Avis clients sur Smart Service

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

Smart Service optimise QuickBooks en y ajoutant des fonctions de facturation, de planification, d'ordres de travail et de gestion client pour en faire un logiciel adressé aux entrepreneurs.

En savoir plus sur Smart Service

If you need technical assistance after the second or third year, you have to pay for each year previous to be able to even ask a question.

Smart Service - Notes

Smart Service a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 262 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Smart Service ?

Albert D.
Albert D.
, 51-200 employés

Smart Service has been a God send to my company. We are now also "almost" paper free.

Commentaires : Efficiency - Efficiency - efficiency.
And did I mention efficiency???

Being able to use iPads or tablets in the field. By being able to use tablets we take away the technicians penmanship errors and can have the customer sign work orders so there is no confusion of who said what later.

Not being able to track individual extinguishers by date and have them update to when service is needed.

Nate
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Smart Service for Pest Control

Commentaires : It's been a long and arduous process learning to work with the software and customize it to fit our needs.

The software is very customizable. It has the features we need to apply data to ensure consistent service to our customers.

Due to the customizable design it requires admins that are highly skilled in software use and development. Not easy to navigate, conflicting layers/windows for data.

Ben
Dispatcher (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good in theory, but impractical in implementation

For the regular dispatching features, I was able to learn completely on my own with no instruction, becoming our in-house "expert." It is intuitive enough that I found solutions for problems that tech support thought had no work-around.

The program as a whole is outdated and clunky, built around Microsoft Access, limiting its modern application. For example, if you have a customer with 10 locations and 15 total jobs, and they change their billing address, you have to manually go change it 26 times, in a clunky system that is not fast at all. Adding a new customer takes forever, especially if you have a location and job to enter as well. There is also no feature to have an AP email for their default QuickBooks email, while still have primary contact's email prevalent. Scheduling is nice that a job can recur indefinitely, but if a job cancels, you have to change its recurrence pattern PRIOR to inactivating the job, or it still comes up on the schedule. It also has no features for a job to occur for a certain period of time, or to recur on a seasonal basis. If your customers have multiple services per invoice, it is a huge pain. The "Batch invoices to Quickbooks" feature requires the user to post each individual batch one. at. a. time. Again, on a slow, clunky system. Many of the advanced features have not worked for us at all, or were not as advertised in the demo. Granted, the most annoying part (the scheduler does not work for us) is largely due to our painfully slow cloud system, making it inoperable. If you want to print a schedule for each employee, be prepared to pay for an upgrade (ours was $600) so they can program a custom report for you, that is iffy on how often it works on the first attempt. (Ours works on the second attempt every time.) The "Prospect" feature is useless... it doesn't transition over to "Customer" well at all. It is also impractical to use many features integrated with Quickbooks-- it requires syncing for anything useful, and with a large customer database, that is completely impractical for the frequency required. Bill your customer a flat rate each month? Forget about it, unless you cheat the system and create two jobs-- one that is the real job for your employee and charges nothing, and one that only your accountant uses. Bottom line: It's intuitive to figure out basic functions, but there is SO much room for error, and something simple like an updated address once took me 2 hours to complete for our largest customer. They need to do a complete overhaul of their programming and add some basic features before I could recommend Smart Service to anyone. We've found that to make it work, it requires constant ingenuity to come up with a work-around for design flaws.

Catherine
Catherine
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés

Smart Service Makes Service Dispatch Easy

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Smart service has been a pleasure to deal with and they have great tech support.

I love that we are almost paperless with this software. This has made everything at the click of your mouse.

I can not think of anything bad tp say about this software

Technical Support (Philippines)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés

Workforce management made that easy!

Commentaires : Overall, software is awesome I have wonderful experience and the software helped our company a lot of effective workforce management.

What I like about the software is that aside from the fact that this is a scheduler, employees are being notified of the schedule/task update real time. Useful to us that is starting to expand our company that majority of our employees are in the field and no time to get back to the office for schedule check. Another awesome feature of this software is that after the schedule or task is complete management is notified back for the job well done.

In my experience I can't see any problem, probably the interface make it a little bit alive.

Josh Bernthold,
Josh Bernthold,
Agency Owner (É.-U.)

Great field mgmt software for Quickbooks users

The design is amazing and the integration works seamlessly with Quickbooks. The direct customer support is great but is an additional cost that I feel is a must-have for general support or when you get in a jam.

There are not too many cons with this software. The constant updating and making the software more versatile for the user would be the only negative point I could come across only because with any software update there is a chance for bugs. The fact the company is always doing it in response to making the software run better and adding feature requests from actual customers balances it out I feel.

Kendall
Kendall
Services aux consommateurs

I really like Smart Service

Commentaires : Our time tracking and billing processes were streamlined immensely over our previous methods. Also having the ability to provide job documentation to field workers through the app is very nice.

We switched to Smart Service and the iFleet app a little over a year ago. It has revolutionized our time tracking, job costing, and billing processes.

The software has a learning curve due to the massive functionality that is built in. It took a bit to figure it all out.

Samuel
Samuel
Account Executive (Honduras)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés

Great Product & Service

The integration with quick books avoids the double entry which saves me a lot of time. Customer service is always willing to help, they will help you get the reports you need much quicker than you can do it your self.

It can get a little bit slow when syncing but other than that I have no complains. Very useful software.

Team leader (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

Simple and easy to use excellent service and great customer support.

Commentaires : Great Customer Support

This software has made the day to day struggles a breeze and customer handling easy, cannot remember a time not using this system

The day to day use of this service is great however if there was one thing I could change it would be the location of the calendar very bulky.

Christain
Christain
Maintenance tech (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

There is no service without smart service!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to double our workload and productivity resulting in bigger commissions for our techs.

The installation team is amazing they answered every question we had and even made a recorded video for our future team members that would be using this software.

At first it was tough to get our techs to use this digital software over the old log books and notes being entered to system by the boss, but within a week the techs were realizing the increase in productivity and by the end of the quarter saw the payout in commissions.

Annette
Installation Coordinator/Dispatcher (É.-U.)

Smart Service for HVAC-R Application

Commentaires : The scheduling is very simple and the different views (time stamp, location, etc) are helpful in keeping track of our technicians and communicating to customers. The time stamped notes are invaluable and help us to maintain a professional operation. The bookkeeping has been mainstreamed and our techs can now process credit/debit card transactions on-site which keeps collections down.

I appreciate the ability to create different locations under one customer name. We have Home Warranty companies that we contract with and we can neatly arrange their locations and jobs for ease of access. The ability to upload and store images of customers equipment has been invaluable for insurance claims and warranty coverage and keeping track of model and serial numbers. Being able to send emails and texts from within the program saves time and the message!

Preparing reports that are specific to your needs. I have struggled with preparing a report that clearly shows what items we have sold and how many of them in a year. The screen flickers almost all the time when using Smart Service.

Danielle
President/Owner (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Been a long time user and on my second version. Great program for small to mid-size businesses.

Commentaires : Very easy to learn, and provides all the functions I need running a mid-sized Plumbing Service Company, and is very easy to teach as the staff grows.

It's a great value and does so much of what other more expensive and complicated softwares do plus even more in some cases. Service System is so user friendly and very easy to learn as well as teach to new employees as the company grows. We highly recommend it to anyone who asks.

The support at My Service Depot for SmartService is great. The biggest complication and downfall, which is a big one, is that you can never get support except during standard working business hours Monday through Friday during the day. Being a small company, you can't afford to spend the time down and on the phone with tech support and failing to answer your phones for paying customers looking for service when you are in the trades like plumbing.

Kristi
Manager ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Smart Service Review

Commentaires : Amazing technology that provides our customers with professional and efficient service. Detailed notes, fast invoicing, awesome correspondence records between the customer and our company and ability to email and text through the software encourages success and keeps our company fresh and current. So glad we switched to Smart Service!!!

Love how easily Smart Service and Quick Books integrate. It has cut our billing time by hours.Thrilled to be able to include our service notes from SS on our QB invoices. SS is quick to resolve any issues and are constantly improving on the software to make things more detailed and efficient. iFleet is amazing! I love that I can see where our technicians are to track their routes. Customer support is excellent and if your concerns always addressed. Tracking inventory is a breeze. Vehicle maintenance can be tracked by the office so that we don't have to rely on technicians for oil changes and other maintenance issues. Software is fully customizable so we can enter our services and descriptions exactly as we want them to appear. . Being able to email the customer his service order at time of service with his signature on it. Recording history of past services so that the technicians can review what notes and materials were recorded at each prior service.

A lot of data entry is required to get the software like you want it. It takes dedicated man power but is well worth it once it is entered in. Some software glitches can disrupt things for a bit but what software doesn't have these? Making sure that Smart Service, Quickbooks and iFleet are reflecting the same information for the technicians using the devices so you need to familiarize yourself with where the information is pulling from.

Lorianne
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Outstanding Software with Outstanding Customer Support

Commentaires : Smart Service is a reliable software that allows us to ease into our day and our driver's day. They know ahead of time what their schedule will be for the week. It allows me to spend more time with my customers. It makes scheduling a snap. Our invoicing goes out immediately, where before it went out a few days to a week later. Thus, we are getting paid faster.

Smart Service has streamlined and simplified our scheduling processes, service and billing. It has cut my paperwork down by half, allowing me to get other business tasks done that were going by the wayside.

The first year, it was difficult flipping back and forth between Quickbooks and SmartService, until we built up a history on our customers.

Jessica
Service Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Worked very well for dispatching HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical Service

Commentaires : Ability to dispatch efficiently. Ability to invoice easily without keeping track of paperwork. Everything was easily traceable. Very user friendly.

The ease of entering customers and service calls. Integrated live with QuickBooks. Easy to attach pictures and documents to service calls. Easy to run reports for department or service technician. Easy for technicians to complete work order/collect payment at the time of service call.

Tech support is great, but usually had to call and wait for a return call. Sometimes in the service industry those few minutes/hours can cost a lot of money.

bobbi
bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Smart Service Review

Commentaires : A big software change is always so challenging. But converting to Smart Service was pretty smooth. They work really hard to bring over all info into the program. Even when we recently took over another company and had to bring in their customer base, it went very smooth. The dispatch board is very good. And especially what we like is the reports that can be modified, and if you need a special report they will make it for you.

Reporting

The notes in the calls changed to being most recent first so the techs have to goto the bottom and read from there, instead of top down and adding to the bottom of the notes.

Denis

Best scheduling program

Commentaires : Just makes scheduling so much easier.

Having used a few other programs, Smart Service syncs seamlessly with Quick Books. We also run alot of services, we can have 40 stops with 5 trucks, I fleet takes the place of all the paper work orders and makes managing information a breeze.

syncing the pictures with drop box, there should be a link to keep them in the smart service or I fleet enviorment.

Don
Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Exceeded my expectations!

Commentaires : Great sales reps that listen to what you want the software to do. Great trainers that understand your industry and a great help desk that answers the phone when you need them. I talked to the owner Skip several times this year just to say thanks for the great product. He is really customer focused and it shows in his work.

We were looking for software to add scheduling to our Quickbooks. We tried ServiceCEO a year ago but could never get it going. The folks at Smart Service did several one on one training classes with us and really held out hand. Ross was the trainer that we worked with and you would have thought that he owned a pest control business. He knowledge about our industry blew my whole office staff away. We had the software installed on our 4 computers in a matter of hours. Once we were trained, we went live on March 1, 2011 and it was such a simple process. We have needed help this year and when we call the help desk, someone ALWAYS ANSWERS LIVE! That's just way too cool. When was the last time you got anyone to answer the phone live? These guys know what their doing. And the support is always first class. We've had Smart Service almost a year now and I wouldn't run my business without it. We've grown by 22% this year and I can say it has a lot to do with Smart Service.

Honestly the only con is I wish I would have made the switch sooner. Its a great product and a huge asset to my company.

Brandon

Great scheduling software

Commentaires : We have been using smart service and ifleet for two years now and could not be happier. They are both very easy to get started and very easy to use. We have had no trouble integrating it with our technicians. No more double data entry into QuickBooks. I would highly recommend this software for any small to medium service type business. We do HVAC in Colorado Springs and I can see how this would work for many different types of companies.

It's many features and ease-of-use.

Tech-support is only available during regular business hours on Eastern standard time.

Brett
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés

Smart Service and iFleet are critical to my business.

Commentaires : We evaluated all the software in the market for document shredding companies and narrowed it down to Smart Service. It enables us to easily track our customer's jobs, our assets, and our drivers throughout the day. iFleet revolutionized our business when it came out. We figure it saves us about 10 hours a week.

Ease of use and great customer support

Very few.

Sholom
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Excellent phone support and easy to learn and use program with a lot of functionality

Commentaires : Saves time, and increases office and tech efficiency

The software allows me to schedule and track all of my jobs. IFleet not only updates in real time it also tracks where the technicians are, so if someone is "goofing off" you can spot it easier.

There are a few additional features that I would like. I.e. bar code scanning to ensure that the actual job was completed (most of my business is at recurring sites)

Travis
Pres. (É.-U.)

experience

Commentaires : overall a good experience. there are many times it takes hours to get a call back for support, this some time takes us totally of line and then we are back to handwritten tickets, adding obviously more work in the office

scheduling and real time info to the guys

issues with Quickbooks and the transfer of info, does not always come threw correct

Melinda
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

It's Great

Commentaires : I find that Smart Service has many valuable features. I especially like how it connects with QuickBooks. It really seems to get the job done.

I like the way it connects with QuickBooks and I also like the different reports that can be used. I'm looking forward experimenting with the marketing end of Smart Service.

Would prefer the routing would use Google instead of map point.

Christa
Admin Asst. (É.-U.)

always great customer service

the ability to sync with quickbooks for billing. customer service is quick to respond and very polite.

i am not made aware of updates when they are released, i usually have an error, which will lead to a call and i will update. the ability to use smart service on ipad would be nice. mass data upload option, ie device inventory from excel sheet.

Matthew
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Great All Encompassing Database

Commentaires : Software is great for keeping track of schedule, work orders, billing, proposals, and your fleet. It is also graphically pleasing and user friendly.

I like that it covers all aspects of our business. Ifleet is great.

A little resource heavy and slow at times.