Avis clients sur OutboundEngine

par OutboundEngine

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur OutboundEngine

Email marketing software that includes automated email newsletters, social media updates, and a branded business profile.

En savoir plus sur OutboundEngine

13 avis affichés

IT Manager
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"Hassle-Free email service"

Commentaires: So far we've had a great experience with the platform. 10/10 would recommend for the promotional products industry.

Avantages: Good customer service.
Emails are scheduled for you.
Able to see client interactions.
iOS App and reports

Inconvénients: Reporting could improve but the basics are there.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 27/06/2020

We are glad that you had a great experience with the platform. We love helping our customers achieve their goals and provide them with the best customer experience possible. Thank you for your comment regarding reporting. We are truly interested in hearing constructive feedback and try to remain productive in implementing changes. Thank you again for your review!

• Publié le 13/04/2020
Anna J.
Consultant
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Helps me stay engaged with clients"

Avantages: Great for keeping my social media feeds active and staying engaged with my database. I thought the articles and content was the best out of my options and want to save time. I really like the content of the material and the fact that my content is unique to my clients.

Inconvénients: Nothing, I really have enjoyed everything about it.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 27/06/2020

Thank you for leaving a positive review. We are thrilled that our product helps you to stay engaged with your clients and that you found our content to be the best out there! Here at OBE, we take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals with our high quality products and services. Thank you for being a valuable customer.

• Publié le 24/03/2020
Sarah W.
Founder, CEO
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Superior Customer Service and Straightforward Program"

Avantages: Superior customer service team, and the program itself is very easy to use! I've had no issues so far and the customer service team is always available when I need them. The program has saved me a ton of time with writing content; since I'm running my company alone (for the most part) I don't always have time to generate content, update social media, or reply to clients. OutboundEngine does all that for me!

Inconvénients: I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this company or software. It's been super helpful.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 27/06/2020

Thank you for leaving such a positive review about our service! We are thrilled that you found our customer service team and the program superior. Here at OBE, we take pride in saving our clients time and money by providing them with high-quality content for their marketing channels. Thank you for taking your time to highlight this on your review. Please let us know if you ever need assistance in the future.
Best regards,

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Bruce E.
Broker Associate
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Stay Away...very expensive for simply sending out basic emails"

Commentaires: Terrible.

Avantages: Professional looking. Nothing more.
Rep did not even know how to import more than half of my database and told me I had to manually enter each address.

Inconvénients: First one must understand the salesperson will tell you repeatedly upfront the service is monthly and you can stop whenever you would like. Once you join and try to cancel then you suddenly are told you have a yearly service. Their are monthly programs but NOT yours.
Secondly, the service is sophomoric at best and simply a blank template sent to YUOR database twice a month for hundreds of dollars a month that you apparently can’t cancel for 1 year.
Third and finally, this is supposedly for real estate professionals. If so, then it is understand this is a relationship business and as a professional I must bring value to my customers and the day I don’t they can cancel. I have had customers cancel for various reasons and have come back for the simple fact I allowed them to cancel and that I bring value and honesty to them. Desperate people and companies that need the money because they consider each sale as one and done will never allow such. Governor yourself wisely. I would suggest look elsewhere.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Bill V.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 03/10/2017

"People there are great. Used customer service several times with very high service every time."

Commentaires: Content for my social media and a newsletter email for my clients.

Avantages: Content is good and the delivery is great. They do both email newsletters and social media posting to the top major ones.

Inconvénients: You cannot customize the content. It would be useful to have some more control of the details of the content.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 26/03/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are glad you were satisfied with our email marketing and social media services. We are a growing company and your feedback is extremely valuable so we can continually improve our services.

• Publié le 03/10/2017
Danielle F.
Marketing Assistant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2018

"Good program for email blasts"

Commentaires: Helpful with my newsletter blasts

Avantages: The feature to see how many people opened and/or clicked on my newsletters give me the ability to see what my clients are interested in.

Inconvénients: The design capabilities seem limited. I would prefer it to give me more abilities to customize my newsletters.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 17/06/2019

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with OutboundEngine! While we do use a template to guide email newsletter creation, we have a few options in the application to allow you to customize them. Feel free to contact our customer success team from 8 am - 6 pm M-F CST at 888-988-5526 or support@outboundengine.com -- they'd love to help!

Thanks,
OutboundEngine
(888) 988-5526
support@outboundengine.com

• Publié le 08/04/2018
Melissa W.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Quality and Innovative Newsletters"

Avantages: Outboundengine provides quality and innovative newsletters; I don't have the time to generate quality content because my clients often take away my focus from marketing for my own company. Interaction with OBE staff was relatively easy and I liked the product offerings. The newsletter quality allows me to customize pieces of it with my own editorial content.

Inconvénients: Price. Not cheap.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 26/03/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with OutboundEngine! We strive to deliver the highest quality of service for the best price. We are glad you were satisfied with our customer service and newsletter quality. Please reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Emily Y.
Social Media Manager
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/01/2020

"Social media freelance consulting"

Commentaires: It helps me reach new and existing clients without having to hire more employees. This is very beneficial as an independent consultant and small business owner.

Avantages: It has helped me automate my outreach and some of my social media tactics. I can reach more potential clients for my freelance/independent consulting social media business without having to hire additional employees. It's easy to use and customer service people are readily available.

Inconvénients: The price is high but that's the only negative.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 20/01/2020

Response:
Thanks for sharing! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with OutboundEngine. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@outboundengine.com.

• Publié le 19/01/2020
Phoebe S.
Marketing Specialist
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/02/2020

"Greatly Improved Client Communication"

Avantages: This software helps me hit a specific target group while saving me a lot of time. OBE was the only source I knew of that did this at the time, but it has saved me time and has been great to use.

Inconvénients: The price is high but I think that it's worth the cost to automate a lot of my client communication.

envoyé par OutboundEngine le 26/03/2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review for OutboundEngine! We strive to deliver the highest quality of service that saves our clients time and improves their results. We are glad you were satisfied with our services and products. Please reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

• Publié le 24/02/2020
James S.
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/10/2017
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 24/10/2017
Heather B.
  • Publié le 05/05/2016

"Great Program that creates our newsletters for us!"

Commentaires: Outbound Engine creates our newsletters for us, giving us time to take care of business. Newsletters look professional and content is all relevant to our insurance business.

• Publié le 05/05/2016
Bobby C.
  • Publié le 04/10/2016

"great social media tool"

Commentaires: Great social media tool. It makes managing my social media posts and interactions easy and automated.

• Publié le 04/10/2016
Shelley H.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 11/10/2017

"I have helped agents set up and use this program to help them keep up with Social Media posting."

Avantages: I like that once you set it up you don't really have to think about it much more after that and it automatically sends out content at specified times for you.

Inconvénients: I really do not like that it sends the same content out for different customers, it doesn't let you customize the articles themselves to add you own flair to it either.

• Publié le 11/10/2017