En savoir plus sur AnyDesk

AnyDesk est le logiciel de bureau distant le plus rapide au monde actuellement disponible sur le marché. Il est idéal pour le partage de bureau, l'assistance à distance et la présentation web.

En savoir plus sur AnyDesk

The software uses barely any space and runs super smooth in any device. The user interface is clean and simple which is suitable even for beginners.

Whenever you have a weak internet connection it takes longer and it lags a bit.

AnyDesk - Notes

AnyDesk a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 797 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AnyDesk ?

Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Dispatch Manager (Kenya)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

We are able to cut costs on site visits with AnyDesk remote control.

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with AnyDesk so far has been amazing especially because I work with a large number of clients who need technical support. I don't have to be there physically to do this as long as I have the user id I can access their computer using my phone or laptop. With this, the company has been able to cut costs spent on site visits to clients places.

AnyDesk allows me to offer technical support to my clients remotely. I like how the end users can share files remotely while sharing the screen and performing any task. Minimal lags and can connect to multiple computers at the same time.

Your security can easily be compromised as someone who has permission to access your computer remotely can spy on you. Tends to slack off with slow internet connection.

Front-End Developer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

AnyDesk Review

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive! It is an essential tool for accessing remote devices. It solves many of the issues you can face when using remote access software that is native to your operating system.

AnyDesk is easily accessible for download from their official website. It's quick to install on your desktop machine and takes no time at all to get up and running. Connecting to another device with AnyDesk installed is seamless. Mobile device versions of this software are available. Enabling you access to remote devices when you are not at a desktop machine or working stationary. The basic version of AnyDesk is free to use. This version provides many essential features. The Performance and Enterprise versions offer more powerful network and security features, unattended access for more devices, recording capabilities and branding options. You will need to pay for the upgraded versions of the software.

The software does need further configuration to achieve a custom set-up. AnyDesk can require some advanced configuration, but this is solvable and you may need to check on the Internet for documented solutions. You may have to upgrade from the free version to the Performance version for the extra features.

Chris K.
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Software, Horrific Customer Support, Greedy Cancellation Policy!!!!!!

2 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Since they do not have a direct line to their billing department, I called their sales department and was told to make a ticket. Eventually (now months after my initial email) I got a response telling me that because I didn't let them know 3 MONTHS prior to the renewal date that I wanted to cancel that I had to pay the bill and couldn't cancel until the following year!
I asked them to be flexible since I had waited forever for them to actually respond to me (never were my billing@anydesk.com emails ever directly responded to). A week or two later I would get a response back basically saying nope - I owe them money. They new I wasn't using the software for the months of trying to get them to answer and clarification. Instead of showing some sense of flexibility with their lack of response (which if I heard back from them in time would have given me time to cancel my other software and pay them and use their software).
As a customer, they want me to be fine with them taking an unreasonably long time to respond to billing questions, yet as a company they are incredibly rigid and not willing to show any flexibility with customers - especially as we try and come out of a pandemic!
While it is in their terms and conditions, requiring 3 months notice to cancel a renewal prior to the renewal date to me is incredibly unreasonable. Who is thinking 3 months before you have a renewal if you will renew or not? To me this is a policy to purposefully trap customers.

The software, for the most part works well and was easy for clients to be able to use. The branding was a nice feature.

Once in awhile certain functions like copy and paste wouldn't work - this was more of a rare occurrence though. Biggest "con" has been in dealing with the company. I used a paid version of the software for a year. I enjoyed it, but when it came time for my renewal I figured I would see what else was out there - always with the plan to come back to AnyDesk if I didn't like alternatives. That is where AnyDesk's true colors came out. First, there is no autopay (or at least none that was set up). So when they sent me an invoice at renewal time I had figured, my account would auto cancel if I didn't pay for it (this was my misunderstanding and I own up to that part). I stopped using the software as I started using another and had a 40 Day window that I could get a refund on that. I then received a billing email from AnyDesk with the line to contact their billing department at billing@anydesk.com if I had any questions. I sent them an email explaining that I was trying a different software and to please cancel my account. I heard nothing back. a few weeks go by and I get another billing email, so I sent them another message. Nothing. Another email comes, so at this point I am a little ticked, so I send another message stating I have asked them twice to cancel my account and to please stop harassing me. Then I get a letter in the mail saying they were going to put me into collections if I didn't pay. (continued below)

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

AnyDesk is excellent for collaboration and remote assistance

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : With AnyDesk I can collaborate with work colleagues, in a stable and organized way, it allows us to do a recording session, in this way a video can be shared with other employees, this helps to save time, it is a very safe software since it has a password and Two-factor authentication, it is possible to use it on almost all platforms, the iOS version is easy to use and practical to monitor other devices remotely.

I have used remote connection software since many years ago, and over time, some improve and others get worse, AnyDesk has been one of the ones that have improved the most over time. Its interface and tools are the things that stand out the most from the competition. What I like the most is the organized way its Dashboard is, since it shows the devices to which we have remote access, we can add the name we want to have a better order, I like that its connection is stable and fluid, it has Two-factor authentication, that's extra security that many of their competitors don't have.

One detail that I don’t like is when the full screen is used to control other devices, the brightness of the screen gets brighter; even when we have the brightness to the minimum on our PC, it is somewhat annoying when you are in a place with low light.

Bed D.
Engineer (Népal)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Best, easy and lightweight remote support tools

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am an Engineer and also work as a Freelance developer. Frequently I need to access my client's PC, suggesting they set up AnyDesk is my first priority because of its easy installation process.

A very easy installation process that anyone can set up AnyDesk without any technical knowledge. Best tools for remote support as compared to other alternatives.

Needs a strong and reliable internet connection. If my or remote PC internet connection is weak then it is frustrating to reconnect AnyDesk again and again.

Gianfranco R.
Gianfranco R.
Administrator (Italie)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

Nice software but support...

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Nice software but some problem with managing address book

The address book registration suffering by some mistake and support is only in english or German.No support in Italy

Iftikhar I.
Manager merchandiser (Pakistan)
Mode et vêtements, 1 001-5 000 employés

Comfortable user

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall this is best app. Work good and userfriendly. Performance is upto the mark.

This is very fine and good application. For remote desctop access and trouble shooting its very good application authentic application.

There are still to improve app make working slower pc make some updates to make it more faster

Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.
Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

A great way to give and receive computer support

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a wonderful software, I have been able to provide support to people from different companies, in other cities without any inconvenience, I have been able to transfer files easily and quickly and I have been able to make configurations to computers and servers without difficulties.
This is a great tool for the workplace, you can help a large number of people and if you get stuck, get help from someone else.

-This great program allows me to control several computers at the same time, they can be servers, desktop computers and even mobile devices. -I can transfer files quickly, as simple as pressing control + c on one computer and control + v on another. -It has good security control, you can put a password so that not just anyone accesses and control the ports. -It is not necessary to install, simply by downloading the program it can be used in a portable way.

-The mobile version most of the time has not worked for me -It has some conflicts between firewall and ports when giving permissions. -If the person who owns the computer who is supported is on a call, her voice cannot be heard.

Carlos S.
Carlos S.
RPA Developer (Brésil)
Produits chimiques, 201-500 employés

A complete and very efficient remote support software.

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Anydesk has been collaborating on remote activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. I use it a lot to access my company computer from home without using a VPN. I used it and the competitor and both did very well in all the accesses I made to solve problems and also access the internal network.

One of the features I like about Anydesk is the speed and fluidity of the tool during remote access. It is very difficult to crash even with a regular internet link. The interface is very friendly and easy to configure features. The screen sharing system is real-time and without delay. It helps me a lot to access remote documents.

Anydesk so far has not had any crashes and bugs. It is essential software in daily use.

Abraham A.
Abraham A.
CEO (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Remote access on another level

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with the performance of this application

This application is a lifesaver. I have remote access to most of my devices in different locations. I can't thank the team behind this app enough. No complicated connectivity.

It's so easy to use and connect your remote devices with, as long as your devices are online, you can reach them at any time. NO internet, no access.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer (Pakistan)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

AnyDesk, Best Remote Access Tool Ever

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Well, Everybody knows that the AnyDesk is almost good at all but I would like to share my experience too.
I'm using the AnyDesk on the Business level as well as on Personal Level. I use to connect with family and friends computers and at the business level, I use to deal with my clients through AnyDesk. Honestly, I never got into trouble, The thing that you will like most In the AnyDesk is, Keeps working on a low internet connection.
You can also use this software to control multiple systems but definitely, you will need a good internet connection and AnyDesk will keep working smoothly.
Now if you are thinking of Remote control software, then definitely the AnyDesk is going to meets all your requirement. You can access your team computer at once or you may connect with your home computer without any hesitation. AnyDesk will not host any of your files and your whole session will be secured and visible only to you.
I will highly recommend you to start using the AnyDesk instead of using third-party cheap and local software.

Applying restrictions to anyone during the whole meeting is one of my favorite ones. I use this feature on a daily basis to restrict screen sharing for a joined partners. As I have created meetings to lecture my clients, so I would like to share my screen only. That's why I always use to restrict all other participants from sharing their screens. Another feature I liked most in the AnyDesk is File Sharing without any hosting. This is a good thing that the AnyDesk software is not going to host our shared files on its server or on any server. Many peoples or using AnyDesk just for secure file sharing without getting hosted, Because some files contain personal data and need to be secure. In fact, this is also a reason that why I'm still using AnyDesk. Moreover, the Feature of the controlling system at once is also amazing at all, there is no long procedure for connection with multiple systems. All we need to do is create a System ID and Password. And I can access multiple systems at once without any hesitation, and the AnyDesk is not going to crash.

I'm using The AnyDesk for a long time and I have a good experience with it. But honestly, I have some objections that some feature needs to improve. First of all, I don't like generating random passwords and a random system ID. It should ask by the user for creating the desired password and the desired ID. And it should ask for once, Whenever I start the AnyDesk software, it is going to create a random password each time. And each time I need to connect with the client's system, I will ask him to share his Anydesk details first. And this thing is going to create doubt in my client's mind about my skills, and he will think that I'm not as professional as he was looking for. Secondly, sometimes it keeps showing me connection errors while my client is waiting for a demo through the remote desktop protocol on his own system. This thing always wastes a lot of time and leads me to lose my client sometimes. I hope that the respected team of the AnyDesk will have a look at this problem and will make it better for future use.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best cross platform remote desktop tool

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Stellar and reliable performer for remote access specially during work from home scenario. My IT team could help me easily though I was more than 1000 miles away from my office. The user interface is intuitive. Works really well on mobile devices. With AnyDesk my office is just a click away.

Ease of use, AnyDesk is fairly is easy to set up even for a first time user. The User Interface is simple and it is easy to navigate through the menu options. Stable and Reliable, this is very important while you are working from home, miles away from your office. AnyDesk is a stellar performer in this regard. Virtual Conferencing is one of the best feature available with AnyDesk which helps to share and discuss my ideas with team members remotely. Ability to control your remote Personal Computer through mobile device- This nifty feature is helps us to access remote computers through the AnyDesk mobile application. Users can use the app to perform task like file transfer, shut down or restart a PC. Whitelist- is a feature which authorizes only selected users to access your remote PC. This is a great security feature prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data. Keyboard shortcuts are easy to use and assign. Works fairly well on low bandwidth internet connections

Having used AnyDesk for almost two years I haven't come across a con that can be deal breaker.

Youssef K.
Youssef K.
Chief Technology Officer (Liban)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Very fast and light weight remote support tool

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Anydesk is very easy to setup at client computers especially for non-tech savvy users. Setting up unattended access is also very simple. Remote access through anydesk is quick, doesn't require a very fast connection and you can use it to transmit also sound from the remote computer

Anydesk is very light weight and very quick to start. Users can download it and run it without the need to install it and the initial setup is not complicated

Running anydesk on mac for the first time can be a bit tricky for non-experienced users as they need to go to system preferences and allow access to anydesk

Consultant (Italie)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Looking for a new way of managing your TV Box?

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Easy to set up, almost immediate to learn (although some advanced and useful functions, e.g. file transfer across machines, may take a while to be come familiar with), value-for-money (there are lots of free functions you can try before you invest on the premium version). Well-done!

AnyDesk is mostly used for remote user assistance and service ticket management. Still, I find it very effective with dealing with my Android TV box. Like most TV boxes, it has got no keyboard and navigating through menus may be cumbersome. By installing AnyDesk (which has a free, cross-platform version with lots of features) on both the TV box and my Windows 10 PC, I can use the latter (with its keyboard and touchpad) to install and customise apps on the former. If you use your TV box with complex media management pieces of software like Kodi or Plex, you know how much time and care they require to fully configure all functions and parameters. Bridging your PC to your TV box with AnyDesk really makes it a breeze. Once you have become familiar with AnyDesk, there are many more functions that you may enjoy. You can e.g. use it to provide assistance on someone else's PC without leaving home (something I found very valuable in times of lockdown) and even to record short sessions where you teach users how to solve frequent issues on their machines.

Emulating Android special keys on a PC keyboard may be complex and hard to remember. Installing on Android machines requires an additional component that is hardware-dependent: although this is pretty straight-away on most machine, it may prove complex on less wide-spread models. Finally, of course, some advanced functions are premium only, but this is only fair. Overall, I can't see any major flaws in AnyDesk, although I must say that I am not using it for professional use. If you plan to use it to manage a custom help centre with tens of supported users, you may want to check another review before you buy the premium version.

Renato monteiro B.
Renato monteiro B.
Diretor de tecnologia (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

O anydesk é uma excelente ferramenta mesmo na versão gratuita

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Utilizo o anydesk para acesso remoto e suporte de TI em clientes e amigos há mais de 2 anos e estou muito satisfeito com o produto. A versão gratuita já oferece todo o necessário para essa atividade, é possível realizar várias sessões simultaneamente e o produto não fica tentando forçar a compra de uma licença através da práticas como limitar o tempo de acesso.

O acesso é simples mesmo a computadores onde o produto não está instalado, basta realizar o download do arquivo no computador que será acessado e executá-lo sem a necessidade de instalação. O acesso pode ser realizado mediante a autorização do usuário no computador remoto ou mediante uma senha pré-definida (requer instalação). Mesmo na versão gratuita as funcionalidades disponíveis são suficientes para a maioria das necessidades de acesso remoto, incluindo visualização da tela remota, controle do computador remoto, transferência de arquivos e compartilhamento da área de transferência.

Não há disponível para compra uma versão lifetime, as opções de compra envolvem somente assinatura mensal. Os preços da licença por serem em dólar resulta em um custo alto para o público brasileiro. A versão mac não possui todas as opções de personalização da configuração disponíveis na versão windows.

CEO (Brésil)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Anydesk - You are in control

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Daily I use Anydesk for remote work because I am in Home Office. I also support clients with the software and even computers from the company where I work. I can access computers from anywhere at any time due to being multiplatform, operating via Windows, Linux and mobile. Anydesk is indispensable in my day-to-day.

Anydesk is very easy to use software, allowing remote control of several computers at the same time. Very light and safe, facilitating support for customers, being possible to use the desktop and mobile version. Among the various features of the software, the following stand out: - Possibility of simultaneous access to several computers; - Secure access via authentication password; - Multiplatforms, being possible to run on Windows or Linux and mobile computers. - Minimum necessary accessible requirements; - Screen capture to identify problems; - File transference; The program perfectly complies with its proposal to be a fast and secure application.

The only flawed point I notice is that the software allows remote control of the computer simultaneously by more than one application. In my opinion, this is not very safe, as it would allow for badly designed hacker control. For this possibility, there should be two-factor authentication to increase security, such as sending SMS or email. This is the only downside of the software.

Rodrigo T.
Owner (Brésil)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great but still expensive

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : All software reliable for this purpose seems to live in unreality, they are too expensive. But you need them, as going to your customer is expensive and often inconvenient. Anydesk has a fast learning curve, our users and customers found it easy to use. It also lacks to be able to buy in local currency, without variations of the dollar. Apart from the cost, it works very well for us.

Less expensive than more equivalent competitors, easier to buy, stable, easy to use. Quite used by several providers.

Expensive, very expensive! An option to buy in local currency is missing. There could be a cheaper option with only remote access. Micro companies use only written chat + file exchange + remote access, the rest is perfumery or resources for large companies, which are more expensive.

Technical Support (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Anydesk review by Technical Support Agent

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love using AnyDesk, it works really good, it is fast, user friendly and reliable and I can always deliver super support to my customers with the use of this software.

I like this Software because it is free and easy to use, also a lot of times it came really handy because it was easy to explain Customers how to install it and setup remote access to their PC. It is really fast and is very nice to have, especially when PC checkup is required during the night, for which we can setup password protected access so we can connect without the help from the Customer and without interrupting them and their work.

Recording option sometimes creates videos which are of bad quality, even though internet connection was stable and ping was good. Also, in case of longer recordings, they tend to break at some point, take a lot of hdd space and I am unable to scroll it. Finally, it would be nice to have option to save to some desired format too.

Luis daniel R.
Luis daniel R.
Lead Application Developer (Porto Rico)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Grant E.
Head of Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Juan manuel C.
Juan manuel C.
Web Developer (Argentine)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Alternative to teamviewer that is up to the task

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My experience in general with this software was quite good, except for a few small cases, it worked correctly and I let myself use it without time limitations as happens with the competition. The ability to reproduce sounds is very important in order to perform sound-related test validations. The interface felt complex but if we leave it configured for the end user, he will only have to open the program and let the rest do it for us. I recommend it

It works quite well, it has the great option of being able to reproduce the sound of the machine to which we are connecting, an option that is not very seen in other similar software. It has a simple tool to connect since it does not require a password, only an ID and that the user on the other side accepts it, or not, depending on how the software is configured because it allows remote access without authorization with different variations. It is available in all operating systems.

Although the interface is complete, it is not that clear and tends to make the end user dizzy with so many options. It would be interesting if menus can be reduced or see a "lite" version so that the user does not get dizzy. We suffered some lag problems in the connection that we did not suffer with other software, but in brief occasions.

Oushana vajirapani P.
Head Of IT (République dominicaine)
Mode et vêtements, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy of use

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : In the worldwide pandemic period of Covid 19, Anydesk ran a major role in our business. we was in a situation that need to work from home and give the support to all the users who are also working from home, at that time this tool was a life saver for IT and for the business as well. this tool made our life easy and very efficient. with the optimizations, this application runs really smoothly in any low bandwidth internet connections and environment. i really glad to have this application use in our organization and i really want to thank for all the developers who sweat for this tool. this app was really a life savor.

the simplicity, easy of download, size of the download file, easy installation, network optimized for fast access, good quality and very useful features such as sound transfer and copy paste option is working awesome. its very easy to tell a new user to go to google and download anydesk. and because of the size of the application, its fast and easy to install to any device. even to a mobile.

i didn't find any bad in this application. as an IT person this tool fulfill all of our IT needs. simple and fast

Angellina B.
Angellina B.
Head Chef (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 201-500 employés

Being in Control of your computer from anywhere around the world

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have used the app to solve both personal and business problems. I remember a time when my workmates were stuck with food and data entry on our kitchen computer, I could log in from another country and do things as if I was there. This helped a big deal.

AnyDesk is one of the smartest applications that saves time and unforeseen costs of travelling long distances just to attend to issues on a computer, or other remote gadgets. One good thing I like about AnyDesk is that it is worldwide, being used by hundreds of millions of people across the globe. It is also supported almost an all the operating systems like windows, Android, Mac, Linux, Chrome, making it a universal software. Another fact I like about AnyDesk is the ease of screen sharing. There is no hustle about it, as long as there is user on the other end to accept the connection. AnyDesk also presents a very good screen scaling that the image displayed on the remote gadget is clear with no distortions. It feels as if you're sitting in front of the other PC. In my use of AnyDesk, I have not experienced any lagging or unnecessary bugs on it. It is generally smooth, with steady mouse movements. The app also has a free version and a paid version. The paid version is also relatively cheaper when compared to its competitors. Security of the application was also well considered. Firstly, the connection has to be manually iniciated from one end and accepted on the other end. A password has to be provided and used for the connection to start. Each session has its own password.

No option to chat with the person on the other side, either through text or calls. So you rely on other communication apps to talk to each other. It would be good to add a feature where communication would be made directly via the AnyDesk.

Edin E.
Guest Services (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

AnyDesk is a very good tool

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, AnyDesk has been a great tool and has done its job better than expected. If you are seeking for a good, reliable and affordable tool to use, AnyDesk is definitely the way to go.

While using AnyDesk, I have managed to control the host device easily and quickly, without issues and lags during the session. It has never failed me and it has a lot of options that allow multiple tasks, even the complicated ones to be performed flawlessly and in a simple manner. The options offered in this tool will do everything that you need and the interface is very neat and nice.

The connection speed is not the greatest if the internet quality varies. In other words, if you are using mobile data where you are on the move but still using the tool, it might get slow or lag at times or even freeze. Still, it goes back to normal quickly.

Christopher E.
Christopher E.
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Cross-Platform Remote Desktop

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, AnyDesk is the one program I cannot live without. It exceeds all my needs and I would be lost without it.

I wanted a remote desktop solution that would work on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi and AnyDesk checks all those boxes and more. I use the remote access and file transfer features daily. I am able to access all my systems from a single computer and do everything I need. I am even able to remotely troubleshoot for my parents. The flexibility of systems makes AnyDesk the most-used program on my computer.

I have really nothing negative to say about AnyDesk. I do wish some features were not behind a paywall or that the pricing system was a single payment rather than monthly. Those have more to do with the company than the software itself. The software does everything I need it to do and more.