Avis clients sur Whova

4,8 (1 240) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Whova

Le logiciel de gestion d'événements All-in-One de Whova a remporté le prix Event Technology Award en 2016.

En savoir plus sur Whova

Whova had the best pricing in comparison to other virtual conference platforms while still offering more features.

When you do that, the window closes, so what’s the point of that useless button.

Whova - Notes

Whova a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 240 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Whova ?

Filtrer les avis (1 240)

Jennifer
Jennifer
Partner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

As a frequent user - there's nothing better

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I really appreciate the ability to look at other attendees profiles and see where they're from and connect. I've made a lot of connections this way and really love that function. It's also really easy to find event info (assuming event organizers add it in) and get updates when something changes.

As an attendee of events that use Whova, I love how seamless it is. I'm involved as a board member for some of these event organizations and the staff loves it as well.

There's nothing I don't care for. I know some users had problems with connectivity inside conference halls - so contributing questions for a speaker via the app, and staff receiving them can be a problem. Not sure what the

Erin
Senior Management Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Whova Leveled Up my Conference Experience

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When getting ready for an upcoming conference, the event organizers suggested we as attendees install the conference app, Whova. I'd used similar apps in the past that were buggy, slow, and were honestly worse to interact with than the hard copy event agenda, so my expectations were not high. However, Whova blew me away. The ability to introduce myself to other attendees and see the organizations and bios of others helped me prepare for the conference in a way I had never been able to - I knew exactly who I wanted to network with in advance. I also loved the ability to customize my own event agenda, but still easily toggle back to the full agenda...we've all been in the situation at conferences where all the talks sound good and end up changing our mind, and Whova made that seamless. I honestly don't want to attend another event that DOESN'T use Whova. I loved it that much. I will note that it was clear our event organizers worked hard to make sure content was up to date, and they did a lot of legwork to get attendees to use the app - without that advance effort from the organizers I don't think Whova would have been optimally utilized and it could have completely changed my perception of the app. Go Whova and go conference organizers for making this awesome!

The networking! I loved that I could peruse attendees like I was scrolling through a mini LinkedIn and connect with them there. It not only made it easy to find the people I wanted to talk to during the conference, but also made it easy to find people again after the conference to add them on real LinkedIn.

While I liked the way you could take notes within each event space on the app, it would have been awesome to be able to link my notes and the pre-uploaded presentation to my own notes app. This is so minor, though.

Hardeep
Director and Founder (É.-U.)

Upgrade Options and Double Dipping Billing - Poor Customer Service

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We hosted an event in August 2022. It was a successful event but unfortunately our experience with WHOVA was very disappointing. We procured the software and opted for 10 sponsor package. Then we upgraded to a 20 sponsor package and paid the difference in pricing. Fortunately, we went over 20 sponsors and then called WHOVA to upgrade us to the unlimited package. To our surprise, they would not allow us to upgrade to an unlimited option. They wanted to keep the fee for the 20 sponsors and then we had to pay close to another $2k for the unlimited package. We protested this with them since this is double dipping. We had about 5 more sponsors over the 20 we had paid for. We are therefore very disappointed with their approach. We sent numerous emails to our sales person as well as the supervisors in charge as well as their general email ID. Not one email or phone call was received back from them to even have a discussion so that we could bring closure to this.We are a small not for profit run by professionals and 100% voluntary. It is for this reason, we thought to share our concern and experience so that anyone else who may be looking for event management apps is aware upfront. We are happy to share our experience with anyone who may like to know more at [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The software overall has the functionality needed for a small to mid sized event. However, the user interface is not very inviting to the end user

Everything is being sold as add-ons. An event management software should have all of the basic functionality packaged in. The add-on features add to the total cost and the pricing overall does not become very transparent to the end user.

Vinicius
Software Engineer (Brésil)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Review for Whova

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is a great product for access controls, permissions, attendance management and attendee tracking when it comes to event management software.

The product is easy to install, learn to use, manage, etc.. It has a very friendly user interface.

The product is easy to use, but some attendants have already complained about the way to access the events.

Keith
Medical Science Liaison (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Whova User at a Statewide Society Meeting

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have attended several regional or statewide society meetings this year. I found the meeting that utilized the Whova app and platform to keep attendees UpToDate on the event, to create a personalized agenda, monitor the presenters, view presentations virtually in real-time or via a recording and track exhibitor information was the best run event this year. While I am sure it was in due to the diligent work of the society leadership, Whova definitely aided in delivering a smoothly run, 4-day society meeting.

It was easy to create a personalized agenda and then quite easy within each session to see if it was live streaming. Also, the recorded sessions were easy to locate as well. During the presentation, the ability to live chat and ask questions was also very useful. I think it helped make the Q&A portion of the presentations more efficient.

Some of the community functions I did not use and felt they were a little too simplistic. There were some issues with the "recommended" people with similar interests as well. For example, my graduate degree is from Northwestern University (the University in Evanston Illinois that is part of the Big Ten), and it paired me up with a person with a degree from Northwestern College (Iowa). While the first word in the institution is the same Northwestern University and Northwestern College are not the same institution. This could be useful as an ice breaker, but I thought the purpose was to find fellow graduates from like institutions.

James
James
Head of Product (Canada)
Études de marché, 201-500 employés

Whova made a WHOLOTA sense

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : If I'm attending an event this is my baseline expectation, anything less is shoddy. Truly, it made our sponsorship of the event, and attending it more fun and more strategic.

The fact it kept my team, and my day organized gave me the opportunity to actually enjoy the conference and engage with attendees. I wasn't struggling to find people, or content to attend, I just knew what was happening. It also gave us the chance to engage with attendees in novel ways, I organized a jogging event in the early morning, while others on my team organized events late at night.

Text editing and input was wonky. It defaulted to lowercase letters at the beginning of sentences for one reason or another.

Felicia
Felicia
Editorial Director (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Whova Adds Impressive Functionality to Event Management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Love the networking features Whova provides for event management. I've met people and made business connections through Whova that I would not have made or met otherwise. Whova has added to the user experience for multiple events. The onboarding process and loading of the app is user-friendly.

It does take some time to navigate the different features and functionality of Whova, so patience and commitment is important to get the most out of the experience.

Heather
Heather
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great product, highly recommend.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I loved the ability to connect with people during a busy conference.

It was difficult to tell when something was directed to me due to so many notifications.

Raja Nagendra
Raja Nagendra
cto (Inde)
Import/Export, 2-10 employés

Too enguagement made possible

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I loved it

I liked the enguagement aspects of whova, it helps people to communicate and network each other better

UI was little studentish, huge scope for making it better looking

Applied Scientist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Very user friendly app

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent.

It is very easy to use. And the interface is well-designed.

No. Everything is good. I really like it.

Debora
Resource/Counselor Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Event, Webinar and Video Chat Meeting Platform

Commentaires : Overall, enjoyed using and being able to participate in a conference that would otherwise be physical and being able to interact with other attendees. I believe there's more potential for increased interaction and exchange of info with others vs. a physical conference. I like being able to go back and reference past posts and be able to continue engaging with attendees after the event, but I wish there were no expiration for the event info and chat posts.

I used this platform for our database vendor's annual conference which had to be entirely virtual this year due to Covid-19. They offered webinars, individual drop in meeting hours with various reps, special interest topics/chat rooms, a document download section and even photo contests. There was so much available, I'm sure I didn't explore every feature. Pros: -Easy to register and log into via App or Browser, especially helpful when on a Chromebook -Clean intuitive interface -Able to see Agenda and main areas from Home page -Good one on one video chat capability for meeting with reps (didn't get to test waiting in line capability) -Video and audio was clear for webinars (our vendor used Go-To-Meeting, which allowed the complete running Transcript for both days' webinars to be viewed), convenient links to recorded webinars for past events -Variety of engaging areas, including multiple Virtual Activity and Topic Chat Rooms, and Contests that allowed users to comment and post photos - good creative fun and lurkers can also benefit from others' posts -Document download area -Able to reference info and continue interacting with attendees after the event (but limited to 6 months)

Because I am on an older Chromebook, I was unable to do some of the following: Cons: -Limited functionality on older devices kept me from viewing a Comment I added to my posted Photo in the Contest chat area (did not take the Comment), which I added via older mobile Phone - I was unable to view Comment on either my Phone or my older Chromebook (could have been user error) -Comment to my Photo by others did not show up under my Photo but much further down and under the other person's posts - layout for comments and replies was confusing and didn't follow sub-menu properly or consistently - My Reply to a Comment added via older Chrome device did show up under her Comment, but not under my Photo (maybe it was the other User's error or perhaps she submitted it via her Phone and also had a problem) - mobile interface may be a little buggy. -Was unable to see the number of likes per Photo or Posts on everyone's submitted Photos on my older Chromebook device, but was able to see these on my Phone -6 month time limit access to content (would love to access indefinitely)

Visiting Researcher (Brunei)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

A must have tool for event organisers

Commentaires : The app is optimized for business events (were no abstract handling is required), however, we used it successfully to manage our attendees in a small scientific conference. We loved checking in our attendees ultra-fast, posting last-minute changes and useful information in the app and share event photos. It helped a lot in creating the name badges (maybe could consider a certificate feature according to the registration category as well?). As organizers, we would prefer a bit more flexibility and one cost for all the features, however, all of our participants loved the application and we received very positive feedback from them

The QR code attendee check-in is probably the highlight of Whova's features. It checks in the attendees a matter of seconds, skipping the long lines in the registration counters. The updated version of Whova includes features that can be used directly to the event's website (e.g. Agenda webpage). Great customer service experience with online training on how to use the app.

Several features require in-app purchases and purchases per-use (e.g the paid tickets or the sponsors' features). This may be a struggle for small events (less than 500 participants) who need to have an idea of the overall cost in advance. As a customer, I would greatly appreciate the flexibility to rename and create new or delete categories in all the fields of the event content, as well as flexibility to include the same person under two or three attendee categories (organizers, volunteers, speaker, secretariat) as the posts are normally shared among a small group of people who assist in the organization. Lastly, even though it is helpful attendees to register via facebook many of them use nicknames which ends up printing wrong badges. I have not used the app as an attendee, so I suggest to offer an option to register via LinkedIn, Academia or other professional websites, inform that the name used should be the same one used during registration and that will be printed in the name badge requesting their approval.

Evan
Assistant Blog Editor (É.-U.)
Pêche, 1 001-5 000 employés

New Employee Made Veteran Connections Thanks to Whova

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I'm a brand new employee with Orvis who ended up having to attend my first annual gathering solo, meaning Whova was a HUGE help for me. I made connections, found out what certain people looked like, and kept myself on schedule all thanks to Whova. Have never used anything like this before, and really glad I got over my initial skepticism and gave it a try. Was thoroughly impressed, and so were other attendees that I talked to about it.

This was my first-ever corporate conference, so I was a bit nervous about not knowing anyone or anything about it. The Whova app allowed me to connect to attendees beforehand, arranging rides and auxiliary meetings to maximize my time. I also enjoyed the Agenda feature, which clearly outlined the events of each day, and also allowed me to reach out to ask questions of the organizers prior to arriving.

Honestly, no major cons come to mind about this software. I did notice that many of the attendees chose photos of themselves that did not clearly show their faces in the thumbnail. It might be worthwhile to add instructions to the upload screen that encourage people to choose clear photos of their faces and zoom in so that we can recognize them during the event. Another feature that I wish existed (but that I can imagine was omitted due to security concerns) is a map tracking feature that would show the current location of a specific person. I spent two days trying to track down a couple of people that I never did find, would've been nice to know which conference room they were in at any given time.

Darlene
Accreditation Manager (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 11-50 employés

Excellent option to keep your conference attendees engaged

Commentaires : This app was an incredibly useful tool for both an in-person and a virtual conference. I think any company organizing an event would be remiss not to consider it.

I have not purchased this software to use with my business, but have used it for two large conferences I attended and it seemed to make the events run seamlessly. The ease of which attendees can peruse the available sessions and then add events to their own agendas is wonderful. You can click between the full schedule and your own agenda easily. Also, the web version and the mobile version are both useful in additional different ways. The mobile version is great for engaging the attendees with discussion posts and surveys. The web version was especially robust for this past conference, which was all virtual. Each session was clickable from the agenda and once in the page for a session, a zoom presentation was available to view and a chat and Q&A tab were available at all times along side the presentation window. (Both web and mobile have the same easy-to-use agenda building section.)

The mobile app does not allow you to view nested zoom presentations for any given session. I believe many people would utilize that feature instead of having to sit on their computers. That being said, these were learning sessions so perhaps that was a choice of the organizing body since they wanted attendees to have a separate window open to work through the training modules in their software.

isaac
Project Manager (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent Management Tool

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantactic Tool.I would quickly propose this application for any social affair event for the ease of use and the ability to improve relationship with members and organizers. whenever we coordinate an event we use it to help with indicating the schedule, the arrangement, and the region of each and every gathering. It is so valuable in keeping us on track .

Its a Powerful Software that is designed such that its easy to use.

The desktop app could need More features.

Programs Coordinator (É.-U.)

Competitive Event Platform

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I think that our attendees navigated the platform easily and were able to view our content, which is most important. It was much easier for our speakers to do their presentations as everyone is now accustomed to Zoom. Having Zoom as the background for live presentations was beneficial. Chat was available for help with questions, but they didn't always know the answers. I would either end up figuring it out or not using it. I think it will become more beneficial when we are hybrid and can use some of the in-person functions with their app.

It was an easy software to navigate. We previously used ON24 which was not as intuitive to navigate as Whova is. There are easy shortcuts when building the conference pages that made building the virtual platform easy and fast. They offer you a pre-made speaker and agenda page with different templates which were great as we embedded it into our existing website.

We did not know if we did not want the audience to see the speakers we would need to purchase the webinar function in zoom. We did not know this before we purchased the platform and were disappointed as we thought we were saving money from our last platform but we ended up spending extra anyway. Also not all the analytics were as detailed unlike our last platform. We did not like that we were unable to move tabs and icons such as the "community" which was not necessary for our event.

Karen
Operations Support Specialist III (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Advantages of Using Whova at a Conference

Commentaires : At the Cority conference in Nashville, I was able to set my schedule for sessions that related to me and take notes at those conferences from the app. It allowed me to set up networking with others in my field. The opportunity that Whova extends for engagement between attendees is phenomenal. All attendees were able to communicate like issues with current software usage, likes, dislikes, schedule meetups, give tips, and just share fun things about each other within the community. Attendees have the ability to message each other within the app, as well as, exchange information. Whova is wonderful organizational and communication tool for conferences. It allows you the functionality and flexibility to stay connected. Even after the conference, I am still able to stay connected and message with my new networking contacts within the app.

Whova is great for the ease of setting schedules, networking opportunities, functionality, flexibility, user friendly interface, ability to create meetups, ability to share memories through photo sharing, and the engagement opportunities with other attendees at the conference. I also like that you can still communicate with other attendees (networking opportunities) even after the conference is over.

I have used the Whova app at several Cority conferences, and I have yet to find any negative issues.

Kellie
Kellie
Nanny Industry Consultant Social Media Manager Blogger Writer Mentor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Whova for a Virtual Event Win!

Commentaires : With six weeks to go for a virtual 4-day conference, Whova met all the requirements we were looking for in a virtual conference experience for both the organization and the attendees. The price point was ideal for a small organization, and their a la cart pricing helps keep within any budget. It was a very successful event for the organization and discussion is to have some virtual option moving forward, even if we still hold an in-person event.

A Small non-profit I work with moved their in-person event to virtual event for 2020. With 6 weeks until the event start in September, a decision was made to move it to a more robust option allowing for sponsor interaction. Whova came through for us in many ways - financially, user-friendly for both back end and attendee end, integration with already existing registration platform - RegFox, Zoom interface, meeting rooms, session surveys and robust reporting. Any issues we had and sent support emails were addressed in a timely manner. They offer several help documents and videos to walk you through various set-up and troubleshooting.

Be aware that Whova has their own drip-campaign of emails they send to those attending your event. We were not aware of these prior to them sending, and it cause a bit of confusion and frustration on our end. We are not able to see in advance nor edit those emails, which also contained information not pertinent to our virtual event. We did address this with our sales person in our post-event meeting, and this is an issue they are aware of and addressing.

Peter
Hydrogeologist (Canada)
Services environnementaux, 5 001-10 000 employés

Excellent Event App

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Whova has been excellent. I would highly recommend this to anyone planning an event, large or small.

Whova is an excellent app/online platform for attending events. There are a number of ways that attendees, vendors, presenters, etc. can interact. There is the chat and direct messaging features and you can also create a discussion topic where people can discuss a topic or question. The live stream has worked perfectly for me and comes with a chat, poll, and Q/A section for interacting with presenters and other attendees. The love stream allows the option to open in Zoom. The agenda tab is a great way of seeing what is coming up and you can add events to your personal agenda and get notifications of when events are starting right on you outlook (or other?) calendar. You can share videos, photos, and information and track discussions around those items. It is easy to track down other attendees, share contact information, and send direct messages. When the conference is over the information stays under the event so you can go back and re-watch recorded sessions, find information in past chat rooms, etc. I have only used this app for virtual conferences but I can see how useful this would be for mixed and in person events as well. I have never been a presenter so I can only comment on the attendee side of things.

I do wish that the zoom and whova chat functions were linked. Currently you need to pay attention to both which is not always obvious in full screen mode.

Kimberly
Insurance/Credentialing Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Attending Seminars in 21st Century

Commentaires : The cost of attending conferences can be staggering. Not only for registration but travel and staying
at the conference. Using Whova to organize the conference allows the attendees much more freedom and ease in attending and tracking where you need to be.

Whova is a wonderful addition for any conference. I first used Whova in 2018 while attending RTUC in Las Vegas. As you can imagine, this is an enormous place with lots of things to do for a first time visitor. Whova let me organize my agenda, set up meetings and after hours get togethers, all in one place. I loved being able to look in one place to find what was coming up. This year our conference was done online only. The usual get togethers and lunches were missing but Whova still made it personal. We had pictures, messages, events, question and answers from sessions and even a leader board to show who was doing the best. I would love to attend future events online as long as Whova is a part of them. You truly have a very easy to use and appealing app. Thank you for making attending yearly Conferences more enjoyable even during the Pandemic.

I don't really have any complaints. I think Whova has a very appealing look and very user friendly

Hannah
Librarian (Hong Kong)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Ideal for conferences, whether in-person, virtual, or mixed

5,0 l’année dernière

We first used this app for an in-person conference before COVID-19 hit the world, and it was already helpful. Now, I love how easy it is to incorporate digital and virtual aspects even if/when you plan an in-person event. With all the travel restrictions and extra health precautions these days, it makes it easy to have people participating relatively equally whether they are attending physically or not. I appreciate how easy it is to share articles and supplementary materials for sessions, as well as share notes and questions with attendees and presenters alike. The app encourages member interaction through things like suggesting chat rooms based around specific topics, suggesting meet-ups (in person or virtual), creating polls, etc. For me, the best part of conferences is social networking, and Whova does as good a job as I could hope for in making that possible even when we're physically separated.

Sometimes the sheer number of features can be intimidating, and if you have two separate events that are working together, it's quite bothersome to have to constantly switch between the two events to find the specific session or resource you're looking for. It'd be nice if there were a way to have a personal agenda that includes all your sessions from all your conferences.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

efficient, silent, and extremely powerful tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Whova has had a lot of impact on the structure of our events. We always had to engage professional event organizers to help us manage our stakeholder engagement events, that often included simultaneous parallel sessions and large groups. With Whova as our able assistant now, we are able to efficiently manage these events with just our in-house staff. And the live polling feature has certainly made our events much more enjoyable and interactive for our participants.

The innovation of the virtual network tables has been groundbreaking for me, both as an event organizer and also as an event participant. I love that we are able to select from a wide range of practical options for which format these groupings and sessions should take. Whether one on one, small groups, or larger ones; these are the parts of events I enjoy the most, and whova has successfully kept that feeling with the networking tables.

Integration with other native conferencing software does not work smoothly every time. Our videos kept freezing, and having time delays that affected the flow of the event.

Lynden
XR Lab & Studio Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Whoa! Whova

Commentaires : I have begun to connect with like minded people and work on a Virtual Reality project to build an application for many programs.

I attended the Kaltura 2020 Connect conference in New Orleans, LA. and Whova is the first interactive application I have been introduce to at a conference. The Kaltura team kept all of the attendees engaged in every event that was going on prior to the conference and throughout the 3 days using Whova. I realized how powerful Whova was when I found myself lock in to the application day after day. Need to say, Whova gave me access to so many attendees from around the world. On the application we were able to set up connect meeting to discuss common interests, share rides, discuss new technologies, etc. Whova provided you your daily agenda along with reminders on your phone, iPad, computer, smart watch, and pop ups from other attendees. Something I found uniques was it allows you to take notes for every event, meet ups, and you can provide real time feedback. I find feedback extremely important for growth. No matter what industry you are in, this application I highly recommend to increase innovation and productivity.

The only thing I can say disappointing about this software is that I was not exposed to it first.

Kathy
Community Relations/Marketing Director (É.-U.)

Exceptional Value!

Commentaires : The WHOVA app provided a wonderful user experience for our delegates. It made it easy for our delegates to connect with other attendees and speakers, share contact information, and be informed about all the event logistics and details. As the organizer of the event, the app had the perfect combination of "ready-made" options with the ability to customize and personalize. I found it extremely intuitive to use. When I did have a question, the online customer service was amazing. Overall the WHOVA app was a great value and contributed to the success of our event.

Easy to use-ready made templates made it easy to customize and upload information. Exceptional Customer Service-online chat was prompt and very helpful

Réponse de l'équipe de Whova

il y a 6 ans

We are happy to know that you like our Whova app. Thanks for the feedback, and we will keep you updated with new features coming soon!

Zaf
Produce (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

If you have Whova Conference is very easy and effective!

This app helped me a lot in the meeting. The best meeting app I've seen so far. I liked being able to easily create calendars, connect with people, scan business cards. It was VERY helpful to have photos of people also in the participants section. I managed to connect with many people with this simple plugin. Actually, I still use it to connect with people! Whova has significantly changed my experience at the conference and I will always strongly recommend this to anyone attending a conference.

I only think good things about this software, I haven't had a bad experience.