Avis clients sur iDentalSoft

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,6 /5

En savoir plus sur iDentalSoft

Logiciel cloud de gestion de cabinet rentable. Un seul emplacement ou plusieurs emplacements : gérez et développez votre entreprise avec facilité.

En savoir plus sur iDentalSoft

41 avis affichés

Julie H.
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"Digital Revolution for Your Do Dental Practices"

Commentaires: Very pleasant IT partner company across all aspects. Glad to have a business partner whom we can grow business together.

Avantages: Browser based. The software can be use on any devices, especially mobile. Great way to expand your practices with multiple locations. Short learning curve for the staffs. Intuitive learning. Great scalability of the software with the growth of the business. Great options for other platforms of add-on services such as dental/ medical billing, online reviews, fornt desk booking appointments/ appointment reminders plus more.
Wonderful technical support @ corporate office in Silicone Valley and in Kansas. The list is endless. Call me for reference and glad to chat.

Inconvénients: IDentalSoft keeps constantly adding new features to the software platform. The staffs and I need to get out of the comfort zone and learn the new edition of the softwar. Learning new tricks takes time and results in frustrations, but the learing process also stimulates hippocampus and other parts of the brains to generate new neurons and neurological pathways. IDentalSoft provides wonderful channels for anti-aging and reducing chances of dementia.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Diana W.
Supervisor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"IDentalSoft"

Commentaires: The overall experience is been really good. The support team is always available and willing to help on any issues. The convenience of cloud-based software that allows team member to work in the software from multiple offices.
There are also so many other features available in the software that other cloud based software do not have.

Avantages: 1. The software was highly customize to the program's needs.
2. All forms are available in the software
3. Many features available that are not available in other software
4. Excellent customer service
5. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all clinical notes, x-rays, documents etc.
6.Cloud based software

Inconvénients: Adjustment on x-rays mounts- problem was fixed with identalsoft support team

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Michelle S.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 12/08/2020

"Very Disappointing"

Commentaires: Very poor. I've actually used a number of different softwares in the past & this has been by far the worst. We ended up switching to Dentrix Ascend - which was more expensive. But, it's been great & you pay for what you get. The best advice I can give to someone considering IDS.. do NOT sign a contract.

Avantages: We were initially attracted to the software because of the pricing. The pricing is very good but now I see why. Also, the software was very colorful which is always naturally pleasing to the eye.

Inconvénients: It was terrible. We consistently had trouble with the xrays bridging. The software is extremely simplistic to a fault. The reporting was terrible. My end of day numbers would always be off. My biggest complaint is about the dental insurance. The software would NEVER estimate benefits correctly. I would call & speak to someone in support & they wouldn't be able to figure it out either. Truthfully, this software is best for a small practice that's fee for service.

envoyé par iDentalSoft le 21/08/2020

Very unfortunate about your experience and thank you for the comments. Bridge, agent running is required for direct capture. We will review staff training to improve on service and support on the use of Treatment Proposal for the Ins Est.

• Publié le 12/08/2020
Jeremy P.
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Our office loves Identalsoft."

Commentaires: We were motivated to find a easier software system than we had during this Covid period.
We wanted to go paperless. We wanted our patient to be able to send us all information needed before the appointment that could automatically populate the chart. We wanted to be able to text and email from the patients chart. We wanted to reduce or eliminate patient contact with the front desk. We wanted the system to be easy for us and the patients. We wanted the patient to be able to pay their bill through a portal . IDENTALSOFT FIT THE BILL AND HAS EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS.
Theexcellent support we get from Idental soft has made the transition very easy. I am happy when I call and the support team knows me and my staff by name.

Avantages: We like the portal that enables our patients to send their information to us before the appointments and populate the chart automatically. We like that the patients can pay over the portal We like emailing and texting from the patient chart. We can see confirmation messages without going to our email to check if people confirmed. We like the way the software is set up so that the information is easy to get to.
We like that the payments and billing are linked to the procedures. It is much easier for us to keep track of payments especially from insurances.
The more we use the software, the more we appreciate the many features.

Inconvénients: Change is always difficult. We knew we had to change to a new user friendly program but were not happy about it.
Identalsoft made it quite easy to transition to the new software.
There is a learning curve with all new products.
Identalsoft support staff makes it easy for us to get the answers we need quickly. We have had Identalsoft for 2 months and it is making our days in the office easier.

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Alison D.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2020

"Great product and outstanding support"

Commentaires: Our experience with Identalsoft has been excellent owing in large part to the constant support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. From the outset she was our point of contact. For several months before we went live, she worked with her team to customize many features of the software to fit our needs and helped tremendously to train and prepare us for the transition. She has spent countless hours on the phone with us and is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and patient. We continue to call on her when we have questions and she is unfailing kind, accessible and a pleasure to speak with. She is a huge asset to Identalsoft. We definitely would not have had the positive experience and ease of transition that we did without her.

Avantages: We are a very busy dental office and needed a seamless transition when we made the decision to change software companies. The entire staff felt the software was very user friendly and fast and gave us easy access to all the information we need to provide the most thorough care to our patients.

Inconvénients: It's frustrating that there is no scrolling ability with reports, name searches - anything that may be multiple pages. We have to keep clicking "next" to move ahead. It's a bit annoying when you're at last names beginning with "A" for instance, and you want to get to the page with "M" and you have to keep clicking next or try to guess a page number to move it ahead quicker.

envoyé par iDentalSoft le 23/07/2020

Thank you. We will review the recommended enhancement.

• Publié le 15/07/2020
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Great software and Excellent customer service"

Commentaires: Great.

Avantages: I am someone who is not tech savvy and I have found that Identalsoft is very intuitive. It has been an easy transition. The customer service is outstanding. Harini, specifically has been helping me onboard and she is endlessly patient and willing to go above and beyond to help come up with solutions for my specific needs. I have a mobile practice which is different that typical office and I am very satisfied with my decision.

Inconvénients: I am a mobile Dentist and my patients typically fill out the forms from home on the patient portal. They seem to have a difficult time with having to fill out all of the forms at once. It would be better if they could log in and out and fill out the forms at their leisure without having to start again each time.

envoyé par iDentalSoft le 25/03/2020

Hello Dr, iDS comes with Patient Portal for online/mobile Registration, Appt Request, Reviews and ePay. Patient can submit multiple times of the completed pages. Our staff will be happy to walk-thru the sample of multiple submissions.

• Publié le 24/03/2020
OSHA / HIPAA Compliant Expert
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2018

"Identalsoft"

Commentaires: I have been using software to teach my students in the classroom. It is easy to use and they love it! Thank you!

Avantages: It is very easy to use! It is user friendly. You can even access it anywhere!

Inconvénients: Not that I can think of. There is always something that is updated so it improves as time goes by.

• Publié le 16/08/2018
Karen H.
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"I love it"

Avantages: It is very user friendly and the support is beyond helpful. They are always there and do not laugh at me with my stupid questions. They are also very patient. The training was easy.

Inconvénients: At this point I cannot think of anything

• Publié le 09/04/2020
Kirt F.
  • Publié le 01/08/2016

"Has some good and working on more improvements"

Commentaires: This software has a lot of great features. Like any program, it takes a little bit of time to get familiar with. Make sure you do some training before you dive too much into it as there is a lot you can do with it.

Avantages: Cloud-based and for the most part easy to use.

Inconvénients: X-rays do not auto advance, but they are working on it. Must have the cell phone carrier in order to send texts, but there are lots of websites that will tell you the carrier and that was not as big as deal as we thought it might be. Must use a unique URL to login so make sure to bookmark it. Mobile version still needs a little work.

• Publié le 01/08/2016
Tshepo M.
  • Publié le 14/05/2019
  • Publié le 14/05/2019
Brandon W.
  • Publié le 22/05/2017

"Amazing. Cloud-based perfection."

Commentaires: I can run my office and handle patients 24/7. This allows me to have a tight, automated office where I am hitting almost the million-dollar mark working only 3 days per week, taking absolutely no insurance and with only 2 employees (myself, the doctor and 1 dental assistant)
We take NO insurance and we don't even do in-house financing. iDentalsoft is very heavily geared for insurance-based practices...
BUT... 1. We know we are in the vast minority in terms of dental offices. Very few offices these days are cash-only. 2. The team at iDentalsoft has been helping us and continues to help us to try and adjust the software to meet more of a cash-only design. I think, in the next 6 months or so, iDentalsoft will have it to where you can simply choose if your office accepts insurance or not and it will remove a lot of the insurance stuff. Our office is such a minority on this subject but the guys at iDentalsoft still go way out of their way to help us and to adjust the software for our office. We really appreciate all the help!

Avantages: The people I work with over at iDentalsoft, are always willing to help and they are so interested in finding out how to improve the software. They have done countless updates and upgrades and I really appreciate how to live and caring this company is. I have used Easy Dental, Dentrix, ACE, SolutionReach, ZocDoc, etc. iDentalsoft is a combo of all of that and it is one integrated system and is completely cloud-based. I have the entire software hosted by iDentalsoft and backed up so we don't even need a server in-house and we don't need to pay for an IT guy! No cables running through our office and no need to do tons of work to set up a network. I can just put TWAIN drivers on the computer I want to use, stick it in an operatory, and i'm good to go. I can access all patient files on my phone or at home and I do a LOT of patient scheduling and interaction outside of the office so it's great. iDentalsoft has helped me create a million-dollar practice working only 3 days a week. And we don't take ANY insurance! I can constantly get reviews and keep all phone notes handy and keep my database SACRED, just the way I like it. Plus the software just keeps getting better and better. The upgrades are dramatic.

• Publié le 22/05/2017
Richard K.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"A very good continually evolving software that works on Mac"

Commentaires: They are always there to help and want to learn any and all options requested by the Doctor or staff. They seem transparent on all discussions and address all issues with thorough research and dedication.

Avantages: I switch from Viive the now defunct Mac software from Henry Schein. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all my clinical notes billing and documents from my previous paperless software. The cloud base software is accessible from anywhere. There is a full perio charting, easy to understand charting and email and text options. Easy incorporated credit card option with ability for auto pay for payment plans. They are willing to customize to your needs and are always looking for input on what to add or change on the next update. It bridged very well to my Mac x-ray software Radiovision. The learning curve was very quick and are there to help when needed.

Inconvénients: would like a little more Mac centric for xrays and intraoral cameras within their images program, but I am able to bridge to my existing software without a problem.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
Thomas S.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/11/2020

"Excellent dental software"

Commentaires: I've been a dentist for over 50 years & had no idea how to use the software. The tech support was very patient & guided .me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Avantages: Easy to use. The tech support was very patient & guided me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Inconvénients: I can't think of any short comings of this software

• Publié le 27/11/2020
Cammielle B.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"Not Impressed"

Commentaires: We don't like the software package. The transfer of info from QSI to Idental was awful. There were thousands of $ of balance transfers, and conversion default messages. We still (2 yrs.) don't have our logo on forms like we were promised. We can't reprint (or even see) the original ADA claim forms. It feels like a thrown software package that was not planned. It's obvious the folks writing it don't work in the field. I would not recommend it.

Avantages: It is cloud based, and easy to follow along screens. It is very easy to track lab cases and manage patient xrays. Built in texting and auto emails/texting.

Inconvénients: It's impossible to get accurate accounting reports. You can't close out a month or year. We can't create our own discount/adjustment codes. No way to put pop up alerts.

envoyé par iDentalSoft le 03/05/2019

Standard practice is to migrate patient's balance as Balance Transfer. For Logo on form, there is available Form Merge (fill and sign via tablet) and eClaim can also be printed into ADA form, We will have Support follow up with office.

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Cynthia Y.
  • Publié le 05/01/2017

"Great Product, Does what you need it to do!"

Commentaires: The best thing about iDentalsoft is that it does what you need it to do--manage your practice without all the million extra buttons that you never use. The support IS TOP NOTCH and always available, probably one of the main reasons why I chose to go with iDentalsoft. Love the convenience of personal cloud-based software that allows me to check my schedule from the comfort of my own home. There are also so many other add-ins that end up saving you money and TIME.

Avantages: support and ease of use

Inconvénients: It needs some more options to adjust X-rays and a few other little things that would make navigating a little quicker.

• Publié le 05/01/2017
Bruce K.
  • Publié le 02/03/2017

"IDentalSoft review"

Commentaires: Needed a cloud based software to manage multiple offices with common shared database. Researched multiple products and chose this product. Fully functional software with very short learning curve. Data and image migration was done in very short time frame. Migration costs were minimal with excellent accuracy. As always some glitches but quickly resolved. Biggest issue was the bridge software for imaging but after tweaking it is now seamless. Support was phenomenal with almost instant response with a what I would consider a smile. Had a called returned on the weekend instead of waiting for the following week. Recall and appointment confirmation amazing. Patient portal allows appointment requests as well as the ability to complete registration, health history and hippa forms online or in reception room with tablet or kiosk. Requires a decent internet speed with always faster better.

Avantages: Ease of use and functionality.

Inconvénients: Can get a little sluggish if internet speed drops. Lack of prompt to save some items before closing.

• Publié le 02/03/2017
Lina K.
Practice Administrator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"None stop issues"

Commentaires: Its been relentless nightmare up this alley. We have used SOFTDENT for years and decided to upgrade and make changes due to a 2nd location working with geriatric patients whom need the TLC and undivided attention to details and since using and signing up with identalsoft at 2nd location it has been a nightmare!!! Its horrible and logs out after only minutes of idle, the system sits pretty but scheduling wise and efficiency isnt there. It has done nothing but cause hassle and not to mention their support system is horrible. EMAILING AND TEXTING AND CALLING FOR HELP only to get an answer 20 hours later!! if you are a fast paced dental office like ours RUN from this software it isnt what they say it is with the bells and whistle.

Avantages: its pretty thats iit! I have nothing special to write about this software

Inconvénients: logs out when idle have to always log back on very annoying, the features are all over the place, and it takes minutes to set up new patient visits, the x-rays arent ever working because bridge always has an issue. Support is horrible!!!! Email and calls with no answers! Contacts after 20 hours of waiting at a time, had technical support in the morning only to get a machine and calls back after 4 hours! Migration one month later is still not up and communication is just horrible yet takes our payment up front or when due on time. Its been more of a headache than help. It has been a waste of time for the patients whom we have had cancelled and the doctors time.

envoyé par iDentalSoft le 17/12/2018

Hello Lina,
We strive to deliver. Thank you. We are reviewing to ensure steps in our process are followed. Note from our service tickets:
1. iDS timeout is extendable. We didn't have request to extend.
2. Device connection, Anti-virus had blocked access and Jazz is to send sensor replacement.
3. Migration, we have just been provided access to your server on 12/14/18 and completed the copy of data over the weekend for migration process.

As we are reviewing the case, we apologize for any miscommunication and follow up for further details.

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Alonso V.
Software Programmer
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

"Simple and functional"

Commentaires: Recommended

Avantages: It is a complete software for the dental administration, from scheduling appointment, charging the insurers, refilling products with suppliers, very intuitive interface, dental diagrams that facilitate the handling of treatments

Inconvénients: There are not many cons for this software, I feel that the screen could show a little more information about the patient that is being treated.

• Publié le 15/06/2018
Andrew D.
Dentist owner
  • Publié le 10/01/2017

"Technology and human personality . King of dental software !!!!!"

Commentaires: Identalsoft works on all Macs and PCs. No servers needed just the cloud. Images are beautiful and the tech support ( Mien) are genius. The CEO ( Michael) will fight in your corner and will continue to adapt to your individual needs to run your specific dental office business. They are located in Silicon Valley California and can easily support all American time zones ( eastern central mountain Pacifica and Hawaiian.
Dado Dentistry only endorses Identalsoft and I am glad I left my old Archaic software company which would not adapt to my needs.
My office is now running in the 21st Century with identalsoft.

Avantages: The CEO and tech genius are real humans.

Inconvénients: No flaws because unlike other software company's they can adapt to win

• Publié le 10/01/2017
Michael T.
Dentist/Owner
  • Publié le 28/06/2018

"100% satisfied customer. I cannot imagine owning my practice and using any other dental software!"

Avantages: All inclusive package!
Cloud based program is flawless!
Customer friendly patient portal is great!
All aspects of dental stuff is prefect and works seamlessly.
Billing claims electronically, payments etc is top notch.
Integrated bridge for taking X-rays directly into cloud works without problem and no 3rd party apps.
Wow!!!! Would not trade iDS for anything.

Inconvénients: No cons, truly and honestly!!!!!
As an all-in-one program, there is plenty to learn. I'm a first time owner and support was always there for me, to get me through all areas that were new to me, mostly billing stuff. But the program is so intuitive that it really didn't take long.

• Publié le 28/06/2018
Khoa N.
founder
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2018

"The future of dental software"

Avantages: Cloud-based, very secured.
Can access almost anywhere.
linked to DentalExchange.
Has the longest run way to customize, to add more functionalities per request.

Inconvénients: Lack of mobile app.
Some UI features can be improved, such as going back/forth windows/sub-windows can be smoother.

• Publié le 20/10/2018
Sheldon G.
Cabinets médicaux
  • Publié le 16/06/2016

"Everything that I need to run my practice and more!"

Avantages: identalsoft is full featured and includes perio, scheduling, treatment planning, native imaging, employee management, payment processing and a ton of other features. reputation management. This has made my life so easy! I was concerned about moving to a new system, but the guys at identalsoft made the transition really easy with their migration process. I'm able to use 1 software to do everything from manage my practice. Super easy to use and super powerful!

Inconvénients: Nothing that I didn't like with the experience. They are super responsive.

• Publié le 16/06/2016
Jeni W.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 09/06/2017

"This is it! Stop looking."

Avantages: This team is great. The reviews are great. The sales support is great. They work outside of USA in other English speaking markets (as long as you are okay with their support being USA hours)

Inconvénients: Language is only in English (which is the market it's intended for so that's fine, we are trying to hack a solution for a freach speaking non-usa based market)

• Publié le 09/06/2017
Ann L.
  • Publié le 12/07/2017

"Great software system. User friendly."

Commentaires: I found that this software was mostly intuitive. Once we started using it we were quick to learn how to navigate through the different areas.

Avantages: The team at iDentalSoft works tirelessly to accommodate your needs. They are pleasant to work with and quick to respond. We tested this system while looking for a potential system upgrade. Although this practice decided not to upgrade its software at this time, I would highly recommend it.

Inconvénients: My only complaint was that they needed support on East coast time, they were working to hire someone to work the EST schedule.

• Publié le 12/07/2017
Bhupesh M.
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"Happy with iDentalSoft Product"

Avantages: Customer support is awesome and prompt
Easy to use and customize
good graphics
Front end patient portal is good

Inconvénients: Reporting can be more intuitive and improved

• Publié le 10/12/2018