Avis clients sur Hive

par Hive Technology

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Hive

Puissante plateforme de gestion de projet et de collaboration

En savoir plus sur Hive

123 avis affichés

Robert F.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need"

Avantages: Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

Inconvénients: The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Sadie P.
Media and Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!"

Commentaires: Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Avantages: Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

Inconvénients: I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Bram V.

"Easy project management"

Commentaires: Hive has been a great help in keeping an overview of all the different projects that run simultaneously. Assigning tasks, checking off to-do lists and tracking time is what I use Hive for on a daily basis, and with great pleasure!

Avantages: The software is really easy to use - and very friendly to the eyes and mind. I love using the Gantt-chart option when setting up projects, to keep a nice overview of the status of a project. For employees to be able to switch project views is an excellent tool too, because not everyone needs the overview like me.

Inconvénients: What I like least is the way integration with email and Slack is done. It definitely works, and probably like charm knowing the team and the software, but it sits on a rather small portion of the screen and makes the rest of the app a lot smaller, too.

Jeff C.
Sales Operations
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Close But Not Quite"

Commentaires: Timely response to chat logs. It would be a great product if the e-mail integration actually added value to ones workflow.

Avantages: Intuitive, easy to navigate. Many useful features you would expect with a project collaboration tool.

Inconvénients: Gmail attachments make into to the HIVE e-mail interface only about half of the time. Of those that do make it into HIVE about 65% must be downloaded rather than simply read. Hive will read a g.doc via Drive but all other attachments must be downloaded. If you create an action from the Hive e-mail and want to work on the documents that are attached, you would have to download and reattach the the documents to the action card. That renders HIVE e-mail integration about useless if you get a lot of e-mails with attachments. For me Hive is a no go for that reason. But, also because only half of the attachments even make into Hive to begin with.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Stephen brent M.
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"The project management product we were looking for"

Avantages: We looked at and tested several project management options and had used several in the past. Hive was never on our radar and unfortunately isn't as well known, but we discovered it through the WeWork employee portal and gave it a try. The set up was simple, it offered flexibility in terms of how you view and sort projects. It also allowed us to add external users without paying for a seat. This was extremely important because we want our clients to have access to our project boards, but we don't need full functionality for them. While it wasn't available when we first started using it, the addition of time tracking was a huge bonus for us as an agency, and Hive continues to impress us by adding additional features and functionality. When it comes to support, they are extremely responsive and in the rare times we have had to utilize support, issues have been resolved to satusfaction.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a native integration with HubSpot, but we're able to get around that with Zapier.

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Lindsey S.
Relationship Manager
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"We love Hive! "

Commentaires: Hive has allowed us to seamlessly connect, communication, collaborate between our team members, while being organized and efficient.

Avantages: This software has helped us streamline our operations - allowing our team of designers and project managers to communicate and work on projects collaboratively and seamlessly. It helps us all be on the same page and ensures that we get our projects done on time.

Inconvénients: We have no cons to report. Any issues we have with the software are related to organization and user set up. For example, if one doesn't check their "flagged items" daily, then they back up, which is a problem but it's on the user.

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Kathleen P.
Client Relations Manage
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Best Task Management System Ever Created"

Commentaires: As a Health benefits office, this program makes every task we do easy to complete and with the utmost efficiency that the task is absolutely done or what needs to be done to complete it.

Avantages: I love how simple it is to create the task cards and customize them any way necessary.

Inconvénients: Once something is deleted such as a comment or a picture it is permanently deleted.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Morgan P.
musician
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Great for Project Management and Planning"

Commentaires: I have been able to create and implement my goals and achieve my deadlines successfully.

Avantages: I'm a self-employed individual user. I found Hive in a search for a software that could be easily used by individual to manage deadlines, projects, and future goal planning all on one platform, with interweaving timeline features. Most softwares don't accommodate individual users, but Hive does!

Inconvénients: No, Hive is very easy to use and has helped me organize my business very well.

Eddie L.
Co-Founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2020

"Versatile and solid UX platform"

Commentaires: It's been great

Avantages: There are many platforms for organization and everyone has many different types of processes. With Hive we managed employer partnerships, customers, and development items all in a single application.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure if this is an actual negative, but I wish it was cheaper

• Publié le 20/03/2020
Frank x. P.
Managing Partner
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Truly Insightful Project Management for Agencies"

Avantages: The multiple team and dashboard views are a difference maker for our team, as well as the agency view which helps us anticipate and overcome potential bottlenecks.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is not nearly as robust as the desktop version.

Michelle K.
Studio Manager
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Overall good, can tell quirks are getting worked out as the product grows and evolves."

Commentaires: Overall it has been good. We have watched the program evolve and have definitely noticed improvements in ease of use and functionality. Several questions/ functional issues that I have had and expressed through surveys and chats have been modified/corrected, so it's good to see that the company is actually paying attention to how people are using it.

Avantages: -Multiple methods of tracking and organizing projects.
-Easy for multiple people to see what needs to be done on a project
-timelines make is easy to see where a project is going
-chats make it easy to keep shared notes available to everybody
-The time tracking feature is a nice addition. We are still getting the hang of using it effectively, but I think it is a good addition.

Inconvénients: -Definitely don't like the new blue expansion boxes in the Gnatt view. Too easy to rename/delete something
-Can't see my notes on Hive mobile.
-Wish the green "complete" mark bubbles could change color depending on what the status of an item is.
-I don't understand why the subactions of a phase don't stay condensed/expanded as I left them, instead of randomly expanding/condensing upon close & reopen of a project.
-Wish there was an option of deleting all the subactions when a phase is deleted, instead of having them appear in a different phase then have to delete each one manually, individually.
-I'm not sure if I'm missing an option, or if there is a bug, but it seems like dependencies don't always make the things they are attached to, move together. Maybe I just need a more through explanation of how the feature works.

Jeff G.
Director of Brand Development
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"A Great Tool For An Old Dog Who's Still Learning New Tricks"

Commentaires: All jobs are run through Hive so we solve all our team productivity, scheduling and asset sharing (not final assets but briefs, notes, schedules, background documents, comps, etc) through the tool. We do not currently use the tool for client interaction, sharing or as an approval mechanism although we would like to.

Avantages: I very much like the ablility to integrate IM, email and the productivity capabilities into one tool. It's a fantastic way to keep a 360-degree record of every job.

Inconvénients: I do find that there is a huge learning curve for someone like me. I've been in this business for a long time but have always relied on others in supporting roles like traffic and production. Working for a small company where I am now responsible for everything from strategy to implementation and project management is a big challenge in and of itself. But learning the software on top of that does take time. It's not necessarily intuitive for someone like me that hasn't used other productivity software. Finding help and instructional videos to help me learn the basics and progress is somewhat difficult. I find myself spending lots of time sifting through the blog, doing Google and YouTube searches and reaching out through he tool's chat capability (often times it takes several hours to get a response). I wish there was a channel with all the videos that were well organized into a series of tutorials that would get you up and running quickly. I do a lot of trial and error and "learn by doing" on the platform. Again, because I'm a newbie, I suspect that would be the same no matter which tool I was using and probably isn't an issue for my younger, software native, brethren.

Chantal S.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

"Happy Hivers"

Commentaires: As a virtual accounting team, we are using Hive not only to document our full range of workflow processes and procedures, but also as an audit trail. Hive keeps us on task and on point with client commitments, and has helped us collaborate with each other more effectively. Internal emails are almost non-existent now w/ the Hive messaging and commenting tools. We looked at all the options out there and were impressed with how Hive seems to bring the best of each project management platform to bear. It has been a gamechanger for us.

Avantages: Love the clean, bright interface, the options for data/project organization and visual representation, and stellar customer support - especially during onboarding. Hive messaging is also really slick (we no longer use Slack) and the platform's Giphy integration makes for some fun times for our virtual team.

Inconvénients: There are some quirks which we have discussed at length with the development team - most notably the inability to create dependent tasks within project actions that recur. We hear they are working on it, though. And our direct contact with support is a main reason we love Hive.

Melvin L.
Media Activation Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2019

"Great for productivity and task tracking at mass"

Commentaires: Overall, Hive was a great addition to the team. We used to do daily catchups with the stakeholders, which honestly wasted a lot of time in total for the whole team. With Hive, not only are we able to streamline work, it is also accountable and saves times by reducing needs for constant catchups on a daily basis. Anytime a stakeholder needs an idea of where the project is going, all that needs to be done is to login to Hive.

Avantages: Easy to use, many different views and ways to personalize the UI to suit each person's needs.
Notifications are great to also help track tasks and ensure completion of tasks amongst the team is done well.
Hive is great for small teams with large, repetitive tasks that needs to be tracked on multiple steps, which is what exactly my team has been using it for. All in all good experience, has helped cut down the need or daily catchups as all stakeholders can easily see project status and update project details quickly as well

Inconvénients: No way to track version history.
We have a rouge person who keeps randomly deleting our templates in the organisation. Hive has no way to track things like these however.
Also, I have used other project management softwares, and a lack of a desktop app or a addon (meaning you have to always open a tab to get the notifications) is a bit of a bummer

• Publié le 19/09/2019
Wagner A.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"A good tool for multiple projects"

Commentaires: My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

Avantages: one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view.
This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis.
I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Inconvénients: Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Tyler B.

"Hive Changed my life"

Avantages: Hive is the single best end-to-end project management software on the market. I've tried pretty much all of them and they hide critical features behind tiered payment plans unnecessarily. I have team members all across the world and we all use it to stay on top of critical projects daily. I especially love the forms feature for standard or weekly tasks. Every single time I've reached out to customer service regarding questions or issues they've been professional and especially helpful to me. They've always known how to help, gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, and given me exactly what I need. In my opinion, Hive knocks every single other task or project management software out of the water. It has increased our productivity, simplified our communication, prevented issues with clients, and given everyone in my company peace of mind.

Inconvénients: The app for the phone isn't as functional as the desktop app for Mac or the online version.

Courtney P.
Marketing Manager
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"A Great Project Management Tool!"

Commentaires: It's been great working with Hive! My team and I use this application every day and I've found it really helpful for project management, which is one of my day to day tasks. I was responsible for finding a PM tool when I joined the team—and I'm so grateful that I found Hive!

Avantages: In the past, I've used Asana for project management and Slack for messaging. Hive is the best of both worlds! I also prefer the layouts in Hive to any PM tools I've seen. Status view, calendar, Gantt chart and table view are all really helpful.

Inconvénients: Tags and dependencies can be developed a bit more. Also, notifications are often messy. Would love an inbox for notifications rather than a popup in the top right corner and have the ability to mark certain tasks as read or unread.

Ashley S.
Owner, CEO & Principal Consultant
Recherche, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Great way to organize your team & work flow!"

Commentaires: Veyr good. It works perfectly for us as a small firm working priarily remotely.

Avantages: Hive is a great software for organizing our team's time, projects and work flow. Our team works remotely, and this tool really helps us to connect with one another and coordinate our efforts. As an administrator, I am able to easily monitor projects to ensure we are on time and budget (using the time tracking estimates), and my team's time to ensure our resources have enough but not too much work. It also allows us to measure our productivity and adjust our time and budget estimates for future projects.

Inconvénients: It was a bi of a learning curve, so although ease of use now is okay I think this part could be enhanced. We are unable to send emails from hive using alias', which is difficult because I use one for my firm (many small business do) and makes the email feature unusable for us and there should be an option so that only administrators can see time of other employees. This is for us to monitor and it is inappropriate for other employees to see, as they do not necessarily know the circumstances for another staff which may be confidential.

Darren D.
Lead Engineer
Divertissement, 13-50 employés

"Hive user"

Commentaires: Overall it has been pretty good. I like that the software generally is very fast and responsive. The only area which is sluggish is the notes section which is a shame honestly because generally I'd want to see notes open up quickly if Im not prepared to start jotting things down on an impromptu call.

Avantages: I like the my actions section the most. It allows me to just quickly note down actions rapidly and then

Inconvénients: I think the task view could be reorganized a bit with regards to the UI/UX. It can be difficult to find things, and I'd like to see comments to be more prominent rather than at the bottom. I think github issues has a great layout that makes the conversations easier but still having an organized layout of options on the right.

Jason B.
Communications
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Hive is the Most Versatile Task-Management Tool I've Ever Used"

Commentaires: I love using Hive. I have been demonstrably more productive at scheduling out my time and seeing what's on my plate. I love it so much that I've been paying for it out of pocket for about nine months (as of this writing) because my company has yet to approve paying for it (just for budget reasons).

Avantages: Hive is versatile, customizable, and easy to use to track the completion of projects and tasks. The simple fact that you can instantly convert a project from Kanban style to a calendar view is incredible.

Inconvénients: The arrangement of the projects at the top isn't ideal.

Amanda Z.
Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Great software at a competitive price"

Commentaires: Our team does not have a project manager, so we needed a tool that would streamline our project processes and enable each team member to PM their own projects. Hive allowed us to get projects spun up faster and has increased our cross-functional team collaboration.

Avantages: There are so many features that I love about Hive. My favorite is that you can tailor each project view to what works best. The ability to provide reviews in app and establish approval flows is awesome. Additionally, the template design is robust and allows you to quickly form a project plan.

Inconvénients: I would like a better alert system and the ability to leave alerts unread - once you read them, they disappear from the main notification tab. I would like more high-level reporting that we can bubble up for executive review.

• Publié le 20/09/2019
Jesse F.
Creative Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Hive for in-house design & marketing team"

Commentaires: It;'s been pretty much exactly what I wanted, and has worked as well as I could have hoped for. It has helped us greatly reduce the time it was taking us to input data from design requests, and it helps us stay on track with our large volume of active projects.

Avantages: First off, it's the best priced option I found in my research. It's way below other services. I was happy to find that the interface and functionality did not suffer due to the low price tag. The platform is pretty much ideal for our purposes, design request forms, job traffic, and even long term strategic organization. Customer support is good, generally quick responses and help.

Inconvénients: A few minor things here and there, like not being able to delete custom fields that I created. I feel like I looked pretty thoroughly for a way to delete them and didn't find it, but I also have not spoken to customer support, which i'm sure could help. Some trouble adding users at first, invite email took a while to get to teh person.

Jim C.
Cofounder, Operations Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2017

"Comprehensive Collaboration Feature Set "

Commentaires: Hive brings our entire team into one collaborative workspace, allowing us to replace most emails with chat & task management. Samepage.io is also worth reviewing - haven't tried it but seems to also have a strong feature set at a similar or lower price, and includes video chat.

Avantages: * Ability to view work by project, but team members all in one view, and then filter tasks to everything assigned to me across multiple projects
* Chat
* Responsiveness of customer service team via in app Intercom

Inconvénients: * Threaded chat would be nice. This was recently added to Slack, but Workplace by Facebook does it even better
* Filter out actions that have not hit their start date yet, AND tasks that have an unmet dependency. Goal is to focus attention toward work which can be done now, and minimize extra human manual filtering.
* Needs FILTER BY DATE COMPLETED: We're most interested in seeing this available on the "My team" view, but could also make sense elsewhere. While we can filter status view by assignees, projects and status complete, just need this additional ability
* Should be a way to AUTOMATICALLY MOVE URGENT ACTIONS TO TOP: Automatically sort tasks marked "urgent" to top of each respective status list when "Sort Type" "Sort by Priority" has been selected in the project navigator so users don't have to hunt them down and pull them up.

• Publié le 26/09/2017
Prabhdeep S.
Software Engineer
10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 17/11/2017

"Hive Review"

Avantages: It's really customizable. You can view the same project in a lot of different ways. It also great that you have a bunch of separate projects, but can view them all together with summary view. There are just so many options that it really fits the needs of my whole team.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more integrations, but I think they are working on adding more. Also, I would love if they could add time tracking, but besides that there isn't too much I dislike. I had some trouble figuring out the new forms feature, but the customer support team was really helpful in getting that resolved.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 17/11/2017
Crystal M.
Project / Office Support
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Great Experience So Far!"

Commentaires: I am enjoying my time with Hive so far, very efficient and easy to use. Always updating their features, which is fun to learn about and implement into my work. Awesome product!

Avantages: The ability to create actions and sub-actions for a project / event, adding due dates. Different views, news feed section, ability to change text design.

Inconvénients: Being able to print off selections / parts exel sheets and not all together.