15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Benchmark Gensuite EHS

Réduisez les risques et les incidents de sécurité avec le système de gestion de la sécurité Gensuite.

En savoir plus sur Benchmark Gensuite EHS

The modular nature of the platform means the solution can be tailored to suit the business’ needs and this can be expanded over time.

It is overwhelming to an individual and many times you can get lost in the software because it isn’t intuitive.

Benchmark Gensuite EHS - Notes

3,9

Benchmark Gensuite EHS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Benchmark Gensuite EHS ?

Rob
Rob
EHS Director (Amazon Account) (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 501–1 000 employés

Provides comprehensive visibility across a geographically challenging portfolio.

As a fast-growing company with multiple sites, Gensuite enables us to see critical EHS data from afar. The best thing about Gensuite is that it is user-friendly for our team, encouraging accurate reporting and data from our front line users through intuitive interfaces. We receive great data from Gensuite, and to me, that's what matters most in EHS software.

One of the challenges we face using Gensuite is that we have to operate as a third-party contractor for another company that uses Gensuite requiring us to input data separately between both instances. To overcome this challenge, I suggest offering flexible EHS data integrations when operating as a third-party contractor.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the awesome review, Rob! We work hard to meet expectation like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves luck for customers like you and truly do appreciate the suggestion for improvement. Gensuite foresees the next generation of compliance and management software integrating with various frontier technologies to connect workforce and management systems. We remain committed to working with Amazon to further enhance our capabilities. - Corey Graves (Director, Customer Relationship and Development) & The Gensuite Team.

James
EHS Director (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

This is the best platform overall for features, functionality, and value.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, this software makes managing EHS easier, and I have used other symptoms where I wanted to pull my hair out. Benchmark is the best. It's not the cheapest, but neither is it the most expensive. This is the best platform overall for features, functionality, and value.

The software is intuitive, easy to use, and when I introduced it to Supervisors for use, even they agreed and love it!

Love the software - it's too bad HR Integration and Single Sign On are add-ons.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : EHS Software et ETQ Reliance

Pourquoi choisir Benchmark Gensuite EHS : Truthfully, I am a former Benchmark (Gensuite) user. And at this brand-new company, we started with Benchmark. The company I left was using ETQ reliance and I thought that ETQ was not intuitive nor user friendly. I tried to fairly compare all these options, and ultimately found Benchmark was the best.

Logiciel antérieur : EHS Software et ETQ Reliance

Pourquoi passer à Benchmark Gensuite EHS : Same as above.

Denise

Powerful, but inflexible

Commentaires : The biggest complaint I hear from NBCU users is that Gensuite does not provide consistent and reliable data or perform as expected.

Gensuite has the ability to manage a huge volume of data, and makes it possible to extract and analyze that data. Having said that, I often hear from users that the software is not very user friendly, and many employees frequently struggle with it. There are many features that you think the application would provide'that are just are not there. My company has spent thousands on custom programming with Gensuite, and then had to spend thousands more to try to get it to perform in a manner that is useable to the field workers. I am speaking specifically of the Mobile products. NBCU has spent over $100,000 so field personnel can conduct inspections while in the field'.so far these products have not worked in a consistent manner. This is frustrating to many workers that after struggling to get the apps to work, now refuse to use the mobile apps at all. Gensuite is a good basic system, but many features that you think the application would provide just are not there.

Many at my company really just want the applications to 'work', they sometimes feel too much time and effort is made on reformatting the pages to make them look pretty, when these users just want consistency and easy functionality. Many of our users are infrequent users of Gensuite, so when you change things for the sake of change it is disconcerting to these users.

Here's what I hear most:
' Metrics run from different reporting areas in Gensuite do not match
' Mobile applications not working together
' Offline not working
' Bar and QR codes do not work
' Why is Gensuite re-formatting pages again?
' Why do we have to 'pay' to get 'basic functionality?'
' Why does it take so long for things to be addressed or fixed?......then to hear Gensuite agrees it is an issue, and often the solution is a proposal or the issue is pushed to the forgotten land of Gensuite roadmap.
Overall we are now unhappy with Gensuite and the reliability of the data, responsiveness to concerns, and functionality. Some of the tools are large and require a fair amount of customization to be useful which can be difficult at times and as a result we will start looking at alternative systems (even though we would prefer not to) if these issues are not rectified quickly.

il y a 7 ans

Denise, we loved talking with you and your team about new ideas for simplification projects, mobile, and report improvement projects during our in-person visit earlier this month. We are actively working to address the improvement areas discussed regarding reports and are committed to working with you to improve the functionality. We are happy to report that with the latest update to the Gensuite Mobile app, the user issues your team was experiencing are addressed and based on your additional feedback we are looking at further mobile updates to enhance the Inspection Tool workflow. Thanks again for your engagement and partnership, we remain committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to meet your business process needs. - Andy Cox (VP, Customer Services & Development)

Alan
EHS Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent solution for our needs

Commentaires : Gensuite customer service has been excellent. Our account representatives are very responsive.

The software is designed for its intended use so they have already considered elements that I could never have imagined. It works extremely well for its purpose.

Doing mass uploads via Excel workbooks requires certain security settings that our company's I.T. environment cannot handle. I had to upload from my personal computer.

Jennifer
EHS Program Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Benchmark ESG overall review

Commentaires : HEICO has had a really great experience with the Benchmark Team! I feel like sometimes we have some crazy ideas but we are never told no. Our Benchmark team always tries to meet us in the direction we want to go, they listen to our request, go back to their developer team where they research what we are asking. They remain in constant communication with us to make sure they’re really understanding exactly what we are asking. They take the time to ask additional questions, provide suggestions and even give examples of successes with other projects they think would benefit us. We have had a really positive relationship with the Benchmark team!

At HEICO we use an application called Benchmark Concern Reporting that enables our employees to log concerns from anywhere in the facility. We have set a goal where we really want our employees utilizing our Benchmark Concern Reporting Application more, last fall we worked with the Benchmark ESG team to launch the short form, a simple data collection method for employees that allows them to capture the Who, What, Where, and When of a Concern, and QR code capabilities for easy scanning/logging. Last year at this time we only had 1200 concerns turned in from across our enterprise, this year we are looking at over 2600, the reason that we are able to have that higher increase in usage is because the QR codes really make it easier, that specifically would be able to turn into an encrypted link, so our people on shop floor, that might not have email and they might not have user ID in the Benchmark system are still able to utilize the tool and communicate with us and tell us what are their actual concern right there on the shop floor.

No Negative Comments at this time.

Max
Max
Managing Director - Safety Strategy, Optimization, and Compliance (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

EHS software with really great functionality

The Injury & Illness Recordkeeping functionality is really strong and is built around enabling a company to stay OSHA compliant. The other basic safety program and compliance assurance tools have everything necessary to run a basic EHS program digitally. Beyond that, there are many different tools and suites available to totally manage, expand, and improve an EHS program digitally. Our team really likes the ease of retrieving and seeing data and charts for analysis which makes our jobs so much easier.

Customization of the platform (if needed) can be difficult, slow, time-consuming, and expensive. The permissions and scope model can be difficult for new users and non-EHS professionals to understand and use.

il y a 6 ans

Max, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It made our day here at Gensuite! We strive to offer the best solutions across enterprise risk management and compliance functions that are flexible enough to meet any business need ¿ large or small, anywhere and in any industry. We are excited and always willing to explore new and creative opportunities that simplify and improve the Gensuite user experience. In fact, we will be exploring more Do It Yourself features during the Gensuite conference this week and value your thoughts, input and ideas.

Igor
EHS Analytics (Brésil)

Complete solution for EHS management and in continuous improvement

The tools work integrated making the data have sense in different perspectives of the process. Outstanding customer support and bug fixes, the "Help Me" feature provide an excellent and fast communication channel with the technical and administrative teams. System performance, availability and reliability are very positive points.

I have been using Gensuite since 2001 and the main "pain" for me and my partners is the interface not standardized/friendly between the tools, the "Recharge" initiative started last year was very important to improve the user experience and there is still a lot of opportunities in this area. Also about the UX, the mobile app is not very easy for some features and the usability could be more intuitive. Gensuite manages a high volume of data, however the reports available are not always easy to find/generate, beside that, these reports could be more customizable to deliver the insights directly in the tool avoiding the use of external tools - a BI initiative more robust will help.

Martha
Martha
Director, Environmental Health & Safety (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel

Great management tool to collect & analyze EHS data.

Commentaires : A rich and deep enterprise data set for injury and incident data. Systems to track corrective actions, near misses, compliance closures. Ability to enhance organization learning. Automated alerting systems for management staff.

Gensuite has tremendous flexibility and many features. Gensuite's ability to analyze information across a large enterprise adds value for my team. Gensuite also has great workflow capacity and wonderful customer service.

Not intuitive for first time users. The flexibility and number of features can have a flip side of increased complexity.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review, Martha! The team at Gensuite is thrilled you¿re happy with our software solution and passionate customer service! We are honored to have you as our customer and enjoy our partnership. It is our priority to ensure that every customer has a robust, sustainable solution for enterprise engagement and operational excellence. We are excited to have you participate in the 2018 Gensuite conference this week and can¿t wait to share our ideas for how we can continue to make Gensuite intuitive and easy to use for first time users.

Jon
Health and Safety Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 501–1 000 employés

Best EHS Software

Commentaires : We have increased near miss reporting and employee engagement beyond expectations

Training tracker and all the apps have added so much value and help the culture shift in the Organization

No Security gate log to manage emergency evacuations

Sam
EHS Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

EHS Management Made Easy

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with the software. The more we utilize it the easier it will be to stay compliant.

I love the compliance calendar. It allows a person to spread their requirements out through the year and ensure everything is accomplished. It also allows for notice ahead of time instead of when it is due, which allows enough time to complete the task on time rather than in a hurry.

The LOTO module could use some more feature. For instance, I would love for it to track users that are trained to the authorization level along with their next due date. I also hope that the audit that is completed for the yearly check has some basic questions to lead an individual as to what is required.

Laur
SVP (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 10 000+ employés

Frustrated

Commentaires : At this time I am very frustrated with the product and system. Previously, I had a better experience, but currently I have no trust in the data accuracy and quality. We designed a fix to ensure the data matches, but it does not, yet we are still being charged. There is no communication or feeling of urgency or follow-up. I have given data to senior management that I now know is flawed and affects my credibility. I get constant complaints from my staff and am considering exploring other options - even though I really don't want to, as I am a longtime, loyal Gensuite customer.

Customization options

Doesn't work, no accuracy/trust in data, we have to beta test and find flaws

il y a 7 ans

Laura, as I shared with you during our call earlier this month, we truly regret the issues you have been experiencing with your business KPI report and our inadequate follow-up. We are committed to delivering on time, high quality, and customer-centric support, we take your feedback very seriously and we are working hard to resolve these issues to the highest level of your satisfaction. Based on the feedback provided, we have already implemented a number of resolutions to-date and have also updated the assigned service support team. I look forward to our follow-up call tomorrow where we can take you through the resolutions and propose some additional ideas for your consideration and comment. - Natasha Porter (EVP & Customer Development Officer) & The Gensuite Team

Catherine
, 10 000+ employés

Frustrations

Commentaires : There are several pain points that are not solved, or not solved in a timely manner. Our users are quite frustrated at times and we have no answers for them as to why they cannot run reports.

il y a 7 ans

Catherine, based on our recent calls, it seems that the updates to your Gensuite support structure have helped to resolve the service issues you were previously experiencing. We are gratified by your latest feedback that your confidence in us has increased with these adjustments. We look forward to continuing to work with you on new projects and as you expand your deployment and use of Gensuite. - Andy Cox (VP, Customer Services & Development)

Carl
SQE Manager (Australie)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés

Great System, great support

Commentaires : Very happy with our decision to engage with Gensuite and one of the best things i have found is there responsiveness to issues and questions and suggestions, its been a pleasure dealing the Gensuite team.

The customisation of the subcontractor management module, was a key deliverable for us and Gensuite did not disappoint.

As we work through implementation we have identified opportunities to do things better, such as better integration between plant and inspections forms and search ability of serial numbers for plant and equipment.

Therron
HSE Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Gensuite Platform

Commentaires : Replacement of stand alone systems has been great.

The support team is very helpful and does a great job of responding quickly when assistance is needed. Gensuite replaced several different stand-alone systems we previously used and allows for a one-stop shop where employees can enter or get all of the information they’re after.

For large data sets, the report pulls are very limited in some cases. For example: pulling all observations globally for a monthly period can be time consuming.

Jonathan
Regional EHS Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 10 000+ employés

Regional EHS Manager

Commentaires : Gensuite has given us the ability begin the tranformation process to digital in way that has not over burdened internal resources nor required a lot of consultants to begin deployment.

Super fast deployment that is easily scalable across the organization. Apps are initiative making the transition from paper or static databases quick.

Some of the standard reporting options are limited to a few data points.

Brian
Environmental Engineering (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

The Mark

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : User interface is the not easiest but I am a consistent user so it helps. But other designated employees that don't use the software as often are stumbled regularly.

Refrigerant tracking for our stores is made simple.

User interface is a bit lackluster for inconsistent users.

Adrian
EHS Engineer (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Strong and comprehensive software

Commentaires : Fantastic tool with lots of perspective of growth

Multy capabilities, and ability to mix data from different sources and processes

Navigate between tools, and privileges distributing and very limited ability to solve your own problems

Production alimentaire, 201–500 employés

Excellent customer service, valuable application.

Commentaires : Peace of mind. Knowing all incidents are being recorded up to OSHA compliance standards is crucial to our operations' success.

Robust framework allows for excellent incident tracking. Compliance calendar is also very helpful, as is the inspection tool.

Can be difficult to use. However, the customer service is so good, that they set us straight by showing how certain tasks are performed.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for your feedback and I'm excited to hear that our solutions enable your company to achieve compliance and manage your risks through our integrated system. - Corey Graves (Director, Customer Relationship and Development) & The Gensuite Team.

Production alimentaire, 10 000+ employés

Impressive

Commentaires : I have been working with Gensuite for a year and I am still learning new programs, very engaging.

I like the ease of use for associates and for administrators. The software is so versatile, has many uses for applications through out my facility.

I have not found anything that I dislike

Lakeisha
Quality System (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 10 000+ employés

Gensuite Tool

Gensuite is a excellent asset to my quality organization. The support/customer service team is very responsive.

The bugs/glitches within the system that’s occasionally happens.

George

Gensuite review

Commentaires : Many people find Gensuite hard and complicated to use. It takes time to learn to use Gensuite. I hear these comments from different people that I work with.

il y a 7 ans

George, thank you for sharing the Multisorb team¿s experiences on using Gensuite. We greatly appreciate your observations, as we are in the process of simplifying the design and interfaces of our applications and are looking forward to showcase the new look soon. As we discussed in our recent call, we are working to address your team¿s need to update the auto-naming of SDS PDF documents. We are grateful for your engagement as we resolve your concerns and remain committed to being a trusted service partner to you and your team. - Caroline Bigner (Leader, Customer Services & Development) & The Gensuite Team

scott

Gensuite Review

Commentaires : I am familiar with several of the apps in Gensuite, but, as a trainer, Training Tracker is my forte. The app works well for tracking who needs what training, as well as, reporting against what training has taken place. If I were to design it, I would have made different decisions on the look, feel and functionality, but for an "off the shelf" solution, it does pretty good. Gensuite is also willing to work with it's clients in order to customize the experience, if they feel other companies would also be interested in a particular feature. Overall = satisfactory.

Mike

Powerful, but inflexible

Commentaires : Gensuite has the ability to manage a huge volume of data, and makes it possible to extract and analyze those data. The software is not very user friendly, and many employees who use it infrequently struggle with it. The other downside is that Gensuite was designed for a large company with autonomous facilities, if your company does not fit that model getting custom changes made is difficult, expensive, and still limited.

Vast capabilities and powerful analytics.

Not user friendly, not flexible.

Robert

High marks

Commentaires : Elimination of paper copies and having this software for employee communication has been extremely helpful. The workforce can tell us in realtime of concerns that will then generate an email to the movers and shakers to get the concern looked at and completed. The employees can also give themselves a positive observation whicxh we look at in the same level as a concern.

Kevin

Afton chemical review

Commentaires : Gensuite is a good basic system. There are many features that you think the application would provide just are not there. My company has spent thousands on custom programming with Gensuite that I'm sure other companies and Gensuite are now taking advantage of.