15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Whip Around

En savoir plus sur Whip Around

Logiciel de maintenance de flotte qui vous redonne le contrôle.

En savoir plus sur Whip Around

Our Service Technicians picked up on it very quickly, and it encouraged them to do all pre and post-trip inspections in a timely manner, which helped with our DOT compliance.

I hate that I didn't know this product was out here before now.

Whip Around - Notes

Whip Around a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 573 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Whip Around ?

Scott
Safety and Compliance Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Ease of conformity

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Peter
Peter
Supervisor & Maintenance Coordinator (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

All in one Fleet management System

Right from the start i found this software easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to maintain. It takes alot of the hassle out of Fleet management for the managers as well as the drivers. With the recent addition of the Maintenance section, we've been able to keep better track of upcoming services and certifications resulting in less down time for the fleet.

Customization of the reports would be a benefit as well as being able to assign annual inspection dates, for CVIP or other certifications, to vehicles instead of relying on the reminders section. having it auto populate in the maintenance section when due.

Kira
Operations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Old School to new ways....

Commentaires : We began our experience when Whip Around was new to the US market. Since then we have rolled along with the growth in the company. That includes switching account managers multiple times in the last year. During our first 1.5 yrs with Whip Around we had a really solid and knowledgeable go-to person who I assume knew the program inside and out due to being a part of the early days. Account managers now don't seem to have the same passion or commitment to the product as the original person we worked with. The biggest shift for me personally as a user has been feeling like we lost a personalized touch and that my input had value to the future look of updates.

For us, the software's primary goal was for our employees to perform daily inspections for DOT compliance and the internal awareness of vehicle/equipment concerns or defects.

As an early user, we have had to adapt to many updates, and some of those caused hiccups in our console that we manually updated once discovered. We would the app to be more useful to our shop mechanics, rather than them having to use a desktop computer for some things (out of service/back in service is a good example of that wish).

Cassandra
Office assistant (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

What I wish it had

Commentaires : Its great for pretrips but other than that trying to use anything else I have struggled with bugs or just a release of the feature to early to where it really needed more thought and development. I hope to see some corrections of the current features to make it more used friendly on all platforms.

The inspections tab works great its user friendly on both driver and mechanic side and I don't have any issues there.

1) I wish you could make assets available to more than one group. I want to separate my mechanics and drivers since they have separate forms but I would then have to have 2 of every asset making me pay double. 2) I wish you could achieve vehicles. We have had trucks get totaled and we have to keep pretrips for records but we don't need to keep paying for the asset to be active when we don't have it any more. 3) I wish the phone app was more comparable to the computer. There is so much you cant get to or navigate on the phone and it makes it hard when you out in the shop trying to look through inspections and work orders of the truck you are trying to repair. The app overall is just not user friendly for mechanics which makes it hard to teach them to use it. 4) This would be a great tool for mechanic shops if you found a way to make a customer asset for vehicles not owned by the company.

Christopher
Road traffic technician (É.-U.)

Whip Around Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : While using Whip Around I have only encountered one glitch while using the app on my iPhone. I quickly contacted customer service and was connected to a technical support agent who helped me with my problem in a timely manner. Communication was very well maintained throughout the process as well thanks to [sensitive content hidden].

Let’s you do a real time inspection of any unit being used. Let’s other users know of any malfunctions or problems that have occurred as well.

I don’t have any complaints about the app.

Linden
Lead Security Officer (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Best Vehicle Inspection App (Second To None)

Commentaires : Whip Around is the best option for vehicle inspections and maintenance we've come across. The process is streamlined and easy to use. The ability to create driver accounts to track inspections helps hold employee's accountable for the company vehicles they operate.I have found the fine folks at Whip Around are open to suggestions in hopes of serving their customer base better by always seeking to improve their services, and that's something I respect a great deal. Thank you!

I absolutely love every aspect of this app. I was able to customize the app to our needs just by playing around with some of the features on my own. After meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], I felt all our questions or answered. Any feature of the app I didn't know about was shared with me thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s extensive knowledge. Customer service is key with any business, and Whip Around knocks it out of the park with their accessibility to speak someone If there are questions in need of answering.

• Don't know if it's possible, but it would be amazing to have a Pre-existing Damage Section for the Assets. Some of the vehicles we have in our fleet are pre-owned, and they come with small scrapes, scratches, and minor dents•The ability to copy individual cards to other forms. I found when we have a vehicle out service, and we have to swap supplies to other vehicles, being able to copy a card with the specific information to another form would be useful.•The ability to video record during an inspection of our patrol vehicle lights would be fantastic. I heard this is something that should be available at the end of this year.

Scott
Operation's Manager (É.-U.)

Great product

Commentaires : We are using Whip Around most particularly for Inspection reports on trucks and trailers as well as Inventory control and a mechanics checklist. Thus far, it has been great. We are supposed to be able to combine it with our Verizon Connect account, which we havent figured out as of yet, but it is a matter of time before it gets even better.

The ease of use is probably the best thing. We did a simple training for our crew one day and started use the following Monday. It was really easy to use.

Have not really found a con as of yet...

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for your review Scott and yes we now have an integration with Verizon Connect. We a keen to continue to develop this and improve the customer experience. Please contact your account rep at Verizon Connect to get your credentials to connect the two accounts. If you need help with configuring it please let us know via the online chat. We are there 24/7 to support you.

Bryan
Operations Director (É.-U.)

Running a Transportation Company for the First Time

Commentaires : I often tell folks, if I didn't run a transportation company I'd be the national sales manager for the U.S. for Whip Around. I'm 100% on the team.

The ability to save, sort and analyze data without a team of staff to transfer paper spreadsheets to complex excel files.

While the platform design and function has certainly improved since the early days, and I'm pretty sure our company was one of your first U.S. subscribers, there is always room for growth in user/admin functionality and site navigation. But I'm confident you have people already on it.

Andrew
Shop manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Shop Manager

Commentaires : Has been great for the last 7years. Inhave brought on 3 different companys and has worked out amazingly.

I love the ease of being able to teach new employees how to use the software in less than a day. Its very simple compared to others i have used.

Sometimes i which the maintenance side would allow to put in a consistent hourly rate for the techs rather than you or them having to put the cost in manually.

Jeremy
Branch Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Lifesaver

Commentaires : I stepped into a situation with 30 Recreational Vehicles with varying conditions and I was drowning trying to figure out which units needed what work. After researching and receiving demos from multiple providers, I did a trial of this and was sold. The utility of this tool is great and I cannot imagine trying to keep track of all these units the way we had before I bought this business.

WhipAround understands what's important about finding, managing and resolving defects to a vehicle. From start to finish I can digitally facilitate this aspect of my work, keep straight the status of the units, communicate clearly to several stakeholders, including insurance companies. The interface is intuitive and I can navigate around it easily with links to an inspection, a defect, a form, an asset readily available.

There are times that my inspections (which can take over an hour) will time out and I will lose my work in the middle of it. Doesn't happen often, and I think it might be if my phone switches from wifi to cell signal, but it has been frustrating. I also wish I had access to landscape photography and larger resolution images if needed.

alisha
office manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Highly Recommend Whip Around! so much so I introduced it to my new employer from my old one.

Commentaires : Whip around has really helped me in managing fleets, I wish I had this app when i managed a fleet of 150 frac pumps, it would have made life so simple.

The simplicity, but the customer service is why I love using it, they have helped me step for step in learning how to use, manage, and train using the app.

The Wallet added price, it is well worth it, however I still have to do what it does manually inhouse so there is no use in paying an additional 2.00 per truck.

Mark
Project Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Where have you been all our life WhipAround?

Commentaires : I think much of this is answered above but I'll try to comment simply here with some bullet points.
-improved time management for our mechanics to the tune of 20%
-our fleet has stayed moving more regularly due to a streamlined means of communications and necessary repairs. We've gone from being primarily reactive to primarily proactive. In 1 half of our company we've seen an 80% reduction in rental costs and I attribute some of this to the introduction of WhipAround to our fleet of heavy equipment.
-We have improved accountability from our driver's. We can now see who is and who isn't following our policies and procedures on a daily basis and take corrective action
-In the past we operated off of homegrown spreadsheets and files to hold information about our fleet. Now we are able to have 1 spot to store vehicle/equipment info, photos, reports, faults, repairs, etc. So simple!
-Overall, I have and will continue to suggest WhipAround to anyone I associate with as I firmly believe in their product and the support from their team. We at Belknap Landscape Co. honestly couldn't be happier with our relationship

#1 - customer service and implementation of the software into our organization was amazing. #2 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is number 1 in customer service and attention to our needs and product development thoughts. #3 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to fly out to our team to help onboard our drivers into the software and provide a personal approach to the training #4 - the software is SOOO simple to use yet incredibly powerful and valuable in terms of results #5 - our drivers and mechanics now communicate totally differently than they use to in the past. Everything is streamlined and documented #6 - speaking of documentation...gone are the days of carbon copy books and tracking down hand written forms. Our organization has 4 facilities and to transfer information in a time-effective manner was everything but successful. With WhipAround the right people in our company get the information they need instantaneously allowing us to keep the right documents in the right place for legal purposes, allowing our mechanics to respond instantly to the needs of our fleet to keep them going and to effectively schedule the necessary repairs we need to run a profitable business. Everyone in the process of our fleet is accountable to their specific role when using WhipAround. Finally, the folks at WhipAround are all about product development and always open to suggestion/improvement of what they provide for a service which is a huge value add proposition in my book.

It costs .25 cents more per month per vehicle than the carbon copy book that we used in the past. Just kidding...that's all I've got. We thoroughly enjoy the business relationship we have with the WhipAround team!

Internet, 201–500 employés

Whip Around

Commentaires : Whip Around is great because it replaces the head ache of paper pretrips. It can be updated with the click of a few buttons and is very customizable to any need your business has in regards to checklist and inspections. The reporting is clean. Its very simple to add vehicles, users, or employees.

I like that Whip Around is completely digital. It has a unique API that can be integrated into our reporting platform, Looker. I like that the software is user friendly. It is very dynamic in that changes can be made in a few minutes vs traditional hard copy inspections which would need to be reprinted or versions become obsolete. The email reporting and the web platform reporting makes it very easy to see if employees are completing their inspections. If there are faults, we can easily identity them to send on to the mechanic. We have been able to integrate it company wide very easily because of how dynamic the software is with adding new users, vehicles, locations, forms, etc.

I would like a existing fault form that can be filled out for vehicles as they are added to the fleet or whip around is integrated. I would also like the ability to customize forms a little more with something such as a multiple photo option. I would also like a Manager version within the application. I would also like to see Whip Around continue to partner with telematics companies.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review! Multiple photo cards are being worked on along with more functionality added to the mobile app for fleet managers and mechanics. Keep an eye out for the ongoing updates!

Daniel
Driver Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 201–500 employés

Great solution with agility to customize

Commentaires : Improved record keeping of DVIR (electronic), improved depth inspection (photos), improved speed of communication (real-time updates), improved confidence by frontline users (Drivers) that company is adopting technologies that improve their jobs (a building of confident after training)

Template based forms which can be customized to my my needs/specifics.

Each card or inspection area has limit of (5) reminders/items/descriptions... sometimes needing to created additional cards vs. a longer list. (Yet, I know this limiter leads to more intentional/more thorough/higher engaged inspection) Also, some UX feedback on not being able to go to other fields when keyboard is active other than done. (variable size of tablet screens/pop-up keyboard size may be customer end constraint)

il y a 4 ans

Hi Daniel, Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. The developers have been made aware of your suggestions. If you have other pieces of feedback, please make sure to send those over.

George
Fleet manager/lead mechanic (É.-U.)

Pleasantly surprised

Commentaires : we started using the app immediately and as a result breakdowns and roadcalls are down 40% from the previous 6 month period. repairs are scheduledmore efficiently reducing down time and I don't have massive bundles of DVIR slips to sift through or store

I can set reminders to go off on the drivers phones until they have completed their daily inspections, I can go back through the inspections to see who is doing them and who isn't, the app gives me a leader board so I can recognize the drivers that are following new protocols as requested

in order to add new drivers or equipment I need to have it done vs being able to just do it myself and there are no generic reports for rental units

il y a 5 ans

Hi George! Thank you for leaving us this feedback! I wanted to reach out and let you know that as an Admin on the account, you are able to add new drivers and equipment. Also, the forms are customizable and you can add all of the reports you would like! We offer a daily webinar training that covers all of this, so feel free to give us a call to get registered for one!

Johnnie
Operations Department Head (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Commentaires : We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

We use Whip Around every day for our Pre and Post Trip Inspections for our entire fleet which is about 30 trucks and drivers. It's very simplistic for the administrator as far as customization. And it's very easy for the end users (our drivers) to use. It also helps our Fleet Maintenance Department track faults and needed repairs.

Our company has been using this software for the last few years. However, being new to the company, I personally have only been using it for the past 5 months. But so far, I can honestly say, there's not too much this software is lacking.

Ryne
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Best D-DVIR Software

Commentaires : Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

This software does exactly what it says, it digitalizes the DVIRs required by the DOT. It also helps track vehicle faults, allowing our Operations Team to stay in the know and react appropriately at all times.

The one feature that needs to be implemented is a much more robust "reminder" feature. Right now you can only set reminders with a very limited control over when and how these reminders would be sent. It would be amazing to allow admin to set up reminders for specific forms and on specific days to specific PVOs. EX. send a pre-trip reminder to all employees on Monday - Friday at 7am.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback, Ryne! I just sent you an email addressing the updates we released for our Reminders Feature. You now have the ability to set regular inspection reminders, missed inspection reminders, and more! Let us know if you have any questions!

Director of Human Resources and Compliance (É.-U.)

How I love Thee...

Commentaires : Whip Around is a Fantastic software that is essential for our place of business. We have several drivers and trucks in our fleet. Our drivers use it daily for their inspections on their vehicles, we also use it for any mechanical issues our trucks have (if they breakdown for example, etc.) I simply cannot recommend it enough!

I love how I can see what our drivers are doing. When they get in/leave and do their Pre-trip & Post-trip inspections for their trucks. I also like how easy it is to pull up the information I need or add new vehicles. It really is a bargain for the price of the software and I think everyone should use it!

I don't have any issues to report on the software, it's always worked great for us!

Mark
Ops Mgr (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Outstanding Support and Product!!

Commentaires : Easy, enjoyable, resourceful, and responsive!!

This product is used daily in our business and provides an invaluable resource to help manage our business. The ease of use, our ability to customize, and how it ties our people with our fleet is excellent. In addition, the support and overall service is outstanding. Highly recommend this product for those considering.

The team is open to suggestions and often working with the developers to close the gaps and improve user interface. Seeing more options for immediate upload with photos and the response to the COVID protocols have been well-received. Well done!!

Sonya
General Manager (É.-U.)

Great Service & Platform

Commentaires : The service has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is the best - so helpful, responsive and resolved a long standing issue.

Maintenance features: Work Orders, Scheduling Programs Asset tracking Inspections once we get them implemented The software runs quick which I like.

I wish I could select the subscription for each asset. We have a lot of small equipment that we pay a lower monthly fee on vs our vehicles. Currently I have to notify my account rep each time I add an asset to ensure it is being billed correctly.

William
Operation Support Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 501–1 000 employés

Whip-Around has created a Daily Paperless Soution to DVIR Management and Repair Tracking

Commentaires : The experience has been good. We continue to look for ways to use the system. We have helped Whip-around get accepted use across the CRH Americas companies, with more coming aboard everyday.

Easy to implement and use. Helped us track daily compliance with DOT vehicle inspection and vehicle fault and repair tracking. Immediate notification to the maintenance shop of inspection failure. We have now committed all equipment used in our business to daily or at least weekly inspections. Complete Electronic recordation of vehicle inspections

The reporting systems need to be improved. We are making headway in creating exception reporting and notification of non-inspection, including last inspection date by email to managers.

Jordan
Officer Administator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

We love WhipAround!

Commentaires : WhipAround has been a great tool for us to stay in compliance, track team behaviors, and keep records. We highly recommend.

WhipAround allows us to keep an electronic log of complete pre and post-trip inspections and have our teams complete these inspections easily.

We are not able to set up a report that automatically advises when drivers do not complete inspections. We understand that this may we require API integration, but we believe it would allow us to identify and improve our own compliance issues much more efficiently.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jordan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business! Thank you for your words regarding the driver inspection reminders. This is something we are planning to integrate at some point.

Austin
Equipment Manager (É.-U.)

Whip Around Review

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. Everyone likes using the app and not having to turn in paperwork at the end of the day is a nice for the drivers and nice for the managment.

The most impactful part of Whip Around is having all of the paperwork in one place and not having a papertrail. You can view and analyze data so much quicker. Not only can you view the data quicker, you don't have to spend time going through every submittal because the software flags the documents you need to look at when there is a fault.

There are still little details that need to be added to make the documents easier to use. basically just giving the person that is setting the forms up more options and freedom to customize the forms for their drivers. Every dosument is unique in its own way, so having more options in the form building process is helpful.

Sara
HR Compliance (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

User Friendly for Maintenance Compliance and Cost Tracking

Commentaires : Whip Around has been a great add for our business. Overall, it saves time on inspection and DOT paperwork, keeps us on track for preventative maintenance schedules and helps track maintenance costs. Whip Around support was helpful in setting up reports and forms initially but they are super easy to do, so support really isn't necessary once you see how it's done.

Working in compliance, I love having processes in place and I love having the data. Whip Around accomplishes this effectively, with very few issues. Reports are a breeze and forms are easy to create and use. Our drivers find the app is easy enough to use and I'm thrilled we are using this with our fleet vehicles.

I have had no real issues from an administrative standpoint. Some drivers have reported minor issues with syncing or uploading pictures from time to time but this has been infrequent and not enough to raise a flag as a true issue.

kevin
President (É.-U.)

Whip around review

Commentaires : We are very happy with the program

Easy to use, much better than paper, the dashboard is user-friendly, most importantly the system allows you to customize your forms giving you the data you want and eliminating the data you don't need, excellent program

My only issue with the software was my initial contact with the salesperson, he told me about a special offer that was much less expensive than the actual program cost, when I signed up for the program they knew who this person was and were upset that he made this offer, they were also unwilling to grant it to me. This was very frustrating but I like the program so much I signed up anyway

il y a 5 ans

Hi Richard! Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear about your early experience. Glad that the software is meeting your needs and that you are very happy with the program! We look forward to a long term partnership.

Rick
Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Second Time User and Works Just as Well!

Commentaires : I appreciate the automation of the data being collected.

Whip Around is simple and powerful. I'm a small owner/operator and this is a great tool for keeping track of mileage, as well as details that DOT might want to see. I implemented this for a previous employer and have continued to use and enjoy it as a owner/operator. Thanks rep and crew!

Occasionally the software hangs, but I find this is often the mobile device and not the software itself.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rick, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business! You are right, in the world of software and applications, occasionally there are hiccups, but so happy to hear you enjoy our product! Best,