CRM for Sales

Publié le 26/09/2018
Cal T.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Avantages: It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Inconvénients: When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Highly Recommended CRM

Publié le 21/10/2018
Don D.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Avantages: Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Inconvénients: There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Publié le 12/09/2018
Nate R.
Director Of Operations
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Avantages: The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Inconvénients: It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

It's a must for freelancers

Publié le 17/09/2018
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Avantages: 1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Inconvénients: 1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Publié le 13/09/2018
Carlos D.
Account Manager
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Inconvénients: Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

envoyé par Salesflare le 11/09/2019

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Publié le 25/04/2019
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Avantages: Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Inconvénients: Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Publié le 08/11/2017
José antonio S.
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Avantages: Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Inconvénients: Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Publié le 19/12/2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Avantages: Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Inconvénients: “With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

envoyé par Salesflare le 11/09/2019

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Great sales pipeline management tool

Publié le 13/12/2018
Damian R.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Avantages: The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Inconvénients: The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

envoyé par Salesflare le 12/09/2019

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Ama D.

Commentaires: Fantastic!

Avantages: Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Inconvénients: I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

envoyé par Salesflare le 12/09/2019

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

New features added often

Publié le 27/09/2018
John V.
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Avantages: SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Inconvénients: There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

envoyé par Salesflare le 11/09/2019

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

CRM software that saves you time

Publié le 07/11/2017
António A.
Web Marketing Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Inconvénients: The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

envoyé par Salesflare le 12/09/2019

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

Publié le 17/10/2018
Founder/Creative Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Avantages: It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Inconvénients: Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Publié le 13/09/2018
Amati pettes, I.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Avantages: 1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Inconvénients: This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Excellent sales pipe line software

Craig M.
Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Avantages: As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Inconvénients: There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

Publié le 15/11/2018
Sahil A.
Co-founder & CEO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Avantages: I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Inconvénients: The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Salesflare Review

Boris A.
Founder and CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience is very positive

Avantages: Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Inconvénients: I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

envoyé par Salesflare le 12/09/2019

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Easy to use CRM

Publié le 15/03/2018
Vassilis S.
Inbound Marketer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Inconvénients: Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

envoyé par Salesflare le 12/09/2019

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

Great CRM and Easy to Use

Publié le 17/09/2018
Jt B.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Avantages: Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Inconvénients: Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

An incredible CRM

Publié le 17/01/2019
Gourav M.
Software Engineer
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Avantages: We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Inconvénients: We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs.

Publié le 13/04/2018
Craige hardel -.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Notification on when the client receives my correspondences Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Avantages: Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Inconvénients: There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Great CRM Tool!

Publié le 07/11/2017
Damian R.
Founder and CEO
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

Inconvénients: The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Publié le 11/03/2019
Mick M.
Marketing Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite
- tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups
- Zapier integration
- mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Inconvénients: I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Great "Smart" CRM

Publié le 13/11/2017
Matt T.
Co-Founder & CTO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Inconvénients: Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.

The tape that holds my connections together.

Publié le 10/04/2018
Jonathan D.
Entrepreneur
Services d'information
Support client

Avantages: There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others.
'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week.
Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Inconvénients: There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing.
All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.