Avis clients sur Traction Guest

par Traction Guest

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Traction Guest

La plateforme de gestion des visiteurs la plus personnalisable qui offre une sécurité et une expérience inégalées pour les entreprises comme Netflix.

En savoir plus sur Traction Guest

136 avis affichés

Bethany T.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2018

"Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product"

Commentaires: I would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.

Avantages: The program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.

Inconvénients: We have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 19/09/2018

Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!

• Publié le 26/07/2018
Myron F.
Senior Manager - Faciities and Corporate Serivces
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Front Desk Traction Guest"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been great in our deployment of traction Guest systems deployed throughout NA. My next goal is to deploy in APAC and LATAM early in 2020.
We look to Traction Guest to provide a experience to our visitors, while providing a level of security for our employees, with Traction Guest notification messages, our employees know exactly here to see them, prior to seeing them in person. Also giving us data information, like a survey on the experience, photos and other data that we can use to even better the visitor experience as we move forward.

Avantages: Personally I like how the software interacts with the user using it, from basic information from first and last name to business name, phone number, email, photos, etc.
Our company has made it very simple for our visitors to come in, sign in and wait for their contacts to greet them. The customization of the software is also a great feature for companies to be able to utilize. We have been able to add our company logo, branded colors and some other specific features which benefit us and our visitors.

Inconvénients: The adaptability with other peripherals is sometimes a challenge, which sometimes has to do with the software upgrades and things of that nature.
Overall though, the software has been great for our company needs.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 17/12/2019

Hey Myron - It was great working with you and your team last month. We are excited and ready for you to add the new regions to the account. As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. Cheers!
Josh Szepesi
Solutions Consultant

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Michael G.
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Great Product with Amazing Technical Support"

Commentaires: From setup to going live has been a very straightforward process. Tech support is always available either on demand, or you can use the option to schedule a call at a specific time. Each time tech support has exceeded my expectations. The software is easy to learn how to use and the workflow of the experience can be customized very easily regardless of how many endpoints you have.

Avantages: Great customer support during the setup and after the go live. Software is extremely easy to use.

Inconvénients: I do not have any cons related to this software.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 28/04/2020

Thank you for the review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the software easy to use and that setup has been smooth! Our support team remains happy to help any time in the future you need support from us again!

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Adam L.
IT Technician
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2019

"Traction Guest"

Avantages: Robust, easy to set up on iPads and Printers. Fully-featured and growing.

Inconvénients: Complex sign-in experiences can become cumbersome to design.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 24/01/2019

Thank you for your review, Adam. We would love to hear your ideas on how to enhance the Experience Editor. We think it is really important to give our customers the tools to fully customize the experience for complex requirements but we want to make the UI intuitive for you to use!

• Publié le 23/01/2019
Phil T.
IT Program Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Great experience from implementation to continuous improvement via the customer/technical support team.

Avantages: The ease of administration and support from the Traction Guest Team.

Inconvénients: I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about the software.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 03/03/2020

Hi Phil! Thank you for writing this review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far, and continue to be only a call or email away any time there's any additional assistance we can provide for your company!

Eduard G.
Business Systems Analyst
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Good product and even better customer service"

Commentaires: If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Avantages: Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic.

Inconvénients: The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 04/11/2019

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that!
-Niall

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Ryan C.
Security Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Traction Guest Review"

Commentaires: Very positive experience so far. Customer Service team is very attentive and helpful to all concerns.

Avantages: Ease of use and functionality. Ability to integrate to almost any other service. Host notifications. Contractor management.

Inconvénients: Lack of mobile application for management (website on mobile devices does not work very well). Inability to invite through gmail (so far). Inability for hosts to respond to text messages and acknowledge guest arrival.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 16/01/2020

Hi Ryan, You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that you've been able to explore and utilize the features throughout the platform to fit your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have plans for mobile and Gmail functionality coming soon. I have logged the ability for hosts to respond to arrival texts with our team. I really appreciated your feedback!
-Jovito

Greg Z.
Senior Director of Business Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"Great product, great customer service, and great value for your money"

Commentaires: It's taken our company to the next level with the visitor check in process allowing the front desk to manage it in a single pane of glass and also allows Marketing to capture the data they need.

Avantages: Features, functionality, and ease of use. Building out an experience in TractionGuest couldn't be any easier or straightforward.

Inconvénients: At this time I don't have any cons with the product or the company in general. I did my due diligence when selecting the product and they delivered as promised.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 11/12/2019

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that your experience with Traction Guest has been easy and straightforward! I'm looking forward to working with you again - please reach out if you have any questions! -Alim

• Publié le 27/11/2019
Johanna R.
Marketing Coordinator
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2019

"Best VMS system on the market!"

Commentaires: Top notch customer service!

Avantages: The ability to customize every aspect of the system based on our business needs.

Inconvénients: I have not come across any cons yet at this point.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 27/05/2019

Hi Johanna, we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you have enjoyed the support you have gotten from our team.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

• Publié le 21/05/2019
Norell P.
Director, Operations
Emballage et conteneurs, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Visitor Management with Ease"

Commentaires: Traction Guest made an immediate impact with our visitor interaction. Our visitor activity is now tracked accurately and all visitors are made aware of our Mutual Agreement and Safety Guidelines prior to walking our site. The team at Traction Guest have been amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all are professional, friendly and experts in their field. Thank you all!

Avantages: The software is user-friendly and can be implemented immediately into your process. From admin settings to process flow, the entire software was designed to have an immediate impact and be easy to customize.

Inconvénients: I would like to see hosts have the ability to take their picture on the user device and upload it directly to the software.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 10/04/2020

Thanks for the review Norell! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the software easy to use, and that you've been able to configure it to fit your visitor management, safety, and security needs. Our team is always happy to help any time you need additional support!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Jill P.
  • Publié le 06/04/2017

"Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions"

Commentaires: Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled
"Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here.
All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 06/04/2017

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

• Publié le 06/04/2017
Lari Y.
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2017

"Nice looking and easy to use with good features."

Avantages: I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Inconvénients: There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 16/05/2017

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

• Publié le 16/05/2017
Anish P.
Server Administrator
Urbanisme et architecture, 10 001+ employés

"Personnel and Product "

Commentaires: it is a great product easy to use.

Avantages: Software aside which is a very good product, we've had Traction Guest for a few years and have been a small part in continual growth of the product functionality. The Personnel that we have been dealing with from that start is what makes the difference, the following have always been there willing to help in any situation and pleasure to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Inconvénients: only thing we have had issues is clients saying there is too much information.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 03/03/2020

Hi Anish! Thank you for the review! Not only do we want to provide a robust visitor management solution, but we're also keen on continuing to earn your trust every time you need support, have some feedback, or are undergoing transitions with far-reaching implications for your visitor management processes. We continue to look for ways to make the software as friendly to your guests as possible, and welcome any feedback/suggestions and any contact whenever there's any way we could lend you further support.

Britton K.
Verre, céramique et béton, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2019

"Great support for good software that is constantly improving"

Commentaires: Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Avantages: The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 28/03/2019

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

• Publié le 08/03/2019
Chris T.
Membership Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Big improvement in our guest check in process"

Commentaires: Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

Avantages: I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

Inconvénients: As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 20/01/2020

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Elfego F.
Trade Compliance Specialist
Défense et aérospatiale, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"Traction Guest Best Bang for your Buck"

Commentaires: The traction guest team is extremely helpful. They reach out periodically to ensure all operations are going smoothly and are very active in applying customer feedback to updates. Nearly all feedback we've given has been worked on and introduced in updates over time.
I want to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a shout out as well! They've been helping with troubleshooting and best practices since we've joined Traction Guest.

Avantages: The experience editor is intuitive and can be customized to fit all our business needs. Customization for badges allowed us to replace our outdated plastic badges.

Inconvénients: For our business needs there is currently no cons. An issue we encounter with guests is that they don't complete our check in process at times. If possible a switch to turn on a page counter somewhere i.e. 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc to show exactly how many pages there are.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 27/04/2020

Thank you for the review Elfego! We're thrilled to see that you're leveraging the configurability of our platform to fit your business's needs, and our team has enjoyed working with you to ensure that your company is indeed getting as much bang for the buck as possible! Anytime there's any additional support we could offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Ian D.
Systems Administrator
Divertissement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: It helps us keep track of who signed in and notifying people for their visitor. Tracking is very handy when some forgot the information of his/her visitor (only happened once). It also helped us in a couple events where needed to collect basic information of our guests.

Avantages: Ease of use when setting up an iPad, amazing support and the uptime.

Inconvénients: Functionality, although the software is full of feature but it still needs a few things to improve, e.i the ability to fine tune your experience window suited for company's needs, to add more tokens to use and pricing for the extra iPads.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 30/03/2020

Thank you for the review Ian! We're glad to have added ease for your events and for your visitor management processes, especially when it comes to taking off pressure to remember very specific information about your guests or invitees. If you have any questions about how to better configure our platform, our support team is ready when you are; just schedule some time with the team here, https://success.tractionguest.com/s/support.

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Andy C.
Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator
Import/Export, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2017

"Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator"

Commentaires: Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Avantages: The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business.
But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software.
They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation.
A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Inconvénients: I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 15/08/2017

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

• Publié le 15/08/2017
Birju S.
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2019

"Best Visitors management solution"

Commentaires: We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host. We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Avantages: It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Inconvénients: It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 22/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Birju! It's been great working with you all this time and I'm elated with how quickly you were able to implement Guest and continue to use it, today. It has been wonderful to see! I can log your request about additional tablet support for our team. Keep an eye out for new features! Thanks

• Publié le 18/11/2019
Miguel P.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"Amazing Flexibility"

Commentaires: Overall we are extremely satisfied with the product. We have been able to simplify the flow of over 1,000 visitors per month, notify the correct folks throughout the building, increase security and gain some meaningful data about our visitors. Their customer service is probably one of the best I have ever experience with any software company. Their product is pretty well documented which is very helpful. The product is actively being updated which improves performance and provides extra functionality. Updating the software is very easy.

Avantages: Flexibility - The software allows you to create your own visitor flows without coding knowledge or having to pay extra for custom flows like some other systems out there. The Editor is pretty easy to use and offers tons of options to create any type of flow.

Inconvénients: The per iPad pricing structure can be a bit limiting depending on your needs and budget.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 05/12/2019

Hey Miguel,
I really appreciate your feedback here. Your use-case touches on so many advanced aspects of the platform and seeing how you were able to easily implement it to set-up a psuedo-conditional experience was fantastic to see. It's been really helpful for me to mentally call back to your use-case when solutioning similar setups for other customers. I'm glad you've had a great experience with our team and we're looking forward to continuing working with you as more updates come down the line. Thanks!

• Publié le 26/11/2019
Sinead G.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Managing Visitor Operation during the Coronavirus Outbreak"

Commentaires: The level of customer service has been second to none, particulalry with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. I have had a number of queries over the past 12-24 months that i have consulted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on and he could not have been any more helpful and efficient in his response.

Avantages: The sign in software makes daily visitor management of teh buildings we manage much easier for onsite staff. I really like that the software could be adapted to provide a screening process during COVID19. The ideas put forward by the customer service team and assistance provided to implement the suggested changes was second to none. Particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], were very well informed and helpful. The software has added an additional layer of peace fo mind for our security and tenants.

Inconvénients: I dont have any cons to report this time.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 28/04/2020

Thank you for the review Sinead! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to help you out, and we remain only a phone call or email away anytime you need support from us again!

Amber F.
Executive Coordinator/HR Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"Traction Guest Review "

Commentaires: The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Avantages: This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Inconvénients: The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 03/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann

• Publié le 02/01/2019
Mark C.
Application Development Director
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark"

Commentaires: It is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.

Avantages: 1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.

Inconvénients: As a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 08/03/2019

Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven.

Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Diana D.
Administrative Assistant
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Customer Servise was easy to work with. "

Commentaires: We are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.

Avantages: When I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!

Inconvénients: I have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 28/03/2019

Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours.
Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!

• Publié le 14/03/2019
Kristopher A.
Vice President
Construction, 13-50 employés

"Amazing Customer Support"

Commentaires: Amazing, their customer service is exceptional. We had a request regarding data transfer and they were so attentive and accomodating. We had multiple conference calls with Traction Guest where they invited multiple people from their team all working together to get it done. They constantly followed up with us to make sure our needs were met.

Avantages: How customizable it can be and the ability to push the data out in real time to our server/environment.

Inconvénients: Having to refresh the iPad when making some minor changes. The administration part of this is done offsite so sometimes it is difficult to get someone to refresh the iPad.

envoyé par Traction Guest le 01/05/2020

Thank you so much for the review Kris! It's been a pleasure for our team to work with yours and ensure that we could address your company's needs.

Worth noting is that our iPad app does an auto-refresh over wifi every 5 minutes. That'll pull in new updates that Admins make remotely.

Any time you need additional support in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us!