One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Publié le 04/11/2018
Independent Landman
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Avantages: This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Inconvénients: The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

Publié le 06/05/2017
Craig W.
VP of Employee Success
Support client

Avantages: The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Inconvénients: We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Publié le 08/06/2018
Chase M.
Service Innovation Manager
Support client

Avantages: We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Inconvénients: In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Great way to say "Thank You"

Publié le 03/02/2019
Product Manager
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Inconvénients: No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Amazing program. My employees love it!

Publié le 05/09/2017
Meredith L.
Director of People and Culture
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool.
We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

YouEarnedIt

Publié le 19/02/2019
Cassandra B.
Information Technology
Banque, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Good reward system

Publié le 01/02/2019
Production Traffic Coordinator
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Avantages: I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Inconvénients: It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

You earned a good rating!

Publié le 07/09/2018
Sherry S.
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Avantages: Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Inconvénients: We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Make appreciation social again!

Publié le 11/04/2018
Nakul S.
IoT Product Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: 1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible
2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Inconvénients: I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

Publié le 05/12/2018
Amanda D.
Associate Creative Director
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Avantages: streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Inconvénients: i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Best integrated platform on the market

Publié le 04/05/2017
Andrew B.
VP Human Resources
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Inconvénients: There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Reward good behavior

Publié le 19/12/2018
Mattie S.
Proposal Writer
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

Love the love

Publié le 17/10/2018
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Avantages: It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Inconvénients: If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Great Service

Publié le 29/03/2016
Chris M.
Head of Talent Management, L&D, and Compensation
Support client

Commentaires: Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Decent experience with a good range of features

Publié le 16/03/2018
Human Resources Business Partner
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Support client

Avantages: It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition

Publié le 29/03/2016
Patrick K.
Support client

Commentaires: HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.