Very useful on a tight deadline

Publié le 14/06/2019
Nadine M.
Property Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is very useful for me as I deal with insurance renewals and sometimes I do not get the documents back as quickly as we need them. It cuts out the time waiting for it to be posted and by me sending a reminder, it sends a notification to the signer's email which I find is better than me calling them to remind them. I like that I am able to send different kinds of documents as well from certificates, insurance renewals, accounts, inventories and questionnaires.

Avantages: I like that the document is sent instantly to the signer. It is very handy if you are on a tight deadline and cannot wait for a document to be posted to the signer and them to post it back. The checkbox function is also very helpful and being able to place the signable fields in your chosen location means the signer is unable to sign it in the wrong places which is always a bonus!

Inconvénients: I use Signable almost everyday and sometime when the chat pops up in the corner it can get a little frustrating. Perhaps it would be better if it didn't open up a dialogue box and instead just have the option to open it if I want to. It can also be annoying when you send reminders for the signers to sign the envelope and it takes you onto the envelope details each time so you have to go back to the main screen and search again

envoyé par Signable le 20/06/2019

Hi Nadine,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate your time to do this.

It is great that some of the features we have on the platform such as checkboxes are working well for you!

Your feedback on the chat box will be passed onto the wider team as we want the option to chat to the team, to be as less disruptive for users as possible. We also appreciate your feedback on the reminders, this will also be passed on as something to look into.

If you do ever get any questions then do get in contact with the team, we are happy to help.

Adapts any form we have into a Signable Form - Easily

Publié le 19/12/2017
Adele O.
General Manager
Support client

Avantages: We struggled for years with paper contracts, data collection forms, work assignment instructions, health and safety policies - you name it, we need to get it out to our workforce and need evidence it is seen and signed. It just ended up with wasted postage, missing forms and huge gaps in our audit trails.
All of the signing systems we looked at were far too restrictive for us or complicated for the signer.
When I joined Signable they seemed small compared to the bigger companies but they have constantly improved, grown and adapted their software to fit new requirements.
We use Signable for everything we do now and it's amazing how it speeds up office processes. We have a workforce that is mostly non-office based and to be able to get important documents to them, know that they are signed and returned within a few hours never fails to amaze me.
The ability to upload documents is a huge asset to us as we need to collect ID documents. We operate to British Standard screening levels and through two independent audits and our forms and uploaded documents through the Signable system have met and exceeded all the requirements.
Highly recommended.

A hidden gem

Publié le 07/06/2019
Steve C.
Managing Director
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It used to take us weeks sometimes to get clients to sign our engagement documents. With the cost and chasers it was time consuming. Now, with Signable, we send them securely by pdf. We get the signed paperwork back in days if not hours. This has improved profitability and efficiency.

Avantages: Ease of use. Great pricing for small volumes. We get a much faster turnaround in our key client docs compared to posting them. It’s improved our business efficiency. It’s secure and cost effective compared to the post.

Inconvénients: We don’t have branded emails so we always have to brief clients that the email they get will be from Singable so they know it’s not a scam or phishing attack or virus.

envoyé par Signable le 19/06/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review on Signable! We love that the platform has helped in getting you a faster turnaround with client documents and it has improved your companies profitability that is great news!

Ah yes, the branding feature is available on monthly plans and not on Pay As You Go. We do appreciate this and your feedback will be passed onto the wider team.

If you do ever need anything then do get in contact with the customer team.

Accountancy Elite

Publié le 13/05/2019
Jacob V.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recrutement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In recruitment it is a lot of the time speed that counts and Signable allows us to get documents signed quickly and securely and adds an extra level of professionalism to our processes. Customer service in my opinion is flawless and goes hand in hand with the functionality and effectiveness of the software as to why i would recommend Signable for any business.

Avantages: The functionality is brilliant with the layout being easy to navigate and engaging. The way the software tracks and logs stages of the document and then stores the document itself in the library is invaluable for us as a business.

Inconvénients: Very occasionally the documents get re-directed into clients junk email however with a good level of communication this is easily remedied. I'm not even sure this can be combated by Signable anyway and may just be one of those things.

envoyé par Signable le 14/05/2019

Hi Jacob,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review. We really do appreciate all your feedback and your 5 star ratings across the board!!

We do continuously work closely with mail providers to prevent emails from being caught up in spam filters but unfortunately it does still occur on some occasions. When this does happen we do advise that signers add @signable.co.uk to safe senders to ensure that it doesn't occur again.

Thanks again for your great review Jacob!

Five stars for Signable

Lettings Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As it makes everyday tasks very easy we wouldn't go back to the old ways of posting documents to clients or waiting for them to visit us to sign a hard copy.

Avantages: It is extremely easy to use for us as a company but also for our clients, it makes everyone's jobs easier.

Inconvénients: The only negative is that it can be hard to use on mobile phones and some tablets.

envoyé par Signable le 31/05/2019

Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review!
We love hearing how well Signable is working for our customers. Great that you and your clients find it easy to use!

We are always looking at ways of improving things so your feedback on the viewing of the platform on mobile phones and tablets will be passed onto the team!

Thanks again.

Great Product

Publié le 07/06/2019
Mark H.
Compliance Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As more and more business is being conducted online, having the ability to contact the client, send an order form, and have it signed and returned the same day (or even the same hour!) all without the client being compromised in any way, is invaluable. In an industry where available stock and special offers come and go at an alarming rate, the ability to speed up the administrative process is vital for us to meet these deadlines.
A great product - I would recommend without hesitation!

Avantages: * Ease of use
* Inbuilt real-time tracking
* GDPR secure
* Turnaround time for getting order forms signed at distance

Inconvénients: Nothing - the system works well. It does, and exceeds, what it says on the box

envoyé par Signable le 18/06/2019

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your great review, it is really appreciated by the team!

We are pleased to hear that you love our product and it is working so well for you! If you do recommend Signable than we do have a referral scheme that you might be interested in. If you want to know more about this, than do get in touch with the team who can explain this more!

Thanks again!

Does What it says

Publié le 04/06/2019
Tony P.
IT Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were sending out rental agreements with supporting documents by post, this was time consuming and expensive, not only because of the costs of postage, printing and paper but also in the staff time it took to complete the task. With Signable the whole job can be done in minutes from your desk, so much easier.

Avantages: the software is easy to use and convenient to access and administer from anywhere as it is web based. We can increase or reduce our subscription quickly to suit the amount of signable documents we may be sending out keeping the costs at a minimum

Inconvénients: You need to make sure that there are the right size spaces in the document to put in the fields but that's it. (apart from the fact that the staff are getting less exercise because they don't need to leave their desk to send documents!)

Signable has saved our bacon!

Jessica L.
People Manager
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The chat option is great - customer service is always fantastic and quick. The feedback option on the system is useful and there is always a quick response acknowledging receipt.

Avantages: The value for money compared to Docusign and other options on the Market. It was easy to set up and has saved us so much time on issuing contracts!

Inconvénients: Some of the functionality was not as good as some of the competitors, however the cost is lower. Where the functionality is not there, the customer service advisor will always offer a workaround or offer to take it forward to the development team.

envoyé par Signable le 03/06/2019

Hi Jessica,

Thank you very much for your time in writing your review.

Great to hear how Signable has helped save you time in sending contracts! Thank you for your comment on the customer team, we are always happy to help and guide our customers!

We have recently launched a rebuild of the platform, so we hope that you will find the functionality of the new platform better, but do get in contact if you get any questions or having any other feedback on this!

Thanks again.

Good Job

Martin S.
Accountant
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Perfect. It allows me to track who has signed what and when and provides storage of all approved documents which saves me time hunting through hard copy records. I can prompt people to sign documents who have clearly just forgotten what it is they are supposed to do. It has also been helpful in settling disputes between us and clients as I can see when a document has been accessed and viewed. Some clients who approve documents after deadlines and have been fined have claimed they have never received our documents but with Signable I can check to see if this is the case or not.

Avantages: Its easy to use and very cheap. I like being able to search for when a document was signed and approved and clients like being able to pull up copies of their returns from the link sent to them. It save me time sending out duplicate returns in future.

Inconvénients: I think it is fine as is. No doubt others will ask for a greater range of features.

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback.

We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform is to use that is super important! Great that the platform has helped you save time and that the tracking of the document has helped you with your business!

If you do ever need anything then do get in touch with the team. they will be happy to help.

Lauren

Has made doing business way easier!!

Publié le 09/05/2019
Katie B.
Wedding & family photographer
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really beneficial for getting business agreed quickly. Saved me time and money and got me secured bookings quickly

Avantages: Easy to use, really user friendly both me and the clients especially. Cheap, simple, buy credits and pay as you go, no monthly fees. The functionality and speediness of it is brilliant. I love that it sends a PDF to you & your clients which you can download as well. I have recommended it to a lot of friends.

Inconvénients: The only thing is, if the client makes a mistake (eg. mine accidentally used autofill and all her fields were entered with the same text) you aren't able to amend before sending at all, and have to pay for a new form. I have spoken to customer services and they explained it's a legal document so it's to make it secure, which I do understand as well.

envoyé par Signable le 10/05/2019

Hi Katie,

It is great to hear your super lovely feedback, thank you! We always love hearing how the platform has made our customers businesses even easier.
Thank you for recommending Signable to your friends, we really do appreciate this. We do have benefits for referrals, which you might be interested in! If you recommend Signable using the referral link (available in your account in the referrals tab) and provide this to your friends and they use the link to sign up then you can gain commission if they become a paid customer in the first year! If you do have anymore questions on this then do get in touch, we are happy to chat more!

Ah yes, I do understand this, it is the process I am afraid and it isn't possible to make edits on sent documents, it would be a case of resending the envelope.

Thanks again for your great feedback Katie.
Have a lovely weekend.

Super easy to use!

Publié le 09/05/2019
Shelby E.
Photographer
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using Signable allows me to conveniently and quickly get documents to my clients, as well as a seamless process for my clients completing and returning the documents to me. Before Singable I would have to send documents as PDF attachments and my clients would have to print, write and scan them - resulting in poor quality documents.

Avantages: What I like most about Signable is how easy is it to setup and use. Just upload any document and click&drag the different fields to where you want them. Saved me a lot of hassle with my contracts!

Inconvénients: I don't like how the completed documents have the activity trail on the last page - my clients don't need to see this.

envoyé par Signable le 13/05/2019

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for your great feedback, it is good to hear that Signable has helped to save you time with sending contracts!!

With the audit trail being on every completed document, this is a legal requirement so it isn't possible to remove this information I am afraid. We have more on the legal requirements here: https://www.signable.co.uk/legal/

If you do get any questions then do give us a shout, we are happy to help!

Fab software

Publié le 14/05/2019
Hetty V.
accountant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have a great deal of client that need to sign accounts, tax returns etc and it makes life so much easier once they have approved the accounts to have them signed electronically.

Avantages: It's easy to use, quick and efficient. Cost effective and easy for my clients to use as well.

Inconvénients: When you have entered some information for instance email addresses for 3 people and then realise you've made a mistake but it hasn't saved what you have done!

envoyé par Signable le 15/05/2019

Hi Hetty,

Great to receive your lovely feedback and 5 star ratings across the board, thank you!!

We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use, that is something that is super important to us as we want the platform to be as efficient as possible for our customers!

I am going to pop you across an email separately on your con point and see if we can go through this in more detail and hopefully see if we can help!

Lauren

Great value for electronic signatures

Publié le 31/05/2019
Leigh J.
IT Manager
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple for employees and clients to use and great value.

Avantages: The cost is great value for the usage we have. It allows us to get forms signed insantly by clients which they are happy with.

Inconvénients: No integration with legal case management systems that I know of.

envoyé par Signable le 04/06/2019

Hi Leigh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your great review.

It is great that both you and your clients find Signable easy to use, as being user friendly is one of the most important parts of the system!

We do have a beta integration with Zapier who may integrate with the management system you are referring too. There is a bit more on Zapier here: https://signable.help/what-can-i-do-with-the-zapier-beta-integration/
If you do get any questions on this, then do get in contact and we will certainly try and answer any questions you have!

Thank you again for your feedback, we do appreciate this!

Lauren

Simple to use, easy to get good results

David F.
Developer
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Each year we need to send 300 contracts for self-employed managers to sign. Signable's API allows this to be done effortlessly from our existing internal applications.

Avantages: Being able to integrate with Signable's API gives us a great way to manage our bulk contracts each year.

Inconvénients: There are no drawbacks for what we need.

envoyé par Signable le 03/06/2019

Hi David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!

We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform to use and how well using the API has worked for you!

Do get in contact if you do ever get any questions.

Thanks again, we really do appreciate it!

Perfect for one-off contracts

Martin s T.
Hypnotist
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clients find it very easy to use. User support is fast and reliable.

Avantages: Flexibility of payment. No long-term contract, but I can pay a fixed amount for each contract and use it whenever I need. Clients find it very easy to use, and are happy to sign an on-line contract with Signable.

Inconvénients: Nothing springs to mind. One or two little bits of nomenclature (why do they refer to a contract as an 'envelope'?) but nothing serious at all.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the 5 star ratings across the board!

Great that the flexibility of plans works for you. We have different plans available because we appreciate that the usage can be varied for our customers!

Ah yes envelopes is used as the terminology when sending documents, because we see them to be similar as paper envelopes you post, because you can have multiple documents within an envelope on Signable, just like a paper envelope! :-)

Do let us know if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help!

Lauren

Wish I'd've done it sooner!

Publié le 31/05/2019
Lisa N.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Smashing. It's saved me a lot of admin resources and initially we were just using it for client contracts... then I realised (having attended one of your events) that others were using it for signing employment contracts!! Then the penny dropped. So I now use it for everything. I'm even looking at how I can use it possible to agree approval for spending. ...

Avantages: I like the fact that this software makes it easy to get stuff signed... letters of engagement as well as employment contracts. I like it because it notifies me when its been signed, it's a PDF document, and I can then file this electronically which saves me a lot of time, paper, ink, stamps and envelopes. I don't have to print, sign, scan etc., it's all electronic and its great.

Inconvénients: I don't like the fact that once you send a document, if you have to amend one single thing on it, and resend it.... it costs another credit... but that said... if I had to print something and post it and it needed to be amended, then I'd have to pay for it again!!

envoyé par Signable le 04/06/2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review.

We love hearing how the platform has helped our customers save time.

Ah yes amendments can't be made once an envelope has been sent, the only thing you can adjust is the email it has been sent too. We do understand this can be frustrating but we advise that documents are double checked before sending out. But this will certainly be passed onto the development team as feedback.

The team are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm so do get in contact if you get any questions.

Great Product and Service

Rob S.
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: On the two or three occasions that I have contacted support, they have been really helpful. A great software product and we have been a very happy customer for the last four years or so

Avantages: It provides a robust way to quickly gain legal acceptance to Terms of Business. It is easy to use and good value.

Inconvénients: It is a little cookie heavy and could do with a bit of cookie clearance.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate your 5 star ratings across the board!

We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use. Love that our customer support team were helpful when you have contacted, because we value our customers, and want to help our customers as much as we can, so do give us a shout if you ever need anything else.

Your feedback on cookies will be passed onto the technical team, thank you!

Thanks again Rob!

Has Revolutionised Our Business

Publié le 16/05/2019
Ed F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before Signable, documents had to be sent by email and then we had to sometimes meet with clients to sign, witness and collate documents. This is now all done remotely, online and at all times of the day or night to suit our clients availability. It has sped up our whole process and feels secure and auditable.

Avantages: Signable is easy to set up, easy to use and customers love it. It has cut the time, energy and money involved in signing, tracking and collating documentation into a fraction of what it was. A real boost to our productivity and professionalism.

Inconvénients: There is nothing we do not like about Signable.

envoyé par Signable le 17/05/2019

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review. We really do appreciate it.

It is amazing to hear how Signable has Revolutionised your business! It is great that you find Signable so easy to use and your customers love it!!

Thank you again for your positive review. If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout we are always happy to help!

A Great E-Sign Product

Anthony M.
Strategic Relationships Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been fantastic. If you are looking for a product to enable you to get your documents electrically signed and tracked the Signable is for you. Great product.

Avantages: Signable is so easy to use and makes getting require signatures on documents so simple. We have been using the product for a number of years now and can highly recommend it

Inconvénients: Signable has work so well for us over the years that I have no cons to report

envoyé par Signable le 07/06/2019

Hi Anthony,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review and rate us 5 stars across the board! We really appreciate it. :-)

We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use and that you love the product!

Do get in contact if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help.

Lauren

Fast, efficient and simple to use

Publié le 22/05/2019
Louise S.
National Sales Manager
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clients no longer have to wait for the post to arrive or go to the trouble of printing PDF's, signing and then scanning back in. They can read, sign and submit quickly and easily using the one application.

Avantages: The application is very simple to use whatever the end users computer literacy, and can be used across a variety of devices - tablet, laptop, PC or mobile phone. It provides a fast, modern solution for clients.

Inconvénients: Nothing - the application is excellent. Easy to understand and execute

envoyé par Signable le 23/05/2019

Hi Louise,

Thank you very much for your lovely review and 5 start ratings, we really do appreciate this! It is great to hear how you find the platform easy and fast to use!

We are always here to help if needed!

Lauren

Hassle Free eSignatures at amazing price

Publié le 14/05/2019
Sandeep S.
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The experience with signable has been great. We are using this for contract signatures on regular basis after initial proof of concept. It has simplified the document signature process and also saved lots of printing/scanning and disposal of confidential waste.

Avantages: User friendliness of the GUI , ability to create workflows , ability to track progress and sending reminders

Inconvénients: It will help if document can be rejected with comments and new version of document can be added in the same workflow.

envoyé par Signable le 15/05/2019

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your positive comments and 5 star review across the board!

Your feedback on the rejected documents will be certainly passed onto the development team to look into, but I'm afraid at the moment it would be the case of uploading and sending a new document to that signer.

Do let us know if you get any questions, we are here to help!

Love this product

Publié le 06/06/2019
Jane C.
Managing Director
Bureau exécutif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Making sign-up for our new clients or team members as seamless and efficient as possible.

Avantages: Pay-as-you-go and that it is easy to use. We don't send a high volume of contracts but when we do need to send official documents for signature, it's good to know that it's quick, as opposed to scanning or posting. It makes things easier for our clients too.

Inconvénients: I just have to remember to revise/personalise our existing documentation before I upload it into Signable.

envoyé par Signable le 18/06/2019

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate us so highly across the board, we do appreciate it.

It is great to hear how the platform is working for you and it is helping with your client and team member sign ups!

If you do ever need anything then do get in touch with the team!

Lauren

Simple to use, great service

Laura T.
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The multiple user feature has helped our business hugely, as different departments can use it without changing other people's settings etc.

Avantages: I can send contracts out one after the other very quickly and simply

Inconvénients: I occasionally get clients unsubscribing to emails accidentally, so I then have to get them added back on. Maybe the link to unsubscribe could be more discreet / in a place where it's not easy to click by accident?

envoyé par Signable le 07/06/2019

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your great review, we are happy to hear how Signable has helped your business!

Your feedback on the unsubscribe button will be passed onto the wider team as a suggestion for something that could be adjusted! We do appreciate your feedback, so thank you.

Best Practice Network review

Publié le 20/11/2018
Lyndsie B.
HR Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Very positive

Avantages: It is a quick and simple way of sending out multiple contracts. It's particularly useful if you are sending out the same contract to many people.

Inconvénients: The email the recipient receives doesn't look that great. We have to explain in our tailored email what it is they are receiving and what they have to do.

envoyé par Signable le 23/11/2018

Hi Lyndsie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Ah ok, so our plans above Pay As You Go do offer a Branding feature which allows you to edit emails that are received by signers. https://signable.help/what-is-the-branded-emails-signing-feature/ This maybe something that you would be useful for you.

Thank you again for coming back to us.

Signable Review

Publié le 23/05/2019
Helen V.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple process and good support. would like a service where you set up the forms at a cost

Avantages: Getting signed documentation back so quickly has been a game changer. Using existing Word documents makes it easy.

Inconvénients: Placing the fields is not great, if you try and widen a field it can very often change size altogether and you end up with different size fonts - would be great to set font size for a document and know it wont change.

envoyé par Signable le 24/05/2019

Hi Helen,

Thank you very much for leaving us your review

We are happy to hear how the platform has saved you time and being able to use your existing documents for this.

We are working on fields for the new platform, be great to hear if you find the new platform easier for this.

Good news! We do now offer a paid service to set up your documents, if this is something you would like to use in the future please let us know so that we can discuss.