Avis clients sur Club OS

En savoir plus sur Club OS

Club OS est un logiciel de gestion des membres pour studios et salles de sport. De l'entonnoir de vente au reporting détaillé, vous êtes couvert en toutes circonstances.

En savoir plus sur Club OS

Could keep up with client progress notes, see all clubs clients, check in for sessions.

There have been a few glitches that we have been unable to fix, such as duplicate accounts and inaccurate numbers. The system doesn't always interact well with DataTrak.

Club OS - Notes

4,0

Club OS a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 194 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Club OS ?

Tony
Tony
Health And Wellness Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Manage your training schedule with ease!

Commentaires : Recommend for any fitness company looking to keep their PT sessions in check.

It has alerts to remind you when an item is coming up or is due. Another great thing is that the billing portion comes in handy when you're not sure how many PT sessions the client has.

That the web version worked better than the app version.

Ben
Fitness Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

I enjoy ClubOs but there are a few small issues.

Commentaires : Being able to track results of appointments/calls/email is a nice feature.

I enjoy the ease of selecting events/scheduling events, skipping around to separate accounts. The over all layout is very nice but it would be helpful to be able to personalize some of the settings. Maybe be able to adjust the dashboard to the stats that are helpful to you.

There seems to be little introduction on how to fully use Club-os. I've discovered many different reports/ways to adjust frequency of events just by trial and error but an instructional video would have been nice to have in the beginning. Doing a small video series for each level of use would be helpful. A manager would need a more in depth training on how to run reports, hop around various schedules, adjust stats etc... A base user would need instruction on viewing their won dashboard/stats but also adding and removing events accurately so their stats are not thrown off. Also, Being able to move/cancel/adjust results of an appointment AFTER it has started would be helpful. Usually when an appointment has been missed, we ahve to keep that time there, plus reschedule a second appointment. Which in the end, shows up as more appointments than you have actually taken.

Tim
Assistant Fitness Manager/Trainer (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 501-1 000 employés

This app is very useful but has some quirks that keep it from being great.

Commentaires : Live scheduling without having to call into my club and get a receptionist involved. Easy reminders about times and events scheduled.

The way scheduling is set up with reminders for both the event owner as well as attendees added is excellent. Also having so much customization on repeat occurrences is also great to have. The UI for scheduling is simple and relatively painless to use on a mobile device. Overall this is good software and definitely better than paper scheduling.

The app itself is basically useless. There is no access to scheduling which is what trainers will use club OS for 99% of the time. So everytime you use it on your mobile device you have to go through the extra steps of "view full site" and then after login going to "scheduling" > "calendar" which becomes tedious very quickly. I have also noticed a bug on android where when selecting a time to book a client in, the popup box does not appear and you have to turn your phone to change the orientation to make it appear (it is not just out of view, the window is just non existent while the screen greys out). A suggestion would be to include scheduling on the mobile app as this would increase its use hugely. As well, when setting up users you already have to choose a job title (ie. trainer, consultant, etc) so if the app and website were customized to have a different landing page for each (ie. trainer landing page is always their weekly schedule by default so they can immediately proceed with booking/moving clients, etc) that would be also well received. I would say this is the #1 complaint for any trainers using the software.

Zachary
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Using it for personal training booking, generally reliable and intuitive

Commentaires : Club OS helps me keep all of my clients organized and has helped me jumpstart my career as a personal trainer through its ease of use and intuitive structure.

The desktop site is clean, intuitive, and always functional. I had never used any kind of online booking or client management software until my current job and I was almost instantly able to utilize both the appointment booking functions and the client tracking functions. The wide array of data that can be connected to a client or prospect as well as the ability to share that data with all staff members is the best aspect of Club OS.

The Mobile site does not share the same booking features with the desktop and only allows me to view sales information and a list of my clients. The desktop site has been running well recently but I would prefer something optimized for mobile that allows the creation and management of appointments.

robert
Fitness Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 10 000+ employés

Works well and allows me to check on scheduled appointments, contact the members.

Commentaires : The option to be able to keep up with my daily schedule, appointments, and my employees schedule. It allows me to make changes on the spot, with either a clients or an employee.

It allows me to see my daily schedule and make changes along with my employees. Great tool to keep up with the members that are scheduled for appointments. Also allows us to see their phone numbers where we can contact them in case of a cancellation, late arrival or just rescheduling purposes. Perfect to plan ahead for weeks, months and know what needs to be done daily.

Suzie
Suzie
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

I use Clubs OS to track leads and KPIs for both myself and my team.

Commentaires : Easily able to track KPIs, stay on track for sales goals, and keep up with the efforts of my team on a daily basis.

Club OS is very user friendly and it is easy to train my team on how to use the system. The features keep me organized, especially the daily follow up tab on the dashboard. It also allows my team to keep track of their KPIs on their own and work towards their goals without a constant verbal discussion of numbers.

Team Lead (Inde)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

What best can you get for your GYM.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

This is one of the best software that you can use in your gym for all your needs. We can send campaigns, emails, and SMS and manage all types of stuff related to the GYM. I am working on this software for the last 3 years.

I don't see any as we are working hard to make it best software

Lance
Lance
Model Actor (É.-U.)

Great easy to use scheduling and billing software for out gym.

Commentaires : A very easy to use scheduling and billing software for working with clients. Ease of scheduling and looking at what is scheduled.

The schedule syncs up seamlessly with my google calendar. Very convenient to mesh all my calendars into one system. Easy to use and navigate. Straight forward with how it presents sessions. Lets you know if your clients are over their amount to use.

Made it a little more tedious to collect clients payment information. Getting very specific with what needs to be input.

Membership Manager (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

Compared to a few other similar programs, Club OS if the best platform we've used at the gym.

Commentaires : Follow up with new leads and successful, high conversion percentage because of that.

Ease of use. Very simple and straight forward, yet effective in tracking prospects/leads/members. Excellent customer service!

The ability to create duplicate accounts for the same person and KPIs/top ten data is not always accurate.

Cassie
Cassie
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, user friendly

Easy to use, easy to contact leads, the software is user friendly as well. I enjoy being able to text and email from the software versus using other devices. Overall makes things organized and easy to find.

I cannot contact people who are in the system with other studios. Also their has been some glitches with our leads not automatically getting put into the system.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

The best that we've used, but not perfect

Club OS is easy to use, has a lot of different functionality that helps with both membership and personal training sales, and offers a variety of reporting options.

Users are not able to customize the reports and using the digital guest waiver has proved to be very difficult for our staff to implement.

Derek
H2i (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Works fairly well, I have no experience with other similar software

Commentaires : I wasn't here when we used the old system but seems like things are logged better as far as who and when we contacted prospects or members previously.

Makes it easy to get ahold of prospects, current members, etc. and has timeframes to re contact them.

The name search function is pretty terrible. Regardless of what I type a certain prospect always pops up first even when none of what I've typed matches the name. Where most search engines will search for what you've typed I'll have the same results until I finish typing the entire name out and there are times I have to looks through all results to find the name I typed in.

Zach
Program Director (É.-U.)

It gets the job done.

It organizes the leads well and provides an efficient queue of calls from different lead sources. It provides great feedback on what leads are successful and which aren't.

It gets very confusing when people from different employees get mixed up in different call queues. Sometimes if I take walk ins from other people or talk to appointments of other employees, they won't end up in the right person's call queue.

Zachary
Asst General Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

USE everyday and it is extremely easy to use and manage

makes managing our prospects 10x easier than when using "binders and paper" productivity is maximized

occassional integration issues like the use of our online link and guest waiver sometimes this leads to duplicate prospects and mistakes when following up

Sean
Membership Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Great platform!

Prospect and Member call management. For prospects, call scheduling intervals are ideal. Retention calls for members ideal as well.

Frequent glitches/software update needs. At times, software is either really slow or not functioning at all.

Stephanie
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

We use it everyday at my job. It's makes my job so much simpler than it's ever been.

Commentaires : The ability to be connected with or members to make not only their lives easier, but ours also.

I love how easy it is to contact our members and have such an easy sense of communication. It is fully functional and makes our lives 10x easier as sales associates to be able to follow up with the members.

I wish that the follow up times wouldn't be so immediate. I will get the follow up notification sometimes as soon as the next day. I haven't found out how to change that yet instead of having to manually go in and change every single contact

Susan
Personal Fitness Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Easy to track clients and easy to make schedule adjustments.

Commentaires : Accurate tracking of client sessions

Saves time and paper. Can do multiple schedules at once and it is great for repeating events. 15 minute time intervals are perfect for 45 min sessions -which is what we use here.

Doesn't work well on older Adobe platforms -I have an older Mac and have to use hubby's newer pc. It would be great to be able to use my own Mac .

Mackenzie
H2i (É.-U.)

Club OS

I really enjoyed that I have the ability to communicate with my members.

I did not like that if I added a member in one system that it wouldn't add them to Club OS.

Courtney
Club Manager (É.-U.)

Love the follow up process and the variety it offers for reports, follow ups, pt sales & scheduling

Commentaires : Pt sales, scheduling, follow ups, etc!

The follow up features and the club blasts. I love that I can send out automatic blasts as well as fliers and things for members when we have events or promotions.

Certain things are hard to modify or don't allow for changes. Can't adjust bill dates or things on contracts after they are set up.

Jake
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

This program is a convenient way for my club to contact prospects.

Commentaires : Streamlined our prospecting procedures

We really enjoy having a program that offers so much to each department of the club. Going paperless is always a plus for any company.

At time an employee may be limited to access certain prospects accounts. We also have difficulties accessing account entered by a terminated employee.

HAplin
Member Services (É.-U.)

It's been great so far

Commentaires : Lead nurturing

I like that we get ping'd to follow-up with out leads. I also like that I can see the entire follow-up history.

No automatic campaigns for texting. Also, for the longest time there was not a good line of support for technical issues, and communication sucked. Now it's much better because the club has a rep who we talk to every time we need something. We can only email unless we set up a tele-meeting, so that's still a little slow, but it's a step up.

Christine
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Need more experience and/or training on the program.

The presentation for memberships. Being able to look at other people's schedules to help the members that come/call in with questions.

Not knowing how to function it properly. additional training needed. Not efficient on the calls list and guests login management. How to set new leads.

Charlotte
Studio Manager (É.-U.)

I like the product for lead followup

I think it does a good job of the lead follow up with continued pop up in the list. I like the override feature and the transfer feather

I do not like that contact log from MBO do not sync and that cross regional members are going into the software. They should not.

Eric
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)

The program is easily accessible, as way as novice user friendly.

The ability for the user to input specifics about the professional and the client. The allows the provider the ability to serve the customer better.

The only con I would like to mention would be the inability to edit or change client status after due date.

cameron
trainer (É.-U.)

easy to use

its a easy tool to use on all phones and computers. no slow time and no bugs. has easy functionality

a login set up would be helpful in saving time instead of having to login every time. I use this very frequently and I waste too much time to log in.