15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Brand24

Accédez instantanément aux mentions sur le web pertinentes pour votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Brand24

They often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users.

For example, our company name is Element5, but getting B24 to ignore companies with element in their names was near impossible.

Brand24 - Notes

Brand24 a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 157 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Brand24 ?

Orweil
Technicien superieur (Bénin)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Super logiciel

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Pas mal satisfaisant agréable comme logiciel

Logiciel de marketing gestion des réseaux sociaux logiciel de branding

Peu reconnu moins de gens l'utilise coût élevé d'internet

Hubert
Hubert
PDG (Bénin)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent logiciel

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Aide à faire le marketing pour les petites et grandes entreprises

Il est difficile de de faire le marketing pour les petites entreprises

Christine
Christine
Gestion de clientèle (Bénin)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Outils de surveillance réseau

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Très facile à utiliserLa version d'essai gratuit permettant la maîtrise

La non disponibilité de la version gratuite

Jakub
Jakub
Web Analyst (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

(not only) For monitoring global brand mentions

Among many pros, I love most its analytics features and customer support. You can literally ask for anything about web monitoring, and they do that for you. And you can ask about anything else, and they still will try to help you! It's powerful, reliable, comprehensive tool. It has been used in all companies I have worked for; once I recommended it, once I decided to choose B24 and managed it, once it had already been there.

Their pricing tiers, I guess. Not all features are available in all plans, and you are limited by keywords. It's not a problem in English, but in languages with many word variants (e.g. because of inflection for person), it's a real issue.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : SentiOne

Pourquoi passer à Brand24 : SentiOne wasn't able to track mentions in all available languages. If you have a local brand, that's not a problem, but I was working for a global brand.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Jakub, for your feedback!

Lisa
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Loving Brand24 for Listening

Commentaires : It's been great, I've reached out to customer support a few times over the years and they have been really quick to respond and helpful along the way.

I'm loving Brand24 and the best feature of this software is being notified when your brand is mentioned on social media. It's quicker than Google alerts and these are from social media that Google does NOT monitor. Not only that but they monitor podcasts and blogs.

The sentiment scores, not sure how to really use these to be more effective. I also wish they monitored more social networks.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Agorapulse

Pourquoi passer à Brand24 : I use Agorapulse to manage social media but find Brand24 easier to get mentions on social, podcasts and across the web including blogs.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us. This article covers everything about Sentiment Analysis: https://brand24.com/blog/sentiment-analysis/#score. You may find it helpful :) By the way, what social networks are you missing? I'm eager to know! Feel free to reach out to me in case of any other questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Dominika
CEO (Pologne)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Maybe my company is too small, maybe it's smth else

Commentaires : Bad. Wasted time. I didn't get much data, and the UX of the central platform was a bad experience for me.

I like the energy of the Brand24 stuff. What I mean is the urge to inform users about every new modification, newsletters with hints, case studies etc. Sadly, I think Brand24 has good marketing overall, but this tool is just not as versatile as its team says.

First, there was NO data about my page at all. Meanwhile, in other tools, such as Senuto, there was a lot of data about my site and brand to analyze. Maybe I don't know how to use brand24 properly. But this was a big demotivator for me. I've got a lot of e-mails and newsletters (and that was a lot), but with no actual knowledge. I felt helpless a lot.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Senuto

Pourquoi choisir Brand24 : I wanted to compare two great tools and choose the right one for my small business.

Logiciel antérieur : Senuto

Pourquoi passer à Brand24 : Well, I didn't choose at all. Brand24 doesn't work for me and sounds more like good marketing than a helpful tool. Remember, I'm writing this from my point of view: a small brand and a small business for a niche target audience. Maybe more prominent brands have more positive things to say.

Natasha
COO (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Great system for media alerts

We wanted a simple system that we could use to monitor media inclusions for clients. This system is easy to use, allows for multiple users, and generates clean reports.

We have not had issues with this software.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review!

Valerie
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

Great Social Media Analysis Tool

Commentaires : Overall the experience was great. The product is easy to setup and easy to use. We never needed any support from Brand24 because everything was straightforward.

Brand24 provides a detailed dashboard for monitoring projects. The monitoring itself is huge in terms of taking workload off of internal resources but then add in the data being displayed in easily digestable charts and graphs.

We used the software for 1 project and it worked well. We'll definitely be back in the future. We didn't find any gaps in our time of use.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Meltwater

Pourquoi passer à Brand24 : Price and Ease of registration / setup. I needed a product really quick. Other companies wanted to have phone calls to talk through their services and pricing. Brand24 allowed me to sign up immediately and begin using the product.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot.

Sia
Sia
Miner (Grèce)

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Commentaires : Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job.

Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

Umang
Umang
Chief Operating Officer (Népal)
, 11–50 employés

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Commentaires : Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

Łukasz
Łukasz
Pologne

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth (Pologne)
Internet, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The best tool to monitor your presence online

- with Brand24 you can be up to date with all mentions of your company (or any other word or phrase) on the web; - It is crucial to react as soon as possible to everything that is written about your company on the Internet. This allows you to quickly solve your customers' problems, calm down troublesome discussions, or even find great solutions for your business. All this is possible with Brand24; - apart from a great tool, Brand24 provides a lot of interesting use cases, which can be useful for developing your business; - UI and UX of their tool make using it pleasant and easy; - they often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users; - aside from that, they have a team of awesome people who are always at your service and are willing to support and help in any case.

Literally, I didn't find anything I couldn't like

Patricia
Patricia
Account Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

Commentaires : I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Harish
Business Development Manager (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Ravi
Project Manager (Inde)
Biotechnologie, 5 001–10 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Commentaires : A great experience while we using for it.

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Ramesh Babu
Head - Operations (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Commentaires : Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Internet, 51–200 employés

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Commentaires : Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Carey
Owner (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

Brand24 is more useful than Google Alerts

Commentaires : I have enjoyed Brand24 and if I end up delving into influencer relations as well, I like that I can use it that way too.

I like that I can easily find media placements for my brand without having to Google 100 different ways. I always miss placements when I Google for them.

Once in a while, it will miss a placement.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback!

Brian
Account Director & Strategist (É.-U.)

Grood alternative to some of the more expensive tools with a much better interface.

- User interface is one of the best that I've seen for a tool like this. - Easy to train others to use and simple to add new projects to. - Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects. - Good price point for what the tool offers.

- Customer service can lag significantly and needs improvement; a dedicated account manager would be ideal. - Does not currently have the ability to drill down by specific countries or DMA's - Needs a more sophisticated Boolean logic for specific searches. - Results can vary widely across different tools; I'd like to see results better align with what we see in other tools.

, 11–50 employés

Very easy to use platform, customer support is responsive and helpful.

Commentaires : I'm able to monitor social posts and forums for our brand mentions. Instead of spending time looking for these opportunities, Brand24 finds them for me so that I can spend my time responding to them.

They definitely find discussions and posts that I would not have found alone. The interface effectively displays a lot of features without feeling cluttered.

A fair number of useless hits in between the good ones. Lots of noise to filter. Good value for the money but it would be nice if more keywords were allowed in each pricing tier.

Pranay
Senior Technical Recruiter (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

The best tool to monitor our product's brand.

Commentaires : I came to know where our product brand is lacking in social media. We worked on that area and improved our brand wherever it is lacking, therefore sales improved.

It is very user-friendly. Customer service is awesome. The best features that I like in this tool is I get notified whenever someone speak about my brand in social media which allows me to analyze about my product.

I feel that small organizations cannot afford to buy this tool as it is expensive other than this it has excellent features.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A true life saver for my social media project.

Commentaires : I am very much satisfied with Brand24 and the features that it has to offer.

Brand24 literally saved me from all the manual work while I was appointed as a social media reputation manager for one of our client. I got to easily monitor all the brand mentions across Facebook and Twitter.

According to me, there are none. However, when we scaled up and managed different clients, the keywords monitoring limit were slightly less as per us.

Pawel
owner (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Commentaires : Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

-easy to use -great support -access to webinars and tutorials

-sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Insightful and plenty of data all aggregated for you

Brand24 is a pretty powerful tool if you want to get serious about social listening for your brand. It's got plenty of analytics and aggregates everything for you so you can manage it all here.

It's quite expensive for the feature set it offers, compared to other all-in-one tools which includes publishing as well as social listening and analytics.