Avis clients sur 2Checkout

En savoir plus sur 2Checkout

2Checkout est la plateforme de monétisation tout-en-un qui maximise vos revenus et facilite les ventes numériques mondiales.

En savoir plus sur 2Checkout

If you manage to get the right service support I think you will get a good value for money option.

Platform not so flexible: some capabilities missing.

2Checkout - Notes

4,0

2Checkout a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 73 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 2Checkout ?

Teya
Teya
Teacher: Digital Illustration (Bulgarie)
Art/artisanat, 51-200 employés

You gotta fight if you want to work with them

Commentaires : I'd say my experience is more bitter than sweet. If it wasn't for the savings I am making, I would never choose them over Paypal, who care far better about their customers.

In some contries across the ocean 2checkout is the more budget friendly alternative. I like their inlice checkout function which basically allows the customer to see a simple popup with " Enter your card details", instead of going through long and complicated sign in process. Oh, and there is of course the fuction to pay with Paypal, which some customers prrfer. I feel that this really gives sales a huge boost.

It takes months to be approved and become a partner of 2checkout. In some contries you get a bank loan more easily! The worst part it that if you are not approved, you will not know why. They will never tell you!They rejected my website twice without informing me the reasons behind their decision. When I reached out SEVERAL TIMES to ask what the problem was, their support was kind enough to reply after a whole week. The issue in my case was A SINGLE WORD that they didn't like in the header of my website, so they rejected the application without even trying to check if I would be willing to change this single word. I have to say also that the support is not empathetic at all. As their partner you will be giving them money - % from your sales. Insted of treating you kind and nice for this, they make you feel like you're begging them to work together. There is this tone of arrogance in the emails of the support that I didn't like at all.

Digital Marketing Coordinator (Guatemala)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Easy to use & Quick support

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Really easy to setup, it works perfectly with shopify, where our store was located. It also accepts payments form paypal but we decided to use 2Checkout only for credit and debit card.
Also we fell in love with the fact that the amount of currencies that they manage was huge compared to other platforms, the withdrawal of the money to our accounts was really smooth most of the time.

This platform is available in many countries where shopify or Etsy payments aren't available, it manages a lot of different currencies and is very easy to make many processes automatic.

It's more a dislike from our own customers than from the platform, the fraud avoidance works really well but sometimes the clients got away with an invalid claim.

il y a 9 mois

Hi there! We're super grateful for the time you took to leave us feedback. It's a pleasure to see that you enjoy the easy setup, the array of available currencies, and the overall platform capabilities. We'll do our best to continue supporting your online business with a smooth experience. Regarding your concerns about fraud, we'd love to look further into them and assist you. Could you please send us an email at supportplus@2checkout.com with more details on the issues experienced? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Animation, 2-10 employés

Satisfied, but definitely room for improvement

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As the owner of a small business, I have been using 2Checkout for my payment processing needs for the past year. While I have generally been satisfied with the platform, there are a few areas where I feel it could be improved.

One thing I appreciate about 2Checkout is that it offers a wide range of payment options, including credit and debit cards, PayPal, and more. This has made it easy for my customers to make purchases and has helped to increase sales. It is widely accepted and has a trust factor with my customers. The platform is also relatively easy to use and navigate, which has made it simple for me to manage my transactions. Setting it up is easy as long as you have all the details, tax info, identity cards etc ready.

However, there are a few cons that I have encountered while using 2Checkout. One issue is that the fees for using the platform can be quite high, especially for smaller businesses. Another issue is that the customer service is not always as responsive as I would like, which can be frustrating when trying to resolve issues or get questions answered. Finally, the platform has experienced occasional outages or glitches, which can be frustrating for both me and my customers.

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Priyansh! We're happy that our solution takes the burden of online payments off your shoulders! Regarding your concerns, we apologize for any inconvenience, and we want to reassure you that we are constantly working on improving our platform, response times, and others. Thanks again for your review and for being our customer for the past year.

Shankha
Shankha
Web developer (Inde)

A great competitor to Stripe in the international Payment Gateway industry

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The best advantage is the TDR rate is much lower than their biggest competitors in the payment gateway industry like Stripe. Also 2checkout provides native support for card details entry on merchant website, which helps to build trust, customers doesn't get redirected to their gateway page to enter card details, this is what I love about it.

Lack of marketing, Lack of innovation, I feel 2checkout hasn't progressed that much of stripe, their woocommerce github repo is almost 2 years old, no sign of interest in fixing bugs etc.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Shankha! We highly appreciate it. We're happy that our solution takes the burden of international payments off your shoulders. We are constantly working towards optimizing our platform, and we will forward your feedback to the appropriate teams for future improvements. Thanks again!

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder (Côte d’Ivoire)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

2Checkout

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

2Checkout is a payment processor that is partnered with many of the top online payment gateways. They make it easy for merchants to create an account, accept credit cards and make payments on the go. The platform empowers merchants with a suite of features that make it easier for them to reach more customers and increase their revenues.

This is one of the easiest ways to process online payments. I'm able to set up my 2Checkout account in a matter of minutes and start accepting payments from shoppers all around the world.

il y a 2 mois

Ismaël, we're really grateful to have you on board, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing 2Checkout. Have a great rest of your week!

Rakeshkumar
Partner @codedthemes (Inde)

It helps me to run my Digital Product business effectively

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : For me, it's a really easy experience with my WordPress EDD store. Everything runs smoothly with Reporting, timely payment, fraud detection etc...

Previously we are using Paypal for our Digital Store. But we face lots of issues like the end customers not using Paypal, Countries boundaries, failed orders, etc...So 2checkout comes in this alternative and gives us 100% satisfaction at that moment.

The Admin Panel interface needs some work for User Experience, they have the bulk of options and sometimes you feel hard to find such options. The Fraud detection is great but they charge too much amount if any chargeback is received. Till now I am not able to calculate how their chargebacks are counted.

il y a 9 mois

Hello, Rakeshkumar! Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated in our efforts to improve our product and services. We're happy to learn that you are satisfied with our solution and its features, including online payments, fraud protection, and reporting. Rest assured, we are currently working on fixing the issues you have mentioned. For more information on chargeback calculation, please visit this link (https://verifone.cloud/docs/2checkout/Documentation/27Refunds_and_chargebacks/Chargeback_fees) or reach out to our Chargeback team at chargeback@2checkout.com. Thank you!

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder & CEO (Égypte)
Logiciels

Powerful and customizable e-commerce platform that help you succeed

With a powerful set of tools, Avangate really helps ISV and Micro-ISV to sell products and reach more markets. By utilizing a large network of affiliates, extensive detailed reports, promotions, A/B testing and lead management tools and customizable carts and email templates you can sell more and understand your business and users. Avangate offers extensive set of API which enables you to automate every aspect of the purchasing process. Support team of Avangate is knowledgeable and offers fast and reliable assistance.

Complicated and not-mobile friendly control panel that make the products setup and utilizing other tools difficult. Difficult to customize shopping carts with the lack of documentation to help build custom store using API

Réponse de l'équipe de Avangate

il y a 5 ans

Dear Ahmed, thank you so much for your feedback. I have some good news: we are revamping our Control Panel and the beta version will be released very soon in December - stay tuned. As for the comment on the shopping cart, I will ask the technical support team to get in touch and discuss your needs to be able to make some concrete suggestions. Goes without saying that you can reach out to supportplus @ avangate.com anytime with any setup or technical questions.

Ecommerce Director (Panama)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good, strong and stable payment procesing company

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Connects quickly, it had a ok to low transation fee. Felt safe and robust.

Shopping cart integration had some issues that we cleared out, but a little more info or service on their end would had been nice.

il y a 8 mois

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it. It's a pleasure to hear that you've found our online payments solution safe, robust, and convenient. We sincerely apologize for the shopping cart integration issues you have experienced. It's good that everything is sorted out now. We will consider your feedback for future improvements. Thank you!

Sherwin
Landlord Engagement Lead (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Online payment processing is easy with 2Checkout

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We used 2Checkout to integrate online payments into our website. It was easy to integrate, and easy for customers to use.

The service is easy to integrate into existing websites and payment flows

There weren't any features I disliked with this service

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you for your review, Sherwin! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our platform. Have a wonderful day!

Data developer (France)

2Checkout Review

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

I appreciated that 2Checkout is a one-stop-shop for online businesses. It offers a secure payment gateway and a wide range of services that make it simple for businesses to accept payments globally. Additionally, 2Checkout has reasonable fees, great customer support, and many features that allow easy customization and management of the checkout process. These features make it an ideal option for any online business.

One of the least liked aspects of 2Checkout is its limited payment gateway options.

il y a 6 jours

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy with the platform and our services.

Anoop
CTO (Inde)

Changed my life

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The best

I am located In India and and I was looking for credit debit card online global solution and you know what 2checkout full-fully my dream. On-site payment solution as well as offsite payment solution for USD payment. Use was able to make their payment with credit and debit card on-site. I can say the best and wonderful experience.

Right now if user cancel the payment or subscription, the same not reflecting on 2checout account. I need to check it manually every day. I think 2checkout should work on their APIs

l’année dernière

Hello Anoop! Thanks a lot for your review, your feedback is highly appreciated! We are happy that you are enjoying our platform and services and that they had a positive impact on your business. We'll do our best to continue delivering a wonderful experience. Regarding the issue you've mentioned, we need more information to further investigate as this behavior could be generated by several things. Please send us an email that includes your merchant ID/website at supportplus@2checkout.com so we can locate your account, investigate, and fix those issues for you. Thank you, Anoop!

UI UX Designer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Simplify Online Payments with 2Checkout - Effortless Transactions for Your Business"

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Experience with 2Checkout, appears to be generally positive with strengths in user-friendliness and reliability. However, there may be some room for improvement in terms of additional features and customizability.

User-friendly platform: 2Checkout is known for its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for even non-technical users to set up and manage their payment processes.Wide range of payment options: The tool offers a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, PayPal, and local payment methods, making it accessible to customers from different parts of the world.

Limited Payment Options: Some users have reported that 2Checkout only supports a limited number of payment options, which may not be suitable for businesses that require a wide range of payment methods.Steep Fees: Some users have reported that the fees charged by 2Checkout can be relatively steep, especially when compared to other payment gateway providers. This can make it more expensive for businesses to use 2Checkout, which may not be ideal for small or medium-sized businesses.

Moises
CEO (Chili)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The best payment gateway to get started in eCommerce.

Commentaires : My experience has been good, it allowed us to start in the world of international ecommerce without any problem. Unfortunately we did not like the support, but it is a good option to start.

This platform allows us to receive online payments for all the products we sell, it is very easy to integrate when you get your account approved, it has API in many website development platforms. The commissions are not so high compared to others.

The only problem I have with this platform is the customer support, they take too long to respond, when I joined this company they took 6 days to approve my account, and we all know that in ecommerce time is money. Also, any inquiry I make to support takes up to 2 days to respond.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Moises! Thank you for your review. We are happy you are enjoying our platform and services and we are grateful you took the time to give us feedback. We'd like to apologize for the delayed Support you have experienced. Please know that we are currently dealing with a high number of applications and also tickets, which is why it takes us longer than usual to reply. However, we'll take note of your review for future improvements. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Ricardo
Magister (Uruguay)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

My experiencia

Commentaires : I've installed a newsletter with paid subscribers. 2checkout worked fine, it satisfied all my needings

It wasn't easy to find a provider for subscription. I tried other services, but 2checkout offers all I wanted.

The financial information is given in many currencies. I would prefer to see all the data in dollars.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Ricardo! Thank you a lot for your review! We are happy you are enjoying our platform and services and we are grateful you took the time to give us feedback. Most of the reports display an amount in a default currency which you can actually convert to your currency of choice. To learn more about this, please refer to this article - https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Documentation/19Reporting/Revenue_split Thank you for your understanding! If further questions arise, you can always reach out to us at supportplus@2checkout.com.

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy
Digital Marketing Consultant (Égypte)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The top payment gateway for global online payments

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I started using 2Checkout in 2015 and I really liked its smooth way for integration with custom developed websites, and their powerful fraud protection system. 2Checkout is also accepting online payments via credit card and PayPal.

They should be more flexible when it comes to integrating with websites that has multiple activities as they are only offering their payment processing services for the websites that has one business activity! so if you sell e-books and courses on your website, you can't use 2Checkout according to their policy, you should include only one business activity.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Ahmed! We highly appreciate your feedback, and we will forward it to the appropriate departments.

COO (Biélorussie)
, 11-50 employés

Good support, outdated UI

Platform support is really good and they really take care about each request. They have huge number of options but sometimes it is hard to tune them in the right way as they are quite messy.

We are using platform for more than 2 years now and missing the critical feature to allow us passing discount information from our site to the platform without entering it in Avangate cPanel. We also were trying to set up subscriptions for our products but lost in options. 20-30 connected with each other features made it impossible to set up without a good knowledge of how do they work. Platform developers made it over complicated. Commission rate is 5-8% that is quite high. Administration UI is old - coded in early 2000 and requires a good product manager to be sorted out and redeveloped.

Ateeq
Customer Success Manager (Pakistan)
Design, 11-50 employés

2Checkout Helps us to receive international payments

Commentaires : I am happy and i am going to rely on them more i even have developed special products to work with 2Checkout API and its easy for me to receive payments and sell my products all around world.

It is very easy to receive payments all around the world. The most good part the people who want to pay through Paypal they are always happy to see paypal payment option with 2Checkout. Their all type of payment options are great.

They are little expensive but its part of business as per the service they provide.

Adil
Owner (Pakistan)

Awesome Service

Commentaires : 2Checkout is the best in the industry and believe me they provide such a user-friendly support that I cannot even think of switching to any other service.

I have been using 2checkout services for 10 years and found it one of the best in the industry. The customer support is awesome. The online support agents instantly resolve the issue and even email queries are addressed within 1 hour.

Very convenient, easy to set up and integrate and there are no signup charges.

Source : GetApp

Avangate

Commentaires : Been using Avangate as our primary payment processor for 6+ years with literally no problems. It just works and does what it should do. Customer support is acceptable, email response is usually within 24 hours (my experience with their support is limited as I only need to contact it 1 or 2 times a year at most).

Easy to set up and integrate, intuitive, everything's well documented.

Sometimes customers complain that the Backup CD they ordered is not delivered or significantly delayed. I'm not sure if it's Avangate fault, though.

Adnan
Director (Arabie saoudite)
Édition, 11-50 employés

2Checkout

Commentaires : We have a great experience with 2checkout. The support is also excellent

It's very easy to create a product and manage its pricing.

They don't allow to change the bank easily for payment transfers and more than one bank is also not allowed.

Ann
Customer Advocate (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Avangate is the third global e-commerce platform we've tried, and by far the best.

Technical support is quick (often immediate via online chat), courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. After initial set-up and some familiarity with the control panel, Avangate is easy for our customers to purchase through and for our team to administer.

Avangate's Affiliate Program feature is geared towards software companies with broad-interest software promoted on "affiliate" websites that are usually promoting a wide range of software with "coupon" or "discount" pricing. Our software is very niche market (educational / scientific software) and we would prefer an affiliate program that can be easily tailored to screen and accept specific affiliate sites, e.g. software resellers that offer other software in our niche market, sites that review software and other resources in our niche market, and affiliates who are also providing technical support and training for our software through their own business.

Hr Manager (Pays-Bas)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Comprehensive payment processing service

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : One of the projects I work with has it as payment processing service.

2Checkout allows you accepting payments and issuing invoices for your products via product payment link right via dashboard. So if you e-store is under construction you can keep on receiving payments.

The service had major issue mith Mastercard lately. As far as I know they were forced to PayPal gateway.

l’année dernière

Hello! Thank you a lot for your review, we are grateful you took the time to give us feedback. We are also happy you are enjoying our platform and services, particularly the payment processing capability. Regarding your concern, we have been actively working to reactivate payment processing for Mastercard and grow the number of payment methods you can offer to your clients. Therefore, we added the processing of credit card payments via PayPal to offer your customers a seamless payment experience and the option to pay via Visa/Mastercard and via American Express and Diners. Thank you for your understanding!

Credit Analyst (Brésil)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

The 2Chekout program brought a flexible and even better online payment

Commentaires : The 2Checkout enables you to explore and experience a bunch of options to implementation online payment. That has been helping me very much oferring my financial services. And because it is so flexbile I have been able to get so many clients, in several aspects. Sometimes I have a headache with support issues, but even so it is a so good tool to be used!

The 2Checkout helps a lot with the online payment management. It is so much intuitive e gives you plenty options about products and services that you can offer, integrating all of them in so many plataforms and transations.

It is kind hard to implement at first and sometimes something in the process could give you some trouble., which is why I think that the support could be a little faster.

Reza
Reza
Source : GetApp

Most reliable gateway processor

Commentaires : We use Avangate as payment processor for almost 3 years. I worked with too many providers before but never had a good experience as what I have with Avangate. Support agent was really helpfull when we contact them several times in a day to help us to develop our custom module for Avangate.
process of accepting money is very good and professional while most of gateways only accept payments and when a chargeback happen just put a penalty (mostly Money!) on your account.

Mark
Co-Founder (Salvador)
, 11-50 employés

Great Billing Recurring Billing Solution

Commentaires : We were able to increase our revenue over time, up to 30%+, which was great, and continues to be.

Ease of use of desktop and mobile. Will process the grand majority of transactions and have never really given us any issues to this day.