS by flume and needs to be processed into parquet files for fast querying. The input data contains variable attributes in the json payload as each customer could define custom attributes. It is part of the ETL pipeline, where hive jobs read json data and generates parquet files that would be queried using impala/spark. Using views, each customer queries only the relevant data

The syntax of hive! Its almost SQL so its easy to use. External tables, partitions, buckets, UDFs all the features I like to use with hive. ORC data format occupying lesser space and retrieving the data much faster. The Hive is intended to simplify your experience with Hadoop and allows developers and business analyst apply their SQL knowledge to query data, build reports, build etl etc. To be able to run map reduce jobs using json parsing and generate dynamic partitions in parquet file format.

Hive is comparatively slower than its competitors. Its easy to use but that comes with the cost of processing, If you are using it just for batch processing then hive is well and fine. It also does not have as rich of a scripting language.

So hail
Technology consultant ()
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Home Automation and control

Commentaires : This software is really cool if you want to automate things in your house such as your heating and lighting where you can use sensors for when you walk into your house they will turn the lights on automatically. The app they offer is really easy to use and very straight forward. The downside is that sometimes it lags so if a sensor goes off it does not turn the lights on right away. In summary, the idea is really good and the execution is good but the reliability needs to be worked on as it does not always work.

Good design idea and easy to use

Not very reliable yet as it sometimes fails to work as expected, looks like they have some bugs to sort out

Jessica
Jessica
Junior Designer (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Head and shoulders above the rest

Commentaires : Intuitive UX design: check. Customization: check. Small expert touches: check. This software makes managing projects and seeing where all of our projects are at a breeze.

I'm a designer at a small agency, and we have as many as 12 different client projects going on at the same time. Before, figuring out priorities and deadlines was organizational chaos. With Hive, I know what's due when, who's working on it, what the feedback is, what the status of the project is, and all at a glance. I love the built-in messenger and different layouts for viewing projects. The small touches like custom messenger statuses and built-in giphy make Hive fun to use.

I think the notifications section needs some improvement. I'd like more settings for how and when I receive notifications. My bosses are out of pocket a lot of the time, and we haven't been able to figure out how to make sure they get email notifications for the right things. Right now we're still relying on email for some internal communications, but I hope that won't be the case in the future.

Spencer
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Hive for the Small Business

Commentaires : Hive is crucial for the day to day organization of my team. Having multiple projects going at any one time, being able to view organize and plan our day so seamlessly is a life saver. The team behind this product is excellent; what I thought was an automated help line turned out to be a real person. I made a recommendation for features and in no time these functions came to a reality that I use everyday.

Pros Seamless use among team that definitely improves overall efficiency and effectiveness Ease of use (even for less tech savvy) Data analytics for the more curious/ math minded

No negatives, if you have a concern tell the Hive team. They’ll hear you and do their due diligence to remedy whatever concern you have.

Graduate Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best task organization product!

Commentaires : Hive has made our team task management and communication so much more efficient.

I am in love with this software. It helps our team manage tasks, request and give approvals, chat with each other, and connect our email. There are so many functions that just make this software the best I've used.

I have only been using Hive for a short amount of time and I have not found any cons yet. I am still learning all it has to offer.