Avis clients sur Newoldstamp

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Newoldstamp

Générateur professionnel de signatures d'e-mail. Exécutez des campagnes de bannières de signatures électroniques, obtenez plus d'abonnés sur les réseaux sociaux pour promouvoir votre marque.

En savoir plus sur Newoldstamp

559 avis affichés

Maryna N.
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Professional Tool for Email Signatures"

Commentaires: In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

Avantages: First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Inconvénients: Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Sam F.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/01/2020

"My search is over! :)"

Commentaires: These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Avantages: Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

Inconvénients: The ability to add custom social media icons

• Publié le 11/01/2020
Esther G.
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing"

Commentaires: Overall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.

Avantages: I like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.

Inconvénients: That I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title are both on the same line, smashed together. Also, the custom boxes are limiting in design funcionality. The dashboard is confusing to use when you first log in. I'm still not sure I have it done right. I was really excited about it at first and was looking forward to referring it to my clients, but I had so much trouble designing mine, that I haven't referred anyone... espcially since it's more expensive than some other companies out there. I don't want to refer clients to something that will cost more and be more of a headache. Sorry to unload, but I know you really want to know what it's like for us users. Maybe you should take someone off the street and video them trying to figure it out, and you will see how it's not intuitive. If you have a video tutorial when you first sign up on how to use it, it probably would have been MUCH better for me. :)

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 20/11/2018

Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier

Client Relationship Manager
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

"Newoldstamp"

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

Inconvénients: No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Vova C.
Vova C.
Marketing Specialist
  • Publié le 25/05/2020

"Promote your social profiles with email signatures"

Commentaires: I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

Avantages: It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Inconvénients: Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

• Publié le 25/05/2020
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
Broker
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Ease of Use to Manage Brand Consistency as a Team"

Avantages: It is so easy for me to manage the team message and branding, changing the banner to stay current with the times without needing input and involvement from each staff member

Inconvénients: Nothing, checked all the boxes of what I was looking for

Abid S.
Abid S.
Manager Operations
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2021

"The Best & Professional Software for Email Signature"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Email signature is very good and found this software very professional and easy to use. Organization can easily make signatures add logos and advertise with this software.

Avantages: I am using this software from last 2 years and found it very helpful and user friendly. I can add different fonts, logos and pictures in a signature very easily and attract many customers which results in increase of business. We can add banners in every email signature for any sales promotion from one location instead of adding individually. I highly recommend this software to organizations and individuals to get benefits from this remarkable software and helps their clients recognize them.

Inconvénients: I will be feeling happier if you can add more logos, styles, templates and fonts in this software which will fill more colours to this remarkable software.

• Publié le 14/02/2021
Jon (marc) A.
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Email Signatures - Works Well"

Commentaires: Very easy to use, modify, change, update and swap out whenever I wish, and if you have a team large or small it can be all managed from the U/I very easily

Avantages: Very easy to use
- Once you have played around with it a little you can easily get a handle of the U/I
- Quite basic but does all that you need it to do, and is very easy to set up

Inconvénients: The U/I is bit clunky and would like it a little more intuitive but for the price you are paying it is more than reasonable, and it gives you the desired effect of a professional-looking email signature Some of the additional effects are a bit basic, like seasonal looks and effects but for your everyday email signature - the look and feel is very good

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Lora B.
Lora B.
Junior Producer
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2020

"Amazing resource for our marketing agency and our clients!"

Commentaires: This tool has assisted us in serving our clients needs.

Avantages: We enjoy this resource for our clients needs in generating uniform signatures and trackablilty of click analysis.

Inconvénients: We currently don't have any dissatisfaction with the service. It has been great for us!

• Publié le 31/12/2020
Software Developer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 16/03/2021

"Your Info Card"

Commentaires: My experience was actually very good they need to do some fixes but I liked it. It is very useful to marketing companies.

Avantages: 1.They have everything to build a perfect signature template.
2.We can integrate the signature with all communication apps like Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc...
3.There is plenty of options to build a signature like photos, social media profile links, customized fonts, additionally, we can add banners to our signature templates.

Inconvénients: 1.They should add digital signatures of a person.
2.All social media profile links are should be validated because we can enter simple text instead of links.

• Publié le 16/03/2021
Director Of Operations
Design, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 08/02/2019

"Easy to use to get professional signatures"

Commentaires: Overall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.

Avantages: This software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.

Inconvénients: The only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.

• Publié le 08/02/2019
  • Publié le 15/09/2018

"Simplicity is where this solution excels"

Commentaires: newoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.

Avantages: I have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.

Inconvénients: There is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

Great thought!
The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)

• Publié le 15/09/2018
Quality Management System
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Very good professional signature creation service"

Commentaires: Despite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.

Avantages: - A lot of possibilities to customize his signature.
- Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts.
- You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company.
- Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.

Inconvénients: It's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get).
Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.

• Publié le 27/11/2018
Sean M.
Relations gouvernementales, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/07/2019

"A must have for consultants with multiple clients"

Commentaires: I have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.

Avantages: Once you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.

• Publié le 17/07/2019
Danny D.
Danny D.
Magician for Private Parties and Corporate Events
Divertissement
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"I have loved my experience ever since I started using NEWOLDSTAMP. It really makes my emails pop!"

Commentaires: The product helps my emails to stand out among others with whom my clients may be emailing. I love that I can customize the links, especially social media links. It does a great job of explaining my business without having to explain anything myself. People know my job, market and how to contact me through multiple media all through the email signature! Highly recommended!

Avantages: I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services. My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

Inconvénients: I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 29/11/2017

Hi Danny!

Thank you for your review.

We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Yemin K.
Yemin K.
Co-Founder & COO
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"Creating and managing email signatures are so fun with NEWOLDSTAMP."

Commentaires: Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

Avantages: First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

Inconvénients: They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 29/11/2017

Matthew N.
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Easy to use and excellent for freelancers"

Commentaires: Overall I am very pleased with the service. It is affordable, no monthly fees only a small fee per year per user. Great features which are easy to implement. It was simple to setup in my G Suite account, too. What more do you want?

Avantages: Their payment model is simple and affordable. Their interface is easy to use and implementing the signature into my G Suite account was simple. I liked the option to add additional service link to LinkedIN, Instagram etc. The event banner at the bottom is an excellent feature. I have one that invites people to schedule an appointment with me.

Inconvénients: I would like to create more different designs, or even upload my own event banners into the signature instead of choosing their premade banners. I might have overlooked something, this might already exist, but for this price I can miss it.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 26/11/2018

Matthew, thank you for the feedback
You have a possibility to upload your own banner from your computer

• Publié le 20/11/2018
George G.
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/11/2018

"The best of the easy approaches"

Commentaires: My main business problem is brand recognition. If I can get the same, consistent image in my emails (sales/marketing) to my customers I think I have a better chance of future open rights and connections.

Avantages: It was really easy to set up a very attractive and useful signature. Took no time to select a nice template, upload a screenshot, etc. The links to my social profiles were similarly easy. Frankly, this experience was far better than others I've had for this type of tool.

Inconvénients: In particular, there are a couple of features that I wish were incorporated -- like a link to my blog or business content that would be updated dynamically so as to constantly be offering email recipients a quick peek at my latest content. That may come in a future version, I don't know. But it's really the only thing I'd like in addition to what's provided.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 04/12/2018

Thank you, George, that is a good piece of advice.

• Publié le 28/11/2018
Ron elius S.
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
  • Publié le 10/10/2018

"Beautiful and Quality Email Signature"

Commentaires: Really Good!

Avantages: First, NewOldStamp has a Free Feature which does it Job in a very good way. I love how easy it is to use the Software for every Email Service Providers. It’s innovative and awesome. Really easy to use and the simple UI makes the UX so entrenching. Plus, if you want to upgrade it to a Paid one, it’s inexpensive compared to other Professional Email Signature Software in the Market. You can also analyze what Emails you sent had a Click on your Email Signature. That’s just amazing! You can track Leads and Prospect at the same time.

Inconvénients: Maybe because I love using this Software too much, I can’t think of any Cons right now because I’m very satisfied using this Email Signature.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 04/12/2018

Ron, thank you so so so much!
That is a pleasure to have a customer like you

• Publié le 10/10/2018
Data Analytics Professional
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2018

"So simple to use. Just set it and forget it."

Commentaires: This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

Avantages: I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

Inconvénients: When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 27/11/2018

Great!
Happy you love it

• Publié le 18/11/2018
Fund Accounting and Operations Intern
Comptabilité, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Email Signatures Review"

Commentaires: Overall, I really enjoy this software and I believe that it's great for use to make a professional signature that your clients won't forget.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is the ease of use to make a neat and professional email signature. With this software I am able to make an email signature for my whole team that includes everything from different fonts to pictures of us.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is after making a certain amount of signatures, you must pay extra. While I understand they need to make money, 25 employee signatures is not much for a large company.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Janet J.
Marketing Director
Construction, 11-50 employés

"Props for NEWOLDSTAMP"

Commentaires: Overall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!

Avantages: Once you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.

Inconvénients: It's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 19/11/2018

I hear you.
This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help

Angie L.
Owner / Writer
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links"

Avantages: I love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.

Inconvénients: I was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 22/01/2018

Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.

Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Creative Director, CEO
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Good online signature tool"

Commentaires: I have a great looking email signature that works well on various media and I can even drop it into my email marketing software via html so that all my emails look the same. I like how it helps keep my brand consistent.

Avantages: It has a wide range of options for design and you can input it into almost anywhere, as it's provided with HTML and javascript as well as cut/paste. It also has the banner option, which I think will be very useful for promos. You can make multiple versions based on a master design, which was very simple to use and nice that I didn't have to start from scratch again.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of coding needed to get it working properly with html on some media, I wish it was a little easier to implement. Also some details like order of contact info doesn't always adjust properly.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 20/11/2018

Thank you, Keith for noticing a few great points here. The signature should be working fine as we have spent already 3 years testing out our product and are still updating it. Sometimes it depends on the system you are trying to use the signature in and how that system supports html coding. It may be fully or less supported by each system individually.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Executive Recruiter
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"Without technical ability I was able to add a signature"

Commentaires: A professional look and feel.

Avantages: The ease of use and quality of the product. It looks very professional and gives my company a larger corperation feel.

Inconvénients: The lack of ability to alter the size of the signature. It looks to large and overpowers the email.

envoyé par NEWOLDSTAMP le 22/01/2018

Mike, our software is set to help people without tech skills, that's true. Also, we have launched a new version of the software that allows image scalling and more font size flexibility. Check it out!