CallTools Simplifies Your Company's Growth

Publié le 18/09/2019
David M.
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We recommend CallTools to all companies, not only StartUps when in need of CRM and Contact Management Integration capabilities. The seamlessness and user-friendly platform experienced with CallTools is hands-down the best in the industry. The ease-of-use. The lines per user available. The supervisory features and compliance by far exceed the competition by a wide margin. Five9 is the only technology comparison but at a fraction of the cost with similar or better reliability with virtually no downtime experienced in over two years with my company. Their staff, particularly, Sean, head of business development is impeccable in finding solutions quickly. No wonder they're one of the fastest growing companies in the field. Speaking as a CEO, if your company wants to grow, doesn't want it waste its money and efforts, there is clearly one choice for value and time .. and that's CallTools. Call them. Find them on the web. Just reach them it's the best thing you can do for your company's future.

Avantages: The ease-of-use. The flexibility of the number of users. The low-cost option in the market. The customer service and technical assistance available. The seamless integration with third-party software. The platform interface being so user-friendly and not cluttered. The hours of operation availability with staff. The self-help videos available on the platform. The toggle switch as to how many lines per user are available blowing away all of the competition infrequency. The line clarity experienced is unmatched on phone calls. The customization of dispositions and lead generation organization. And these are just some of the many benefits we've experienced with CallTools.

Inconvénients: None that I can think of at this time but I'm sure there's always room for improvement as with anything so well done as this.

Call Tools Platform

Publié le 19/01/2017
Mark F.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I researched the various cloud based predictive dialer companies for doing out bound calling. There is a number of companies out there, but I settled on Call Tools. The platform works perfect and I started with three stations. I am now up to 6 stations and have been real happy with their platform and overall performance. Predicative dialers can be tricky especially if you are using systems not located in the US, which I highly recommend you avoid. What really sold me on Calling Tools was that the sales guy I worked with really took the time to understand my needs and came back with some great ideas to really help with what I was trying to accomplish. There was no hard sale, which I can't say is the case for a couple of other companies I spoke to. There customer service is really great and the training was excellent. There are a lot of cool features and functionality to get your arms around, but once you do, you have a very dynamic system keeping your telemarketers or call center busy. I use their CRM as well, although you can integrate to wide number of CRM platforms on the market as I understand. I certainly like the price you pay today for getting your business up and running with these clod based platforms. Gone are the days having to invest in telecoms switches and T-1s. So you a great predictive dialing platform and your up and running with one of the best calling technology platforms for your money and you can increase your spend as you scale your business. That's the only way to go.

Avantages: These cloud based platforms are awesome. you basically load your data and login to the system and the platform does its thing. It sure keeps your sales guys on the phone and off the internet.

Inconvénients: There wasn't anything i disliked, but you really need to take the time to understand the power of the system. There is a lot of features and functionality in the system and the more you take the time to understand everything and how it works, the more you recognize how well the platform is put together

Mark,

Thank you for your detailed review! We understand our platform has a lot to offer which may appear overwhelming, but we're glad you contacted our incredible Customer Support team to help you understand and utilize the tools available.We are available during all our business hours to assist you with any troubles you're experiencing with the system. Just as you experienced, when you invest time into learning how to operate the dialer, the results return tenfold.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance!

better than the rest!

Publié le 29/06/2016
Giora S.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was using SalesDialers previously and kept having connection issues with their system and X-LITE settings for my overseas marketers. My main goal was to not have these connection issues when I first signed up with CallTools, little did I realize how many more feature you got over them!

Avantages: I love the Live Agent feature! Listening to my agents the entire time is so much more effective than listening to random recordings.
How easy it is to just add another user with two clicks.
The agent performance feature is awesome, having a side by side comparison is helpful.

Inconvénients: Not being able to "kick out" another user in cases where they didn't deleted their X-Lite password at the end of their shift. Maybe add a feature that allows the manager to change the host/user on demand because you probably don't control user on x-lite.

Giora,

First of all, our apologies for the late response. We¿re thankful to receive such an in-depth review and should have replied to it earlier!

We are proud to offer such a wide range of features available on our system. Live Agent Monitoring completely shifts your ability to manage agents and provides real-time insight you weren¿t able to gather before. We¿re glad it has been so helpful for you!

Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions regarding the system.

Your CallTools.com Team

By far the best Predictive Dialer and Best Value - Thrilled with the System and Customer Service

Publié le 27/10/2017
Founder, President & CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use the system every single day and I could not be happier with it. Easy to Use and had every single function you could ever need, Excellent Customer Service - By Far the best Product I found.

Avantages: By far the best predictive dialer I found on the market - I tested 38 other predictive dialers including Five9, Ytel, PhoneBurner, Convoso, ChaseData, Augutech, VanillaSoft, PIMS Dialer, CallShaper and many others and this dialer was by far the best and was less expensive than just about every other system I tested. Sean in Customer Service was absolutely fantastic and got me setup immediately. Everyone in Customer Service is extremely responsive and helpful as well as polite and kind. I could not be any happier with the service. I DEFINITELY recommend CallTools to any company where the phone is essential to their business as it is to mine. CallTools is seriously the full package - Excellent Customer Service, Instant Setup, Easy to Use, Constant Updates to Make the System Better and More Effective, Modern Looking Software that's Easy to Look at All Day and all for less money than every other company I tested. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLTOOLS. You will not be disappointed.

Inconvénients: .

envoyé par CallTools le 31/10/2017

Thank you for your incredible review! We're proud to offer a contact center platform that rises above the others. Streamline your process from inbound to outbound with our wide range of features. Our Customer Support team provides initial training then helps with any follow-up questions you have or assistance you need. We're glad to hear that CallTools.com exceeded your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team

Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!

Publié le 10/01/2017
Anthony L.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.

Avantages: Phone clarity and connection rates.

Inconvénients: Can't say I have any complaints.

Anthony,

Thank you for your review of CallTools.com's Predictive Dialer! We're glad Ed has been a great point of contact for you and that the Customer Support team has made working on the platform understandable. With all of the features that our software offers it may seem difficult to navigate but we pride ourselves on being available to walk you through any difficulties. With the new web phone we've integrated into the dashboard it's easier than ever to start dialing. We hope you'll find it useful at your company.

Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Don't Get Much Better Than This

Publié le 05/02/2017
James Z.
IT Manager
Électronique grand public, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used many software for my call center business and finally settled with this for more than a year and above. It is packed with many features but the best part is that it shows the clients call number so you can verify information without bothering with additional questions. It has a very responsible reporting capabilities to real time action.

Avantages: Time saving and packed with information and UI is simple.

Inconvénients: A better management when using slow Internet connection.

James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're grateful you have been with us for so long and we value your business. Unfortunately, running CallTools on a slow Internet connection usually proves difficult due to the size of the system and its being cloud-based. However, we're glad to hear you enjoy the feature-packed system we've built. The client information pop ups help keep everything organized so you aren't asking your clients questions over again.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Call Tools Call Center Software review

Publié le 30/10/2018
Justin N.
Technical Support Engineer
Matériel informatique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software integrates with 3rd party CRMS. The software is very easy to learn meaning the most entry level user can learn the software very quickly. The reporting and performance tracking is top tier. Call recording is easy to use and allows for easy monitoring and training. Support is available via more than one option besides phone. The software works with Mac OS.

Inconvénients: The cost of the software for a smaller sized business can be a bit of an investment up front. The hours for technical support isn't 24 hours a day when a lot of call centers are open 24 hours a day. Its web based meaning if the call quality depends on the companies internet connection. I'd like to see lower fees per user/agent in future pricing. You have to have a minimum number of seats/agents so far smaller companies this can be a hassle. I'd like to see a better tutorial for first time users.

VOIP for Start up Business

Publié le 19/12/2018
Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Cheap web based VOIP for lead calling and customer management. It is easy to set up and use. You can easily upload leads for your agents to call. It has dashboard for you to be able to see logged in agents and their call time as a Manager.You can categorize your leads and give instructions to your agents on which list to work with for that day.If you are a start up, this is a good VOIP to begin with. It has functions and features where you can easily manage your leads and agent performance.

Inconvénients: This is not ideal for large campaigns where many agents are logged in. Error on logging in or when you click on the tool allowing you to be available or ready, sometimes it won't detect being logged in. You would need to log out and log back in resolve the error. However, those will just be minimal errors. Quality of call would still depend on internet speed of user.

Disling system best value I have found

Publié le 03/11/2016
Michael N.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have worked with several dialing systems over the years and have found that call tools is one of the easiest to use. I work with individuals with mental disabilities and hey we're able to be up and running. 20 min. Great system

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: Wish they had hot keys. So some of my blind people can use it

Michael,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear our system was easy for you to implement and start using. You'll be pleased to know that we've implemented hotkeys in the past week which are ready to go now! We appreciate the suggestion and hope you appreciate our addition.

Please let us know if there's any other way we can assist you!

Your CallTools.com Team

Fantastic system that i highly recommend

Publié le 17/07/2017
Ryan H.
Sr. Director
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Cost. Ease of Use. Great sound quality. Customizable. Great features. Easy to use management interface. Easy to use agent interface. Top notch.

Inconvénients: Nothing really comes to mind that is major. Perhaps the only challenge as an organization we had was CRM as we wanted to ad a couple of data columns that we could not.

envoyé par CallTools le 17/07/2017

Hello Ryan! Thank you for taking some time to review how CallTools.com has helped escalate your business. In regards to adding data columns, we have a feature called Custom Fields that allows you to add in custom data columns to your CRM. Our Customer Support team will reach out to help you set up this integral feature! Thank you again. - Your CallTools.com Team

System is Great! - People are awesome!

Publié le 19/09/2019
Harold O.
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I normally don't do reviews on any company but I wanted to take a moment here because this has been a long standing business relationship and the team at calltools are very good to work with. Rep always has my back whenever I have tech issues or anything else. I would definitely recommend the system to anyone as it is easy to use and gets you results!

Avantages: The software is exactly what I need without extra developer options that will confuse someone like me.

Inconvénients: I liked it all - there wasnt anything I didnt like about the system.

Very easy to work with and a wonderful user interface.

Publié le 12/12/2017
Chosen B.
Director of Information Technology
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We liked how easy it was to use will very little agent training required. We also liked how easy it was to setup inbound queues and campaigns.

Inconvénients: The reporting section could be a little more robust but it does it's job. We would like to see more abilities to create custom reports and exporting abilities.

envoyé par CallTools le 20/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you had a smooth time teaching agents how to use the platform; we designed the platform for a streamlined agent experience. We appreciate your suggestions and will use them to continue improving our contact center solution. If there is anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to reach out! - Your CallTools.com Team

Web based VOIP -Easy Setup, Requirement, and Implementation

Publié le 17/08/2018
Maria lenin L.
Marketing and business development
13-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I would recommend calltools for small businesses with one or two callers. It is a web based tool and agents can log in with a username and password. It has the basic features for calling and standard fields to classify and manage your leads. It is cheap and ideal for part time calling. Easy setup,requirements and training , calling can start immediately . The day still ends productive, less errors compared to other web based call tool. Can see agents logged in and call status on a real time basis.

Inconvénients: Since it is web based, the call quality depends on the internet connection. Reports are basic metrics. You can not customize the fields o be able o address certain goals or objectives of a campaign. Errors in availability mode and not receiving calls can be observed but can be addressed or solved by logging in and out. Lead status tracking and prioritization could be difficult and still need manual taking notes in excel for sales or potential leads information. Better if more than 1 agent logged in for smoother and faster call flow. If only one agent, click to call is preferable than automated. Next call wait time can take long if automated on one agent logged in thus time is not maximized and optimized.

Useful tool for customer service

Publié le 24/01/2019
Daniel alejandro A.
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This application is used a lot for 2 years for the impeccable attention of my clients regarding the technical support of the television, telephone and internet services. scheduled technicians and followed up the cases created in order to guarantee a quality service

Avantages: It is the best tool we have to make an impeccable customer service. It is used to generate case numbers related to the received call and be able to track it to generate a unique satisfaction in the customer.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is very complicated to manage the mute and hold buttons, the times are not enough to manage the information requested by the customer.

After trying other Predictive Dialer platforms we have found Call Tools is the absolute best.

Publié le 08/06/2018
Steve M.
Support client

Avantages: We love the ease and simplicity of the program. There are too many great features to list but I will share a few that we are thrilled with. First, minimal training as our Telemarketing Reps can log right into the Call Tools website and begin calling without having to download a Soft Phone. Second, we love that we can set up our own unique dispositions. Third, the program has worked flawlessly and at anytime during the work day we can listen in on real-time calls being made as well as listen to all the recorded calls after the fact. I want to make mention that the team have been great to work with and any company that uses Call Tools will experience great customer service. Finally, we would recommend Call Tools to any company that needs a great Predictive, Power or Preview Dialer Program with CAD Accounts Receivable Mgmt.

Inconvénients: We've experienced no disappointments. There have been questions along the way but all questions were answered and taken care of immediately. So we have only good things to say about Call Tools.

This dialer is very easy to use! The way you can switch from campaign to campaign with just a click.

Publié le 02/10/2017
Oscar V.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.

Avantages: I like how I can easily switch from campaign to campaign without exiting my dialer page. This makes it easy to switch a campaign and get right back to it!

Inconvénients: The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it works best without wifi and better with hard wire.

envoyé par CallTools le 09/10/2017

Hi Oscar!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The ability to consolidate each of your campaigns on a single platform keeps your outbound dialing as simple as possible. Although it would be convenient to run CallTools.com from a Wi-Fi connection, it is difficult to power such a feature-packed software without a hardwired connection. But we're glad that those features are saving you valuable time throughout the day!

- Your CallTools.com Team

The team is awesome. They waste no time getting you set up, or trained on the software. I am on my second full month of using the dialer. I have no complaints. I would definitely say give this product a try.

Publié le 26/09/2017
Matarsha D.
Operations Manager
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: makes my outbound calls very easy.

Avantages: The software is easy to learn and use. I love the built in do not call list scrubber. That is such a great convenience. I spoke with three other companies before making my decision and neither had the feature. Help is just a click or call away. The quality is great and there is no delay when connecting with customers. Customer service is very important to me and they get an A+. I love how they called to make sure everything was going fine after I made my purchase. Because the product does so much, its hard to remember everything. The response to any question I have is almost immediate.

envoyé par CallTools le 09/10/2017

Hi Matarsha!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such an in-depth review. All of the features available on the CallTools.com platform are included, whether you focus on outbound dialing or receiving inbound calls. We're also proud of our accessible and informative Customer Support team, available during peak dialing hours! If there is anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

- Your CallTools.com Team

Lots of functionality. Very easy to use and helpful customer service.

Publié le 05/12/2017
Mark O.
Director of Enrollment Services
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Could use some more features for inbound traffic, but great value at their price point. Great system!

Avantages: The system was very user friendly, great for an non-tech guy like myself. It performed exactly how we needed it to for our business. Our sales and customer service rep was awesome. Anytime we had an issue, he was on top of it and got it resolved quickly.

envoyé par CallTools le 06/12/2017

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, Mark! We're glad you found our software user friendly; that is what we aim for. Built by business owners, for business owners. Our sales and support teams are always available to help with any questions or concerns you might have! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Publié le 07/06/2017
Barb S.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Avantages: Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Inconvénients: Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

envoyé par CallTools le 13/06/2017

Hi Barb!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We're happy you found the speed and precision of our predictive dialer helpful for your team! Eliminating agent downtime increases calling ratios and keeps your employees on-task throughout the day.

We're glad to have you as a part of the CallTools.com family. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact customer support!

Your CallTools.com Team

I set up Call Tools to do some marketing for my company. Great product and easy to use.

Publié le 11/10/2017
David P.
Partner
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allowed us to touch base with thousand of potential customers.

Avantages: Operations was a snap with very little training. Our Rep Sean was always willing to help and got the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied.

Inconvénients: I wanted to attach a out going message to the call. We couldn't do that, but that alright, we got a work around and everything turned out good.

envoyé par CallTools le 16/10/2017

Hi David! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to work together to figure out how to deliver the message you needed to send and that you got in touch with your prospects! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. - Your CallTools.com Team

Great product and a super support team

Publié le 26/07/2018
Steve T.
manager
Support client

Avantages: The ease of use for any new hire. The system is up and running in a fer minutes and is totally reliable.

Inconvénients: Nothing negative to say. Is a seamless web based application that works from any location. The price is good and the integration flawless.

This is a great predictive dialer very easy to use.

Publié le 13/03/2018
Isaac T.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use and the customer service is the best. I have used many predictive dialers over the years and this is one of the best.

Great Experience. Software is a bargain at this price point. Cust support and his team are awesome.

Publié le 12/01/2018
Steven P.
National Marketing Consultant
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use and learn. Very smooth with no glitches. It is far better than Five 9. Again, cust support and his team are very quick to respond in a very polite, positive and professional manner.

envoyé par CallTools le 16/01/2018

Hello Steven! Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. We're proud to offer such a feature-packed software at our pricing and our knowledgeable Customer Support team only adds to the value of our platform. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you succeed! - Your CallTools.com Team

Smooth, easy ti use, fantastic support.

Publié le 29/11/2017
David B.
Sales Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The walk-through when you''re just starting, great customer service, very patient, always available. Just a great software to use.

envoyé par CallTools le 30/11/2017

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review CallTools.com. We're glad to hear your experience has been smooth and seamless with the help of our incredible Customer Support team. The live training included when you start using the CallTools.com platform covers everything you need to know. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Best Dialer

Publié le 26/09/2019
Chris M.
ceo
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Aside from the dialer being a very powerful tool for my business the support is unparalleled everyone in tech support is fantastic. My account rep is super responsive and always gets things done for me.

Inconvénients: Some aspects of the software could be simplified