Useful Rank Tracking Software for Small Agencies

Brian B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: AccuRanker is pretty great! It's pretty affordable for the quality of data you receive, and it's especially useful for agencies who track ranking data for clients (like me). Everything is super intuitive and user-friendly, which is exactly what a good SEO tool should be.

Avantages: I like how clean the interface is. The features and functions are organized in a very intuitive way which makes navigating the software very easy to use without ever having seen it or used it before. Other SEO or rank tracking tools often screw this up (in my opinion) and pack dozens of features onto a single page. I like that Accuranker completely avoids that. Instead, they pack everything into neat little tabs to keep things nice and simple. The rank tracking is also as accurate as rank trackers can get. No one rank tracker is perfect, but AccuRanker delivers the highest quality data I've seen in a tool that cheap. Ranking data is refreshed once per day (which is so so great), but what adds even more value is you can also refresh your data on command. Again, at this price point, AccuRanker is unmatched in my opinion.

Inconvénients: Data refreshes are quite slow, even for a very small batch of keywords. For example, just now I tried refreshing data for nine keywords and it took a couple minutes to complete. It's not a huge deal breaker (as I know how resource intensive SEO tools like this can be), but if I'm splitting hairs here I would like to see things update a little quicker. I also don't necessarily like how front-and-center the "Share of Voice" metric is on this tool. SoV is important to some people for sure; however, I feel like I have to scroll halfway down certain pages to get past all the SoV data. Last, the "Grump" feature is cool in theory, but it's just really not helpful (and actually confusing at times). AccuRanker would be better off just calculating the increase or decreases in volatility with a green or red arrow, just like they do their rankings.

Best rank tracker I've come across so far

Publié le 26/02/2019
Jan K.
Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: AccuRanker helps me get a good view into keyword ranks. It does so in a very easy to understand way. I can understand a lot just by looking at one screen. I use it almost daily.

Avantages: I was quite hesitant when I discovered AccuRanker, as it was completely unknown to me. But I tried it and quickly grew accustomed to it. I found myself using it more than my other SEO tools and eventually used exclusively (for rank tracking). The reason why AccuRanker works is the nicer UI and faster pulling of data. Other SEO tools offer more features, but their rank tracking is often hard to get around in. AccuRanker has lots of space that is uses just to display the rankings and the way it will display all countries and search engines in one screen (but still offer filtering) is far better from how other tools solve this. I hope they don't mess with the UI in the future (as I know many tools eventually switch from sidebar to top navigation because of phones and whatever). As of now, AccuRanker is my primary rank tracker I use.

Inconvénients: Well as mentioned before, AccuRanker is only a rank tracker. As the only SEO tool in someone's toolkit, it's not enough. But, I don't see this as a bad thing. I think it's good it is a specialized tool, because what it's supposed to do, it does better than anyone else. Using AccuRanker for rank tracking and other SEO tool for other features is really the best case.

Clean - Visual - Easy to Use - The Information I Need

Tom W.
Principal Broker
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think AccuRanker does a great job taking data and putting it in a visual format that can be understood at a glance. If I have to spend all of my time trying to understand the numbers in front of me I am wasting a lot of time I could be using to apply what I know and improve what I have done.

Avantages: AccuRanker is easy to use. I have tried other keyword ranking programs and never did fully understand how to use them. I choose my domain and put my keywords in. I can choose desktop and/or mobile so I know how people are consuming my information. Graphs and charts tell me which keywords and pages are working so I know what I am doing correct and where I might want to continue to improve. I can choose to be kept up with my progress by email so it is effortless until I am ready to focus on more details and implement changes. I started at a low keyword count and was so impressed I went back and signed up for more. Amazing that a program can appear to be so simple, yet so effective. I am looking forward to continued improvement with my SEO because of AccuRanker.

Inconvénients: That I have been using it so much I haven't had time to take the Webinar on all that it can do. No program is perfect but after 4 weeks I am still waiting to find out what I don't like.

Bad UI. Worse service.

Publié le 21/11/2016
Tony M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was lured to this product on the promise of a superior product. The trial proved very promising. I thoroughly tested and in the end it appeared to tick all the boxes. However, the product you are giving during the trial is not what you get when you move to a paid subscription. I spent many hours setting up tracking for a retailer with over 100 locations, only to discover afterward that the API you get at the trial, is not available in the paid subscription. This was not communicated in advance. Furthermore, there is no way to export ranking data from the system other than PDF. Rendering the tool useless for those who use 3rd party BI systems or reporting dash boards. You simply can't extract data out of the system. Even if you don't need data export functionality, the UI and reporting system is so poor, you can't generate a decent keyword reports out of it to perform meaningful analysis. And forget about getting any sort of information out of the Danish boys who run the show. I would like to think their English is poor, but I think there's a degree of arrogance about them that they don't feel compelled to answer the question you ask. Don't waste your time or energy. Use a seasoned tool like MOZ or WebCEO instead - made by people who know how to look after their customers.

Avantages: Immediate ranking information. Fast. But ....

Inconvénients: If you track more than 250 keywords across multiple domain names, there's no ability to export data (manually or via API), nor can you generate simple meaningful reports.

A rank tracker tool that can track mobile and desktop results.

Publié le 24/05/2019
Cynthia H.
Web Content Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: AccuRanker is a great tool to track my keywords. It can track mobile/desktop results in an instant. They provide an accurate ranking results with their Live SERP tool. It can also track local keywords by choosing your location or country. AccuRanker also offers a free-14 day trial and they have some free tools that you can use right away like Google Grump and SERP checker.

Inconvénients: I do not have any problems with AccuRanker. Its accurate and it works really well.

AccuRanker is the best option if you have lots of keywords to track!

Publié le 25/02/2019
Matthew S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: AccuRanker is indeed an accurate rank tracker.

Avantages: As a part of an SEO agency, we have a lot of keywords to track. Accuranker is one of the tools that we are using to track hundreds of keywords. Their lowest plan allows us to track 500 keywords with automatic and manual daily updates. I can also integrate our Google Analytics and import our keywords from Google Search console. Their tracker is very reliable and accurate as well.

Inconvénients: You need a bigger plan in order to unlock some advanced options like unlimited users, SERP History, API and monitoring the ranks of your competitors. Those are not available on their lowest plan.

Accurate and lightning fast!

Publié le 22/03/2019
Elaine S.
Blogger / Online Business Owner
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is accurate and it helped me to monitor my website's rankings.

Avantages: AccuRanker offers a lot of benefits to us. It is a great rank tracker software. Working with it is fast and easy. The dashboard is simple and I really like the design and the combination of colors of it. It is pretty accurate and it automatically refreshes our keywords every 24 hours. They have a really helpful blog that contains news about SEO and tips on how to become a better internet marketer. Their pricing is competitive as well.

Inconvénients: Some of the advanced features like SERP history and unlimited users are not available in their lower plans.

Accurate and indeed a fast rank tracker!

Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accuranker is one of the most accurate rank tracker out there.

Avantages: First of all, Accuranker allows us to try their software for free for 14 days. The tracker is fast and very accurate. It also shows the SERP history of the keywords and they offer an in-depth analysis for smarter decision making. The keywords are automatically updated once a day, but I can also manually update them if I want to.

Inconvénients: The minimum keywords you can track is 500. If you have below that, you might look for an alternative.

Best Keyword Rank Tracker

Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have tried a lot of keyword ranking software and only accuranker can provide the most accurate results with amazing reporting templates and options.

Avantages: The ability to track keywords with a 24 hour frequency accurately and displaying not just the actual rankings but also additional rankings such as local 3 pack, knowledge cards, featured snippet, etc. I also love how you can track your competitors without additional costs on the keyword tracking credits. Accuranker can also generate beautiful and detailed reports in pdf, excel, public link for ease of access to clients.

Inconvénients: At this point of writing, the reporting orientation for pdf reports is only available in landscape mode. Hoping that they will have the option to have a portrait layout with just the important metrics such as keyword, actual url that is currently ranking, and search volume or ranking changes.

envoyé par AccuRanker le 29/05/2019

Hi Vinson. Thanks for your feedback. You can customise what kind of data your reports show. However, at the moment it's not possible to choose between landscape and portrait mode for the PDF format.

A must-have tool for daily checks

Publié le 06/06/2019
James B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use accuranker daily to monitor our organic positions and serp features, as well as comparing ourselves against competitors. Accuranker not only helps monitor the current state of organic but helps drive strategy and focus on new areas and angles to tackle.

Inconvénients: Nothing! They are so reactive to change, it's brilliant. More and more features are added at no extra cost.

Able to connect with Google Data Studio

Julian C.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Finally a price friendly rank tracker that can be used as a Google Data Studio source. UX can feel a bit slow sometimes but other from that a great product.

Inconvénients: Slow User experience when clicking around the software

Fully Loaded Rank Traking System

Mario C.
Marketing project manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is really easy to use, I didn't have to contact them to set up everything. Really user-friendly. I still have things to learn on the platform, but I'm confident to say that this is so far the best one I have used so far.

Avantages: They have a lot of really good data that other rank tracker do not offer. A live chat and a quick reply when not available. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients: If you haven't set a location for your keyword when you added them, you have to delete them and add them again. However I understand that because the history won't be accurate since the new data will be geo targeted. All Mixed up. Also, the process to share the ranking to client is no super easy to find.

envoyé par AccuRanker le 29/05/2019

Hi Mario. Thanks for your feedback. There are several ways to share rankings with clients. You can download customised PDF, CSV and Excel reports any time and send them manually. You can also have reports sent by email, both automatically or on demand, and you can schedule them for daily, weekly or monthly sendings.

Best rank-tracking software

Andreas L.
Head of Search
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy daily exact rankings and reports for clients worldwide.

Avantages: Ease of use, pricing is fair and customer support is ok.
Simply the best rank-tracking software online, would't recommend any other platform.

Inconvénients: Dosen't support small PC-screens, tablets or phones – wven a 15" retina screen is to small to show all tables.
Would be awesome with a mobil- and tablet app.

Best Keyword Tracking Software for SEO Pros

SEO

Commentaires: Awesome service that shows I am on my way to #1 google spot money

Avantages: The fact it covers all keyword ranking types from google, local, bing and more

Inconvénients: My lack of keywords to track due to my budget.

Misses One Thing

Author, Medium and Marketing Constultant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ok, that title may sound negative but it's not, this software is the best I have used so far and the share of voice is astounding.

Inconvénients: There's one thing would make this the best rank tracker out there and that's the ability to identify keywords you already rank for or could achieve. This is similar to the way moz does it and other competitors and that's the only thing that would tip this into the stratosphere of excellence.

Best Rank Tracker I have tried so far

Publié le 28/02/2019
Sagar B.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have tried many rank trackers so far, However, I think AccuRanker is the one I will stick to. It's the best one so far.

Avantages: The UI, Speed, Attention to detail and mobile and desktop rank tracking feature. Also, they support multiple search engines + multiple locations.

Inconvénients: There are no mobile apps, there should be an iOS app at least. And on the overview page, it should show how many keywords are actually ranking in top positions.

Accurate & Fast

Publié le 13/03/2019
Burak T.
Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: AccuRanker earns its name and provides accurate results (even for languages other than English)... and it's quite fast. Rankings get updated in less than a minute, even in seconds. The UI is beautiful, graphs are easy-to-understand. And most importantly... "Share of Voice" report gives you a meaningful number to help you evaluate your SEO efforts at a glance.

Inconvénients: My only concern with AccuRanker is how it calculates total keywords. If you want to track the same keyword at Google (desktop), Google (mobile), Bing (desktop), and Bing (mobile) -- that takes 4 keywords per location. (e.g. If you want to track the same keyword on 3 different locations for all 4 search engines, then you need to spend 12 keywords for the same keyword).

Good enough

Publié le 13/05/2019
Gregory D.
SEO Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've bought AccuRanker as a AppSumo deal. The price for lifetime licence was just amazing. What I like about AccuRanker is nice design and good UX. Very useful feature is ability to check rank for maps and mobile - apart from regular desktop results.

Inconvénients: I don't know if it was just me, but I had some problems with surfing across AccuRanker software on iPhone 7.

Must have

Publié le 08/03/2019
SEO specialist
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When You'll be using it, probably You almost see what You're doing wrong, and that's the corect answer. It's very accurate, very professional yet very easy.

Avantages: Sub accounts - especially udefull function for my customer
Integrations with GA, GSC, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets and many others
Interface on the desktop

Inconvénients: -Interface on the mobile is the same like on the desktop -sometimes problematic with not especial large screen of phone
- first look at interface It can be confusing when You're looking for triangles and You see the reds[which mean You're going top], and green when you're going down, but when You click at the domain name that You're watching there's normal colors[red for drops,green for tops]

Liveranker

Atul K.
Properitor
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent in providing best seo ranking services to me and my clients

Avantages: No doubt there are so many rank tracking tool. Why Accuranker, I was in doubt. But when I used the Accuranker, then I found the difference. Its ranking reports are very much correct about ranks. Also it provides in depth reporting. What is more important is that it checks ranking on demand which no other tools in the world provide. It is just like live ranking. So I can say the Accuranker is a really and truely liveranker. Thanks Accuranker for developing a really perfect tool for SEO rankings.

Inconvénients: I have found not a single negative point. It is really a best and pure ranking software

best SEO Tools ever

Daniel H.
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: one of the best SEO Tools i ever user

Avantages: The many functions and possibilities are very good.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, there is no free plan to test the app

envoyé par AccuRanker le 29/05/2019

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your feedback :-) We offer a 14-day free trial in order for new users to test the app. Anyone can sign up on our homepage here: https://app.accuranker.com/register

Fastest Rank tracker software

Publié le 14/05/2019
Newaz C.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accuranker provides a quick and accurate results of your keywords rankings. One of the best SEO ranking tools out there.

Avantages: Very fast in tracking your keywords. Most SEO tools can take hours maybe days to find your website rankings. Accuranker does it in a few seconds to a few minutes. Usually it takes less than a minute to get your rankings. Not only it's fast but it's accurate too. You can check Bing too and your geographic targeting area.

Inconvénients: It counts other search engines and mobile devices as "separate keywords" and locations too. You can take up your keywords space up pretty quickly. Also for Bing, it doesn't show the search volume.

Good value for money

Richard C.
Webdesigner
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It`s an easy to use tool with a clean and simple user interface what can help you and your clients achieve better rankings in search engines. Really good value for money, especially comparing to the `big ones`. Great for someone who just started SEO and those who don`t want to pay top $ for a service and can live with a bit of limited functionality.

Avantages: I use it on my sites and client sites as well - competitor ranks is a really useful function as it allows me to compare the results of the keywords against their results to see, where can I make changes. The user interface is clean and simple, easy to use.

Inconvénients: I could use keyword explorer / keyword ideas / how hard to rank to those / etc.

One of the best tracking solutions

Publié le 04/03/2019
Eugenio A.
Web Analyst / SEO
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was recommended to me and is becoming my default tool for tracking positions. As long as I maintain these quality levels, I will continue to use it.

Avantages: Ease of consulting and exporting data. Its amazing.

Inconvénients: On a mobile phone, you have to debug the data display. However, it's better than anyone you've tried.

AccuRanker is accurate!

Publié le 02/03/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This solves the business problem of showing my clients ACCURATE ranking improvements on our SEO efforts.

Avantages: What's killer feature of AccuRanker?
It's killer feature is that it is Accu-Rate!
I've used ALL of the SEO tools, and they ALL have a ranking feature that purports to show you how your site ranks at any given time. For most of the tools its more of a "guideline". It kinda shows where they are, or where they were last week, etc... But AccuRanker shows where you ACTUALLY are in the rankings. Having that sort of accuracy is invaluable for my clients. I can only show the ranking improvements to my clients if the ranks are accurate. That's why AccuRanker is so valuable. It takes the map pack into account and will show you the history of how they ranked too. So you can see how your site ranked for a particular keyword over time and match that to what you have been doing to improve it.

Inconvénients: It's a bit expensive, but you gotta pay for quality!