En savoir plus sur Textedly

Services de messagerie de masse par SMS. Idéal pour l'envoi de SMS en masse, de rappels de rendez-vous, de bons de réduction, de ventes, etc.

En savoir plus sur Textedly

There's also no limit to subscribers, which really helps build the clientele list.

No mobile apps nor video tutorials and not event one integration. Compared to others the large, monthly cost did not get you nearly what the competitors would give you.

Textedly - Notes

Textedly a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 334 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Textedly ?

Johnny C.
Johnny C.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Tried the rest, Textedly is the best

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It solved a major problem within our organization. We now have internal communication.

Full functionality! Works extremely well for mass text marketing and communication.

It works well in every facet. No complaints.

Misty C.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Customer service great

5 il y a 8 mois

The text service is very easy to use and the customer support is quick and responsive. I was trying to send links and it was functioning properly. They were quick to make it right and looked into alternative solutions.

You may not be able to send a url link. The mobile carriers block it. Which isn’t textedly fault.

Sasha I.
Billing Department Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Giving 2 stars for lack of flexibility for customers.

2 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good price for messages, but not good service for companies who sending SMS to new monthly, fresh and updated lists of customers.

I like the price for the service and i`m impressed with a delivery rate. Good job!

-Problem is you need to pay for keywords that you are not going to use in the next month. For example: I have a fresh list of customers every month and i need to create new keywords with new lists attached to them, but.....as per Textedly advise if "i remove a subscriber from a keyword, there is no way to resubscribe them on your end, even if you create a new keyword" and "We do not recommend deleting your keyword as it will delete all of your message data. It is best to keep your data in the event you are involved in a Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) legal matter. Penalties are $500 to $1,500 for each text message violation that you sent". So, why customer needs to pay for keywords he will never use in the future?. -Another difficulty for me was a lack of simplicity of platform usage and i need to communicate with a customer service and wait for the answer in order to solve technical issues or receive answers on my questions which i couldn`t find in QA section of Textedly.

Stacy lynn H.
Stacy lynn H.
Senior Associate (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

The Only Guarantee My Customers See!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The reason I chose Textedly is because I was looking for an affordable option to communicate with my followers while being on a very small budget. Textedly is exactly what I need without a ton of bells and whistles. I love the service and my customer engagement has increased greatly!

I like that the software is very easy to use and that I can see my results immediately when a message is delivered.

I don't like that there isn't a separate mobile app that I can use with the software. Even though you can use it through your browser, it's not the same.

Quinn S.
Marketing (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

My Experience with Textedly

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I love this program. I see our company using your service for a long time!

I would say the ease of use. From uploading new contacts to filtering, this has been a great tool for our communication with our customers.

The filtering system is a little clunky, but once I got use to it, it is workable.

Jerry B.
Jerry B.
Dispatcher / Agent (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

From day one we have been impressed with Textedly.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Marketing is never an easy thing to contend with. With Textedly I can give our prospects that one last chance to commit without being intrusive. we have had great results thus far and are pleased with the Textedly service team.

They are continuing to grow there features on a regular bases. the price is more than right and the value is beyond wonderful.

So far it has been hard to find one. We critique our services hard, Textedly has met and exceeded all of our needs and want with there service.

Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Worst customer service ever

1 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Terrible, Just terrible.

Nothing There is absolutely nothing good about using this companies platform. Stay away

Company has the worst customer service. I have tried to cancel on multiple occasions but they NEVER get back with the customer. I have tried to cancel but since my account was on an annual contract, could not do it through the website. Spoke with multiple people over chat since their phone service is terrible, and been told that "someone" will reach out to you regarding this issue. I hardly receive replies on the chat site on the web page, and they ignore your requests. Do not use this service unless you want some major stress in your life. Terrible company.

Natasha ewing J.
Natasha ewing J.
Media & Maketing Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Poor support model

2 il y a 2 ans

You get alot of text messages in each bundle. It is a cost effective solution for a small organization like ours.

Horrible customer service. Not only did we have a problem with double billing. It is virtually impossible to cancel the service. You can never talk to anyone you are limited to the chat or email only for support. There have been instances when none of my text messages reached my subscribers for unknown reasons or there were significant delays in scheduled texts. My new service is far superior and even offers an app. While it cost a little more. The trade-off is excellent customer support.

Dave K.
Dave K.
Managing Director (É.-U.)

Great Tool for Texting

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great product, easy to use, good customer support

Easy to set up and use. Importing subscribers is easy.

using previous messages - need a better way to copy and reuse.

Diana P.
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Saved My Wedding

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me through how to use the entire platform. It came in handy because my seating chart for my wedding was delay so I was able text my guests where they were sitting.

The software is easy to use and data importing is simply. I was able to important all the phone numbers for my event.

Having to get the customer service to update the greeting everytime I need it change.

Freelance Web & Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

One of the best sms texting and marketing services

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We’ve had an excellent experience with textedly and have come to trust them over the years we’ve used them for our important group communications.

I love how reliable and easy to use Textedly’s web dashboard is. Things are well though out and easy to find. The feature set has everything we need including the ability to bulk import, schedule messages, and even attach photos. It doesn’t require any of our end users to instal anything like WhatsApp and requires no special training for those receiving messages. We use it for group messaging large numbers of volunteers. The pricing is super fair and the customer service is excellent. I’ve compared textedly with a lot of other services in its range and by far I prefer and trust it for needs.

In order to bulk import textedly has to approve your account and it’s best you sign up with a domain email if you want to import via csv a list of contacts. However they do this in order to reduce the likelihood of getting their short code flagged as spam and this helps to ensure the reliability of sms messages getting delivered reliably. So in truth this is a positive thing. Just requires some manual verification to get approved for it. But customer service is fast to get it done. I’d suggest that maybe they could have someone available via email on the weekends who could enable this feature in case a user signs up late in the week and needs to enable the feature asap. But not a huge deal.

Kevin W.
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Good pricing for a no-frills texting service. Responsive customer service.

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We're still trying to decide if there's enough value with this vendor to counter the issues with importing/exporting subscribers. We're currently with another SMS vendor that has more features (many that we don't use). We're looking for pricing in the range offered by Textedly, but the import/export functions are so basic and so critical to what we do.

Pricing is quite good. The administrative back-end is intuitive, and the set-up steps are easy to follow. Good match for smaller businesses setting up this type of service for the first time.

Unable to export subscribers. The current workaround suggested by Textedly is to copy and paste out of the admin listing of subscribers. Not a good solution. Importing/exporting is a basic function with any database-driven service. Unpleasantly surprised that this function is absent. Importing a current subscriber list is a bit unusual. You send your Excel file via email with your keyword as the subject line. Would prefer to handle everything in the admin back-end. Also can't import subscriber join dates, even though that field does exist in the Textedly database. The Textedly suggested workaround is to put the join dates in a different field, such as the email field. Another area that needs attention. In short, I like Textedly for the pricing and general ease of use. But if your business has an existing subscriber base, and you're looking for a new vendor, beware of a few significant issues with importing/exporting. One can hope that Textedly takes note and promptly addresses these issues.

Steve D.
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Daily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!

The fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers. We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.

Nobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.

Michael A.
Business Development Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A great interface with a user centered functionality

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Recommended!! if you are looking for an effective an on-time solution for you message marketing campaigns.

We are always on the move so we need something which can be easily accessible and flexible. Textedly suits best for instant messaging. It gives us feasibility to send a proper format message so that our customer/clients gets the whole knowledge in a single message, thanks to Textedly. Along with mass messaging, we can schedule it as well for later days. Apart from all other functionality, Textedly has a great customer support, which adds more value to customer experience.

Satisfied with all the aspects, and so simple to operate, for the cons, there is nothing much but they can always bring something new, which solves the pain issues of email marketing, can have more options in "Filter". Other than that, Great Work Textedly Team!

Jared E.
Associate Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Great for churches! The possibilities are endless!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : This is opening up new possibilities for our church. People are better able to access information and we can communicate more effectively with Textedly. There are many opportunities we haven't even explored yet utilizing this new way of communicating.

The ability to reach people in the fastest easiest way. EVERYBODY at least glances at a text message if not read it completely. You can't say that about voicemails, emails, physical mail, etc...

The software itself is awesome. Took a little while to figure out how to use it. There were not useful videos or articles to help me with what I wanted. I use Textedly for two purposes. 1. For ongoing communication. People subscribe to a keyword (an all church keyword, or youth ministry keyword) and I can periodically send messages to inform, advertise, or communicate information. 2. I use a keyword for single use, or special uses. (To register for an event online, they text the keyword to get a link to online registration. Or to interact with the Sunday sermon, text a keyword to get a link to an article referenced, or for a survey, or poll.) There were no articles that explained I needed to delete subscribers if I wanted them to receive the automated predetermined message again. If they aren't removed and they text the same keyword again, they get a message saying they are already subscribed rather than getting the message I made. Also, you CAN change an existing keyword to a different keyword (the help articles don't say this). But you have to delete everyone that has subscribed to that first keyword before you can change it.

Christina J.
Organizational Safety and Emergency Mgt Officer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

a must have for multi-facility organizations

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : relaying operational changes and situational awareness in emergencies
primary communication vehicle for early closures, relaying pertinent info on road closures to transport and field staff. All of these functions are easily accomplished in 2 minutes or less. This is a vital tool in our safety and emergency preparedness and management toolbox. Look forward to utilizing additional functions offered, but not yet explored in the software. We have 10 sites in 2 states and this tool allows the customization for each site.

Ease of use, reporting functions, useful for normal operations as well as emergency operational change information stream notification, ability to craft and store common communication templates, easy navigation using the dashboard even for first time users.

doesn't make coffee but I guess I can live with that

John H.
John H.
Managing Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Textedly is reliable, easy, and a good value

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Except for one sign in glitch, earlier this year, their tech support has been fabulous. They have a personalized business approach to their customers. I don't feel like I'm interfacing with some outsourced tech support halfway around the world.

It allows me to send out 400 plus texts to our sports league in a matter of seconds. It's reliable. It's easy to add new participants, without a long barrier of entry for the new participants. It is a substantially lower cost than its competition.

Once entered as a contact, a participant can't change a phone number without you having to delete the entire contact and re-entering from scratch. I would like to see some edit capability in the phone number field, if all the other information stays constant.

Christopher G.
Accounts Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Easy-to-use interface and great way to interact with our customers.

5 il y a 4 ans

Interface - it is easy to use for anyone regardless of technical skill. Contact management - it is very easy to upload a CSV file of your customer list or manually enter in a new contact. Searching for a specific contact or keyword tied to that contact is also easy. Ability to schedule texts - this alone is great because I can schedule campaigns ahead of time when a promo goes live and I don't have to worry about setting it up the day-of. Individual and mass texting abilities - our customers love that now we can send individual texts that their order has been shipped and alerts them. Also the ease of use in sending a mass text is the real use of this and having both capabilities really makes this product shine. Price - great value for the product. Texting services are a dime-a-dozen these days and I have used a few but Textedly is the best all around for value of what you get!

Not a major con, but would like the ability to send messages to specific people or keywords using a filter from the new message page. It already can be done by going to the Subscribers page, performing a filtered search and then sending message from there. It's not a major con and is nit picking since that is only one extra step but that's about the only con I can think of using Textedly.

Adam E.
Life Groups/Discipleship Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

It has been very good. User friendly, cost effective, great features for simplistic usage

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Increased ability to communicate more effectively with my leaders, teams, and members. Great tool for getting information out efficiently, quickly, and people don't feel spammed.

I love that I can schedule a group text message to be sent out ahead of time. It is super helpful administratively for me to accomplish this task earlier in the week whereas with other free texting services you have to hit the send button exactly when you want it sent - the send later option is amazing and worth every penny! Super affordable as well too.

Uploading the contacts can be a little difficult at times - chimp mail is a little bit more interactive and helpful to upload contacts/emails whereas Textedly format of their CSV doc needs to be exact or will reject uploading contacts; however, once you have it formatted properly it works amazingly!

Ans S.
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Textedly is a MUST for all churches and religious organizations!

5 il y a 4 ans

Textedly offers one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) mass texting with shortcode plans online. For a small church group with just 200-300 members, it was not worth spending upwards of 75 dollars monthly to send them weekly notifications. But with Textedly, the price was almost 80 percent less! Best of all, the user interface is so smooth, I am able to send mass texts from whereever from my phone. The support group always gets back to me as soon as possible as well and is very helpful if I have any questions!

There are no cons compared to other mass text messaging platforms. The one thing I can say is that they don't offer just a standalone service where you can buy credits one time and just use them. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan no matter what.

Pablo R.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

I love the system. Easy to use and affordable. It is a staple in our marketing plan. A+++++

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We use textedly to text the expired listings in our market. It gives us a second option on reaching prospective clients. We are also looking into sending text with video links to our current clients and prospect. The next step is to use as a way to connect with our farms.

Easy to use. Easy to upload csv file. The interface is perfect. The affordability is great. I love having the templates and having the ability to send at a later date.

I wish it had campaigns that we can set up so when we enter a lead there would be a series of pre-determined text that would go out without having to set each one. But really not an issue.

Seneca B.
Pantry Market & Mobile Programs Manager (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Simple and Easy

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : This service has been incredibly easy to use. If you need to go to more characters and send two texts that works pretty easy. If you don't have enough messages in your bank, it is easy to purchase the additional ones needed to send those all out. Overall, this is just a basic system that is easy to use. You don't get a lot of customization, but for small companies like us with only a few thousand texts going out each month, it is a perfect fit.

The set-up was really easy. Once we signed up, we used the online chat for help. They walked us through what we needed, sent us the forms, and then it was super easy to implement. Each time we send out more texts, we can see previous campaigns and even re-send as we choose. Notifications when people text us come to our email so we don't have to log in constantly and check. Very user friendly.

Unfortunately you cannot send campaigns to only NEW people who sign up. So if you have a campaign this week and send it out and hope more people sign up, you either individually have to text them, or wait until your next campaign. You can't just grab those people all in one swoop. Opt in is easy for the member, but if they opt out in error, and text you that...you can't use this system to opt them back in or contact them. You have to use something else (email, call, etc) and inform them to sign up again.

Matt Z.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

It's the one I chose for a reason

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Quite good. They were very helpful early on. Since then, it's been an easy platform to use.

The customer support was great during my research. They promptly answered my questions, even anticipating future considerations.

There's really not much I don't like. I suppose the layout of the platform itself could be a little better, but that's just personal preference.

Regina D.
Executive Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

The functionality of Textedly makes it one of the best programs on the market. Textedly is #1!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : With Textedly, I'm able to login, setup a text message distribution literally within five minutes. It's amazing how easy Textedly is to learn and executive. Great product!

Besides the fact that Textedly is an awesome tool, the one thing that I like most about Textedly is that I get to keep my unused text messages. Some months we're heavy users than the next month may not be as busy. The rollover text messages helps our organization in times when we are using more messages. I absolutely love the idea of sending photos and URL's with the text message. Sometimes the photo will grab a person's attention before the actual text. Overall, Textedly is an awesome product for the price. It may not be as fancy as some its competitors but Textedly gets RESULTS! And, that's what matters to use the most.

I would like to have more KEYWORDS. Perhaps, Textedly could offer a subscription for KEYWORDS. For example, purchase 10 keywords for X number of dollars. Although the option to purchase keywords is already available, I think having a option with a subscription fee would be an improvement.

Md. ashikur R.
Senior Marketing Officer (Bangladesh)
51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best Mass Texting services software I have ever seen.

5 il y a 4 ans

This is the best mass texting service I have ever seen. The feature of setting communication on my time is the best feature. I can effortlessly build my customer base. And the other things is, there is no limitation about signing up, how many people I like. If anyone sign up, textedly automatically track zip code, state etc. that's why I can know how is performing my campaign. That's why I am like this software..

Subscriber data is more complicated. This software is not so user friendly. Company's support system needed some improve.