Avis clients sur Uptime Cloud Monitoring

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Uptime Cloud Monitoring

Uptime est un service de web monitoring qui surveille le temps de fonctionnement, les temps d'arrêt et la performance des sites web.

En savoir plus sur Uptime Cloud Monitoring

35 avis affichés

Wes B.
Wes B.
Senior Python Developer in É.-U.
Édition, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Reliable monitoring system, very flexible.

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: I'm a solo developer/admin for an internet-based company, and so it's crucial that we are immediately aware of any outages or problems with our sites. We've been using Uptime for roughly 18 months, and it has proven to be extremely reliable in detecting any outages. Additionally, the advanced monitoring checks that are available are impressive - it can submit data to forms, observe real user sessions, verify that SSL certificates are valid, and more. I strongly recommend Uptime to anyone who relies on a steady internet presence for their business. Tremendous value for our company, and great peace of mind for myself especially, as the overseer of our operations.

Pros:

- Easy to use, very clean design - Notifies quickly of any detected outages - Reliably detects even small/brief outages - The wide variety of things that can be monitored, including APIs & multi-step pathways - Very quick to navigate through the various console pages - API access to the reports that can be integrated into internal applications - Documentation is very thorough - Monitoring checks are executed from several points around the world

Cons:

There are no cons, in my opinion. It does exactly what's advertised - and more.

Saransh K.
Full-Stack Software Developer in É.-U.
E-learning, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Uptime monitoring with performance metrics that more people should know about

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Uptime monitoring is simple by nature which could lead a lot of individuals to think the choice doesn't really matter. Uptime maintains the simplicity you would expect (even in its branding) but allows a lot of complex problem-solving under the hood. This balance of easy-of-use and powerful extensibility is exactly what my team was looking for. I'm glad we stumbled across this product.

Pros:

A myriad of available notification options. This helps ensure that alerts are seen right away. We push alerts to user's phones, through our internal messaging software, and to kiosk monitors in the offices. Threat detection was an unexpected plus as well. Alerts can come from multiple locations around the globe so it can help discover regionally isolated incidents as well.

Cons:

The concept of team management and user permission management is still evolving and not quite as robust as I would prefer.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Saransh, thank you for your feedback. As a user-centric organization, we take user requests very seriously. Our support team would love to hear about user permission improvements you may have. Feel free to contact our support team at support@uptime.com

Deon W.
Deon W.
Technical Analyst in Afrique du Sud
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Zero African Footprint

2 l’année dernière

Comments: Loved the product. Just wish it offered a full global presence. I can recommend it if your service is not hosted on the African continent but if you not, find something else.

Pros:

I love all of it and this product would stay my first choice if it had a footprint in Africa.

Cons:

We get false downtime notifications whenever there are issues with the undersea cables linking Africa to the rest of the world. This complicates monitoring SaaS and leaves the product useless for SLA and OLA calculations.

l’année dernière

Greetings Deon, We believe the faults attributed to your poor monitoring experience are with another monitoring provider. We have maintained a probe server in Johannesburg for some time, and are continually expanding the number of locations we cover. Are you certain that your experience was with Uptime.com?

Bryant L.
Managed Services Lead in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Uptime.com provides quality external monitoring

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: We predominantly use Uptime to monitor the WAN uptime and latency of edge devices we manage. Uptime.com works perfectly well for this purpose and has a robust API that allowed us to easily migrate from a prior platform. We are also able to pull various reports in different formats to provide to clients when needed. The biggest downfall is that we aren't able to provide a client with access to just their own sites so they can live monitor their connections as well.

Pros:

-Robust API -Multiple monitoring locations -Easy configuration -Useful data

Cons:

-Instead of a ping monitor showing "down" it shows as "1200ms" -No multi-tenant support

Franz M.
Franz M.
CEO in É.-U.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Works great!

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Great experience. Wonderful service, powerful tool, good people.

Pros:

Lots of configurable controls. Simple to use interface that's both attractive and functional. Gets the job done right.

Cons:

It'd be nice to be able to more easily see which specific server a down report comes from. Sometimes there's just general internet network issues and I don't care if some server in Peru can't ping the site.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for reviewing our service! Appreciate the kind words. We indicate location when sending and displaying alerts. If you need assistance on this we are happy to help! Feel free to email us at support@uptime.com.

Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Fondateur, Directeur Exécutif in Espagne
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Excellent and simple software

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Really great tool on the whole, all websites should use a tool to monitor the uptime and Uptime does the job perfectly!

Pros:

Very easy setup. Notifications by SMS + email: perfect.

Cons:

Default SMS notifications could be more optimized: you get an SMS for each monitored page that is down. It's possible however to fine tune this, but I haven't taken time to do it, set up could be a bit more guided to do it more easily (but honestly I haven't tried so hard since it's not so much a big deal).

Trevor H.
Product Owner - LearnBook in Australie
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Uptime, everytime

5 il y a 9 mois

Comments: It fills the brief and is very straight forward to us.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and the multi-region monitoring servers is ideal for monitoring our SaaS platform.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike about the software. It does the job well.

Millard T.
Managed Cloud services tech in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

More or Less

5 il y a 9 mois

Pros:

Good GUI and API allows for custom alerting. Maintenance mode is very functional and helps vs other services that only have suspend functionality.

Cons:

When looking al all ping check down checks show as red but the line graph graphic is in the middle vs at the bottom for indicating no communication or dead ping

Justin M.
Marketing Manager in R.-U.
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Really good product

5 il y a 9 mois

Comments: I’ve had no issues with the company

Pros:

This software has really helped with peace of mind that things will work in the background and will be informed if they’re not.

Cons:

I would like it to be a bit more granular with particular parts of a page instead of the whole page.

Quentin S.
Quentin S.
Développeur web freelance in France
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Easy to setup, one of the most valuable tools for our businesses

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Quickly go back on your toes, and don't expect your users to contact you when your service goes dark!

Pros:

It's really easy to setup: in a blink, you can ensure that all your services are up and running - and if not, you'll be able to react in a second and fix things. It became one of the most valuable tools for our services.

Cons:

At first, I was a tiny bit reluctant about the pricing. Think twice. Does peace of mine really have a price?

Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist in Roumanie
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Keep it UP! Informs within minutes if there is an error

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Love it, it monitors really great, the emails send never end up in my spambox and the sms service is reasonable quick, nice for monitoring during the night, just a quick sms on your smartwatch :-)

Pros:

This service is amazing, you can define keywords on the monitoring to actually see if your website is up and is showing the proper content instead of an error, also I like the SSL check, it warns you when you are about to renew, superb!

Cons:

Sorry, nothing to complain, you need to pay for shorter checks, in case you would like to check every minute, instead of 5 minutes, but its cheap, sorry, its not a con...

Raymund D.
Operations in Île de Man
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

SMS Credit notifications

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Your technical support is doing a good job, listening to our issue and finding a solution for us.

Pros:

Sending SMS messages and alerting us if any of our services are down.

Cons:

On your subscription plans, it's a big difference (big jump) base on price from Business $64/mo to Enterprise $240/mo.

Dale S.
Devops in É.-U.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Fast way to get an external watch on our system.

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

It was simple to setup. They have all the documentation need to open up just what you need to access your system to monitor. It a great that it is free to start with so you can see if it will work for your company.

Cons:

It only keeps 30 days record of that your system has done. Until you buy the pay version it only checks every 5 minutes. Other than that I love the product.

Co-Founder and CMO in France
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Most complete website monitoring solution

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: We use Uptime to provide real-time monitoring information to our users. We're able to quickly identify and address issues on our platform, leading to increased customer satisfaction.

Pros:

Email and SMS alerts in order to be notified as soon as one of our web services goes down. This is very useful for us as we're able to identify and resolve issues very quickly. Being able to personalize the look and feel of our website monitoring system is also very important for us.

Cons:

Quite expensive pricing and lack of dedicated plan for early-stage startups. Also the documentation for the REST API could be improved, with exemples over what's possible with Uptime.

Alan W.
Web Developer in É.-U.
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Uptime is great

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: excellent, stream-lined

Pros:

It has really saved me when my app melted down. I knew right away thanks to the text messages I got.

Cons:

I have not found any downsides with using this software. Works as intended.

Hector F.
Manager in É.-U.

Quick and Effective

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

I like how quick you are able to see results for any web page. We constantly use this to monitor the status or do a quick check for our site.

Cons:

Nothing. It is a great free tool that at the very least provides, at a glance, when there might be something not right.

Damian M.
Consultant in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Uptime Monitoring Review

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: gave us great insight into a problem we were having with web servers going up and down

Pros:

Simple to implement, easy to use to monitor our 80 web servers

Cons:

I can't think of any cons to the software

Wendee M.
Director of IT in É.-U.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

My review

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Before we started using Uptime we had no idea when our website was down - not a good thing.

Pros:

I like the email notifications. When I am off or at home I am notified when something is not working!

Cons:

There is really nothing I do not like about the software.

Jacob S.
Senior Engineer in É.-U.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Easy way to make sure our application is responsive for users

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

Setting up uptime was a quick process - just point it at a URL and it started giving us valuable data. There was even more once we set up some customized transactions that ensured that our login flow was working and completing in a reasonable amount of time. That combined with SMS and push notifications means I can be confident that our app is working, and if something happens with it, I know I'll be alerted to it faster than users could even reach out.

Cons:

I'd love to see some additional lower-level metrics (CPU, Nginx Queue wait times, etc.), but honestly, I think that's a different product category all together. I appreciate the simple and straightforward nature of uptime.

Brandon Z.
Web Designer in É.-U.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Feature rich uptime and RUM

4 il y a 5 ans

Comments: Uptime has a great uptime checking service along with the less common realtime user monitoring (RUM) service. The service could definitely use some polishing, but for the cost, it's really fantastic. There was a problem I ran into where reports couldn't be exported to CSV if you defined a date range. Initially support was great, until they stopped responding. It took months for the issue to be addressed. At one point I left a review on their Facebook page because they had become completely unresponsive. They immediately replied and I was back in touch with support... until they stopped replying again. But in the end it got fixed, and there's nothing else I've had to contact support for!

Pros:

- Uptime checking with a decently fast interval between checks. - Simple RUM reporting!

Cons:

- Doesn't seem that RUM is being improved or developed in anyway. - Support can take a while to resolve a bug.

Debasish P.
Website Developer in Inde
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Does what it says

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Good experience so far.

Pros:

It does not have a gazillion options, does not let you nuke a small African nation from its control panel, it does best what it should, constantly monitor & notify me when my sites go down, thats it.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Jared K.
Internal development Services in É.-U.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Great Product for Uptime monitoring

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Easy to configure, easy to test and validate outages. Great product that will instantly provide value to your company.

Pros:

The array of checks available. The reporting. The RUM checks. The Support. The integrations. The API to pull data into custom dashboards.

Cons:

Public status pages could be more configurable.

Naveed M.
Administrator in É.-U.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Best monitoring service

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: excellent, no complains

Pros:

Simple, easy to use best of all excellent pricing.

Cons:

Reliable, full of features, very reliable, fixed SMS number which makes receiving text during off hours while phone is on do not disturb.

Erik R.
Erik R.
Chief Operations Officer in É.-U.
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés

Uptime helps us Keeping the News Flowing

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

The simplicity of the set up and reliable coverage for our websites. If we hit a snag we are alerted immediately so we can keep our clients information moving to their audience.

Cons:

No issues to date with the software of support for any questions we may have about our network.

James B.
James B.
Digital Marketing Executive in Australie
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Server issues - find out when!

5 l’année dernière

Comments: It's helped us track exactly when regular downtimes were occurring, and allowed the IS team to trace the issue with a lot more accuracy to target what was occurring during those times - making the process of finding a solution a lot quicker

Pros:

We encountered significant server issues with our websites, and unfortunately our admins are based overseas, so the issues happened when they were asleep. We were able to generate reports for them to show the times that issues would continue to occur

Cons:

For the lowest pricing level, it doesn't seem to offer much more than other free tools online will offer