Avis clients sur Whip Around

En savoir plus sur Whip Around

Prenez le contrôle des inspections et de la maintenance de la flotte. Inspectez et effectuez facilement la maintenance de vos véhicules et de votre équipement.

En savoir plus sur Whip Around

Our Service Technicians picked up on it very quickly, and it encouraged them to do all pre and post-trip inspections in a timely manner, which helped with our DOT compliance.

I hate that I didn't know this product was out here before now.

Whip Around - Notes

4,9

Whip Around a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 536 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Whip Around ?

Scott
Safety and Compliance Manager

Ease of conformity

5,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Peter
Peter
Supervisor & Maintenance Coordinator (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

All in one Fleet management System

Right from the start i found this software easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to maintain. It takes alot of the hassle out of Fleet management for the managers as well as the drivers. With the recent addition of the Maintenance section, we've been able to keep better track of upcoming services and certifications resulting in less down time for the fleet.

Customization of the reports would be a benefit as well as being able to assign annual inspection dates, for CVIP or other certifications, to vehicles instead of relying on the reminders section. having it auto populate in the maintenance section when due.

Cassandra
Route Auditor/Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés

Analyst Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has help improve the overall fleet management

I like that it is easy for our drivers to use and access. I like how the data can easily be pulled.

I do not like that it does not work without internet but understand that it requires it.

Cassandra
Office assistant (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

What I wish it had

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its great for pretrips but other than that trying to use anything else I have struggled with bugs or just a release of the feature to early to where it really needed more thought and development. I hope to see some corrections of the current features to make it more used friendly on all platforms.

The inspections tab works great its user friendly on both driver and mechanic side and I don't have any issues there.

1) I wish you could make assets available to more than one group. I want to separate my mechanics and drivers since they have separate forms but I would then have to have 2 of every asset making me pay double. 2) I wish you could achieve vehicles. We have had trucks get totaled and we have to keep pretrips for records but we don't need to keep paying for the asset to be active when we don't have it any more. 3) I wish the phone app was more comparable to the computer. There is so much you cant get to or navigate on the phone and it makes it hard when you out in the shop trying to look through inspections and work orders of the truck you are trying to repair. The app overall is just not user friendly for mechanics which makes it hard to teach them to use it. 4) This would be a great tool for mechanic shops if you found a way to make a customer asset for vehicles not owned by the company.

Linden
Lead Security Officer (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The Best Vehicle Inspection App (Second To None)

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Whip Around is the best option for vehicle inspections and maintenance we've come across. The process is streamlined and easy to use. The ability to create driver accounts to track inspections helps hold employee's accountable for the company vehicles they operate.I have found the fine folks at Whip Around are open to suggestions in hopes of serving their customer base better by always seeking to improve their services, and that's something I respect a great deal. Thank you!

I absolutely love every aspect of this app. I was able to customize the app to our needs just by playing around with some of the features on my own. After meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], I felt all our questions or answered. Any feature of the app I didn't know about was shared with me thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s extensive knowledge. Customer service is key with any business, and Whip Around knocks it out of the park with their accessibility to speak someone If there are questions in need of answering.

• Don't know if it's possible, but it would be amazing to have a Pre-existing Damage Section for the Assets. Some of the vehicles we have in our fleet are pre-owned, and they come with small scrapes, scratches, and minor dents•The ability to copy individual cards to other forms. I found when we have a vehicle out service, and we have to swap supplies to other vehicles, being able to copy a card with the specific information to another form would be useful.•The ability to video record during an inspection of our patrol vehicle lights would be fantastic. I heard this is something that should be available at the end of this year.

Melchor
Warehouse Lead (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Whip Around Fan

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Managing defects and making sure staff is inspecting equipment.

The most impact feature would be the reported defects feature. Notifications sent when defects are reported by staff members. Easy to track equipment and prioritize what defects to tackle first.

Can’t complain about anything on the software. All features are useful in their own way.

Greg
Fleet Advisor (É.-U.)

my impression of Whip Around

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I like the Whip Around product

I like the fact that the inspection cards are tailored to the company. We can make adjustments as necessary.

considering I am the sole inspector, I understand I cannot go back and make adjustments without losing information already entered. There have been a couple times where I entered information, and for whatever reason I lost the report, this is after I've already left the truck at a job site.

Mallory
Installation Adminastrator (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

WhipAround review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy to use, ease of keeping track of receipts

No complaints with the software. Only user use

Robert
Robert
General Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

The easiest and fastest reduction in safety incidents

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease of use directly for the drivers created a platform that allows a link to our office that shows the current inspection on the truck.

Sometimes, the camera in the app can be tricky at night because of the flash.

Thomas
Owner (É.-U.)

Fantastic Value

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic!

Digital Truck Checks with proof of completion of each step and automatic notice when a check has not been completed.

More work needs to be done in the area of simplicity, automation and ease of setup.

Kevin
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

new at Whip Around

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

As a team, what we liked most about this app is the ability to keep up on all equipment as far as maintenance goes.

Like any new operating system it takes a little while to learn the in's and out's.

Jeremy
Branch Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

Lifesaver

Commentaires : I stepped into a situation with 30 Recreational Vehicles with varying conditions and I was drowning trying to figure out which units needed what work. After researching and receiving demos from multiple providers, I did a trial of this and was sold. The utility of this tool is great and I cannot imagine trying to keep track of all these units the way we had before I bought this business.

WhipAround understands what's important about finding, managing and resolving defects to a vehicle. From start to finish I can digitally facilitate this aspect of my work, keep straight the status of the units, communicate clearly to several stakeholders, including insurance companies. The interface is intuitive and I can navigate around it easily with links to an inspection, a defect, a form, an asset readily available.

There are times that my inspections (which can take over an hour) will time out and I will lose my work in the middle of it. Doesn't happen often, and I think it might be if my phone switches from wifi to cell signal, but it has been frustrating. I also wish I had access to landscape photography and larger resolution images if needed.

Marco
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great one stop shop for maintenance overview

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great Product that keeps my fleet on the right side of DOT compliance.

User interface is intuitive and really easy to use. The overview for a driver and his tasks he needs to complete are easily identified and performed leading to 100% compliance.

Nothing really.....We find the software meets our needs nicely

Mark
Project Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Where have you been all our life WhipAround?

Commentaires : I think much of this is answered above but I'll try to comment simply here with some bullet points.
-improved time management for our mechanics to the tune of 20%
-our fleet has stayed moving more regularly due to a streamlined means of communications and necessary repairs. We've gone from being primarily reactive to primarily proactive. In 1 half of our company we've seen an 80% reduction in rental costs and I attribute some of this to the introduction of WhipAround to our fleet of heavy equipment.
-We have improved accountability from our driver's. We can now see who is and who isn't following our policies and procedures on a daily basis and take corrective action
-In the past we operated off of homegrown spreadsheets and files to hold information about our fleet. Now we are able to have 1 spot to store vehicle/equipment info, photos, reports, faults, repairs, etc. So simple!
-Overall, I have and will continue to suggest WhipAround to anyone I associate with as I firmly believe in their product and the support from their team. We at Belknap Landscape Co. honestly couldn't be happier with our relationship

#1 - customer service and implementation of the software into our organization was amazing. #2 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is number 1 in customer service and attention to our needs and product development thoughts. #3 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to fly out to our team to help onboard our drivers into the software and provide a personal approach to the training #4 - the software is SOOO simple to use yet incredibly powerful and valuable in terms of results #5 - our drivers and mechanics now communicate totally differently than they use to in the past. Everything is streamlined and documented #6 - speaking of documentation...gone are the days of carbon copy books and tracking down hand written forms. Our organization has 4 facilities and to transfer information in a time-effective manner was everything but successful. With WhipAround the right people in our company get the information they need instantaneously allowing us to keep the right documents in the right place for legal purposes, allowing our mechanics to respond instantly to the needs of our fleet to keep them going and to effectively schedule the necessary repairs we need to run a profitable business. Everyone in the process of our fleet is accountable to their specific role when using WhipAround. Finally, the folks at WhipAround are all about product development and always open to suggestion/improvement of what they provide for a service which is a huge value add proposition in my book.

It costs .25 cents more per month per vehicle than the carbon copy book that we used in the past. Just kidding...that's all I've got. We thoroughly enjoy the business relationship we have with the WhipAround team!

Joseph
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

My review of Whip Around

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It has been a game changer, no more need for paperwork to be printed, used by drivers and mechanics, inputted into the system and then stored in a file, everything is digital and can be pulled up in seconds. Tracking the fleet is so more easier and faster, its a great product! I used it at my last job and when I moved to Montana and was hired here, this product was one of the first things I recommended we start using.

This product took minutes to set up and get my fleet drivers logged in, theirs is very little room for error and the ease of using this product even for non techy drivers is incredible. They log in and follow the prompts to do pre/post trips, fueling, and repair work orders.

At this time we haven't had any issues using this product, simple instructions for drivers and the mechanic to use. Following up on work orders, and the mechanic and supervisors can monitor drivers to make sure they are compliant with FMSCA and company policies

RITA
DOT Compliance Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11-50 employés

One of Our Best Tools

Commentaires : From the moment we expressed interest in this product, we have had a great experience. Their customer service is always available and always helpful. I've expressed interest in having other features before and they listened. This is a great company with a great product. This is one of the best tools we have in our DOT Compliance program.

Whip Around is easy to set up and use. Driver training can be done in minutes. Also, the card system it uses can be tailored to your company's needs, and our drivers actually like doing their inspections this way. I have no doubt that our drivers always did their inspections, but getting them to correctly fill out inspection forms was a nightmare. With Whip Around, all the problems I had with paper inspection forms were solved and I am getting more complete inspections than ever before.

At this time, I have no cons to report regarding Whip Around.

Johnnie
Operations Department Head (É.-U.)

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Commentaires : We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

We use Whip Around every day for our Pre and Post Trip Inspections for our entire fleet which is about 30 trucks and drivers. It's very simplistic for the administrator as far as customization. And it's very easy for the end users (our drivers) to use. It also helps our Fleet Maintenance Department track faults and needed repairs.

Our company has been using this software for the last few years. However, being new to the company, I personally have only been using it for the past 5 months. But so far, I can honestly say, there's not too much this software is lacking.

Ryne
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Best D-DVIR Software

Commentaires : Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

This software does exactly what it says, it digitalizes the DVIRs required by the DOT. It also helps track vehicle faults, allowing our Operations Team to stay in the know and react appropriately at all times.

The one feature that needs to be implemented is a much more robust "reminder" feature. Right now you can only set reminders with a very limited control over when and how these reminders would be sent. It would be amazing to allow admin to set up reminders for specific forms and on specific days to specific PVOs. EX. send a pre-trip reminder to all employees on Monday - Friday at 7am.

Réponse de l'équipe de Whip Around

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback, Ryne! I just sent you an email addressing the updates we released for our Reminders Feature. You now have the ability to set regular inspection reminders, missed inspection reminders, and more! Let us know if you have any questions!

Director of Human Resources and Compliance (É.-U.)

How I love Thee...

Commentaires : Whip Around is a Fantastic software that is essential for our place of business. We have several drivers and trucks in our fleet. Our drivers use it daily for their inspections on their vehicles, we also use it for any mechanical issues our trucks have (if they breakdown for example, etc.) I simply cannot recommend it enough!

I love how I can see what our drivers are doing. When they get in/leave and do their Pre-trip & Post-trip inspections for their trucks. I also like how easy it is to pull up the information I need or add new vehicles. It really is a bargain for the price of the software and I think everyone should use it!

I don't have any issues to report on the software, it's always worked great for us!

Andy
Safety (É.-U.)

Reminders Function

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Really like the program, keep up the great work!

Overall, the program is great. From a fleet management pov the ability to see the inspection reports, maintenance due and ability to assign work orders for repairs has vastly improved our fleet readiness. The ability to set up reminders for various things like license or medical certification expiration for drivers is a nice feature when they are away from the office.

I wish there was a way to send drivers a text in the reminders section along with the notification through the app. I can send a text and notification for missed inspection through the exception report tab for missed pre-trips but not for reminders. I have had 2 drivers miss seeing the reminder notification from within the app. Adding the text feature to reminders would help provide another way to ensure they don't miss the reminder notification.

Sonya
General Manager (É.-U.)

Great Service & Platform

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The service has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is the best - so helpful, responsive and resolved a long standing issue.

Maintenance features: Work Orders, Scheduling Programs Asset tracking Inspections once we get them implemented The software runs quick which I like.

I wish I could select the subscription for each asset. We have a lot of small equipment that we pay a lower monthly fee on vs our vehicles. Currently I have to notify my account rep each time I add an asset to ensure it is being billed correctly.

William
Operation Support Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 501-1 000 employés

Whip-Around has created a Daily Paperless Soution to DVIR Management and Repair Tracking

Commentaires : The experience has been good. We continue to look for ways to use the system. We have helped Whip-around get accepted use across the CRH Americas companies, with more coming aboard everyday.

Easy to implement and use. Helped us track daily compliance with DOT vehicle inspection and vehicle fault and repair tracking. Immediate notification to the maintenance shop of inspection failure. We have now committed all equipment used in our business to daily or at least weekly inspections. Complete Electronic recordation of vehicle inspections

The reporting systems need to be improved. We are making headway in creating exception reporting and notification of non-inspection, including last inspection date by email to managers.

Lenny
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Textile, 51-200 employés

Suds and Duds

Commentaires : keeps me in touch with all my drivers

it keeps a running record of requested repairs.

when reviewing faults if you open a fault to look at it. when you close out of that fault you have to go all the way back to the beginning. if you used any filters you have to click on them again. if you were on page #2 you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page and click on page 2 then find where you were to go on to the next fault.

Sara
HR Compliance (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

User Friendly for Maintenance Compliance and Cost Tracking

Commentaires : Whip Around has been a great add for our business. Overall, it saves time on inspection and DOT paperwork, keeps us on track for preventative maintenance schedules and helps track maintenance costs. Whip Around support was helpful in setting up reports and forms initially but they are super easy to do, so support really isn't necessary once you see how it's done.

Working in compliance, I love having processes in place and I love having the data. Whip Around accomplishes this effectively, with very few issues. Reports are a breeze and forms are easy to create and use. Our drivers find the app is easy enough to use and I'm thrilled we are using this with our fleet vehicles.

I have had no real issues from an administrative standpoint. Some drivers have reported minor issues with syncing or uploading pictures from time to time but this has been infrequent and not enough to raise a flag as a true issue.

Austin
Equipment Manager (É.-U.)

Whip Around Review

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. Everyone likes using the app and not having to turn in paperwork at the end of the day is a nice for the drivers and nice for the managment.

The most impactful part of Whip Around is having all of the paperwork in one place and not having a papertrail. You can view and analyze data so much quicker. Not only can you view the data quicker, you don't have to spend time going through every submittal because the software flags the documents you need to look at when there is a fault.

There are still little details that need to be added to make the documents easier to use. basically just giving the person that is setting the forms up more options and freedom to customize the forms for their drivers. Every dosument is unique in its own way, so having more options in the form building process is helpful.

Adam
Maintenance manager (Canada)

Great for trucking outfits

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall allows us to track services and repairs of equipment on a daily basis

Easy to use nd its great that it ties in to phone

area that could use work is if a defect is minor that is marked in progress , that an operator change that repeats the same defect would not pop up again . Such as scratch in paint or any minor cosmetic damage