Avis clients sur Emphasys

En savoir plus sur Emphasys

Logiciel de gestion de courtage immobilier permettant de gérer les transactions, les commissions, les rendez-vous et les dépenses.

En savoir plus sur Emphasys

Error messages take some investigative work to figure out.

Emphasys - Notes

5,0

Emphasys a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 14 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emphasys ?

Business Development Associate (É.-U.)

Robust, straight forward, and easy to learn.

Commentaires : I'm able to process all of my transactions through this system with easy. Plus the integrations are seamless, I don't have to wait for updates everything is instant.

I was able to get the system and learn how to use in in no time. Navigating through the program is also a breeze. I like all the little reminders and automated features the system has to keep me up to date. Had everything I needed in one place for my accounting. Plus, I got to keep my Quickbooks.

I wish there was something for my agents to access on the version of the product I purchased, not sure if it's an extra cost.

Lyndal
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

TRS Back Office

Commentaires : It has been fantastic from the initial training until today.

I love that it works with Quickbooks so we could keep our 30+ years of data. Our company only uses Back Office, other companies require that you use their program for everything but we already had systems in place for transactions, etc. Back Office was perfect for what we needed!

Error messages take some investigative work to figure out

Nate
Principal Broker (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bookkeeping Software for Real Estate Brokerages

Commentaires : We found Emphasys to be reasonable in terms of pricing and customization. They were responsive to our frequent calls and complaints. Highly recommended for real estate brokerages looking for a bookkeeping solution.

The software is robust and an excellent resource for real estate brokerages looking for a book keeping solution. It is customizable to handle all types of income and expenses unlike many competitors who can only handle commission revenue and related expenses. The onboarding process is also very effective.

Emphasys could improve their sales process. The handoff between the sales team and implementation team was not as smooth as we would have liked.

Renae
Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Emphasys Real Ledger

Commentaires : Very good. Customer support is wonderful.

Very easy to use. Does everything for me.

Sometimes finding what I need to use for a certain report.

Joyce
Office Manager (É.-U.)

OUTSTANDING X10

Commentaires : Ease and comfort of knowing that the job is done accurately, with quality of assurance, confidence and reliability.

1. Outstanding software 2. Outstanding communications 3. Outstanding and most helpful staff (no matter who you speak with) 4. Outstanding turnaround time to get back if a message left. 5. Outstanding understanding of client (my) needs no matter how big or small. 6. Outstanding availability (easy access to you and staff) 7. Outstanding understanding the little people cause they matter too. 8. Outstanding annual updates and assistance with making sure they get done correctly 9. Outstanding ability to convey that we matter 10. Outstanding hearts of gold.

Réponse de l'équipe de Emphasys Software

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for this great review, we're proud of our products and even prouder of the world class support team behind them!

Anne
Office manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Have used this for our small real estate office for 7 years. Great support.

Commentaires : easy to use. great support. wide selection of reports for agents, management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, production, etc.

I did not have an accounting background, and I found this easy to use. The support has been very helpful, patient and I love the way they connect to my computer and walk me thru the sessions. The company accountant who does our taxes is amazed and appreciative of the reports I can print out. The bosses and agents in our real estate office can have their production reports in just a few clicks on the keyboard. I recommend this.

Does not integrate with our real estate paperless system, yet. But it currently integrates with the other two systems, so there is hope.

Licensed Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Excellent Software. Keeps your real estate brokerage running smooth. Accounting, quickbooks, and reports all in one. I highly recommend this software to help run your real estate brokerage.

Owner (É.-U.)

Love It!

Commentaires : My brokerage of 50+ agents converted from Lone Wolf to Emphasys about nine months ago. I couldn't be happier! Our previous provider wanted me to run my business around how there systems worked. Emphasys works to tailor there product to me! I am able to interface with my QuickBooks accounting system so everything works together. Even my accountant loves Emphasys because all the reports he needs can be pulled directly from QuickBooks instead of trying to figure out Lone Wolf's unique method of accounting. And all of this is at a fraction of the price I was paying!

Owner/Broker (É.-U.)

Just What We Needed!

Commentaires : Our first two years of business we ran our books on QuickBooks Online, and we knew we needed to upgrade since our office was growing at a very fast pace. We researched software for about two years before we finally decided on Emphasys, but feel it was the smartest decision we could've ever made. Moira, and Jennifer really took the time to give detailed training, and setup QuickBooks so that our transfer was seamless. We have grown to over 70+ agents, and the software runs flawlessly.

Kendall
É.-U.

Does the job

Commentaires : I am currently only using the back office component of Emphasys but does what I need. There are not a 1000 things that I need a program to do. There are a few things I need to do 1000 times. The only reason I rate ease of use as 4 star is because when I need to do something out of the ordinary it take a while for me to figure out where to go and how to set it up. But once things are set it works great. I do look forward to Realogy Crest intergration.

Randal
Managing Broker (É.-U.)

Great Real Estate Reporting Software

Commentaires : We just switched from a competitor to Emphasys and are so happy that we did. Emphasys is so easy to use both to input and pull out reports. It really saves time in processing, closing files and writing checks. When I was getting trained I was amazed at the ease and convenience of use. Moira is a rock star trainer and took the training at my pace and was always very helpful.

R
Admin (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

We use primarily to track and close real estate sales and pay agents it rolls over to Quickbooks.

Commentaires : I have found Emphasis good to manage our pending and closed sales. I input each agent and we can track their commissions and office volume. I also use it for reports, Year to date, closed, upcoming closings, individual agent and more. The girls who trained me over a year ago are very nice and helpful when I have question.

Renee
Broker/ Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Makes managing transactions a breeze.

Commentaires : I have been using this program since 2013 and it has made running and tracking my real estate office transactions a breeze. It works with Quickbooks automatically importing all the data from back office to Quickbooks literally with the click of a button. I would highly recommend this software.

Lucy
Canada

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : Provide very helpful training. Always reply promptly when I have questions. I like this software. It's easy to process and pull out reports that I need.