Avis clients sur DocFly

En savoir plus sur DocFly

Plateforme sur le cloud, en ligne, qui vous permet de créer, modifier et réviser rapidement des fichiers PDF.

En savoir plus sur DocFly

Extremely very lite interface and easy to understand. It helps to convert doc files to PDF, also it allows to edit and make changes on PDF files.

It was a little sluggish and took a bit of time to scan multiple documents at one time.

DocFly - Notes

3,9
4,0

DocFly a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 110 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DocFly ?

Mario
Mario
Designer (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

PDF PRO ROCKS

Commentaires : Magical. Never had the need to look for any other software for 3 years. I can fill a form out in minutes and it will look all typed up.

I love that I can grab ANY PDF and manipulate it to my desire. I can Grab PDF forms of any kind, and fill them out with checks and text! Makes it fun to fill out government forms!

Sometimes, and I mean very rarely, it can overload and glitch. It happened one time when I was opening a large exported PDF Drawing. But it only happened once.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil Engineer (Bangladesh)
Génie civil, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easily i can edit documents without hassel

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Docfly is good, what i need to complete my task, i get all in package, Editing files, highlighting points, marging document , replacing different pages is very easy and quick.
They should work on PDF to word,excel file conversion, beside they can work in interface area also, some time i did not able to find required tool.

In Browser PDF editior, so i dont need to think about device storage. In chrome browser i can handle my all editing work. Marging separate files is very effective for me, i am able to marge separate files ,without lossing any data. By paid plan it also have 10 gb cloud storage , where i am able to save my data, later i can with teammates. Converting PDF to image option i liked most, without lossing quality i am able to do that. Making highlight for future checking is very effective for me. Besides it is very easy to use, no need extra training to handle this beautiful editor.

Converting PDF to Word function does not work perfectly, sometimes it didnot catch all fonts, besides rhey should include PDF to excel convertion also.

Xueliang
education (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

The text edit is not usable

Commentaires : I tried using it for 3 -4 hours to figure out the problems, but I failed. I have to delete it from my computer and buy another software which cost more. I am so disappointed with that. I regretted I did not use the trial version before I buy it. I thought the addition of text on PDF is a basic function, it should be similar for most pdf software. I never thought this function does not work at all.

What I need is to add some text in some of my PDF docs. I thought this is a basic function for every PDF editor , so I purchase this one which is not expensive.

Last night, I tried to edit my PDF file but I was so disappointed with this function, and today I have to buy another pdf editor. That means this software will be deleted. The problems are 1. when I start to type text, it gets so slow and then no response at all. I repeated many times, this problem is the same. 2. when I usee the form function to add forms on a PDF doc, The direction of text is 90-degree rotated, not from left to right, but from bottom to up. So, you can only see the first letter, then you can not see anything. 3. I added click boxes on the PDF doc, but I could not delete it if I found I did not need it.

Karen
RN Nurse (É.-U.)

What an incredible PDF editor!! Just so many features

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I've had an overall great experience using DocFly and it's perfect for anyone looking for a PDF editor in a business environment.

I love its ability to search through text with ease and converting almost anything into a PDF it just makes life working with documents easier

I do think it has an integration issue with Microsoft Office because I cannot export these PDFs into word documents

Business Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

The ability to add and remove pages from a scanned pdf is a game changer

Commentaires : We digitize all of our documents so scanning and sorting could be a tedious process before. Being able to scan 100 single page documents as one then go in and separate and sort them is so much for efficient.

Instead of having to stand at the scanner and scan countless individual documents I can scan a stack and then separate and sort them within the program. Huge benefit.

The only con about this software is that you can't set a printer as the default. I've spoken with them and it was certainly on their list, but as of today I still can't do it.

Winfield
IT helpdesk Support (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

How to Get Started with Doc Fly

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very convenient and trustworthy. All you need is an internet connection and you're ready to go. However, I don't see any feature on the free option that allows me to share files and allow another user to edit or amend a document in real time, as I do on Google Docs. That, I am confident, will go a long way toward making a significant difference for some Users, particularly on a professional level.

Create a PDF Printing a PDF Convert to PDF View a PDF document

No Cons. It has always made my life easier, and I appreciate how simple it is to use and navigate.

Daniel
Daniel
Asistente ejecutivo superior (Venezuela)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO

Commentaires : My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings. Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

Harper
Harper
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Produits laitiers, 10 000+ employés

My favorite PDF driver

Commentaires : My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

Dave
Dave
Operations (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

The best alternative to Acrobat on the market

It does everything we used to use Acrobat for. It allows us to import and convert via the software or online. The price point is perfect. Free

Nothing negative to say. Works as it should.

Senior Developer (Italie)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Perfect for pdf editing

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This product helped me a lot solving problems editing pdf documents

I think it could be improved on many aspects and for signing pdfs

MOSES
MOSES
marketer, entrepreneur (Kenya)

Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!

Commentaires : The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro
I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro.
PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning. We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go. Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

Nabil
Secretaria (Venezuela)
Construction, 51-200 employés

I think it's great

My PDF documents I do with PDF Pro, for me this application is great because I do not need to download it on my computer, so I work directly in the cloud and with it I can create and edit documents very easily, it also allows me to convert any type of document in PDF or recover documents in case of loss, that's why I recommend this application.

During the time I have used it I have not detected faults, for my PDF pro it is a very good application that helps me in all my daily tasks.

Ricky
ingeniero en mantenimiento industrial (Venezuela)

PDF Pro for fast compilation of all documents

PDF pro is an easy app with which I can compress the size of my work documents, it represents a tool with which I can create, edit and revise any PDF file, it has an easy, very friendly interface, you can edit fonts, add text , export and converge, insert and modify tables and graphs, you can create forms

I consider it a good app that allows me to make my documents lighter and does not present any significant disadvantages

Cody
OPERATIONS MANAGER (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 11-50 employés

YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED

Commentaires : YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED BUT YET I HAVE NOW PAID FOR IT 2 TIMES

THERE IS NOT A THING THAT I LIKE ABOUT IT NOW.

I PAID FOR IT BUT EVERY YEAR I GET KICKED OFF AND HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN

gloria
nurse (Venezuela)

convert your documents fast and easy to pdf thanks to pdf pro

Commentaires : the easiest and easiest way to convert your documents of various formats to pdf

It's free and easy to use allows me to convert different types of documents of different formats, to pdf converting a pdf document causes the weight to shift besides if I want to share the document they will not be able to make editions which guarantees my authenticity

I would like it to have an application to download it on my cell phone, since being a software of such importance and easy use, it should be expanded more and not limited, but I do not find any disadvantage

Mayowa
Student (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

PDF pro

Commentaires : Great software for merging pdf pages into a single document.

Great piece of software, this software allows me merge many pages of separate pdf files together into a single document.

While this is a great software, keep in mind that it requires some subscription to derive the full benefits.

Tony
Materials Manager (É.-U.)

PDF Pro

Commentaires : My overall experience with this software is very good and highly recommend.

I have used PDF Pro online from time to time and it was very easy to use. I was able to drop in any document on PDF Pro and edit the document.

There is no negative review about this PDF Pro software. This software is very useful and I have used it.

francisco
nurse (Venezuela)

easily convert your files to pdf, a better quality format

the main advantage is being able to convert files in other formats to pdf not all formats can be visualized, so it is necessary to convert it, and this software is the easiest and safest way I have found It is compatible with different operating systems I have the option to configure whether or not I want someone to be able to edit or print my document

I wanted to have the pdf pro on my mobile device, however I have not found the application, so I have to convert the files online

LINDOLFO
ANALISTA DE GESTION Y PANELISTA (Venezuela)

Online tool to edit Pdf in an easy way

It is an intuitive, easy to use application that I use as an online tool to edit any text of my documents in PDF format that I need, in addition to review, edit and compress so that they occupy less space and can be stored or sent more easily, I can also add tables, create and fill out forms to carry out my work projects

It is a free online application that I believe works correctly and satisfying expectations as a good pdf editor

Bill
Bill
Worship Leader (É.-U.)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

Fantastic!

Commentaires : Adobe Acrobat of course is the best and most expensive. At just a fraction of the cost, PDF Pro does all of the things we need it to. We need to add and remove pages, use dynamic stamps. Create PDF's from Word and Excel or any program. It does all these thing, and does them easily.

Price! Ease of install. Ease of use, even for the nubie.

I have not found anything to complain about.

Senior Terminal Supervisor (Qatar)

Great PDF Tool

PDF Pro is one of the best PDF editor in the market. The editor is easy to navigate with and is loaded with a lot of functions.

Not really any coins to report about this great software. If you want a great PDF editor for for Apple products, then PDF Pro may be the answer.

IT Analyst (É.-U.)

Creates PDF files quickly

It's easy to edit, convert, and organize PDFs.

I have nothing to dislike about this.

Carmen
Carmen
Directora de Metodologia y Analisis Electoral (Venezuela)

Excellent work tool!!!

Commentaires : is a very complete and very versatile useful program

I like it because I can work with a variety of files such as word, power point, excel, among others, I can work with these files easily and easily, I can edit, improve, change and convert to PDf

What I like the least is that many times when working with files that contain special characters they are not exported correctly and generate errors apart that the process is not very fast

Joseph
Joseph
Head of Digital Content & Social Media (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Adequate PDF Scanner & File Manager

It's pretty much straightforward and does everything you need it to do for the price point.

Final finish (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

PDF Pro

Commentaires : It was excellent and I would definitely use this again if it were not for the price.

PDF Pro was amazing when I needed to edit, copy, and fill in previous PDFs that I had saved.

The price was a little too much for me. There are a lot of other pfd editor applications that are free and do the same thing.