Avis clients sur Earth Class Mail

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Earth Class Mail

Votre courrier et vos documents sont conservés en toute sécurité dans le cloud, entièrement consultable et intégré aux outils que vous utilisez pour alimenter votre back-office.

En savoir plus sur Earth Class Mail

25 avis affichés sur 42

John B.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Twelve year user of Earth Class Mail"

Avantages: A broad selection of addresses, fast and convenient document scanning, quick check deposits, simple shipping, and package management.

Inconvénients: The user interface feels ten years old. Services are priced at a premium and while the product is very good it falls slightly short of the price point. A more user-friendly app and the website would bring the pricing into line with my expectations.

Adam P.
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2017

"Great solution to manage the mess of mail (paper) that a small business creates"

Commentaires: We use ECM extensively to manage the mail that we get running several small consulting and software resale companies. Before ECM getting all of the right paperwork to the right place was a pain. After moving online can now manage our mail from wherever we are. Unlike 'virtual office' packages that we've looked at ECM is focused on one thing: mail. They do a pretty darn good job of it too. No worrying about missing letters, you get simple controls to delete the junk mail and fast scanning on the important stuff. Even when we've had problems customer support is great. We've learned some limitations (don't get a laptop shipped to your ECM address if you need them to forward it on via next day shipment, lithium ion shipping rules apply to them as well) but even when we ran into them it was easy to get ahold of support and they did the best they could to sort the problem quickly and efficiently. Good people, great product. Best solution out there for small companies looking to unburden themselves of paper mail.

Avantages: It is easy to use and has lots of control. Build mail routing rules, scanning rules, setup check deposit, etc.

Inconvénients: The platform is a little older, not as many modern design elements, but it gets the job done and the functionality is great, and on some level I don't need every site I use to look like Facebook.

Real Estate Investor
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"I Would Only Choose Earth Class Mail"

Commentaires: I don't want any of my business mail coming to my home address.

Avantages: I would only choose this software for my virtual mailbox.

Inconvénients: Cancelling and the various month to month charge to my account that normally doesn't stay the same but stays in the same range.

Juan D.
Financial Consultant
Banque, 51-200 employés

"Hassel Free"

Commentaires: All my mail is received by EarthClass, they scan it for me, and I have the dhoose to Keep the hard copy, or Shred it

Avantages: The Portal online makes it easy to navigate like if It was Email.

Inconvénients: Pretty much cant be easier. They do all the work for you, Scan, and if you sign up , they can even deposit checks to your banking account if needed.

Noah G.
Principal
    Sans note
  • Publié le 01/05/2017

"I have had multiple accounts over the years, and currently I am an administrator for three addresses"

Avantages: The basic premise of the service has been met, which is important for the price point of ECM. I have seen ECM change over the past few years, and I am glad to see the pricing match the service level. There is no substitute for performance.

Inconvénients: I have access to multiple accounts for various clients as well as myself. Quickbooks Online provides a great method for a master account to manage multiple accounts, and it would be beneficial if there was such a functionality for ECM.

Kirill C.
Recherche, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2017

"My business 110% depends on ECM"

Commentaires: It just works, as promised and as advertised, and stays in business helping me to stay in business.

Avantages: You can have several offices close to your customers, so they could easily identify with you and contact you locally.
The check deposit service is great.
Customer service with the real world "can-do" attitude.

Inconvénients: Sometimes things go wrong with them, but very very rarely. Prices slowly rise over the years, but the service does not deteriorates. You will not be disappointed.

• Publié le 04/05/2017
Bettina M.
Director of Administration
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"Great simple product, and getting better all the time"

Avantages: I'm a big fan of this product. It's made processing payments for our small company so much easier. No more trips to the post office, no more delays in getting payments posted. We are very pleased.

Inconvénients: There are a few functions that can be clunky, however, I will say that Earthclass is terrific at taking and implementing suggestions as they continue to develop. So I have no complaints.

envoyé par Earth Class Mail le 14/12/2020

Hi Bettina, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

• Publié le 02/12/2020
John N.
COO
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2017

"Absolutely essential to our nationally distributed company structure."

Avantages: Allows us to run a company with 25 people telecommuting from home in 25 different locations all over the country. We don't have to pay rent for a physical main office.

Inconvénients: Have had trouble with automatic check deposits a couple of times, but tech support has always been quick to resolve the issue. User interface used to be clunky, but has been updated and is responsive and more intuitive.

Lindsay G.
COO
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

"Great product"

Avantages: It really works perfectly for my mobile business. I can work everywhere in the world and not worry about my mail. I can access it everywhere! It allows me to send checks as well if I need to. I love it.

Inconvénients: It is a bit expensive since I do not use it a ton for the price.

envoyé par Earth Class Mail le 06/01/2021

Hi Lindsay, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

Melissa H.
Associate Director, Lease Administration
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Glowing review for Earth Class Mail"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been excellent. The support staff is very user friendly and quick to respond. The software itself is very easy to use and navigate.

Avantages: Earth Class Mail has been a lifesaver during this pandemic. Without it the company would have lost critical mail and time in responding to necessary correspondence. Since the work from home status has been put into place, we would not be able to function without Earth Class Mail

Inconvénients: Not applicable at this time. We currently have nothing negative to say about Earth Class Mail, as we only have positive things to say

Barnaby Z.
Produits chimiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/04/2017

"Don't Leave Home Without It!"

Commentaires: Having lived abroad now for going on 8 years, I just don't know where I'd be without the ECM tentacle to my life back in the States. They forward my favorite products that I can't get overseas and handle the occasional check deposit. Thanks ECM for turning problematic into 'simplematic' for this expat!

Avantages: User friendly menu guided "step by step" system.

Inconvénients: No longer allows me to deposit funds to my ECM account without customer service assistance. Also, shouldn't need customer service to arrange the occasional check deposit.
More shipping method options would be nice, but not critical.

Thomas N.
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/06/2017

"I could not operate my business without it."

Commentaires: Don't have to waste time with stupid mail.

Avantages: The fact that I don't have to handle mail. I can be out of the country for 6 months and still see all my mail. Every piece of mail I open is automatically scanned and digitally archived. I think snail mail is one of the most inefficient things on earth, so I'm glad that ECM exists to help me streamline that part of my life.

Inconvénients: About the software - sometimes it's a little slow to load, especially if I'm scrolling way way back through my mail. I wish there wasn't such a delay in the time it takes to get my mail (I use the Las Vegas PO box and I understand that once it is received there, it's shipped up to Oregon for sorting). Sometimes giving out my address is difficult. Some automated web forms don't have room or won't accept that "PMB 61891" part of the address. I wish there was a Nevada street address.

James H.
Captain
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2017

"I've had earthclassmail for years and have had reliable service"

Commentaires: Being able to receive my mail while endlessly traveling abroad is very convenient.

Avantages: Works effectively and quickly enough. Makes living on the road possible which is an amazing service.

Inconvénients: Customer service has been nil: when I've had one issue, the blame for a mislabeled package was passed on to the Post office (as if they'd peel a label off and put somebody's else's name and address on it).

Douglas W.
Contractor/Owner
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/06/2017

"They are extremely polite and helpful. Well informed Employees! Great Experience!"

Commentaires: As I said in the review, I, Family and Employees have access to our mail from over 6,000 miles away. The Convenience is absolutely amazing. I could never get the USPS to do what Earth Class Mail provides to us.

Avantages: It is very easy to use once you get to know it, like anything, I had some questions and was given specific, precise answers. It is extremely convenient to me! I don't have to worry about mail! They do it all! Highly Recommended to Anyone who needs this type of Service!

Inconvénients: I have yet to find anything about their service that has a negative! I found it to be extremely useful to me and my employees as we're not in Massachusetts at the moment. It has taken all the hassle out of dealing with the USPS, as I can have Mail opened and scanned to see whether to keep it, have it delivered to us here at an affordable price or have it tossed in the trash. So with such a convenient service at an incredibly affordable price, I have found nothing negative to write about. I Highly Recommend this to Everybody. Try it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Mayra A.
Accountant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

"Excellent Service"

Commentaires: The service is excellent. Our letters are processed timely. Its customer service representative are qualified and highly trained. They always have a very assertive answer and solve issues.

Avantages: Very friendly and easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients: Some letters are classified automatically as to be scanned.

envoyé par Earth Class Mail le 01/09/2017

Looks like you left your review in the wrong place. Earth Class Mail is not Paycor.

Jason C.
VP Finance
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2018

"A great service for a growing company"

Avantages: We use Earth Class Mail's check deposit service and I think that it's very good. Customers send checks to them, not to our office. This reduces the likelihood that a check will get lost or that an employee will steal from the company. It also allows us the flexibility to switch banks or bank accounts.

Inconvénients: 1. Sometimes they don't answer the phone when I call.
2. Other services cost less, however, their pricing is low enough and their service is good enough that it is worth paying a little extra for EarthClassMail's professionalism.
I do wish they offered a personal service

• Publié le 05/06/2018
Rita V.
Product Manager
  • Publié le 02/05/2017

"I am a long term customer for a good reason :-)"

Avantages: That I can conveniently see and manage my incoming postal mail while I am out of the country.

Inconvénients: That it is difficult to quickly see when items have actually left my inbox and were shipped (as they still appear after they were shipped.

David P.
Copywriter
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2017

"8 Years of Stellar Service Deserves an Award"

Commentaires: For eight years, ECM has made it easy to live where I want and not worry about mail. As a freelancer, I go wherever my client wants. Sometimes for a long time. ECM gives me stability. They collect my mail, scan what I want to read now, send what I need to see in person, recycle mail when I'm done, and make sure I always stay in the know from every place I visit. Keeping my LA address even when I'm not here has made it so easy to get cheques, remain in touch with businesses I want to hear from, and even build trust with my associates who know they can send me key documents that will reach me immediately.

James R.
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2017

"It's pricey... but it's worth it"

Commentaires: If you work virtually and live internationally -- this is for you. I have recommended ECM to countless friends and colleagues.

Avantages: If you work virtually and travel often -- this is an essential. I couldn't live the way I do without Earth Class Mail. Not having to be tied to a physical address is just brilliant.

Inconvénients: I don't really have many complaints. If there was one, it's that it's a little pricey when you throw in the street address and check cashing extras. But... I've been a user for 7 years so...

• Publié le 30/04/2017
Joseph W.
  • Publié le 02/05/2017

"Been using ECM for 7 years! Love the flexibility and address stability. Lifesaver!"

Avantages: I like that I've had a consistent address for years, I can redirect mail easily, ECM opens and scans mail for me and then it makes it easy for me to quickly process mail. It makes mail as easy to process as email!

Inconvénients: UX is dated and slow, no major feature updates. No easy way to batch actions (I know its supported, but the implementation is weak).

Makedah B.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/06/2017

"I had a wonderful experience with Earth Class Mail"

Commentaires: I enjoy the product. Will recommend it to others..

Avantages: I love the online Notary they provided so that the paperwork was able to be submitted in a timely manner. I know the Notary was a third party service, but it was cool how we were able to get all the paperwork completed online. I love their Register Agent product as well..

Inconvénients: I have to think hard about the cons.. Can't think of anything at the moment. Okay, I thought of something, I didn't see their phone number on the site. I think it'll be best to list it on the site for the customers who need to make a quick call can do so.. That's about all I could think of at the moment.

Robert B.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2017

"Earth Class Mail is essential for Digital Nomads"

Commentaires: We've been using Earth Class Mail since we first incorporated, three years now. RunMags was originally set up to enable a digital nomad lifestyle and Earth Class Mail has been essential to achieve that vision. The platform is easy to use, our mail has never been lost and as you travel, they'll forward mail to your hotel, etc.

Avantages: It's a lifestyle enabler.

Inconvénients: That there's not Google Single Sign On.

• Publié le 28/04/2017
Ahmed A.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2020

"Ultimate tool for business mailing address"

Avantages: Perfect for remotely managed businesses and startups

Inconvénients: a little bit high running cost, temporary shipping address could be more affordable for those who have just started their business

envoyé par Earth Class Mail le 06/01/2021

Hi Ahmed, thank so much for your feedback. We're happy you've chosen Earth Class Mail as your virtual mailbox provider and grateful to have you as a customer!

David G.
Ceo
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2017

"Love it. I've used it for 8 years and it is life saving for frequent travelers"

Commentaires: Mail solution

Avantages: Incredibly convenient and fast. It makes dealing with mail very easy. I love having all of my important mail scanned and stored in one place.

Inconvénients: I think the address is not as professional as it could be. I'd love to be able to say Suite 1402 instead of box 19784

Esther D.
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2017

"Quick, easy and very convenient."

Avantages: The email notifications that I receive for the new mail pieces that have been delivered really help me out.

Inconvénients: Would like a faster download of the mail received, since it usually takes a day or two for me to be able to access the full content of what was received.

• Publié le 08/05/2017