15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Sauce Labs

En savoir plus sur Sauce Labs

Sauce Labs fournit la plus grande plateforme basée sur le cloud pour les tests automatisés et manuels d'applications web et mobiles.

En savoir plus sur Sauce Labs

Sometimes their service goes down, naturally, so tests will fail. But aside from that, not much cons to report.

Sauce Labs - Notes

Sauce Labs a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sauce Labs ?

Hasitha
Hasitha
Software QA Intern (Inde)

Hooray ! Sause Labs gave me 100 of real devices with different aspects to complete my testings.

Commentaires : It saves my money and time a lot. Great software ! Great Sauce Labs !

01. Most of the times i'm testing web applications. This gave me 100 of devices to deploy my testings. I have experienced it. It so real. Because of this i will do any QA task at any platform. 02. Sause labs User-Interface is very understandable. Anyone can simply work with this app. 03. Another thing is i can simply sign in to my account with different devices at the same time. 04. Its very easy to execute same test case in different devices at the same time. (Parallel Testings) It saves lot of my time. 05. Sause labs will give you a video of your executions on each device. So you can get a clear idea about executions. 06. In earlier days, I have used couple of computers with different OS's and browsers to execute my applications to test it. But with the "sauce labs cloud services" now i'm able to execute applications on various platforms with different browsers by just creating a simple test plan. It saves lot of my money. 07. It's easier to do automation with this Sause labs than other automation applications. I have experienced it lot. 08 . Finally reporting is my favorite part. Sause labs will provide beautiful screenshots and quality reports of each your devices. it will helps you to gather test results. This is awesome.

01 . Main thing that i have faced was the cloud service is bit slow. Sometimes when i run a parallel executions it takes considerable long time to complete executions. I think that's all for me.

zaineb
Senior QA Engineer (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

SauceLabs for automated and manual testing

- it integrated well with most of test automation libraries/languages- the synchronised aspect and how fast tests were executed- manual debugging/inspection sessions on iOS and Android and I was impressed by the quality of the image and the video session generated at the end of each session (manual or automated)- very fast execution with native solutions (Espresso/ XCUITest)- has a variety of devices (real iOS and Android devices also Simulators/Emulators)- great support team

it is a bit expensive if the number of users is smallintegration with CodeceptJS (what we wanted to use at the time) is not working properly

A
Software Engineer (É.-U.)

Used for extensive automated tests in Java and Ruby

Commentaires : Great! I loved being able to watch back the tests to see exactly where they failed.

jayathi
Engineer (Sri Lanka)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Don't worry about buying new devices. Sauce Labs will saves your money and time.

Perfect user Interface for users who have different knowledge levels. I don't worry about devices anymore, They provide lots of devices to execute our testing's. Once you execute your testcases application provide you a video about your executions. It's very helpful right ? Perfect solution those who are busy with multiple executions and they don't need to stick into one execution. We can simply review our executions later when I'm free.

Actually there are no any considerable cons to tell because in past two years it works like a dream for me. Perfect tool.

Ruwani
Ruwani
Performance Test Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

'Sauce Labs' helped to reduce my unnecessary working effort and cost.

Testing can be done with using real devices. Also i can execute my testings under different environments such as platforms, browser types. Easy to use and 'rich' user interface. 'Record and play' feature available. Which means i can watch my executions later if i'm unable to watch it live. It is so cool. Once my executions are done, i can generate detailed execution status reports easily. Highly recommended because it helped me to achieve my testing goals. Very satisfied.

Actually no cons to say. My expectations are exceeded. Very happy with 'Sauce Labs'.

Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

Excellent product for cross-platform automated testing

Sauce Labs provides a solution to test your app against a wide range of browsers in different Operating Systems, using the Sauce Labs cloud. Also, the tests execution is recorded in video, saved and available for you in your Sauce Labs account, making easier the debug process if any issue arises.

The tests execution is several times slower when using Sauce Labs. There is nothing else here to be remarked.

Jonathan
QA Analyst (É.-U.)

QA Analyst

Commentaires : I went from a local setup running my tests to completely in the cloud with such ease. Sauce Labs makes it very easy to run your existing tests with their services.

How easy it is to use their services and excellent customer service when I get stuck or need help.

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Automated testing following the CI/CD pipeline and integration strategies for web automation

This platform offers one of the best solutions for integrating deep automated browser testing using the CI/CD pipeline. It also makes use of code management using version control mechanisms like GIT or TFS. It integrates best with Jenkins and makes creation of builds and setup really smooth that improves the automation capabilities. Test reports generation is pretty simple and easy to share. We can write and run tests parallely and automate them using simple coding mechanisms and commonly used programming languages.

A really great platform and value for money, no major disadvantages noticed!

Rohit
Rohit
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Sauce Labs Review

Commentaires : Extremely useful tool for testing purposes. Definitely recommended.

In my organization this is the preferred solution for browser testing. No need to maintain our own infrastructure for testing. Saves the cost of real device purchase due to its emulators and simulators.

Need to add more devices other than US and Europe for applications used worldwide.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

A little jittery but worth while for cross platform performance testing

Commentaires : Overall it fits the bill if you don't want to spend the money purchasing devices in the categories you need to check.

I like that it has all the different device categories that you would need to find issues in your user experience.

The real device options are insanely slow and make for a very jittery experience.

Andrei
Biélorussie
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Powerful solution with poor support

Commentaires : This is a good solution to scale your tests to multiple platforms. Cloud services such as SauceLabs allow you to save money and time you could spend for purchasing hardware, configuring it for running tests and maintenance. If you have test for one browser type, scaling it to different browsers types is easy (as all of SauceLabs browsers are driven via single WebDriver API). However, small updates in test code might be necessary due to browser specifics. SauceLabs pricing may look high, however, it is comparable to competitors' pricing. When thinking of cloud service provider you may compare them vs BrowserStack. For some usage plans (especially for small team) you may find cheaper options. Pros :
Major browsers on major desktop and mobile platforms supported for both manual and automated tests execution.
Parallel test execution.
Manual access to the VM in the cloud (e.g., you can pause your test and drive the app in browser view).
Managing test run and VMs via REST. Ready java-library available.
Ability to record screenshots and video of running tests as well as commands log.
Easy accessibility via WebDriver API.
Environment spin up time
Cons :
Very slow support. They keep asking irrelevant questions or don't reply for a few days until they get more or less useful reply. Support speed depends on your account level.
Intermittent connection the the browser loss issue (once upon 200 tests).
"Non-natural" environment. Some of browsers has additional configuration that makes them a bit different from ones that users have. Not critical in most of cases though.
New features released pretty raw.
You may get stuck if you'll need to use some of their more rarely used features (e.g. Sauce Connect) as Support is normally slower there and bugfixes come later.
New mobile platforms support released with sufficient delay (e.g. Android 6 released in summer 2015 was still not available at the moment of this review: April 2016).

Brian
Automation Engineer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Reliable mobile iOS testing provider with a focus on quality

Commentaires : With only a few months of service under our teams belt, it has been nothing but excellent. We joined during the web interface transition and it is a more enjoyable experience. Once tapped into their API our testing suites contain reliable information we can validate across the platform, switching between Sauce results and our own. This obviously makes troubleshooting much less daunting. Their documentation system is much improved. We rely on their services for mobile iOS and web testing across several projects. The only caveat to mention, is the availability of the next release of iOS on their systems. Their adoption is a bit slow. I understand Sauce is making an effort to enhance their current infrastructure to make updating to the latest iOS release easier in the future. What sealed the deal for me personally, is the dedication to providing free, unlimited access to their services for open sourced projects at a level that's actually worth while. With the rebranding and a focus on providing physical device testing, Sauce seems capable of being a top service provider now and into the future.

Dale
Devops/QA (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great way to have multiple computers for testing os without managing them myself.

Used this at two companies. It was great to have the api to use with our seleimn scripts that ran off our jenkins server. It is also great to be able to test a client issue on a system that is as close to their as possible.

Cons is the web interface can be clunky at times. Not because of a bad design but is the connection has any issues it can get frustrating. But it is better than having to manage a computer farm yourself.

Oliver
Quality Performance Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

A great way to run tests on many configurations

Commentaires : We started to use sauce for manual validation of mobile friendly sites. We have since added automated testing through Selenium and it has saved us time testing new and existing applications.

A good selection of platform options. Tunneling is great for enterprises. Manual testing and automated testing are both supported.

Could use more browser combinations. Such as Chrome browser on mobile platforms.

Maurice
É.-U.

Sause Labs

Commentaires : Sauce has been extremely valuable to our organization, it has allowed us to test on more devices, quicker. Documentation is great and support is responsive. Everytime I have had a request the saucelabs team has implemented the change.

himanshu
QA (Inde)

One of best cross browsing testing software

Best is cross browser testing and different OS testing. It will save lot of money to purchase devices. Provide sauce connect feature to connect with local network

UI should be improved. It is little bit slow and took sometime to perform action. Overall performance can be improved

Mauricio
Mauricio
QA Specialist (Argentine)
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

I used it working in many companies running automated test cases with selenium, jbehave, etc

It has many Platforms (OS, Browsers, devices, etc) , we save a lot of money thanks to that. It runs faster The video feature is great, we can see what happens when the automated test case fails

I need to run some test cases on ubuntu 16 with the latest firefox and chome browsers and they are not available

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great tool for cross-platform testing

- It provides a great range of cross-platform testing frameworks with numerous combinations of browsers and operating systems.

- Since it is cloud operated, it can be quite slow performing tests. - The UI can be improved to provide an overall better experience.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Good in certain Circumstances

This software is great if you only have access to one type of computer and phone and have a lot of time to QA.

It takes a very long time to render each device type which can slow down QA. Might just be easier to purchase the main devices your team QA's on.

Joel
QA Manager (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Sauce is Great

Commentaires : We've been using sauce for months, and can't find another tool that provides as much value. We use it to parallelize our test runs on web, iOS and Android, and have seen a huge reduction in our testing cycles.

Cami
Cami
Testing Manager (É.-U.)

Manual Testing Asset

Commentaires : SLs is a staple for our legal company while testing. We use it for manual testing all of our websites, instead of buying hundreds of different devices. You can choose browser/OS combinations that are obsolete but perhaps your company still uses it. It's great that I know I can rely on them having the latest combinations soon after the release of an environment.
The con to SL is that it doesn't have horizontal viewing of mobile devices. Our company did have to invest in a tablet and mobile device because we needed to view the horizontal screen.

Deon
QA Automation Engineer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great product... no self-management of VM's!

Commentaires : I used to manage a fleet (30+) of VM's to run my automated tests against. Since moving to Sauce Labs, and letting them manage the VM's, life has been so much better! It's more reliable and easier to use, compared to managing your own VM's. I've had literally no issues with running tests in Sauce Labs and I've been using it for years! They also recently just added Jira integration, which saves time creating a Jira ticket right off the failed Sauce Labs test. Nice integration to save me a bit of time.

Nisarg
Project Manager (Inde)
, 1 001–5 000 employés

An affordable cloud-based application testing service.

-It offers a wide range of OSs, browsers, and devices for testing. -You can run automated tests on real devices.

-It is extremely slow, so you need to be patient. -I have noticed screen tearing on multiple occasions.

Swaroop Kumar
É.-U.

Fulfill's need

Commentaires : I needed a setup where i can run my automation tests on various OS & Browser combinations. Including mobile devices. Saucelabs is the right solutions.

himanshu
Inde

Cross browser testing

Commentaires : It helps me in testing same product in different OS and browsers. It saves lot of money to purchase physical device .