15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Kaymbu

Kaymbu permet aux éducateurs de la petite enfance de rendre l'apprentissage visible et de renforcer les communautés scolaires.

En savoir plus sur Kaymbu

They managed the entire process from start to finish behind the scenes with our accounting company, with a few key strategy meetings to ensure that the integration met my needs.

I have had trouble with uploading my photos and at times haven't been able to finish my work because of it. I also find that the conversion to pdf is a time waster.

Kaymbu - Notes

Kaymbu a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 142 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kaymbu ?

Alyssa
Alyssa
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

A great addition to our early childhood program!

Commentaires : Kaymbu is an innovative company with great customer service. I love that they are constantly asking for feedback, and incorporating what their customers need. We have been more than pleased with the technology, and all of the new additions.

For years we talked about how we wished we had a program that does all of the things that Kaymbu does for us! We were so excited when we stumbled upon this company, and Kaymbu has been making our teachers lives easier every day since! We love that it communicates with our parents so seamlessly, and we love the addition of the Parent App!

On occasion our apps don't tell us when there is an update and will stop working. We will have to uninstall and reinstall to get them working again.

Lisa
Assistant Principal (É.-U.)

Portfolios are awesome!

Commentaires : The customer service and support we've received, along with the great product, have made Kaymbu a please to use in our preschool.

My favorite feature of Kaymbu is the portfolio feature. Not only does it make compiling the pictures extremely easy, but the achievement benchmarks, along with the overall look of the portfolios, make them a user-friendly, professional document to share with the parents.

I wish the daily note was a part of the features of Kaymbu, instead of having to use a separate portal.

Candice
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Overall improvement for organization

Kaymbu has really improved the way we communicate with our families and we have had such positive reception from this software. Teachers have a much easier time completing tasks as complex as portfolios and as simple as announcing a pizza party. This has also immensely improved the documentation and reflection that occurs in our classrooms.

We still do a fair amount of printing of our documentation and Kaymbu has limited support for printing. It seems like it was designed without ever including options for the amount of printing that most schools need to do. I also call customer services quite a bit with questions around printing and most times I am just told Kaymbu wasn't designed for printing so there isn't much they can do.

Liza
Assistant Director of Early Childhood Services (É.-U.)

Transformational Software

Commentaires : We have been BEYOND thrilled with Kaymbu since 'inception'!

This software magically meets all users where they are in terms of various comfort levels regarding use of technology. It significantly eases both the process of photo/video documentation and communication with families The customer service is to be greatly commended - every person I have worked with from the start has been friendly, competent, and very responsive.

Bulk downloads of photos/videos were more difficult at first, but I believe this has become easier over time.

Johanna
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Life made Simple

Commentaires : The best customer service. No matter how many times we call they patiently answer our questions or gets right back to me.

It connects the families daily to their child's classroom. Can send videos and photos. Leaves more decision making and control up to the classroom teachers

Took awhile to get the "kinks" out and get used to using

Kyle
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Kaymbu

Commentaires : Great for parent communication. Great for documenting children's activities and growth.

The ability to easily communicate with families.

Some of my employees have difficulty understanding how to use the portfolios, etc.

Ashley
Childcare Director (É.-U.)

Good for Small Childcare Centers or Home Childcare Settings

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We loved Kaymbu for the majority of the time we used it. We started feeling like it wasn't the right fit as our center grew. We needed a more robust platform to help manage everything we needed to keep track of. They do not offer billing or individual record management and those things were important to us.

The support team at Kaymbu was great. They were always reachable and worked to find the solution we needed. I also liked being able to view the pictures and videos sent at a glance.

The app for both teachers and parents was often buggy or slow to load things. We often had to wait several minutes for pictures to load, and sometimes they would load multiple times before being able to send them. We also needed accurate historical data and that was not something Kaymbu provided.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Love it, as a parent and an administrator

I love that as a parent I can see pictures of my children enjoying their days and get a sneak peak into their daily life at school. As an administrator I think Kaymbu is wonderful for documentation as well as record keeping. It is nice to have everything at our fingertips

With so many features it does take some time to learn, it's not a terrible thing as most of the features are very helpful but you need some time to play with it to understand.

Irene
Irene
Integrative Wellness Coach (É.-U.)

Excellent Communication Tool

Commentaires : We love Kaymbu! It has been a great addition to our program.

We love that we can quickly and easily send photos, videos, and updates to our families!

Not quite what we like least but...would love it to have an attendance component where we can easily track children in the afternoon program. Would love to just have to click on child's photo to check them out for our own internal attendance, ​not the state-mandated​ sign in and out. (Take a look the​ at carpool kids app.)

Meghan
Meghan
Third-Party Transportation Company and National Driver/Transportation Recruiting Firm (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Customer Service is Unrivaled

I love that this software affords me the ability to receive updates on my daughter throughout the day. Kaymbu is so user friendly, even when my child has a substitute teacher, updates and end of day progress are always tracked efficiently.

I do not have any cons to date. The only issue I have ever had with Kaymbu was a user issue. Clearly that cannot be held against the software.

Peg
President (É.-U.)

Kaymbu Communications Create Community

Commentaires : We chose Kaymbu for its ease in sharing our curriculum and communicating daily happenings with parents. We didn't realize how great it would be for our staff to communicate and share - this has been a fabulous side effect.

I love how easy it is to use the Storyboard feature of Kaymbu. We use this for internal staff communications as well as family communications! Staff has the pleasure of learning from one another and sharing their work with each other. The parents often comment on how great it is to see their children in action while at work! It's a great tool for creating community and showing everyone what's happening in our center!

The uploads are slow for us due to internet connectivity, I suppose. I wish we didn't have so many snafus in this area.

Megan

Kaymbu user 2 years!

We have used Kaymbu for two year to deliver cohesive, appealing, personalized daily communication to our parents. Prior to using Kaymbu, we emailed these notes and photos. Parents and teachers both really like the fun interactive formats and designs. It is easy to add new students and use familiar templates to streamline daily communication. It is also easy to update templates to keep things looking new and fresh. Customer service is top notch - response time is fast, they take the time to help solve any issues, and readily take suggestions for new features!

The only minor issue, which isn't a bad thing, is the frequency of updates. Our less tech savvy teachers bring their ipads to us on a regular basis for not working, when they really just need to process the updates.

Lesa
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)

Kudos to Kaymbu!

Commentaires : Our school began using Kaymbu in our program, and it has made a significant difference in how teachers document learning. Although I think there is a bigger learning curve for teachers who aren't tech savvy, it is still easy and accessible for most of our teachers to use as a tool for creating current, up-to-date documentation. Another feature that has been great is the email/text option to send to families. This has been amazing for broadcasting the learning, and families are very happy to receive information this way.

I like the ability to use photos and texts to create simple ways to document children's learning. I love the ability to share with families right away and the emergency/urgent messaging has been very helpful on sending important messages like snow day closures. I also enjoy the capacity to organize documentation by classroom, child and school. It's nice to be able to pull it up and make sure that children's learning is being documented equitably.

We REALLY wish you could post more than one photo into a moment. I find teachers creating 5 or more moment pages to include the important photos that may have happened in a series. This is complicated for sending to families. Storyboards only allows us to upload the photos from Moments, so I think this is how the teachers have figured out how to utilize storyboards. Perhaps we are missing something....

Rosie

Great tool for observation

Commentaires : So far I have not able to utilize all the cool apps that comes with Kaymbu. I wish one day I will have time just to learn about this cool gadget

Love that iPad is provided with very good casing & protection, as a preschool teacher we bring the iPad everywhere so the durability is very important. Since it’s aApple it’s very user friendly.

Very expensive. As they said great product comes with a price. I’m not sure if parents can like it or react unless it’s redirected to the program user. Compared to class dojo the teacher can see who among the parents seen or liked the picture or post

Susan
Director of Elementary (É.-U.)

Elementary School

Commentaires : It has helped us streamline our documentation in the classroom, support our relationships with our families through weekly moments and we enjoy using the newsletter (storyboard) templates for our weekly communication. We are getting ready to launch the portfolios.

The software is easy to use and easy to navigate for both our faculty and our families.

Right now we have no concerns or complaints.

Emily
Technology Chair / Parent (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2–10 employés

Wonderful forum for parents in small school

Commentaires : Wonderful way for parents to communicate with teachers and teachers to communicate with parents. User-friendly and the customer support is usually very receptive and helpful.

Ease of use; multi-functional; file-sharing ability; customer service

No ability to organize messages. We are a functioning preschool run by parents and so we use Kaymbu as a means of communicating with one another for business purposes and communicating with teachers / classes. It can be difficult to find messages once you have accumulated quite a few.

Anna
Director (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Best tool to make learning visible

Commentaires : Kaymbu is the best thing that happened for our centre! It allows us to capture and share precious learning moments and make learning visible. As a director, I was worried about introducing a new technology but the teachers really embraced it and find it easy to use. We consistently receive positive feedback from parents and grandparents who appreciate seeing all the beautiful moments captured with kaymbu and shared daily.

Easy to use Essential tool in the classroom to make learning visible

As with any technology, at times there might be glitches

Tarah
Education Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great app

Commentaires : As a parent I love receiving the pictures, my daughters daily activities, and the portfolio assessments done on her. Working with the app is just as great! It's easy to use and very forgiving! The customer service has always been top notch and very responsive!

The parents can receive pictures, daily notes, and it is used as an assessment tool as well!

Occasionally there is glitches and the app needs to be reset or reinstalled but usually an easy fix.

Sajna
Project Management Lead (Inde)
Construction, 201–500 employés

An instructor in lead

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : But compared to other apps in markets available its quiet easy to use as per the needs of us . In my organizational work and in my personal life I can recommend to any one without hesitation to everyone about this app. Its knowledge base of usability, chat , messaging, sharing documentation quality, e-mail etc.

I mostly recommended because of the instructional aspect like a teacher . This app will rectify the do's and don'ts . Not only for organizational work I personally recommended to my kids for their GDs and class meetings.

Its little bit confusion of programs while using in a large number of clients at a time

Cindy
Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Love the software

Commentaires : Their customer service department is on point! They get back to me promptly and always willing to help fix any problem, hardware or software related.

I like the ease of operating the software. Easy to track children and locate everything.

Not much to dislike...Any issue we have had here at Gilson has been resolved quickly and painlessly

Yoowon
Director (Canada)

Kaymbu

Commentaires : The Daily note app is very useful but sometimes it doesn't work properly.
Sometimes all the notes disappear before sent to the parents.
Attendance record is not efficient to be kept for the administration.

I like messaging moments roster and daily note

I just have been encouraging our staff to use the camera and daily note. They don't have enough time to use the other functions.

jennifer
Education coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Kaymbu review

Easy to use, user friendly. Parents love seeing pictures and videos daily of their children, and also love the fact that they can add family members too!

sometimes their is glitches within the app, but the tech support are quick to fix them!

Karla
Education coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Love Kaymbu

Commentaires : I absolutely love Kaymbu from a directors perspective to a parents perspective. Its so easy use and my parents and teachers love it .

I love how when there is an issue they resolve it right AWAY

It does have it glitches but overall I love everything about it

Sarah
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great concept but has so much more potential!

Commentaires : As a teacher, I use this app daily. I love being able to communicate with our parents at any time during the day. However, sometimes pictures will show as being taken in drafts, but then will disappear when I go to send them home later. We use storyboard for our portfolios and I love the ability to customize the look of each one, I would love a way to separate them easily into folders, not just with tags. The interface is easy to view, but I feel as if some of the functions could flow more easily. Overall, I love the app and the idea behind it!

The ability to communicate with parents in photo or text form throughout the day.

The stability of the app as it crashes often.

Vanelle

Awesome

Commentaires : its an amazing software an im glad to work with kaymbu

Easy to use Parents like that they can recieve pictures on a daily

when it become slow sends daily notes too many times sometimes it doesn't save the activites