15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AccuRanker

En savoir plus sur AccuRanker

Solution SaaS qui aide les entreprises à gérer les activités de référencement, à suivre le classement des mots clés, à analyser la portée optimale des sites web, et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur AccuRanker

Just one look to the reports and I know what works and what needs improvement. Email with report each day/week/month.

I have no real complaints about the software. I would like to see more features, but not at the expense of making it harder to use.

AccuRanker - Notes

AccuRanker a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 317 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AccuRanker ?

Matjaž
Matjaž
ecommerce (Slovénie)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very well made software for accurate tracking of SERP positions with some very unique functions

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent and very well made software for accurate tracking of serp positions, and with latest updates this sofware has become vital for my SEO work, since it hase very unique feature - Keyword Discovery.

+ very accurate results and huge database for "organic site explorer" and "keyword discovery" function ... i do own some other tools for SERP tracking, but none is so accurate+ "keyword discovery" function that will show you you're already ranking keywords that you did not even know ... + "organic site explorer" : this function will put your ranking in another perspective ... it will show your SERP competitors AND it will show for what keywords they rank + GUI in general: quick and responsive+ it has AI that will correctly tag your youre keywords into commercial, transaction and navigational - based on intention

- quick filter for keywords should be better ( simple ajax would do so that filtering would when you start typing in )- not possible to batch edit descriptions for kw- not possible to show tag column in main keyword table-not possible to show only mobile or only desktop keywords in main table

Tony
Digital Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Aptly named for fast and accurate rank tracking

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It is the fastest rank tracker I've tried. When you add a new project or keywords, it pulls in the rankings within minutes. This is great for on-the-fly keyword research for clients. You can also view the SERPs almost like screenshots which is helpful. Not all rank trackers provide accurate SERPs like this.

It doesn't have some of the features of other SEO tools that are more comprehensive. But no single SEO tool is the best at everything.

Founder (Danemark)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent rank tracking tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The reporting. The tracking and rank analytics.

Setting up integrations to Google analytics and Google search console are a little hard.

Sorin
Sorin
Digital Marketer (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Accurate and fast ranker!

Commentaires : We needed a a good seo ranker for our clients. And since each of them has between 10 and 100 main keywords, we knew we were looking for both quantity and quality. We were very pleasantly surprised by AccuRanker: it does what it says on the package. And the kicker? It not only shows Google data, but also Yandex, Baidu, Bing and YouTube. Since our clients are all over the world, this fit the bill nicely.

SEO is changing day by day. Without a good ranker, it's hard to know how you or your clients are doing. AccuRanker is not your run of the mill service in this category. It understand its users and provides things like: - unlimited users - great for an agency where there are multiple people checking ranks - share of voice - not just see how much traffic you're getting, but percent out of the total available - google data studio integration - this was a major win for us, as we use GDS for all our clients Frankly, there are too many good things to mention about AccuRanker. It's a solit partner for us.

The interface is something that could be improved. Or rather rebuilt from the ground up. It sometimes feels childish, other times it feels like a generic dashboard time. Buttons feels squishy and there's no overall weight to your actions within the app - it's something we've learned to get used to and live with.

CEO (Danemark)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Most userfriendly and intuitive ranktracker on the internet

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : When Accuranker launched on Appsumo, I jumped in. I have now been using it for probably 6 years, and I just love it. I use it every day. I work in SEO, Im obsessed with checking rankings, and Accuranker solves this task to perfection.

The top feature about Accuranker is the overview I get of all my campaigns, and the fact that I can click on individual keywords, and see the rank history. I also love that I can compare my current status to older rank status, so I can compare current ranks with, for example, the ranks a month ago.

Accuranker recently made a major update to their backend user interface. I understand that this happens sometimes, I just happen to like the old userface more :-) Its not really a critique per se, just my preference..

Ayman
Managing Director (Émirats arabes unis)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

AccuRanker is an Essential Tool For Keywords Rank Tracking

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I've been using AccuRanker for years, and I always found the tool solid and reliable to provide all the necessary data to keep track of our SEO projects. Highly recommended for our agency fellows.

AccuRanker core power lies in keyword ranking. I've used many tools in the past and I've never been able to get accurate rankings as I do with AccuRanker. You can feel that the founders are putting a lot of effort into the tool, and it's been stable and reliable for me and my team. The keyword suggestion feature is amazing, and we like this new addition a lot. The feature allows us to pinpoint new keywords that became visible as a result of our SEO strategies. Clients appreciate it when we report on new keywords discovered and make them feel that we're always on top of our game (thanks to AccuRanker)

I'd like to see more development on the keyword research side of things. At the same time, I don't want the team to be distracted by non-core features. Also, it'd be great to have more platforms to track rankings, such as YouTube.

Ciomîrtan
Ciomîrtan
CEO (Roumanie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I have been relying on AccuRanker for three years now to enhance my marketing strategy.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I rely on Accuranker to efficiently monitor and optimize my clients' keywords as part of my SEO campaign. The PDF export feature comes particularly handy when I need to generate reports and share them with certain clients. My experience with AccuRanker has been excellent. I have never encountered any bugs or issues while using the platform.

I like AccuRanker for its exceptional capacity to track rankings accurately and provide an excellent keyword research tool.

I would greatly appreciate the addition of more advanced features for keyword research, such as the inclusion of a domain keyword spy tool.

Patrick
Director (Danemark)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great and precise rank tracker

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I'm pretty happy with AccuRanker and loves how fast it updates.

It's easy to use and it's very precise when it comes to rankings.

I don't know if there's much more to do when it comes to AccuRanker as it already does what it should be doing.

Kenny
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best keyword rank tracker we have ever used

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I love so many features, like local keyword tracking, mobile tracking. The best part is that, the results are pulled instantly. which is super awesome. This will save me so much time and make my job efficient.

Instant results for my keywords tracking job. This is the most important part for me.

I hope they can improve the UI to make it bigger even though I think they are already done a good job.

Ethan
CEO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Great Lifetime-Use Keyword Tracker

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with AccuRanker and will continue to use as long as it's available.

I like that this is a lifetime-use product that rivals competitors that cost several times the price of AccuRanker.

Accuranker is not quite as feature-rich as some of its competitors.

Michelle
Owner (É.-U.)

AccuRanker - Highly Recommended

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience is positive. As with any business, the opportunity to save time and money is one that most will not and should not pass up. The information I receive is critical to my company's success and I will continue to use AccuRanker. I receive all the information I need through one program, and I cannot ask for anything more.

The largest benefit for using AccuRanker is accurate keyword ranking information. In addition, receiving information from Google Analytics and Search Console (and other programs) is an added benefit that saves a lot of time. I receive detailed competitor information, keyword information such as search trends, share of voice and search intent keyword classifications. The detailed keyword information such as winners and losers, traffic value, discovered keywords as well as average rank and CTR is critical information that is easily accessible on one dashboard.

I don't believe there are any cons to using AccuRanker. The information provided is everything needed to manage optimizing websites for search intent. I receive a lot of information regarding each keyword as well as discovered keywords.

Brian
Brian
Owner (É.-U.)

Useful Rank Tracking Software for Small Agencies

Commentaires : AccuRanker is pretty great! It's pretty affordable for the quality of data you receive, and it's especially useful for agencies who track ranking data for clients (like me). Everything is super intuitive and user-friendly, which is exactly what a good SEO tool should be.

I like how clean the interface is. The features and functions are organized in a very intuitive way which makes navigating the software very easy to use without ever having seen it or used it before. Other SEO or rank tracking tools often screw this up (in my opinion) and pack dozens of features onto a single page. I like that Accuranker completely avoids that. Instead, they pack everything into neat little tabs to keep things nice and simple. The rank tracking is also as accurate as rank trackers can get. No one rank tracker is perfect, but AccuRanker delivers the highest quality data I've seen in a tool that cheap. Ranking data is refreshed once per day (which is so so great), but what adds even more value is you can also refresh your data on command. Again, at this price point, AccuRanker is unmatched in my opinion.

Data refreshes are quite slow, even for a very small batch of keywords. For example, just now I tried refreshing data for nine keywords and it took a couple minutes to complete. It's not a huge deal breaker (as I know how resource intensive SEO tools like this can be), but if I'm splitting hairs here I would like to see things update a little quicker. I also don't necessarily like how front-and-center the "Share of Voice" metric is on this tool. SoV is important to some people for sure; however, I feel like I have to scroll halfway down certain pages to get past all the SoV data. Last, the "Grump" feature is cool in theory, but it's just really not helpful (and actually confusing at times). AccuRanker would be better off just calculating the increase or decreases in volatility with a green or red arrow, just like they do their rankings.

P (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Highly Recommended for Keyword Monitoring

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been able to track changes to my website and their effect on SERP.

I have been a regular user of Accuranker since 2019. I highly recommend them for easily tracking keywords for your website(s) and comparing performance to competitors. Regular updates and features added to the platform and responsive support.

My only knock is I would want the keyword table to be more mobile-friendly.

Lasse
Marketing lead (Danemark)

A gem of a rank tracker

Commentaires : Makes my job easier.

Accuranker makes rank tracking easy, and as an SEO it should be part of your daily routine. It has a great UI and does a great job helping clients understand their rankings, and how they evolve.

Wish there where more integrations. Especially an integration for Oviond, would be great as I use that for a lot of clients and would love to have the Accuranker data inside their dashboards.

Owner (Danemark)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Best tool to see the most accurate places in google

5,0 l’année dernière

AccuRanker include its fast and accurate keyword tracking capabilities, user-friendly interface, customizable reporting options, and excellent customer support. Additionally, users have praised AccuRanker for its ability to integrate with other digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, to provide a comprehensive view of website performance.

AccuRanker could improve include its pricing, which can be relatively high for some users.

Tobias
Tobias
SEO Lead (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Best rank tracker

I like that I can get data for my keywords very fast, and a few other reasons. Read the full review here: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I dislike that it only focuses on rank tracking.

Ajay
Ajay
Founder (Inde)

AccuRanker Combines Performance, Value and Ease of Use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use AccuRanker to get immediate keyword rankings and competition analysis. It also helps us visualise the SEO journey and set client expectations. We've been using AccuRanker for 4+ years and it is an integral part of our service.

Every SEO project starts with AccuRanker. It gives us the quickest and most accurate results for keyword rankings. Our team enjoys its ease of use. Our clients appreciate its integrations with other software.

I would like more integrations with 3rd-party reporting tools like Oviond. AccuRanker is immensely helpful when explaining SEO progress to clients and we need to be able to share it on multiple platforms.

Allison
Blogger (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Essential SEO and keyword tracking tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I needed an accurate and reliable way to track my keyword rankings over time, and be able to react quickly in case anything slipped in the SERPs. It's also allowed me to perform detailed gap analysis between my website and my competitors'.

You've done all the keyword research and picked the perfect keywords, but now what? AccuRanker picks up where most keyword tools leave off: managing and maintaining your keyword rankings so that you can improve over time and not let things slip!

Honestly, the only challenge with this tool from my perspective is maxing out my keyword quota. It's so easy (and fun!) to keep tabs on keyword variations in addition to my target keywords that I can get a little carried away with tracking "all the things."

Dave
SEO Owner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Accuranker is by far the best.....

5,0 l’année dernière

The interface is very good and the share of voice feature as well as the average ctr option are great!

There is not much bad to say about this product so I really can't comment on anything I dislike about it.

Sławomir
Sławomir
owner (Pologne)

Great software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : AccuRanker is a great tool for monitoring the position of a website in Google results. As one of the few tools with each key phrase, it shows its search potential, thanks to which we can see how valuable the keyword is.

Transparent panel, easy in everyday use.

There's nothing I don't like here. This software is great. Maybe with higher fee plans.

Laurent
Laurent
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Never found a SEO tool as pleasant to use on a daily basis

Commentaires : AccuRanker helps me staying focus on what matters and keeping a global view on what matters the most from a marketing and business point of view.

The product is very easy to use, not cluttered at all. Congratulations and keep up the good work. Please keep it that way.

What I liked the least is that when you add or delete keywords the share of voice changes a lot, but if I'm correct you have no way to mark directly inside the tool that the changes of share of voice are related to that.

Cynthia
Web Content Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

A rank tracker tool that can track mobile and desktop results.

AccuRanker is a great tool to track my keywords. It can track mobile/desktop results in an instant. They provide an accurate ranking results with their Live SERP tool. It can also track local keywords by choosing your location or country. AccuRanker also offers a free-14 day trial and they have some free tools that you can use right away like Google Grump and SERP checker.

I do not have any problems with AccuRanker. Its accurate and it works really well.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

The most accurate and powerful keywords rank tracking tool

5,0 l’année dernière

I have tried several keywords rank tracking tools, so far accurank is the best keywords rank tracking tool I have ever used. Accurank can provide fast keyword tracking functionality which is very useful and impressive. Furthermore, it can also provide share of voice, competitor tracking etc.

Compared to other keywords rank tracking tools I have tried, accurank is quite expensive.

Klemen
Klemen
Consultant (Slovénie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Accuranker - one of most accurate ranking tools

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can spot keyword canibalisation. That is golden. Recently Google moved from ranking keywords to topics. That caused issue with canibalisation. Accuranker helps me detect these issues.

I trust Accuranker rank tracking.It allows me to distinguish effect of my actions to Google updates. E.g. by comparing my ranking fluctuations to the competition.I can see overall picture for entire domain, winners and loosers. It allows me to quickly spots all issues.

It is a bit pricey, but it delivers good service.

Igor
Igor
Entrepreneur (Brésil)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best SEO Tool for Keyword Tracking.

5,0 l’année dernière

SEO is a big part of what my company does, and I feel like Accuranker is a very useful tool for us. I love that the app allows me to analyze how our content performs on SERPs. I can also see which specific features of the content perform well. The best part about this app is that it is so easy to use! It's a must-have for any company that wants to optimize their content.

I would like to have more features. For instance, keywords visualization, and question generator.