Avis clients sur Newoldstamp

En savoir plus sur Newoldstamp

Générateur professionnel de signatures d'e-mail. Exécutez des campagnes de bannières de signatures électroniques, obtenez plus d'abonnés sur les réseaux sociaux pour promouvoir votre marque.

En savoir plus sur Newoldstamp

Cost is low per month or you can use the free version. I love I don’t have to be a genius to use this software.

Nothing that I need to do isn't covered by Newoldstamp, so at this time no negatives really come to mind.

Newoldstamp - Notes

Newoldstamp a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 565 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Newoldstamp ?

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Professional Tool for Email Signatures

Commentaires : In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

Client Relationship Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Newoldstamp

Commentaires : Good

Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Arthur
Vice President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Available Warehouses Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy Integration with Email Server. Signature analytics is great.

Limited on text fields. I wanted to create one more line in my email signature and it wouldn't let me.

Ryan
Ryan
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Terrible Refund Policies

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I was a paying customer for many years. I decided to switch to a different service because I wasn't a fan of the cost. I forgot to cancel the automatic yearly renewal. I emailed them the following day to please cancel and refund my money. They told me too bad. Should have canceled before the renewal. I will never do business with them again and hope you won't either. Never trust a company that makes money from customers failing to cancel.

I was able to set it up and not worry about it.

For the money, there are better options.

il y a 2 mois

Dear Ryan, Thank you for your review! While subscribing to Newoldstamp, you have agreed to our Terms of Use, where it has been stated that we offer subscription-based service with auto-renews. Unfortunately, your case is non-refundable according to our Refund Policy. While it is great our service worked fine for you, we apologize for your frustrating experience with the cancellation. We are trying to treat all the customers equally according to our Terms of Use. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future cases. Yours respectfully, Newoldstamp Team

Director (Malaisie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Excellent email signatures with banner for marketing

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Newoldstamp let me create eye-catching email signatures in minutes using many of their ready made templates.

Newoldstamp has covered almost all the features that I need for email signatures.

Vova
Vova
Marketing Specialist (Ukraine)

Alternatives envisagées :

Promote your social profiles with email signatures

Commentaires : I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Ease of Use to Manage Brand Consistency as a Team

It is so easy for me to manage the team message and branding, changing the banner to stay current with the times without needing input and involvement from each staff member

Nothing, checked all the boxes of what I was looking for

Mike
UK Agent (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Instant customer service

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My problem was solved instantly by customer service.

The user interface is sleek and intuitive once over a bit of a learning hump.

There is nothing terrible about this software.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
PR (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Really impressed how simple email signature management can be

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When creating signatures for our stuff, I want the tool to be complient with email client, so that the created signatures could be updated from anywhere.
Moreover, we started usign email signature as an aditional promotional channel.

Flexible options let play around with the design. Easy-to-navigate interface. Integration is fantastic.

Hmmm... I'm not sure. Tried to find some weaknesses… Nothing

Jahnvi
Associate manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Aligned and Organized signatures

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

We recently onboarded new okd stamp, my overall experience has been great, and also the signatures created are always copied from one place to another in a uniform manner.

Not always able to edit signature so thats a disadvantage for us

Sam
President (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

My search is over! :)

Commentaires : These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

The ability to add custom social media icons

Director Of Operations (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Easy to use to get professional signatures

Commentaires : Overall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.

This software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.

The only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.

Project Manager (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Simplicity is where this solution excels

Commentaires : newoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.

I have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.

There is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

il y a 4 ans

Great thought! The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)

Quality Management System (France)
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés

Very good professional signature creation service

Commentaires : Despite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.

- A lot of possibilities to customize his signature. - Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts. - You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company. - Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.

It's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations (Pakistan)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

The Best & Professional Software for Email Signature

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Email signature is very good and found this software very professional and easy to use. Organization can easily make signatures add logos and advertise with this software.

I am using this software from last 2 years and found it very helpful and user friendly. I can add different fonts, logos and pictures in a signature very easily and attract many customers which results in increase of business. We can add banners in every email signature for any sales promotion from one location instead of adding individually. I highly recommend this software to organizations and individuals to get benefits from this remarkable software and helps their clients recognize them.

I will be feeling happier if you can add more logos, styles, templates and fonts in this software which will fill more colours to this remarkable software.

Sean
Founder (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, Auto-entrepreneur

A must have for consultants with multiple clients

Commentaires : I have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.

Once you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.

I can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.

Danny
Danny
Magician for Private Parties and Corporate Events (É.-U.)
Divertissement

I have loved my experience ever since I started using NEWOLDSTAMP. It really makes my emails pop!

Commentaires : The product helps my emails to stand out among others with whom my clients may be emailing. I love that I can customize the links, especially social media links. It does a great job of explaining my business without having to explain anything myself. People know my job, market and how to contact me through multiple media all through the email signature! Highly recommended!

I LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services. My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.

I wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Danny! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Yemin
Yemin
Co-Founder & COO (É.-U.)

Creating and managing email signatures are so fun with NEWOLDSTAMP.

Commentaires : Creating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.

First of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.

They really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, Yemin We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Matthew
Matthew
CEO & Founder (Pays-Bas)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and excellent for freelancers

Commentaires : Overall I am very pleased with the service. It is affordable, no monthly fees only a small fee per year per user. Great features which are easy to implement. It was simple to setup in my G Suite account, too. What more do you want?

Their payment model is simple and affordable. Their interface is easy to use and implementing the signature into my G Suite account was simple. I liked the option to add additional service link to LinkedIN, Instagram etc. The event banner at the bottom is an excellent feature. I have one that invites people to schedule an appointment with me.

I would like to create more different designs, or even upload my own event banners into the signature instead of choosing their premade banners. I might have overlooked something, this might already exist, but for this price I can miss it.

il y a 4 ans

Matthew, thank you for the feedback You have a possibility to upload your own banner from your computer

George
George
Business Development and Growth (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés

The best of the easy approaches

Commentaires : My main business problem is brand recognition. If I can get the same, consistent image in my emails (sales/marketing) to my customers I think I have a better chance of future open rights and connections.

It was really easy to set up a very attractive and useful signature. Took no time to select a nice template, upload a screenshot, etc. The links to my social profiles were similarly easy. Frankly, this experience was far better than others I've had for this type of tool.

In particular, there are a couple of features that I wish were incorporated -- like a link to my blog or business content that would be updated dynamically so as to constantly be offering email recipients a quick peek at my latest content. That may come in a future version, I don't know. But it's really the only thing I'd like in addition to what's provided.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, George, that is a good piece of advice.

Jon (Marc)
Jon (Marc)
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads? (R.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Email Signatures - Works Well

Commentaires : Very easy to use, modify, change, update and swap out whenever I wish, and if you have a team large or small it can be all managed from the U/I very easily

Very easy to use - Once you have played around with it a little you can easily get a handle of the U/I - Quite basic but does all that you need it to do, and is very easy to set up

The U/I is bit clunky and would like it a little more intuitive but for the price you are paying it is more than reasonable, and it gives you the desired effect of a professional-looking email signature Some of the additional effects are a bit basic, like seasonal looks and effects but for your everyday email signature - the look and feel is very good

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies (Philippines)

Beautiful and Quality Email Signature

Commentaires : Really Good!

First, NewOldStamp has a Free Feature which does it Job in a very good way. I love how easy it is to use the Software for every Email Service Providers. It’s innovative and awesome. Really easy to use and the simple UI makes the UX so entrenching. Plus, if you want to upgrade it to a Paid one, it’s inexpensive compared to other Professional Email Signature Software in the Market. You can also analyze what Emails you sent had a Click on your Email Signature. That’s just amazing! You can track Leads and Prospect at the same time.

Maybe because I love using this Software too much, I can’t think of any Cons right now because I’m very satisfied using this Email Signature.

il y a 4 ans

Ron, thank you so so so much! That is a pleasure to have a customer like you

Data Analytics Professional (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.

Commentaires : This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

Great! Happy you love it

Janet
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Props for NEWOLDSTAMP

Commentaires : Overall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!

Once you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.

It's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

il y a 4 ans

I hear you. This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help

Angie
Owner / Writer (Canada)

Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links

I love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.

I was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

il y a 5 ans

Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.