Avis clients sur Smart Service

4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

Smart Service optimise QuickBooks en y ajoutant des fonctions de planification, affectation, gestion client, bons de travail, facturation et bien d'autres pour en faire le meilleur logiciel pour les professionnels de la maintenance sur site.

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

282 avis affichés

Albert d. F.
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2017

"Smart Service has been a God send to my company. We are now also "almost" paper free."

Commentaires: Efficiency - Efficiency - efficiency.
And did I mention efficiency???

Avantages: Being able to use iPads or tablets in the field. By being able to use tablets we take away the technicians penmanship errors and can have the customer sign work orders so there is no confusion of who said what later.

Inconvénients: Not being able to track individual extinguishers by date and have them update to when service is needed.

• Publié le 21/12/2017
Account Manager
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Smart Service"

Commentaires: It has been a good experience. It handles well with Quickbooks. We are switching to a better software after being on this for 5 years.

Avantages: It is fairly user friendly. I do like the posting and dispatch screens. Easy to read, easy to post. The ease of changing information is good and bad. From an accounting perspective, it is a bit soft on that aspect.

Inconvénients: It took me longer to get the hang of this software than most softwares I have used. The reporting is not the best. Reporting is difficult to get what we want. It either has too much information or too little. I would like to see the ease of changing accouting information alot harder. It is too easy for the field techs to change.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Deb H.
Administrator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

"Scheduling Guru"

Commentaires: My employer was quite hopeful that Smart Service would be the answer to our scheduling & invoicing headaches as he invested a great deal of money into the software, the iPads, man hours, time away from our regular business days to learn the system, etc. The idea of the system is really good. The implementation in daily business is not so good as it takes real dedication and compliance on everyone's part. He had to rework the inventory on Quick Books so items would be easier for the field guys to find, invent ways to charge mileage as we live in a rural area and Wyoming is huge, rework the labor hours so the men knew how to charge a customer in the field. With all the work we both put into it, the extra training I requested from My Service Depot, you would think that it would run smoothly. Smart Service is only as good as the people's efforts entering the data from a job. If they forget something it can cost the company a lot of money. Since we started Smart Service we have returned to paper as it can be tracked. Having a paper trail is very useful. My employer has returned to invoicing duties as he will know if the men forgot something on the invoice and won't have to eat the cost any more.

Avantages: Being able to schedule the field guys is fantastic. I can look at the screen and immediately know if I have a worker available or not. If a person takes the time to learn it the scheduler can be your new best friend. Some of the men really LOVE that they can take photos of the job site, the work, parts that need to be replaced and it stays with that job forever. I love that too. It is very handy.

Inconvénients: Since Smart Service makes a new, unique job in Quick Books every single time you make a job, it makes more sense to have QB in single user mode all the time so a job can be deleted if necessary but my employer uses QB in his office to do his bids and the invoicing so it can be a pain in the neck. There is no way to tell Smart Service to print ONE work order if the jobs are assigned to the department and to the person (indicates who is doing the job) it automatically spits out one for the office that I don't need, one for the job, and one for the human. Once a person's name is entered as a customer there is no way to change it. It is wrong forever. Once it is used in QB it can only be made inactive not deleted. It might be a Quick Books interface problem which is not really Smart Service's problem but if Quick Books runs into a problem and has to close (but they always apologize for the inconvenience ;) ) then I have to close Smart Service, re open QB, start Smart Service, wait for it to go through it's acrobatics (gathering data) before I can use it.

Technical Support
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"Workforce management made that easy!"

Commentaires: Overall, software is awesome I have wonderful experience and the software helped our company a lot of effective workforce management.

Avantages: What I like about the software is that aside from the fact that this is a scheduler, employees are being notified of the schedule/task update real time. Useful to us that is starting to expand our company that majority of our employees are in the field and no time to get back to the office for schedule check. Another awesome feature of this software is that after the schedule or task is complete management is notified back for the job well done.

Inconvénients: In my experience I can't see any problem, probably the interface make it a little bit alive.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Josh bernthold, S.
Agency Owner
  • Publié le 25/04/2018

"Great field mgmt software for Quickbooks users"

Avantages: The design is amazing and the integration works seamlessly with Quickbooks. The direct customer support is great but is an additional cost that I feel is a must-have for general support or when you get in a jam.

Inconvénients: There are not too many cons with this software. The constant updating and making the software more versatile for the user would be the only negative point I could come across only because with any software update there is a chance for bugs. The fact the company is always doing it in response to making the software run better and adding feature requests from actual customers balances it out I feel.

• Publié le 25/04/2018
Kendall U.
Services aux consommateurs
  • Publié le 20/12/2017

"I really like Smart Service"

Commentaires: Our time tracking and billing processes were streamlined immensely over our previous methods. Also having the ability to provide job documentation to field workers through the app is very nice.

Avantages: We switched to Smart Service and the iFleet app a little over a year ago. It has revolutionized our time tracking, job costing, and billing processes.

Inconvénients: The software has a learning curve due to the massive functionality that is built in. It took a bit to figure it all out.

• Publié le 20/12/2017
Samuel F.
Account Executive
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2019

"Great Product & Service"

Avantages: The integration with quick books avoids the double entry which saves me a lot of time. Customer service is always willing to help, they will help you get the reports you need much quicker than you can do it your self.

Inconvénients: It can get a little bit slow when syncing but other than that I have no complains. Very useful software.

• Publié le 18/01/2019
Lynn R.
Controller
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2020

"Chimney Solutions - Smart Service"

Commentaires: It enables a smoother financial closing process.

Avantages: The processes provide me the capability to determine the stage of the jobs.

Inconvénients: Integration was not difficult. I do wish that I had more experience with the report writing to capture information and in the format that I need it.

• Publié le 20/08/2020
Team leader
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2018

"Simple and easy to use excellent service and great customer support."

Commentaires: Great Customer Support

Avantages: This software has made the day to day struggles a breeze and customer handling easy, cannot remember a time not using this system

Inconvénients: The day to day use of this service is great however if there was one thing I could change it would be the location of the calendar very bulky.

• Publié le 24/07/2018
Carly S.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2020

"Do not purchase this software!"

Commentaires: Money grabbers!

Avantages: This software had the functions that I wanted.

Inconvénients: If you need technical assistance after the second or third year, you have to pay for each year previous to be able to even ask a question! I needed a question answered after the third year and they are trying to charge me over $1600 before even knowing what my question is! I have spoken to several other scheduling software companies and they are appalled by this tactic!

• Publié le 20/07/2020
Brad C.
Owner / Operator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2017

"Great Product & Great Support"

Commentaires: I've been using Smart Service and iFleet for nearly 4 years and I really couldn't imaging operating our service company without it. I've seen quite a few changes and feature upgrades throughout over the years which shows that the product has great support. Whenever I have questions, they are answered right away. The only "complaint" I have if I had to make one would be that I would like to see the front facing camera be fixed within the iFleet app. I have been requesting this to be fix for the entire time that we have been using this product but it seems to go unnoticed. It must be a simple fix as every other camera app on iOS seems to work as intended. The pictures come in reversed which make reading numbers and words impossible. We use the front camera to take picture of product tags that are hard to reach. It would also be nice if the pictures were tagged with the job name and number so that we can easily locate and identify it. Thanks for a great product and all the support that goes into it. Looking forward to using this product for many years to come.

Avantages: I've been using Smart Service and iFleet for nearly 4 years and I really couldn't imaging operating our service company without it. I've seen quite a few changes and feature upgrades throughout over the years which shows that the product has great support. When ever I have questions, they are answered right away. The only "complaint" I have if I had to make one would be that I would like to see the front facing camera be fixed within the iFleet app. I have been requesting this to be fix for the entire time that we have been using this product but it seems to go unnoticed. It must be a simple fix as every other camera app on iOS seems to work as intended. The pictures come in reversed which make reading numbers and words impossible. We use the front camera to take picture of product tags that are hard to reach. It would also be nice if the pictures were tagged with the job name and number so that we can easily locate and identify it. Thanks for a great product and all the support that goes into it. Looking forward to using this product for many years to come.

Inconvénients: I've been using Smart Service and iFleet for nearly 4 years and I really couldn't imaging operating our service company without it. I've seen quite a few changes and feature upgrades throughout over the years which shows that the product has great support. When ever I have questions, they are answered right away. The only "complaint" I have if I had to make one would be that I would like to see the front facing camera be fixed within the iFleet app. I have been requesting this to be fix for the entire time that we have been using this product but it seems to go unnoticed. It must be a simple fix as every other camera app on iOS seems to work as intended. The pictures come in reversed which make reading numbers and words impossible. We use the front camera to take picture of product tags that are hard to reach. It would also be nice if the pictures were tagged with the job name and number so that we can easily locate and identify it. Thanks for a great product and all the support that goes into it. Looking forward to using this product for many years to come.

• Publié le 20/01/2017
Denise F.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/09/2016

"ACI Smart Service Review 09-21-2016"

Commentaires: We have been using Smart Service with the IFleet portion for our technicians in the field for about 4 years now. Overall it is a very good system.

Avantages: The ease of entering customers, service tickets, time keeping and the GPS tracking are great benefits of this system. For the most part our technicians have been easily trained on the process and it has cut down on a lot of their processing time in the field.

Inconvénients: We have used the "Get Customer" or "Sync Customer" functions many times and since some of our office employees enter data directly into QuickBooks, we've lost a lot of email address and contact information on our customers. This information is critical to our database and it's very frustrating to try to rebuild.
We have several labor descriptions for our business and the work tickets can be set up correctly for the type of labor on a service call, the information transfers to the invoice in QB correctly, but defaults to ONE labor description on the time cards. So I end up having to revise nearly ever time card entry to correct the labor code. Also have to change the service or installation name from the sales rep's name to the actual technician that did the work. This has made the payroll processing a lot more time consuming than it used to be when it was entered directly through the time card entry in QB.

Audra P.
Accounting@mcdonaldphac.com
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2016

"Love the integration with QuickBooks"

Commentaires: The transition from the old dispatch program was ok but not great but I don't feel that was Smart Service's issue as much as it was a planning issue within our company. A detailed migration plan should have been written out and discussed in advance so that everything could be addressed. I suggest Smart Service take that lead as many companies just don't understand the devil in the details until it is too late.

Avantages: I love that it integrates with QuickBooks in real time. There are pros and cons to seeing every work order in QB but that also allows us to easily see how many times we have been to a customers house. As I said, the devil is in the details and if you just reach out to the customer service rather than struggle with the reports - they will teach you a lot and get you the report you need much quicker than you can do it yourself - until you learn how to do it yourself! The program is very customizable so that it can become what you need.

Inconvénients: I would like the schedule board to act as a calendar too - the default search info isn't what i need but Smart Service can change the defaults - we just haven't it yet - I need to be able to schedule meetings/days off/ appts that are not service calls - in a manner that will allow them to be seen on the schedule without requiring that they be "Completed" 'cause then they disappear.....

• Publié le 02/09/2016
Milakaa T.
Dispatcher
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"Smart Service is the program we use on an hourly basis to keep our service business going."

Commentaires: Everything is organized for me, makes taking, tracking calls a breeze!

Avantages: Basic scheduling is very easy to learn, it only took me a couple of days to start scheduling basic calls. The rest involved mainly learning the service business that I work for in order to discover other needs within Smart Service. There is additional support via Smart Service's monthly webinars on various topics to assist with learning. I've attended 'Service Agreements' which I didn't know was possible until the webinar. I really like the reporting feature, it can generate useful data by request. For instance, pulling reports by customer location; if I want to view which customers live in South San Francisco I can easily create filters to do so. You really don't know how valuable a program is until your without it. We experienced our internet being down for half a day and had to go back to paper scheduling; that made us all realize how important Smart Service is to our business for sure!

Inconvénients: If you misspell a customer name after selecting 'new customer/prospect' and make it to the main customer screen, you have to go into QuickBooks to make the corrections although it is a new customer. It would be better for new customers only to keep it unlocked until save is selected. That would save some time; I don't make constant errors but it happens occasionally. Also, tracking technicians does not seem to work 100%. I've made sure that their tablets are syncing but only have three technicians showing up on the map. Sometimes it can take a long time to load a customer and that delays a call and time. Other than those three minor problems, I can't really think of anything else.

• Publié le 27/03/2018
Mar A.
Operations
Machines, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/03/2020

"Smart Service"

Avantages: We really don't use the Software to its fullest. It We love the part we use

Inconvénients: We would love to use the Service agreement billing but we bull a month in advance and the way it is designed we can not use it.

• Publié le 25/03/2020