Good program for email blasts

Publié le 08/04/2018
Danielle F.
Marketing Assistant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helpful with my newsletter blasts

Avantages: The feature to see how many people opened and/or clicked on my newsletters give me the ability to see what my clients are interested in.

Inconvénients: The design capabilities seem limited. I would prefer it to give me more abilities to customize my newsletters.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 17/06/2019

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with OutboundEngine! While we do use a template to guide email newsletter creation, we have a few options in the application to allow you to customize them. Feel free to contact our customer success team from 8 am - 6 pm M-F CST at 888-988-5526 or support@outboundengine.com -- they'd love to help!

Thanks,
OutboundEngine
(888) 988-5526
support@outboundengine.com

People there are great. Used customer service several times with very high service every time.

Publié le 03/10/2017
Bill V.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Content for my social media and a newsletter email for my clients.

Avantages: Content is good and the delivery is great. They do both email newsletters and social media posting to the top major ones.

Inconvénients: You cannot customize the content. It would be useful to have some more control of the details of the content.

Publié le 24/10/2017
James S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

I have helped agents set up and use this program to help them keep up with Social Media posting.

Publié le 11/10/2017
Shelley H.
Marketing Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that once you set it up you don't really have to think about it much more after that and it automatically sends out content at specified times for you.

Inconvénients: I really do not like that it sends the same content out for different customers, it doesn't let you customize the articles themselves to add you own flair to it either.

Great Program that creates our newsletters for us!

Publié le 05/05/2016
Heather B.
Support client

Commentaires: Outbound Engine creates our newsletters for us, giving us time to take care of business. Newsletters look professional and content is all relevant to our insurance business.

great social media tool

Publié le 04/10/2016
Bobby C.
Support client

Commentaires: Great social media tool. It makes managing my social media posts and interactions easy and automated.