15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Smart Service

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

Smart Service optimise QuickBooks en y ajoutant des fonctions de facturation, de planification, d'ordres de travail et de gestion client pour en faire un logiciel adressé aux entrepreneurs.

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

Smart Service has streamlined and simplified our scheduling processes, service and billing.

If you need technical assistance after the second or third year, you have to pay for each year previous to be able to even ask a question.

Smart Service - Notes

Smart Service a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 265 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Smart Service ?

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Très bon logiciel

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble , Smart Service est l'un des meilleurs pour la compatibilité avec des fonctionnalités innovantes qui permet la gestion clientèle, la facturation,la planification et autres . Très facile à utiliser et très impressionnant. Je le recommande

Smart Service est un meilleur produit pour la planification, la facturation des projets et est un outil de comptabilité. Très facile et très efficace

Dommage que c'est pas disponible pour tous les pays

Albert D.
Albert D.
, 51–200 employés

Smart Service has been a God send to my company. We are now also "almost" paper free.

Commentaires : Efficiency - Efficiency - efficiency.
And did I mention efficiency???

Being able to use iPads or tablets in the field. By being able to use tablets we take away the technicians penmanship errors and can have the customer sign work orders so there is no confusion of who said what later.

Not being able to track individual extinguishers by date and have them update to when service is needed.

Nate
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Smart Service for Pest Control

Commentaires : It's been a long and arduous process learning to work with the software and customize it to fit our needs.

The software is very customizable. It has the features we need to apply data to ensure consistent service to our customers.

Due to the customizable design it requires admins that are highly skilled in software use and development. Not easy to navigate, conflicting layers/windows for data.

PAVEL
owner (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

HORIBLE STAY AWAY YOU SHOULD BE CRAZY TO PAY $10K+ for Web1 software in the age of AI

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Disappointment and frustration EVERY SINGLE DAY

horrible overall HORRIBLE HORRIBLE STAY AWAY

Expensive, they changed the contract on us after paying 5K+ for mobile user accounts wit the promise not to pay monthly, they decided to start charging monthly fee

Construction, 11–50 employés

Smart Service

Commentaires : It has been a good experience. It handles well with Quickbooks. We are switching to a better software after being on this for 5 years.

It is fairly user friendly. I do like the posting and dispatch screens. Easy to read, easy to post. The ease of changing information is good and bad. From an accounting perspective, it is a bit soft on that aspect.

It took me longer to get the hang of this software than most softwares I have used. The reporting is not the best. Reporting is difficult to get what we want. It either has too much information or too little. I would like to see the ease of changing accouting information alot harder. It is too easy for the field techs to change.

Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Smart Service

We have been Smart service users for approximately 6 years now. Smart Services customer service is unsurpassed. When you call they help you. The ease of remote login by Smart Service in an awesome feature. They can see exactly what the issue is.

I would say they have limited hours. If there is an issue on weekends, holidays or after business hours then you have to wait and that is the only con I can think of.

Sécurité et enquêtes, 51–200 employés

Workforce management made that easy!

Commentaires : Overall, software is awesome I have wonderful experience and the software helped our company a lot of effective workforce management.

What I like about the software is that aside from the fact that this is a scheduler, employees are being notified of the schedule/task update real time. Useful to us that is starting to expand our company that majority of our employees are in the field and no time to get back to the office for schedule check. Another awesome feature of this software is that after the schedule or task is complete management is notified back for the job well done.

In my experience I can't see any problem, probably the interface make it a little bit alive.

Catherine
Catherine
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés

Smart Service Makes Service Dispatch Easy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Smart service has been a pleasure to deal with and they have great tech support.

I love that we are almost paperless with this software. This has made everything at the click of your mouse.

I can not think of anything bad tp say about this software

Josh Bernthold,
Josh Bernthold,
Agency Owner (É.-U.)

Great field mgmt software for Quickbooks users

The design is amazing and the integration works seamlessly with Quickbooks. The direct customer support is great but is an additional cost that I feel is a must-have for general support or when you get in a jam.

There are not too many cons with this software. The constant updating and making the software more versatile for the user would be the only negative point I could come across only because with any software update there is a chance for bugs. The fact the company is always doing it in response to making the software run better and adding feature requests from actual customers balances it out I feel.

Kendall
Kendall
Services aux consommateurs

I really like Smart Service

Commentaires : Our time tracking and billing processes were streamlined immensely over our previous methods. Also having the ability to provide job documentation to field workers through the app is very nice.

We switched to Smart Service and the iFleet app a little over a year ago. It has revolutionized our time tracking, job costing, and billing processes.

The software has a learning curve due to the massive functionality that is built in. It took a bit to figure it all out.

Samuel
Samuel
Account Executive (Honduras)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51–200 employés

Great Product & Service

The integration with quick books avoids the double entry which saves me a lot of time. Customer service is always willing to help, they will help you get the reports you need much quicker than you can do it your self.

It can get a little bit slow when syncing but other than that I have no complains. Very useful software.

Christopher
president (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

My Service Depot is not a company that stands by its word, they tell you one thing and do another

Commentaires : Experience about what not to buy

job entry is ok. The ability to drop & drag jobs between technicians is nice. Ifleet program worked ok

When we purchased this software I purchased the dispatching add on called Ifleet for my field technicians. I was told and I quote "Ifleet purchase option _ iphone/ipad smart service add-on with no set up fees or ongoing monthly charges for service or support. That is off of my sales contract. They have turned off my Ifleet because I haven't paid my support fees. My agreement states there are no fees for support but somehow I owe them money, supposedly. Don't believe anything they say as they are just trying to get your money. I also have issues with the program itself as you need to be able to write computer code to get any kind of reports from the software, the reporting feature is difficult to use. Its interface with QuickBooks is not great which makes tracking receivables and sales difficult. Overall I am very disappointed with this software and I would not recommend purchasing it.

Melissa
office manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Easy and Efficient

Commentaires : I have used Smart Service for the last 9 years. The customer support is excellent. They are very knowledgeable and are quick to get back to you if they are not available right away. The updates that you receive are good about fixing any program issues that may arise and they are always adding new things to help the program stay current with the times. I have even asked for certain aspects to be included in the past and they worked to make that happen for me. It's a great program and a great company. I highly recommend Smart Service.

the scheduler, the ability to post multiple invoices at a time, the ease of adding a new customer

if I have to change the price on a regular customer service for one service that is the price that remains for the next months service. A previous program we used would automatically reset the price back to it's basic price for the following month when it was a recurring customer.

Office manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Scheduling with Ease

Commentaires : I have used Smart Service for 4 years now and it is a terrific software. It is very user friendly and easily navigated. We service 3 states - California / Arizona / Nevada - and our technicians have handsets that are in the field. Their feedback is that they like the software and ease of I-pad use when sending the documentation. The only downside is that I do not have enough time to navigate and learn and use all of its functionality. I am not using SmartService to its fullest capacity -- every day I learn a new function that I didn't realize existed. SmartService can fit all of your scheduling needs as it can be set up and programmed to suit your company's particular needs.

User Friendly; broad functionality in scheduling for tri-State area

Cannot to job times in timeframe needed-- our technicians work at night -- we can't show job times past 11:55pm

Darlene
Construction, 2–10 employés

Smart Service Review by Wood Dale, IL User

Commentaires : Our chimney sweep and repair business has been using this software for almost 10 years and it has helped us tremendously to track so many jobs, customers, estimates and prospects. I have not seen any other software on the market with as many bells and whistles as Smart Service. It seems they've just about thought of every possible use and need in mind as they continue to take feedback and utilize in regular development updates.

What I like most about this software are the easy to understand interface screens and help available to make entry and maintenance a breeze.

I'm still learning the software, but so far I have not been able to see a way to change mass records with an import feature.

General Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Smart Service is easy to you but it doesn't do a lot of the reports we would like to do.

Commentaires : Its easy to use, that's about it. It does speak to Quickbooks but it creates a lot of errors which causes us to send our database in frequently.

Easy to use. The different screens can be confusing so you have to pay attention to what you're doing and what screen you are in. Lots of information can be entered into the system and utilized properly.

It creates errors in Quicksbooks and we constantly have to repair our database. The different screens which look identical, you have to be careful with. If you don't put the information into both sides, it does not transfer over.

Sherry
, 2–10 employés

Smart Service Review

Commentaires : We have been using smart service since about 1999. I have to say it is a great tool for small service bushiness. There is some things I think could be done differently or improved to help with functionality in some areas. The customer service it great! I appreciate that you are all there and willing to help and/or answer questions. Thank you.

works well with QB

There is need for improvement 1) editing in customers names capability - can only be done in QB 2) List - edits on Jobs description and other areas - are not easy to edit... I think you could find an easier way to fix spelling errors and etc...

bobbi
bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Smart Service Review

Commentaires : A big software change is always so challenging. But converting to Smart Service was pretty smooth. They work really hard to bring over all info into the program. Even when we recently took over another company and had to bring in their customer base, it went very smooth. The dispatch board is very good. And especially what we like is the reports that can be modified, and if you need a special report they will make it for you.

Reporting

The notes in the calls changed to being most recent first so the techs have to goto the bottom and read from there, instead of top down and adding to the bottom of the notes.

Don
Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Exceeded my expectations!

Commentaires : Great sales reps that listen to what you want the software to do. Great trainers that understand your industry and a great help desk that answers the phone when you need them. I talked to the owner Skip several times this year just to say thanks for the great product. He is really customer focused and it shows in his work.

We were looking for software to add scheduling to our Quickbooks. We tried ServiceCEO a year ago but could never get it going. The folks at Smart Service did several one on one training classes with us and really held out hand. Ross was the trainer that we worked with and you would have thought that he owned a pest control business. He knowledge about our industry blew my whole office staff away. We had the software installed on our 4 computers in a matter of hours. Once we were trained, we went live on March 1, 2011 and it was such a simple process. We have needed help this year and when we call the help desk, someone ALWAYS ANSWERS LIVE! That's just way too cool. When was the last time you got anyone to answer the phone live? These guys know what their doing. And the support is always first class. We've had Smart Service almost a year now and I wouldn't run my business without it. We've grown by 22% this year and I can say it has a lot to do with Smart Service.

Honestly the only con is I wish I would have made the switch sooner. Its a great product and a huge asset to my company.

Alisha
Office assistant (É.-U.)

Smart service has helped me to keep track of every aspect of each individual customer and jobs.

I like that the software is user friendly and can be saved, changed and added to at any point of the job process. Keeping track of hours and job items has never been so easy. I can manage ifleet and scheduling simultaneously as well as customer follow ups and invoicing without delay.

What I like least about the software is the many triggers that inhibit me of recording certain vital job status changes, or general information or notes while the job is ongoing. Sometimes that shared information needs changed or updated during the job, the triggers resend unnecessary jobs back to ifleet. But even with these triggers, I am still very pleased with the software. I would like to know more, as I am always learning new features as the need for them arises.

Michelle
Customer Service lead & Office Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Good Service to have

Commentaires : Makes my job easier.

It makes creating invoices easier and helps keep track of where your technicians need to go on the job and where they are.

Some jobs keep defaulting and i have to go in and re do work i just did. how to use some of the program is unfamiliar to me. It doesn't seem to back up what is done after you post a job. You then have vague information available. Maybe i just need to learn more about the program. :)

Sholom
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Excellent phone support and easy to learn and use program with a lot of functionality

Commentaires : Saves time, and increases office and tech efficiency

The software allows me to schedule and track all of my jobs. IFleet not only updates in real time it also tracks where the technicians are, so if someone is "goofing off" you can spot it easier.

There are a few additional features that I would like. I.e. bar code scanning to ensure that the actual job was completed (most of my business is at recurring sites)

Jeff
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Amazingly easy to use

Commentaires : Learning the type of company MyServiceDepot is - a real customer centric company that takes your concerns to heart and let's you know how much they care about you and the use of their product

Everything! So easy to integrate with QB, Google Calendar, Outlook and every other program we use! It is like a breath of fresh air to FINALLY find something so EASY and Flawless to use! Cuts hours off my week, every week!

General Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Smart Service is a pretty good software product, but its slow when maneuvering through it. It has great information and we utilize a good majority of its uses. It just takes a while to go from screen to screen.

I like that it's easy to use and the techs can add notes to it while out in the field.

I dislike that it is very slow. It takes a long time to go through each call and switch from screen to screen.

Dawn
É.-U.
Construction
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Consistent issues

It interacts with QuickBooks.

I've been with Smart Service for two years now, but I'm starting to research other companies and software. I have ongoing issues with their Smart Service program and iFleet. First, I have yet to have one full month without issues. Second, their hours start at 8:30am, so if you have issues, you need to wait until they open. There is no before or after hours support. I deliberately started speed dialing at 8:28am (they open at 8:30am), trying desperately to be the first one, since if Smart Service and iFleet are crippled, so is our business. I kept getting the "we are closed" recording. Finally, at 8:31am, the receptionist picks up, says her greeting, and then tells me her techs are already all busy on other lines and asks if they can call me back, which I find difficult to believe. Because I just couldn't sit around and wait for Smart Service tech support to call me back, I started researching the issue myself, and hopefully corrected it. When they called me back, I told them I no longer needed their assistance, as we fixed it waiting for them, he said, "Oh, you're welcome!" I replied, "You did nothing to help!" I will look into another vendor's products and services, because I am truly displeased currently with Smart Service.