One of the best sms texting and marketing services

Publié le 13/02/2019
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We’ve had an excellent experience with textedly and have come to trust them over the years we’ve used them for our important group communications.

Avantages: I love how reliable and easy to use Textedly’s web dashboard is. Things are well though out and easy to find. The feature set has everything we need including the ability to bulk import, schedule messages, and even attach photos. It doesn’t require any of our end users to instal anything like WhatsApp and requires no special training for those receiving messages. We use it for group messaging large numbers of volunteers. The pricing is super fair and the customer service is excellent. I’ve compared textedly with a lot of other services in its range and by far I prefer and trust it for needs.

Inconvénients: In order to bulk import textedly has to approve your account and it’s best you sign up with a domain email if you want to import via csv a list of contacts. However they do this in order to reduce the likelihood of getting their short code flagged as spam and this helps to ensure the reliability of sms messages getting delivered reliably. So in truth this is a positive thing. Just requires some manual verification to get approved for it. But customer service is fast to get it done. I’d suggest that maybe they could have someone available via email on the weekends who could enable this feature in case a user signs up late in the week and needs to enable the feature asap. But not a huge deal.

Good pricing for a no-frills texting service. Responsive customer service.

Publié le 08/06/2017
Kevin W.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're still trying to decide if there's enough value with this vendor to counter the issues with importing/exporting subscribers. We're currently with another SMS vendor that has more features (many that we don't use). We're looking for pricing in the range offered by Textedly, but the import/export functions are so basic and so critical to what we do.

Avantages: Pricing is quite good. The administrative back-end is intuitive, and the set-up steps are easy to follow. Good match for smaller businesses setting up this type of service for the first time.

Inconvénients: Unable to export subscribers. The current workaround suggested by Textedly is to copy and paste out of the admin listing of subscribers. Not a good solution. Importing/exporting is a basic function with any database-driven service. Unpleasantly surprised that this function is absent. Importing a current subscriber list is a bit unusual. You send your Excel file via email with your keyword as the subject line. Would prefer to handle everything in the admin back-end. Also can't import subscriber join dates, even though that field does exist in the Textedly database. The Textedly suggested workaround is to put the join dates in a different field, such as the email field. Another area that needs attention. In short, I like Textedly for the pricing and general ease of use. But if your business has an existing subscriber base, and you're looking for a new vendor, beware of a few significant issues with importing/exporting. One can hope that Textedly takes note and promptly addresses these issues.

Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...

Publié le 31/07/2018
Steve D.
System Administrator
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Daily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!

Avantages: The fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers.
We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.

Inconvénients: Nobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.

A great interface with a user centered functionality

Publié le 12/05/2018
Michael A.
Business Development Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Recommended!! if you are looking for an effective an on-time solution for you message marketing campaigns.

Avantages: We are always on the move so we need something which can be easily accessible and flexible. Textedly suits best for instant messaging. It gives us feasibility to send a proper format message so that our customer/clients gets the whole knowledge in a single message, thanks to Textedly. Along with mass messaging, we can schedule it as well for later days.
Apart from all other functionality, Textedly has a great customer support, which adds more value to customer experience.

Inconvénients: Satisfied with all the aspects, and so simple to operate, for the cons, there is nothing much but they can always bring something new, which solves the pain issues of email marketing, can have more options in "Filter". Other than that, Great Work Textedly Team!

Great for churches! The possibilities are endless!

Publié le 21/08/2018
Jared E.
Associate Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is opening up new possibilities for our church. People are better able to access information and we can communicate more effectively with Textedly. There are many opportunities we haven't even explored yet utilizing this new way of communicating.

Avantages: The ability to reach people in the fastest easiest way. EVERYBODY at least glances at a text message if not read it completely. You can't say that about voicemails, emails, physical mail, etc...

Inconvénients: The software itself is awesome. Took a little while to figure out how to use it. There were not useful videos or articles to help me with what I wanted. I use Textedly for two purposes.
1. For ongoing communication. People subscribe to a keyword (an all church keyword, or youth ministry keyword) and I can periodically send messages to inform, advertise, or communicate information.
2. I use a keyword for single use, or special uses. (To register for an event online, they text the keyword to get a link to online registration. Or to interact with the Sunday sermon, text a keyword to get a link to an article referenced, or for a survey, or poll.)
There were no articles that explained I needed to delete subscribers if I wanted them to receive the automated predetermined message again. If they aren't removed and they text the same keyword again, they get a message saying they are already subscribed rather than getting the message I made. Also, you CAN change an existing keyword to a different keyword (the help articles don't say this). But you have to delete everyone that has subscribed to that first keyword before you can change it.

Textedly is reliable, easy, and a good value

Publié le 25/04/2019
John H.
Managing Broker
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Except for one sign in glitch, earlier this year, their tech support has been fabulous. They have a personalized business approach to their customers. I don't feel like I'm interfacing with some outsourced tech support halfway around the world.

Avantages: It allows me to send out 400 plus texts to our sports league in a matter of seconds. It's reliable. It's easy to add new participants, without a long barrier of entry for the new participants. It is a substantially lower cost than its competition.

Inconvénients: Once entered as a contact, a participant can't change a phone number without you having to delete the entire contact and re-entering from scratch. I would like to see some edit capability in the phone number field, if all the other information stays constant.

Easy-to-use interface and great way to interact with our customers.

Publié le 22/06/2018
Christopher G.
Accounts Manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Interface - it is easy to use for anyone regardless of technical skill. Contact management - it is very easy to upload a CSV file of your customer list or manually enter in a new contact. Searching for a specific contact or keyword tied to that contact is also easy. Ability to schedule texts - this alone is great because I can schedule campaigns ahead of time when a promo goes live and I don't have to worry about setting it up the day-of. Individual and mass texting abilities - our customers love that now we can send individual texts that their order has been shipped and alerts them. Also the ease of use in sending a mass text is the real use of this and having both capabilities really makes this product shine. Price - great value for the product. Texting services are a dime-a-dozen these days and I have used a few but Textedly is the best all around for value of what you get!

Inconvénients: Not a major con, but would like the ability to send messages to specific people or keywords using a filter from the new message page. It already can be done by going to the Subscribers page, performing a filtered search and then sending message from there. It's not a major con and is nit picking since that is only one extra step but that's about the only con I can think of using Textedly.

It has been very good. User friendly, cost effective, great features for simplistic usage

Publié le 10/07/2018
Adam E.
Life Groups/Discipleship Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Increased ability to communicate more effectively with my leaders, teams, and members. Great tool for getting information out efficiently, quickly, and people don't feel spammed.

Avantages: I love that I can schedule a group text message to be sent out ahead of time. It is super helpful administratively for me to accomplish this task earlier in the week whereas with other free texting services you have to hit the send button exactly when you want it sent - the send later option is amazing and worth every penny! Super affordable as well too.

Inconvénients: Uploading the contacts can be a little difficult at times - chimp mail is a little bit more interactive and helpful to upload contacts/emails whereas Textedly format of their CSV doc needs to be exact or will reject uploading contacts; however, once you have it formatted properly it works amazingly!

Textedly is a MUST for all churches and religious organizations!

Publié le 05/10/2018
Ans S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Textedly offers one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) mass texting with shortcode plans online. For a small church group with just 200-300 members, it was not worth spending upwards of 75 dollars monthly to send them weekly notifications. But with Textedly, the price was almost 80 percent less! Best of all, the user interface is so smooth, I am able to send mass texts from whereever from my phone. The support group always gets back to me as soon as possible as well and is very helpful if I have any questions!

Inconvénients: There are no cons compared to other mass text messaging platforms. The one thing I can say is that they don't offer just a standalone service where you can buy credits one time and just use them. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan no matter what.

I love the system. Easy to use and affordable. It is a staple in our marketing plan. A+++++

Publié le 23/08/2018
Pablo R.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use textedly to text the expired listings in our market. It gives us a second option on reaching prospective clients. We are also looking into sending text with video links to our current clients and prospect. The next step is to use as a way to connect with our farms.

Avantages: Easy to use.
Easy to upload csv file. The interface is perfect.
The affordability is great.
I love having the templates and having the ability to send at a later date.

Inconvénients: I wish it had campaigns that we can set up so when we enter a lead there would be a series of pre-determined text that would go out without having to set each one. But really not an issue.

Simple and Easy

Publié le 05/09/2018
Seneca B.
Pantry Market & Mobile Programs Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This service has been incredibly easy to use. If you need to go to more characters and send two texts that works pretty easy. If you don't have enough messages in your bank, it is easy to purchase the additional ones needed to send those all out. Overall, this is just a basic system that is easy to use. You don't get a lot of customization, but for small companies like us with only a few thousand texts going out each month, it is a perfect fit.

Avantages: The set-up was really easy. Once we signed up, we used the online chat for help. They walked us through what we needed, sent us the forms, and then it was super easy to implement. Each time we send out more texts, we can see previous campaigns and even re-send as we choose. Notifications when people text us come to our email so we don't have to log in constantly and check. Very user friendly.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately you cannot send campaigns to only NEW people who sign up. So if you have a campaign this week and send it out and hope more people sign up, you either individually have to text them, or wait until your next campaign. You can't just grab those people all in one swoop. Opt in is easy for the member, but if they opt out in error, and text you that...you can't use this system to opt them back in or contact them. You have to use something else (email, call, etc) and inform them to sign up again.

The functionality of Textedly makes it one of the best programs on the market. Textedly is #1!

Publié le 20/03/2018
Regina D.
Executive Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Textedly, I'm able to login, setup a text message distribution literally within five minutes. It's amazing how easy Textedly is to learn and executive. Great product!

Avantages: Besides the fact that Textedly is an awesome tool, the one thing that I like most about Textedly is that I get to keep my unused text messages. Some months we're heavy users than the next month may not be as busy. The rollover text messages helps our organization in times when we are using more messages. I absolutely love the idea of sending photos and URL's with the text message. Sometimes the photo will grab a person's attention before the actual text. Overall, Textedly is an awesome product for the price. It may not be as fancy as some its competitors but Textedly gets RESULTS! And, that's what matters to use the most.

Inconvénients: I would like to have more KEYWORDS. Perhaps, Textedly could offer a subscription for KEYWORDS. For example, purchase 10 keywords for X number of dollars. Although the option to purchase keywords is already available, I think having a option with a subscription fee would be an improvement.

Best Mass Texting services software I have ever seen.

Publié le 29/06/2018
Md. ashikur R.
Senior Marketing Officer
51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is the best mass texting service I have ever seen. The feature of setting communication on my time is the best feature. I can effortlessly build my customer base. And the other things is, there is no limitation about signing up, how many people I like. If anyone sign up, textedly automatically track zip code, state etc. that's why I can know how is performing my campaign. That's why I am like this software..

Inconvénients: Subscriber data is more complicated. This software is not so user friendly. Company's support system needed some improve.

Simple. Cheap. Reliable.

Publié le 19/06/2017
Anthony S.
General Manager
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Textedly is far cheaper than any other mass texting software we have used. On top of that, it uses material design and has live customer support. I am very impressed with their services and recommend them to anyone who needs a mass texting platform. Textedly is by FAR, the best mass texting platform we have tried.

Inconvénients: I wish they had a mobile app (Android AND IOS) and SMS notifications for incoming messages. Also the ability to add subscribers without them having to send and an SMS to the short code.

Convenient way to communicate with Clients

Publié le 28/05/2019
John S.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Communication with clients has become much easier.

Avantages: Ease of use, data it keeps, 90% of the time messages go quick.

Inconvénients: Systems go down 1 -2 times per month for a few hours, causes delays in messages. The frequency of this seems to be going down. Has issues with my browser ( Crome) I have figured work arounds. Overall I recommend the product

The most important feature doesn't work

Publié le 24/04/2017
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: When I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with

Inconvénients: When I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with

Lorraine Textedly review

Publié le 21/09/2018
Lorraine S.
Astrologer
Philanthropie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience is pretty much just wish the software was more up to date so I could really take full advantage

Avantages: It is extremely easy to use! It really helps drive my business!!

Inconvénients: I wish there was an app and the ability to add photos on the go. I also would like to have another number my clients can text other than 33222

Great Product!!

Publié le 24/04/2019
Scott C.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I needed an easy to use and reliable text service! I read reviews of a lot of companies and settled on Textedly because of its ease of use and economic value. I have been using Textedly for a little over a year and highly recommend it!

Avantages: The ease of use! The price is very nice!

Inconvénients: None really! It took a little bit of time to get to know the interface.

New customer database and communication platform.

Publié le 25/02/2019
Blake B.
Sales Manager
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, ease of read, ease of navigation throughout, and TIME to get the job done! We love it!

Avantages: Time management! We can't say enough about how valuable our time is as well as everyone's! Textedly helps each of our customer service professionals get factual information to all our customers quickly without interrupting their other daily duties. It also limits the intrusion of our updates to our customer's busy schedule. A quick text, and you're back to business!

Inconvénients: With our current needs and volumes, Textedly can handle most all jobs. There may be a few applications that can expand the capabilities of what we may do each day. Only at the level of subscription we have we do not have that functionality. It may be an addition we have not looked at this possibility in detail.

Stop looking ANY WHERE else! This is it!

Publié le 02/06/2019
Becky G.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can honestly say that I did a TON of research before signing up with Textedly. Textedly again, and again, and again got a ton or great reviews. After signing up for Textedly I have found that all the great reviews I have read before me are true! They are easy to use. The interface is SUPER easy to navigate. I did have to contact customer service once about a question. They were so kind, and easy to work with. The price is spot on AND conversion rate is insanely good! My unsubscribe rate is ONLY %1.8 ! If you are thinking about signing up for texted messaging service look no further! Textedly is it!

Avantages: What I LOVE best about textedly is how easy it is to use. It is effortless !

Inconvénients: I can honestly say that I have found very little that I dis-like about textedly. However, if there was one thing I would say I would like to be able to have a few more keywords included instead of having to buy more after 2.

Number One!

Publié le 29/04/2016
Salvador T.
Support client

Commentaires: Textedly is a relatively new company. They opened there texting platform to the public in 2015. We were there first paying customer. We will never go to any other vendor. Textedly gets it right! Since there platform is so new, it is super-fast, agile, beautifully designed, and works on any device desktop, tablet, even a mobile phone. As soon as we log-in to our account at Textedly.com, we can immediately see a snapshot of our subscribers, text messages sent and delivered, as well as a live activity feed of who just signed up. We can also see our text messages if we have them scheduled to go out in a future date. We currently have over 3,000 subscribers that have opted-in, and we send our marketing text messages to, mostly coupons and discounts. We have never had a problem with Textedly. They usually send those entire text messages out and everyone gets them in less than two minutes. I can review the reports after sending out our text message campaigns. And with their easy to remember Short Code of 33222, it makes it simple for us to gain new subscribers, people opt-in by texting my Keyword to that short code. Highly recommend. On one day, we sent out a text blast message, and it increased our sales on that single day by $2,000. Great company, great service.

Great for being in the know

Publié le 06/08/2019
Randy B.
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great tool to get weather updates and closings out to my congregation. It is useful in sending out prayer request also from time to time.

Inconvénients: It is a little hard to navigate the home page from a phone. It is also a little pricy to keep going.

So easy to use

Publié le 30/04/2019
Laura M.
Family Services Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Textedly allows me to send mass text messages for meeting reminders and other information. I LOVE that incoming text messages are free so they can text me back for one on one communication. The calendar makes it easy to schedule a text message for a future date in case I forget. Love Textedly!

Inconvénients: I will recommend Textedly to my colleagues and business partners. No complaints!

Textedly has given me everything I need to keep my audience informed. Great experience.

Publié le 10/04/2018
Ryan W.
Youth Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to communicate with those that express interest in my organization. I keep parents and students informed on upcoming events and such, all in one easy to use platform.

Avantages: Biggest pro is affordability. Cost based upon communication need is a no brainer. Textedly is very user friendly. They also offer analysis of texts sent feedback received. The ability to add graphics to text is great as well. A lot of great opportunities for increased outreach through this service.

Inconvénients: I have used this product for almost a year now. At this time, I have not experienced any negative features of textedly.

Love this software! Very easy to use!

Publié le 09/04/2018
Tina L.
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saving time on calling clients for their spa appointments. I just set up a reminder text to be sent when they schedule their appt and never have to worry about it again.

Avantages: How easy it is to use and how I can schedule texts to be sent at a later date. I regularly use this for sending reminder appointment texts in my spa, so I really love this feature. I also love the notifications feature when customers reply back to my texts. I have it set up to email as well as pop up notifications.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I have found is that I would like to see the subscribers in alphabetical order. However, they are in order when you create a new message and add a subscriber. It also may be user error on my part as to why I'm not seeing it like that.